罗度中学大专什么时候报名名

/10该会员上传的其它文档:33 p.39 p.39 p.58 p.57 p.50 p.48 p.46 p.40 p.39 p.35 p.36 p.35 p.35 p.33 p.32 p.32 p.31 p.30 p.30 p.28 p.26 p.24 p.24 p.广安市罗度中学2015高考英语基础练习课外自练(2)及答案【浙江省2014模..广安市罗度中学2015高考英语基础练习课外自练(2)及答案【浙江省2014模拟冲刺试题】单项填空(共20小题;每小题0.5分,满分10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。1.’dliketohaveapicnictom广安市罗度中学2015高考英语基础练习课外自练(2)及答案相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信罗度中学学生会文明纠察部吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧排名:
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:0贴子:
大家好!我是罗渡中学学生会文明纠察部副部长,在这里,希望你们能在这里多多指教,文明纠察部的未来需要大家的监督与支持,欢迎大家的建议来访!
更多精彩特权,尽在贴吧名人堂。
内&&容:使用签名档&&如果已经在罗渡报了名,还能不能到岳一中报名_百度知道
如果已经在罗渡报了名,还能不能到岳一中报名
我有更好的答案
能去更好的中学另说,岳池一中都差不多,都不好罗渡中学,岳池中学
到岳一中不如就在罗渡中学了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广安市罗度中学2015高考英语基础练习课外自练(5)及答案
17:25:04&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
—Hello! This is CGV box office.—Hello! I'd like to book two tickets for tonight's 3D movie.
广安市罗度中学2015高考英语基础练习课外自练(5)及答案
【浙江省宁波市2014高考英语十校联考试题】
单项填空(共20小题;每小题0.5分,满分1 0分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。
1.&Hello! This is CGV box office.
&Hello! I'd like to book two tickets for tonight's 3D movie.
& & & & & & .
A.Of course, please B.At your service
C.My pleasure D.A moment, please
2.The heart is a(n) & & & &organ, &It is of absolute &importance to our body and life.
A.vital & & & & &B. energetic & & & &C. living & & & & D. lively
3.It was playing video games that took the boy too much time that he & & & & & have spent learning.
A.could & & & &B. must & & & & & C. might & & & & & D. ought to
4.Before we end this program, let's take a & & & & &at the sports news briefly.
A.glare & & & & & B. glance &' & & & &C. stare & & & & &D. watch
5.This weekend we'll pay a visit to a museum, next to & & & &is a nice restaurant where we can have Italian food.
A.that & & & & & &B.thisC.itD.which
6.With high technology introduced, the average output of the factory is & & & & increasing.
A.faithfully & & & B.costly C.steadily D.stately
7.The new technology, if & & & &to rice growing, will help increase the grain output.
A.applying & & & & &B.applied & & & & & C.to applyD. having applied
8.The experts present at the conference all insisted that greenhouse gas emission & & & & be reduced from now on.
A.mustB.will C./ & & & & & & D.can
9.The green-hand cook & & & & the soup by putting in too much salt accidentally.
A. spoiledB.damaged & & & & C. injured & & & & D. harmed
10.Although our former neighbor & & & &here for years, we seldom met with each other.
A. lived & & & & & B. has lived C. was living & & &D. had lived .
11.All the cloned animals have so far suffered from some serious disorders, many of & & & & dying soon after birth.
A.that & & & & & &B.whomC.which D.them .
12.Up to now, no one has come Lip with a(n) & & & &explanation of why dinosaurs died out, an.d it remains a mystery.
A.astonishing & & & B.amusing C.convincingD.puzzling
13.The black baby boy is at the stage & & & he can only say a few simple words but not yet full sentences.
A. when & & & & & B. where & & & & C. which D.why
14.In such a background, his white hair was particularly & & & his dark skin.
A.in relation to & & &B.in need of & & & C.in contrast toD.in favor of
15.This is & & & challenging job I mentioned to you the other day. Have you had anyone in
mind for it now
A. a, the & & & & & B./ & & & & & C. the, the & & & & D. a:/
16.Tom told us all that & & & & &he said so at.the meeting was really true.
A. that & & & & & &B. all & & & & & & C. what & & & & & & D. which
17.After cl函1bing the hills in the natural park for hours, my legs _ & &under me and I failed to keep pace with others.
A.gave out & & & & &B. gave up & &C. gave in & & & D. gave away
18.&You look tired, Jack. What's wrong with you
&Oh, 1 worked quite late last night. Nothing wrong with me, & & & &.
A. although B. thoughC. yetD. still
19.The couple is considering & & &a 3D TV set for their new flat, which is widely considered to be in fashion.
