谁谁能告诉我 歌词mine中英歌词

mine中英歌词
mine中英歌词
You were in college working part time waiting tables / 你在大学时期半工半读Left a small town never looked back / 毅然决然离开老家I was a flight risk with a fear of falling / 我忐忑的心不知所措Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts / 心想若不能长久 又何必相爱I say can you believe it? / 我说 “你能相信吗”As we’re lying on the couch / 我们相偎在沙发The moment I could see it / 那一刻 我看见了Yes, yes I can see it nowYes Yes / 我看见未来Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? / 你记得我们并肩坐在海边吗?You put your arm around me for the first time / 你张开双臂第一次把我抱住You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱Flash forward and we’re taking on the world together / 时间快转 我们开始一起生活And there’s a drawer of my things at your place / 你家的抽屉有我的东西You learn my secrets and you figure out why I’m guarded / 你知道我的秘密 看穿我的武装You say we’ll never make my parents’ mistakes / 你说上一代的错 我们绝不再犯But we got bills to pay, we got nothing figured out / 但我们面对帐单 不知如何是好When it was hard to take / 当一切无法承受时Yes, yes, this is what I thought aboutYes Yes / 我不禁回想起Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? / 你记得我们并肩坐在海边吗?You put your arm around me for the first time / 你张开双臂第一次 把我抱住You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱 Do you remember all the city lights on the water? / 你记得水面上美丽的亮光吗You saw me start to believe for the first time / 你看见我第一次 学会相信You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱And I remember that fight, 2:30 am / 我记得凌晨2:30的争吵As everything was slipping right out of our hands / 每件事都开始失控变了样I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street / 我哭著跑走 你紧追在后Braced myself for the goodbye / 我忍著悲伤说要分手Cause that’s all I’ve ever known / 因为我不知道该怎麼办Then you took me by surprise / 然后 你出乎我意料之外You said I’ll never leave you alone / 你说 “我永远不会离开你”You said I remember how we felt sitting by the water / 你说: “我记得我们并肩坐在海边And every time I look at you, it’s like the first time / 每一次看你 都像一见钟情I fell in love with a careless man’s careful daughter / 我爱上一个破碎家庭长大的女儿She is the best thing that’s ever been mine / 她是这个世界上 我的最爱”Hold on, make it last / 加油 直到最后Hold on, never turn back / 加油 不要放弃You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱Yes, yes do you believe it?Yes Yes / 你能相信吗Yes, yes we’re gonna make it nowYes Yes / 我们一定能做到Yes, yes I can see itYes Yes / 我看见了I can see it now / 我看见未来
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号能告诉我mine中英歌词_百度知道
能告诉我mine中英歌词
我忍著悲伤说要分手Cause that’s all I’ve ever known / 你张开双臂第一次 把我抱住You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter &#47: “我记得我们并肩坐在海边And every time I 心想若不能长久 又何必相爱I sa 你记得我们并肩坐在海边吗? / 你在大学时期半工半读Left a small town never looked back / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine &#47?You put your arm around me for the first time / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱Yes, this is what I thought aboutYes Yes &#47, 我们一定能做到YesYou were in college working part time waiting tables / 你记得我们并肩坐在海边吗; 她是这个世界上 我的最爱”Hold on? / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 我忐忑的心不知所措Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts / 加油 不要放弃You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter / 你说, yes I can see itYes Yes &#47:30 am / 你知道我的秘密 看穿我的武装You say we’ll never make my parents’ mistakes &#47?Yes Yes / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱And I remember that fight, it’s like the first time / 毅然决然离开老家I was a flight risk with a fear of falling / 加油 直到最后H 你是这个世界上 我的最爱Flash forward and we’re taking on the world together / 你能相信吗Y 然后 你出乎我意料之外You said I’ll never leave you alone / 我们相偎在沙发The moment I could see it / 当一切无法承受时Y 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱 Do you remember all the city lights on the water, we got nothing figured out / 那一刻 我看见了Y 我哭著跑走 你紧追在后Braced myself for the goodbye &#47, yes I can see it nowYes Yes / 但我们面对帐单 不知如何是好When it was hard to take / 你家的抽屉有我的东西You learn my secrets and you figure out why I’m guarded &#47, 2; 每件事都开始失控变了样I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street / 你张开双臂第一次把我抱住You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter &#47, never turn back / 我看见未来Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?You put your arm around me for the first time / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 我记得凌晨2; 我爱上一个破碎家庭长大的女儿She is the best thing that’s ever been mine &#47, yes we’re gonna make it nowYes Yes / 时间快转 我们开始一起生活And there’s a drawer of my things at your place / 你说上一代的错 我们绝不再犯But we got bills to pay:30的争吵As everything was slipping right out of our hands / 我不禁回想起Do you remember we were sittin 每一次看你 都像一见钟情I fell in love with a careless man’s careful daughter &#47? / 我看见了I can see it now &#47, make it last / 你记得水面上美丽的亮光吗You saw me start to believe for the first time / 你看见我第一次 学会相信You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter / 因为我不知道该怎麼办Then you took me by surprise / 你说 “我永远不会离开你”You said I remember how we felt sitting by the water &#47, yes do you believe it? / 我说 “你能相信吗”As we’re lying on the couch &#47
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有 Crystal Bowersox 唱的 mine all mine 中英文对照歌词
谁有 Crystal Bowersox 唱的 mine all mine 中英文对照歌词 10
汗死,ls那个是俺家马叔的《make it mine》。。。
关于水晶姐的这首《mine all mine》,我自己也很爱。
下面附送英语歌词。中文我就不给了,懒得翻译。很简单的,你看不懂的话,就google翻译软件翻译下吧~
Baby, don't buy my flowers, don't buy me sweets, Don't get me useless little things, They don't make me complete, I don't want your money honey, Lord, it's kind of funny I just, need your time, And to know that your sweet love, Is mine all mine
Mine all mine, baby are you mine all mine?Boy cuz I am your fool, For you I would walk the line, Just in time, you came into my life And, now I'm fine, No one else will do, baby are you mine all mine?
