一首舞曲 男生唱 中间有一部分是双人拍手的动作 韩国歌手排名 求舞曲名~

求一首很sexy的英文歌开头是个男生的几句说唱,然后是女生,很有节奏很sexy,结尾部分又有男生的几句说唱,歌名好像是F开头蛮长的一个词,类似felicitous的拼法,中间歌词中有很多是按字母拼读单_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一首很sexy的英文歌开头是个男生的几句说唱,然后是女生,很有节奏很sexy,结尾部分又有男生的几句说唱,歌名好像是F开头蛮长的一个词,类似felicitous的拼法,中间歌词中有很多是按字母拼读单
求一首很sexy的英文歌开头是个男生的几句说唱,然后是女生,很有节奏很sexy,结尾部分又有男生的几句说唱,歌名好像是F开头蛮长的一个词,类似felicitous的拼法,中间歌词中有很多是按字母拼读单词的.
这首吧?——黑眼豆豆的歌,其中女主唱是fergiefergie - Fergalicious Four,tres,two,unoListen up ya'll,Cuz this is itThe beat that I'm bangin' is de-li-ciousFergalicious definition make them boys go locoThey want my treasureso they get their pleasures from my photoYou could see me,you can't squeeze meI ain't easy,I ain't sleazyI got reasons why I tease 'emBoys just come and go like seasonsFergalicious (Fergalicious)But I ain't promiscuousAnd if you was suspiciousAll that shit is fictitiousI blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)That puts them boys on rock,rockAnd they be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (four,tres,two,uno)So delicious (It's hot,hot)So delicious (I put them boys on rock,rock)So delicious (they wanna slice of what I got)Fergalicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty,tasty)Fergalicious def-,Fergalicious def-,Fergalicious definition make them boys go crazyThey always claim they know meComin' to me call me Stacy (Hey Stacy)I'm the F to the E,R,G the I the EAnd can't no other lady put it down like meI'm Fergalicious (so delicious)My body stay viciousI be up in the gym just working on my fitnessHe's my witness (oooh wee)I put yo' boy on rock rockAnd he be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (four,tres,two,uno)So delicious (It's hot,hot)So delicious (I put them boys on rock,rock)So delicious (they wanna slice of what I got)Fergalicious (hold hold hold hold hold up,check it out)Baby,baby,babyIf you really want meHoney get some patienceMaybe then you'll get a tasteI'll be tasty,tasty,I'll be laced with laceyIt's so tasty,tasty,It'll make you crazyT to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tastyD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the,to the,to the,hit it FergieAll the time I turn around always brotha's gather roundalways looking at me up and down looking at my(uuhh)I just wanna say it now I ain't tryin to round up dramalittle mama I don't wanna take your manAnd I know I'm comin off just a little bit conceitedand I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat itBut I'm tryin' to tell,that I can't be treated like clienteleCuz' they say sheDelicious (So delicious)But I ain't promiscuousAnd if you was suspiciousAll that shit is fictitiousI blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)That puts them boys on rock,rockAnd they be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (got,got,got)Four,tres,two,unoMy body stay viciousI be up in the gym just working on my fitnessHe's my witness (oooh wee)I put yo' boy on rock rockAnd he be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (four,tres,two,uno)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)I'm Fergalicious,t-t-t-t-t tasty,tastyIt's so delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)I'm Fergalicious,t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t (aye,aye,aye,aye)T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A,to the S T E Y girl you tastyT to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A,to the,to the (four,tres,two,uno)D to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to theD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the,to the,to the (four,tres,two,uno)T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tastyT to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A,to the,four,tres,two,unoD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to theD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the,to the,to the,to the,to the..一首韩国歌,有点舞曲的风格,开头,中间都有个男的一直唱“yobuseiyo”貌似是最近出的歌曲?_百度知道
一首韩国歌,有点舞曲的风格,开头,中间都有个男的一直唱“yobuseiyo”貌似是最近出的歌曲?
提问者采纳
任昌丁《请开门》
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩国歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首男生唱的英文歌,适合跳jazz的,中间插有拍手声,开头是说的一句英语。_百度知道
求一首男生唱的英文歌,适合跳jazz的,中间插有拍手声,开头是说的一句英语。
有可能的都可以,好像是pleas什么的,一开始就是说的一句英语,不是观众的声音,是歌自带的,麻烦说一下。哪位知道,节奏有点快,也可能不是,拍了两声没有前奏。拍手声是靠近前面,不是唱的
提问者采纳
Naughty girlNew jazz练习舞曲5--- Ciara:Get RightNew jazz练习舞曲4--- Fergie:goodiesnew Jazz练习舞曲6--- Rihanna:Fergalicious New Jazz练习舞曲3--- Beyonce 按照你给的提示下面那一排练习曲的名字都给你~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~你自己找找看看你需要的是哪一首NEW JAZZ音乐2 --- Jennifer Lopez
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
!,再多一点提示吧. Magoo)我听过的又比较符合你要求的大概就是这个了你所得太笼统了Timbaland - Boardmeeting (Feat
在我的脑海中,只有这首歌符合你的要求。
pink-please don't leaves me?
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌:一首男生唱的韩国舞曲,高潮部分是啦啦啦啦啦啦或娜娜娜娜_找歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,397贴子:
求歌:一首男生唱的韩国舞曲,高潮部分是啦啦啦啦啦啦或娜娜娜娜收藏
第五分钟开始,到八分钟,跪求,找两天了
这根本不是韩国歌,,
连英文歌都挺不出来呀 ``老大```类似这样的DJ 除非听出来歌词 然后再找.
否则REMIX的干扰会很大````歌词我听的不是很清楚, 节奏太强悍了``- -!——楼主治疗前:  楼主治疗后:   楼主放弃治疗:
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首歌名,英文的,非常动感,好像是DJ的男生唱的,词我忘了,有说唱,我只记得中间部分有,,,,耶,啊哈,,,,,还有好像听到了英文/黄色/这个词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一首歌名,英文的,非常动感,好像是DJ的男生唱的,词我忘了,有说唱,我只记得中间部分有,,,,耶,啊哈,,,,,还有好像听到了英文/黄色/这个词
求一首歌名,英文的,非常动感,好像是DJ的男生唱的,词我忘了,有说唱,我只记得中间部分有,,,,耶,啊哈,,,,,还有好像听到了英文/黄色/这个词
你这个叙述不够清楚啊,怎么回答,在具体点吧
Yeah——Usher

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国歌曲 的文章

随机推荐