dala的i dont wanna waitit歌词

求DALA的Horses中文歌词_百度知道
求DALA的Horses中文歌词
提问者采纳
I am the boy who won’t let go我的男孩不愿走I live in my head and I don’t look like myphotos我住在我的脑海里,我看起来不像我的照片And I hate the sound of the world outside和我讨厌的声音,外面的世界‘Cause everybody coming here因为每个人都来到这里can’t wait to say goodbye等不及说再见I followed your car to my childhood home我跟着你的车去我童年时代的家And I和我looked for the key hidden under the stone寻找隐藏的石头之下的关键And I still hear the sound in my和我还听到声音在我father’s voice父亲的声音When he lifts me up like I’m a little boy当他会使我振作起来就像我是一个小男孩And I saw horses我又看见马匹from my window从我的窗户They were watching all the cars go他们正在看所有的车去And they don’t care that I他们不太在意我am broken我打破Close my eyes and run beside them闭眼睛并且在他们身旁转 ‘Cause I’m already freeI’malready freeSo don’t look for me here,‘cause I run in my dreamsthe girl who won’t let goI amI live in my house and I don’t like my photosAnd Ihate the sound of the world outsideAnd I still haven’t found my place tohideAnd I saw horses from my windowThey were watching all the carsgoAnd they don’t care that I am brokenClose my eyes and run besidethemI saw horses from my windowThey were watching all the cars goAndthey don’t care that I am brokenClose my eyes and run beside themThroughthe valleys and the pasturesAnd I know you’ll never find me‘Cause I’malready freeI’m already freeSo don’t look for me here,Don’t look forme here‘cause I run in my dreamIn my dreams
提问者评价
其他类似问题
我的男孩不愿走我住在我的脑海里,我看起来不像我的照片和我讨厌的声音,外面的世界因为每个人都来到这里等不及说再见  我跟着你的车去我童年时代的家和我寻找隐藏的石头之下的关键和我还听到声音在我父亲的声音当他会使我振作起来就像我是一个小男孩我又看见马匹从我的窗户他们正在看所有的车去和他们不太在意我我打破闭眼睛
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Don‘t Believe The Actress》歌词
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Dala最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除歌手《》 - 专辑《》 - 歌词《》
在线试听歌曲《》
Dala - Who Do You Think You Are歌词
dala - who do you think you are?Artist:dalaSongs Title:who do you think you are?---Made by Dankie---I'm no genius I just live in a messy roomI try to hide it so I can't find anythingand you can't break my heart to make the words come outcause i dont know a love song or a lullabyWho do you think you are?Who do you think you are?I'm afraid of everyone and I talk too fastI'm never ever where I want to beand I can't tell you where I get the sadness frombut you can take me dancing every nightWho do you think you are?Who do you think you are?Who do you think you are?Who do you think you are?I've got room for one man in my heartand I don't even know where I would startyou can't make me cry all down 4th avenuebut I still hide it in my messy roomWho do you think you are?Who do you think you are?Who do you think you are?
Who Do You Think You AreLRC歌词
[ti:Who Do You Think You Are]
[al:Who Do You Think You Are]
[00:02.98]dala - who do you think you are?
[00:04.87]
[00:08.27]Artist:dala
[00:10.01]Songs Title:who do you think you are?
[00:11.66]---Made by Dankie---
[00:14.11]
[00:20.90]I'm no genius I just live in a messy room
[00:30.01]I try to hide it so I can't find anything
[00:39.04]and you can't break my heart to make the words come out
[00:48.25]cause i dont know a love song or a lullaby
[00:56.16]
[00:57.75]Who do you think you are?
[01:06.82]Who do you think you are?
[01:13.80]
[01:15.99]I'm afraid of everyone and I talk too fast
[01:25.17]I'm never ever where I want to be
[01:34.03]and I can't tell you where I get the sadness from
[01:43.29]but you can take me dancing every night
[01:50.45]
[01:52.79]Who do you think you are?
[02:02.57]Who do you think you are?
[02:11.73]Who do you think you are?
[02:20.89]Who do you think you are?
[02:35.20]
[02:39.28]I've got room for one man in my heart
[02:48.44]and I don't even know where I would start
[02:57.55]you can't make me cry all down 4th avenue
[03:06.50]but I still hide it in my messy room
[03:13.73]
[03:16.02]Who do you think you are?
[03:25.56]Who do you think you are?
[03:34.79]Who do you think you are?
[03:43.79]Who do you think you are?
分享歌词至:Sibel的《sorry》 歌词_百度知道
Sibel的《sorry》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:sorry歌手:Sibel专辑:The Diving BelleSibel-The Diving Belle-SorryLyric by:tanyonghui2008(who? my daring... em)Take a look inside of my heartDon't you see it breaking apartPut the way a few respectLet me inna knocking at the doorI am changingWe are ranging nowI am changingI must choice nowI am sorrySorry for the things I saidI am sorrySorry for the things I didAnd I 'm sorry that I ever let you goSorry that I ever let you goTake a look inside of my soulI don't wanna hurting it moreTell me why we were far from fineHow can we make it aroundI am changingWe are ranging nowI am changingI must wrong....wrongI am sorrySorry for the things I saidI am sorrySorry for the things I didAnd I'm sorry that I ever let you goSorry that I ever let you go(dalalala I am sorry I am sorryTill we get it back I am sorrydalalala I am sorry I am sorryI could reach youdalalala I am sorry I am sorryI 'm sorry that I ever let you go)I am sorrySorry for the things I saidI am sorrySorry for the things I didAnd I 'm sorry that I ever let you goSorry that I ever let you goI am sorrySorry for the things I saidI am sorrySorry for the things I didAnd I 'm sorry that I ever let you goSorry that I ever let you goAnd I'm sorry that I ever let you go----&If you like Sibel's songs,----&I am looking forward to----&your more perfect understanding of the songs
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
sibel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dala levi blues 的文章

随机推荐