昨天晚上(七月四号)欢乐喜剧人上开心麻花官方售票那个胖女跳舞的歌叫啥。英文歌。

欢乐喜剧人女主演出来的时候那首英文歌是什么名字?_百度知道
欢乐喜剧人女主演出来的时候那首英文歌是什么名字?
About The Money-T.I.&Young ThugWe got landing on a train!我们要降落在火车上Bustin' out the bando挣脱束缚jewelry real metal一个哥们的重金属like a can opener像个开罐器I went from rags to riches to a feature我白手起家with Tip随身带着钱I went from Smart Car to a bitch with我带着小妞从车里出来some smart lips还有能言善辩的嘴And the F&M at my hip lip唇在我的臀部I'm goin' fishin' with these little我要去钓些bitty strip dips特别的尤物And my bank roll got a big dip我的存款上升She gon' bring it on a big ship, oh!她上了艘大船Quite trill, no Quik Trip很激动 并不快旅程I got drugs in the alley, no tip there我在小巷里嗑药 没人知道She just wanna have a GOOD DAY她只是想度过个美好的一天Smoke more weed on way吸更多的大麻than a guy in L.A比洛杉矶的哥们还抽的多I want them birds 'til next May我希望那些鸟不要飞走直到明年5月Never let 'em fly away才让他们飞离What!? I heard A什么 我听到一个Listen what my nigga Tip say哥们跟我说If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Don't be blowin' me up,就不要在我面前拽nigga I ain't gettin' up哥们我不懂If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Ain't no use in you ringin' my line,是不是我的底线也没用stop wastin' my time不要浪费我的时间If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Nah, I can't even hear what you say,我甚至听不到你说的话I ain't feel do shit我并不这样觉得If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Bitch, you can miss me with it,女人 你可以想念我有钱的时候bitch nigga miss me with it你可以想念我有钱的时候I'm packin' 11,我打包我的钱,I'm packin' 11我打包我的钱I ride in a gator,我开着豪车my shoes are Guiseppe我鞋子是Guiseppe的I'm slime like the reverend,我口水跟牧师一样备受尊敬I shoot at the reverend我吐在牧师身上Pants out the Gucci store,在Gucci买裤子they stuck with lettuce他们坚持收纸币She try make the extras她试着做临时演员I tell on these bitches我告诉这些女人When it's my time to pay我付钱的时候I'ma bail on these bitches我会甩掉这些女人Ay what you think we in the你认为我们在这neighborhood for?出现是为什么Standin' at the corner store with站在街角a pocket full of dough满满一口袋的面包I'll be damned if a nigga我很讨厌wife a hood hoe哥们带着女人Learned that from UGK back in从UGK得知&Pocket Full of Stones&口袋装满石头Put your money down like放下你的钱ya book a hard 4预定了什么You playin' with it,你玩弄着I'ma send 'em through your car door我会亲自送到你的车上my watch flooded shit sick got pavo我的手表不转了I'm doin' it for black and yellow,我喜欢黑色和黄色的free hardo耐磨板The head honcho,老大no Tonto,那家伙不是印第安人I'm quick to put some bricks我很快扔些砖块in a Bronco,扔进他的Bronco车里talk shit,那人讲着脏话well I don't respond to no nigga我没回他No murder, no dough,没有谋杀 没有钱no convo没有变频器If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Don't be blowin' me up,就不要在我面前拽nigga I ain't gettin' up哥们我不懂If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Ain't no use in you ringin' my line,是不是我的底线也没用stop wastin' my time不要浪费我的时间If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Nah I can't even hear what you say,我甚至听不到你说的话I ain't finna do shit我并不这样觉得If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Bitch, you can miss me with it,女人 你可以想念我有钱的时候bitch nigga miss me with it你可以想念我有钱的时候I'm packin' 11, I'm packin' 11我打包我的钱 包好我的钱I ride in a gator,我开着豪车my shoes are Guiseppe我鞋子是Guiseppe的I'm slime like the reverend,我口水跟牧师一样备受尊敬I shoot at the reverend我吐在牧师身上Pants out the Gucci store,在Gucci买裤子they stuck with lettuce他们坚持收纸币She try make the extras她试着做临时演员I tell on these bitches我告诉这些女人When it's my time to pay我付钱的时候I'ma bail on these bitches我会甩掉这些女人What you think we in the neighborhood你觉得我们在这出现是为什么fo' standing in the trap slangin中了圈套good blow不停大骂Maybach used to slang that crackMaybach过去驶过那裂痕Buy a stolen car while he bang that AK买一辆偷来的汽车 他那时跟AK有过节If you ever took a loss better如果你损失了bring that back最好把那车带回来Catcha' witcha' betcha' heat will必须要打赌blow your brains bout that你头脑一时发热Know you better be,知道你最好on your best behavior放乖一点when addressing me当解决我的时候Because, bye-gones,因为再见了we don't let em be我们不要让他们成为Niggas disrespect me,不尊重我的人I'm a catch a felony我身负重罪For real,真的if you listen I can get you paid如果你听我可以帮你付钱But not interested in shit you say你说不感兴趣那你小心点If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Don't be blowin' me up,就不要在我面前拽I ain't gettin' up哥们我不懂If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Ain't no use in you ringin'供伐垛和艹古讹汰番咯 my line,是不是我的底线也没用stop wastin' my time不要浪费我的时间If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Nah I can't even hear what you say,我甚至听不到你说的话I ain't finna do shit我并不这样觉得If it ain't about the money如果没有钱Bitch, you can miss me with it,女人 你可以想念我有钱的时候miss me with it你可以想念我有钱的时候I'm packin' 11, I'm packin' 11我打包我的钱 包好我的钱I ride in a gator,我开着豪车my shoes are Guiseppe我鞋子是Guiseppe的I'm slime like the reverend,我口水跟牧师一样备受尊敬I shoot at the reverend我吐在牧师身上Pants out the Gucci store,在Gucci买裤子they stuck with lettuce他们坚持收纸币She try make the extras她试着做临时演员I tell on these bitches我告诉这些女人When it's my time to pay我付钱的时候I'ma bail on these bitches我会甩掉这些女人Ay, what you think we你认为我们在这in the neighborhood for?出现是为什么Standin' at the corner store with站在街角a pocket full of dough满满一口袋的面包I'll be damned if a nigga我很讨厌wife a hood ho哥们带着老婆还带着小三Learned that from UGK back从UGK得知in &Pocket Full of Stones&口袋装满石头
