歌词里有sir sir sir sir的英文歌名喔喔喔喔是什么英文歌

以前有一首劲爆的DJ舞曲 歌词里面有 yes sir yes sir no sir no sir 谁知道歌名或者地址 谢谢了_百度知道
以前有一首劲爆的DJ舞曲 歌词里面有 yes sir yes sir no sir no sir 谁知道歌名或者地址 谢谢了
详细的问题说明,有助于回答者给出准确的答案
t gotta make love (yes sir) And we can just cuddle up (yes sir) But if she want me to beat it up (yes sir) T up) Mem if they married I see ya If they lookll beat it up (yes sir) Mt gotta make love (yes sir) And we can just cuddle up (yes sir) But if she want me to beat it up (yes sir) T up) M down 95 (yes sir) And you can see in my eyes (yes sir) That I'll beat it up (yes sir) My body, so I jumped out the white jag smooth like S Yes sir Yes sir Yes sir Yes sir [Chorus] I got new shoes on the ride (yes sir) Rollin's burnin's burnin' my homeboys faked out fake hugs leave me alone boy plus the candy lookin good enough to eat you can tell by the way the girls actin cross the street but on the other hand Alfalfa Just hit me on my metro say a party in the park hard baby let'll beat it up (yes sir) Mt know why, your body (it&#39, your body (it' down 95 (yes sir) And you can see in my eyes (yes sir) That I&#39, your body (it&#39, your body (it's burnin&#39, your body (it&#39, I'm lookin for a cutiepie (yes sir) And we ain&#39, your body (it' down 95 (yes sir) And you can see in my eyes (yes sir) That I&#39, then I keep &#39, I's go the balla ticm lookin for a cutiepie (yes sir) And we ain' head in the jag look in the duffle bag see benjamin heads on the cash [Chorus] I got new shoes on the ride (yes sir) Rollin&#39! I got new shoes on the ride (yes sir) Rollin's burnin' up) Ms burnin' up) [Slick 'm lookin for a cutiepie (yes sir) And we ain' baby blue the sticker They take me and rape me and make me they victim I lick em and freak &#39, give it to 'Em] Well let me step up in this thang Right lookin smellin good lookin good Spec and Baby Blue and Pleasure Fool That't gotta make love (yes sir) And we can just cuddle up (yes sir) But if she want me to beat it up (yes sir) Tt gotta make love (yes sir) And we can just cuddle up (yes sir) But if she want me to beat it up (yes sir) T up) [Spectacular] Top down blue star tag Ol' up) Mm lookin for a cutiepie (yes sir) And we ain' up) M up) Ms all I got park outside minglin wit's burnin&#39, your body (it&#39, but she gotta have booty too Baby blue gonna let you do what you wanna do You can feel on it if you really want to Get a taste of the salami knock knock knock knock you down like a tsunami bust in you like atomi-ee I&#39, your body (it' up) My body, I's burnin' up) M through the city tryin's burnin's all we got, your body (it&#39, your body (it'mma ahead of my class gettin&#39, ts burnin&#39. [Chorus] I got new shoes on the ride (yes sir) Rollin's burnin's burnin&#39PRETTY RICKY LYRICS & up) Ms burnin&#39, your body (it&#39! let me drop my top pull up in the parking lot grab a grape soda bag of chips that' down 95 (yes sir) And you can see in my eyes (yes sir) That I&#39, I&#39, your body (it' master bear skin rugs in the jag Spectac with the bad chick in the back tryin ta beat it up like an Everlast punching bag hotter than a bisquick biscuit out the oven your baby mama go on missions to get this lovin we kissin and huggin she never pick her phone up You be lookin for her while we doin the grown up she complain when she catch back spasms, your body (it' up) Mem Stuntin'll beat it up (yes sir) Mem one time They come back like addicts, but she love when she get the back to back orgasms yes sir, your body (it's burnin' to find a lady who Beautiful, but the ladies call ol' up) [Baby Blue] I don'Your Body&s burnin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁烈火雄心第三部那首很HIGH的英语歌曲叫什么名字,就是卓SIR和有成在车里放的那首歌?_百度知道
烈火雄心第三部那首很HIGH的英语歌曲叫什么名字,就是卓SIR和有成在车里放的那首歌?
不知道就不要回答不知道的再去看片子去,吃不消你们哦,老大们是那首很HIGH的歌曲
叫《can't help falling you love 》郑嘉颖和胡杏儿的那首英文爵士音乐,Happy 兔 YOU。圆号音乐永远伴你左右,很好听
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
烈火雄心的相关知识
其他2条回答
can't help falling you love
can't help falling you love
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁使徒行者第19集中卓sir跟江美仪跳舞的英文歌曲叫什么_百度知道
使徒行者第19集中卓sir跟江美仪跳舞的英文歌曲叫什么
使徒行者第19集中卓sir跟江美仪跳舞的英文歌曲叫什么?有知道的请QQ: 谢谢!
提问者采纳
he best thing 歌手名就不知道,计得给打赏,发到你QQ邮箱,不过好辛苦找到了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
江美仪的相关知识
其他2条回答
a href="/s/1qW9FVnI" target="_blank">http.baidu://pan.baidu
月牙湾英文版,,旋律一样,望采纳
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有人知道19集和20集的卓sir那段跳舞音乐歌名是什么吗?_使徒行者吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,868贴子:
有人知道19集和20集的卓sir那段跳舞音乐歌名是什么吗?收藏
有人知道19集和20集的那段跳舞音乐歌名是什么吗?我仔细听了,歌词貌似如下:I know my heart ………if everthing is giving us,all about that do is just remember you ,and all that time together,When need so much to me,nothing ## in my eyeso hard to find,baby,you're the best thing that happened to me ……就到差不多结束,you're the best thing that happened to me,呜呜呜呜。我用部分歌词百度和QQ音乐都找不到。只能请小伙伴闷帮帮忙,谢谢!
有知情人么 麻烦帮忙找找
朋友们帮帮忙
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 wowowowo是什么英文歌 的文章

随机推荐