求英语翻译求职大神给翻译成英语翻译求职,在线等啊

求大神给翻译成英文的!急用,在线等回复!所有的分都悬赏了!_百度知道
求大神给翻译成英文的!急用,在线等回复!所有的分都悬赏了!
山西老陈醋勾兑之说引言:“市场上真正的山西老陈醋95%为醋精勾兑,多为添加剂。”这是山西醋业协会副会长王建忠面对媒体采访是说的一句话。顿时掀起一场轩然大波,醋精勾兑会不会影响食品的安全性的问题立即引起广大消费者的质疑。近年来,由于食品安全的问题引发了很多起重大的事故,使得人民群众越来越重视食品的安全。关键词:冰醋酸
Shanxi LaoChenCu blending sayPreface:&The market real shanxi LaoChenCu 95% acetin blending, much as additive. This is the vice chairman of the association of shanxi vinegar industry WangJianZhong in the face of the media is to say a word. Immediately caused a stir, vinegar fine blending would not affect the food safety problems caused by the vast number of consumers immediately questioned. In recent years, due to the issue of food safety has caused a lot of the major accident, make people pay more and more attention to food safety.Keywords: glacial acetic acid blending acetin food safety求采纳。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The market truly Shanxi aged vinegar 95% vinegar concentrate blending, much as additive. & This is Shanxi Vinegar Industry Association vice president Wang Jianzhong faces the media interview is to say a word. Suddenly a a great disturbance, vinegar concentrate blending would not affect the food safety problems caused by the vast number of consumers questioned immediately. In recent years, because of the problem of food safety has caused many serious accidents, makes people pay more and more attention to food safety.
拜托啊,别用百度翻译嘛!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译为英文.在线等. _百度作业帮
求大神翻译为英文.在线等.
求大神翻译为英文.在线等.&
six o'clocksix fivesix fifteensix thirty-fivesix fortysix forty-fivesix fifty求大神帮忙把这一段翻译成英语,急!!在线等,谢谢啦。。_百度知道
求大神帮忙把这一段翻译成英语,急!!在线等,谢谢啦。。
“给中国一个机会,还世界一个奇迹”这句申办口号其实从那一个角度透露出一个信息:也许现在还有很多不足,但只有你让我办,我们全民总动员,就一定能成功。
提问者采纳
&Give China a chance, also a miracle of the world& this slogan actually from the Angle of a bid, revealed a message: maybe now there are many shortage, but only you let me, mobilisation, we just can make it.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
“给中国一个机会,还世界一个奇迹”这句申办口号其实从那一个角度透露出一个信息:也许现在还有很多不足,但只有你让我办,我们全民总动员,就一定能成功。&To Chinese an opportunity, but also a world miracle& this sentence actually bid slogan fromthat angle revealed a message: maybe there are still a lot of problems, but only if you let medo, our general mobilization, you are sure to succeed.望楼主采纳
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Just as the
bid slogan goes, “ Give China an opportunity, and it will return the world a miracle& , we can find some hints from another perspect: maybe we still have some shortcomings, but as long as you let me do it, we will succeed with the mobilisation of our whole people.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神翻译以下英语 在线等在这家影院见到的人如此多的人,我很意外_百度作业帮
求英语大神翻译以下英语 在线等在这家影院见到的人如此多的人,我很意外
求英语大神翻译以下英语 在线等在这家影院见到的人如此多的人,我很意外
I was surprised that there were so mang people in this theater.各位大神求翻译成英文.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急急急急急急!!!!!!在线等,_百度知道
各位大神求翻译成英文.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急急急急急急!!!!!!在线等,
各位大神求翻译成英文.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急急急急急急!!!!!!在线等,1.我这次跟着学校一起去了泰国,在那里和同学们度过了很开心的时间,了解了泰国的文化,2.通过这次的旅行,开拓了我的视野,也遇见了不同国家的人,有了更多的思考方式.3.我去过最好的地方是泰国,在那里感受了不同的文化,也对泰国的历史有了更多的了解,也有了很多的泰国朋友,4.在泰国的时候,泰国人生活的都很自由,同性恋是合法的,这一点和韩国很不一样,因为汽车很贵,所以在泰国很多人都会骑摩托车.
提问者采纳
1. This time I went to Thailand, along with the school and students there had a very happy time, understand the culture of Thailand,2. Through this trip, broadened my horizons, also met with people from different countries, there are more ways of thinking.3. Is the best place I have ever been to Thailand, feeling the different culture, there also have more understanding of the history of Thailand, also have a lot of friends in Thailand,4. In Thailand, Thai people life is very free, homosexuality is legal, it is different from South Korea, because the car is very expensive, so a lot of people will ride a motorcycle in Thailand.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译求职 的文章

随机推荐