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【欢乐喜剧人第一期贾玲一出场那首英文歌叫什么名字?】-突袭网
9:38:44【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"欢乐喜剧人第一期贾玲一出场那首英文歌叫什么名字?"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"欢乐喜剧人第一期贾玲一出场那首英文歌叫什么名字?"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:欢乐喜剧人第一期贾玲一出场那首英文歌叫什么名字?===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:ll love you dear until I dieBut you don've madeHow again we search for wordsAs the heart inside me breaksUntil death do we partWere the vows we madeAnd now the time has comeBut goodbye is so hard to sayI can see it your eyesThey've heard you say a thousand timesI&#39?And the sound of silenceFilled the airAs your tears fell with mineYou didn't have to say a wordI can see it in your eyesI's left is precious dearSo please don're the windows to your soulSometimes they say moreThan words could ever holdWe could wait a thousand lifetimesAnd never feel like this againBut when you look at me that wayI can see it in your eyesLater on I asked your handAnd I prayed the time was rightI knelt down on one kneeAnd said would you be my bride,I can see it in your eyesThey't shed another tearYou don're leaving me I knowThe time that're the windows to your soulThe light of life is burning lowSoon you&#39,I can see it in your eyesThey're the windows to your soulI see dreams come aliveAnd future plans unfoldI could wait a thousand lifetimesAnd not find a perfect love againBut when you look at me that wayI can see it in your eyesMany years have come and goneAnd what a life we't have to say a wordFor me to realizeAnd It findSomehow you seemed to seeWhat came over me that nightAs a love began to growThat would last for all timeAnd you saidI Can See It In Your Eyes (LP Version) - Randy TravisThe first time I saw youI felt weak insideI searched my heart and mindFor words I couldn&#39
================可能对您有帮助================
答:陈小春—乱世巨星 ===========================================答:当 红尘作伴那句===========================================答:Rachael Yamagata - Over And Over I really thought I was OK I really thought I was just fine But when I woke this time There was nothing to take me back to sleep To take you off my mind This time I keep saying Over and over and ...===========================================答:When I laid my eyes on you You just seemed to good to be true When you turned and looked my way I knew I'd make you mine some day Lying in my bed alone I can't help but dreaming 'bout you I only wish I knew You're right here - ...===========================================答:Poker Face Lady GaGa (Mum mum mum mah)... I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas please Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it) LoveGame intuition play the cards with Spades to start And after he's been h...===========================================答:Moumoon《Sunshine Girl》===========================================答:6-20欢乐喜剧人贾玲出场音乐: 青春美少女的《快乐宝贝》===========================================答:陈小春的《乱世巨星》。你听听对不对===========================================答:最新一期欢乐喜剧人贾玲小品出场歌曲叫是经典老电影的插曲.=========================================== I Believe I Can Fly=========================================== 陈小春/郑伊健的乱世巨星 ===========================================你说的"那首感人的曲子"应该是下面这首: 歌曲:恋一世的恋 歌手:莫文蔚 词曲:作词:李敏... Too 用我的爱念 换你的信念 未变的志愿 恋一生也未厌 下面这首是快节奏,也是喜剧之...===========================================叫友情岁月=========================================== 他们都用的原名,小沈阳的台词:娇娇啊!=========================================== 确定你要找的是 郑伊健的 友情岁月===========================================candy kisses 歌手:莫文蔚 专辑:喜剧之王(电影原声音 放肆的高声叫我快要融化掉 心... my candy kisses i give them to you oh 我的爱为你发烧 不得了谁比你更重要 你眉毛一挑...===========================================23期 57期 42期 一起看看吧=========================================== When the comedy actors came out,the audience were in chaos. 应该是这样的吧。===========================================三、电视剧 中央电视台158集大型情景喜剧《欢乐家庭》(第一部)饰演主要角色 中央电... 自己一直有个梦想,那就是能获得"金话筒","能否请广电总局帮我们这类主持人一把,建立...===========================================
12345678910【#欢乐喜剧人#直播】本期第一名是:沈腾(开心麻花),恭喜!!“西部大片儿”系列终于夺冠!小宝和贾玲分别排在第二、第三名。两位补位喜剧人刘仪伟、高晓攀包揽四、五名,而上一期第一名的乔杉、修睿本期排名第六。喜剧人舞台上进入了风起云涌的高潮阶段,大家各出绝招,冲刺决赛,赛况空前啊!
同时转发到微博

我要回帖

更多关于 开心麻花之乌龙山伯爵 的文章

随机推荐