Don't buy me diamonds, don't buy me pearls, Don't try to shoot the moon Or promise me the world, I don't care if our cupboards are bare If there's gray in your hair Oh we'll be just fine, I just need to know, That your sweet love, is mine all mine
Mine all mine, baby are you mine all mine?Boy cuz I am your fool, For you I would walk the line, Just in time, you came into my life And, now I'm fine, No one else will do, baby are you mine all mine?
Please play your guitar, sing me a song, I don't care if the words are all there, Or if the chords are all wrong, I just want to lay here and listen And give you my kissin' for soon I'll be goneHoney I'll get by, Knowing that you're mine all mine
Oh, no one else will do, Baby are you mine all mine?Honey, I love you, you're mine all mine
的感言:非常感谢 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
Wake up everyone
各位,醒醒了
How can you sleep at a time like this
你们怎么能在这个时候睡觉呢
Unless the dreamer is the real you
除非你是真正的梦想家
Listen to your voice
倾听您的声音
The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue
首先提示您的舌头品尝过去
Leap and the net will appear
飞跃过去,纯净的世界就会出现
I don't wanna wake before
在这之前我不想醒来
The dream is over
梦已经结束
I'm gonna make it mine
我在使它成为我的
Yes I... I know it
是的,我……我知道
I'm gonna make it mine
我正在使它成为我的
Yes I’ll make it all mine
是的,我会让它都变成为的
I keep my life on a heavy rotation
我的人生保持着沉重的旋转
Requesting that it's lifting you up
请求这样能够鼓舞你
Up up and away
奋进并且走出来
And over to a table at the gratitude cafe
穿过感激咖啡馆中的一张桌子
And I am finally there
然后我就站在这里了
And all the angels they'll be singing
而后所有的天使开始歌唱
Ah la la la ah la la la I la la la la love you
I don't wanna break before
在这之前我不想终止
The tour is over
旅行已经结束
I'm gonna make it mine
我在使它成为我的
Yes I...I know it
是的,我……我知道
I'm gonna make it mine
我正在使它成为我的
Yes I’ll make it all mine
是的,我会让它都变成为的
And timing's everything
掌握时间的一切
And this time there's plenty
现在时间有了空域
I am balancing
我正在平衡着他们
Careful and steady
小心沉着的
And reveling in energy that everyone's emitting
沉迷于每个人所散发出来的力量
Well I don't wanna wait no more
好吧,我不想继续等待下去了
No I wanna celebrate the whole world
不,我想要歌颂全世界
I'm gonna make it mine
我在使它成为我的
Because I’m following your joy
因为在正循着你的欢乐
I'm gonna make it mine
我在使它成为我的
Because I... I am open
因为我……我正空缺着
I'm gonna make it mine
我在使它成为我的
Yes I... I’m gonna show it
是的,我……我想要表现出来
Yes I’m gonna make it all mine
是的,我在使它成为我的
I'm gonna make it all mine
我在使它成为我的
Yes I will make it all mine是的,我将使它成为我的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 采纳
这个,真不是~~
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请问mine中英歌词_百度知道
请问mine中英歌词
提问者采纳
参考:爱情中的欢乐和痛苦是交替出现的。——乔·拜伦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
You were in college working part time waiting tables / 你在大学时期半工半读
Left a small town never looked back / 毅然决然离开老家
I was a flight risk with a fear of falling / 我忐忑的心不知所措
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts / 心想若不能长久 又何必相爱
I say can you believe it? / 我说 “你能相信吗”
As we’re lying on the couch / 我们相偎在沙发
The moment I could see it / 那一刻 我看见了
Yes, yes I can see it nowYes Yes / 我看见未来
Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? / 你记得我们并肩坐在海边吗?
You put your arm around me for the first time / 你张开双臂第一次把我抱住
You made a rebel of a careless man’s ...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁everything&but&mine&歌词中文翻译
Walking&along&the&sky
沿着天空的轨迹,
Chasing&a&glimpse&of&you
追寻你一闪而过的身影,
Painting&a&world&with&stars&I&found&inside&your&eyes
在你的眼睛里,为你描绘一个星空璀璨的世界。
Up&here&above&the&haze