A.to buy & & & & & &B.buy & & & & & & C. buying & & & & D.to be bought
20.&Wright, I really appreciate your neat handwriting.
& & & & & &.
A. Oh, I practice every day & &B.Well, it's not good enough
C. No, I don't write well & &D.Oh, thank you very much
【参考答案】单项选择11&20、DADBD & CBCAA & DCBCB & AABCD
【福建省漳州市2014高考英语第三次联考试题】
短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
A rich man was near death and was very upset. He had worked so
hard for his money ______ he dreamt he could take it with him to heaven.76.
So he ______ (祈祷) to God his dream would come true. 77.
An angel appeared and said no. The man begged the angel to speak
to God to see whether he might ______ the rules. The angel reappeared 78.
and said that God could permit him to take one suitcase. ________(激动), 79.
the man gathered his suitcase and filled it with pure gold bars.
Afterward, he died and showed up in heaven to greet St. Peter. S & & & 80.
the suitcase, St. Peter said,&Hold ______,you can't bring that here!&81.
The man explained that he had God' p & & &. St. Peter checked it out82.
and said,&You are right. You are allowed o & & & suitcase, but I'm83.
supposed to check its contents _______letting it through.&84.
Inspecting the things that the man found too p & & & to leave85.
behind, St. Peter exclaimed,&You brought pavement As you can see ,
the street of heaven is made of gold!&
短文填词(每小题1分)
76.that & &77. prayed & & 78.break & &79. Excitedly & &80. Seeing(Shown)
81.on & & 82. permission &83. one & & 84. before & & &85. precious
【深圳市2014高考英语综合能力测试题(9)】
语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。
One day, my friend showed his favorite book to me. He also said it was __16__ second part of the very famous book - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
I borrowed the book from a young librarian and I enjoyed reading it __17__ (immediate).I realized __18__ wonderful books could be! Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is filled with adventures. The main character was Huckleberry Finn, a poor English boy, __19__ father was a low class drunk, and wanted to get his son&s fortune which Finn had gotten previously in another adventure with his friend, Tom Sawyer. __20__, Finn ran away from his father and met another boy called Jim. __21__ friends went to the sea and got on a ship. They also went to __22__ & &(variety) islands in the sea and had many adventures. Eventually Finn returned home, only __23__ & &(find) that his father had died. From then on he has no longer been in any danger. Jim also got his freedom __24__ Finn&s help.
This novel __25__(write) by the well-known English author Mark Twain who also wrote the famous book Tom Sawyer.
【参考答案】16-25 (One possible version)
16. the & & & & & & &17. immediately & & &18. how
19. whose & & & & & 20. Therefore & & & &21. Both
22. various & & & & & 23. to find & & & & & 24. with & & & &25. was written
16. the。考查冠词。序数词前面用定冠词来修饰。
17. immediately。考查词类转换。 此处用副词来修饰动词。
18. how。考查关系副词。how引导宾语从句并在从句中作状语。
19. whose。考查定语从句。该空后有名词father作主语,故填关系代词whose引导定语从句修饰先行词boy。
20. Therefore。考查连词。根据句意,Finn的父亲想得到儿子的财产,因此,儿子要逃跑。
21. Both。考查代词。这里用both专指Huckleberry Finn和Tom Sawyer两个人。
22. various。考查词类转换。这里应该填形容词various 修饰名词islands。
23. to find。考查非谓语动词。only to do sth表示一种出乎意料、不期望看到的结果。
24. with。考查介词。with sb&s help 意为&在某人的帮助下&。
25. was written。考查动词形式。根据句意,这本书是由Mark Twain 写的。
完形填空。阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、和D)中,选出最佳选项。
Lately, I&ve been talking about success with design students both at the school where I teach and at other programs that I visit. When I ask, &What is success& The first response is, invariably(总是), &Getting a(n) & 1 & and making money.& It & 2 & some searching to arrive at a richer answer. & 3 &, getting paid is a baseline for success in any field. Putting this criterion on the table is a(n) & 4 & step.
When I ask design students to talk about what makes design different from the fine & 5 &, they gravitate towards(被吸引到) the role of the client. Designers serve clients, or so the logic goes, & 6 & artists serve themselves.
Although it is true that designers generally rely on clients, pleasing them is not the & 7 & purpose of our work. What designers share with our clients is the & 8 &. Our clients wouldn&t need us at all if we weren&t helping them & 9 & that public. The public may never know who designed the coffee cup they&re holding, the magazine they&re reading or the sign that&s & 10 & them where to go. But they&re seeing it, and some of them might, at some level, have their & 11 & enlivened(使有生气), simplified or otherwise improved by it. One way to think about success is asking whether your work gets & 12 & or used, and if so, whether using it improves people&s lives.
Designers have many ways to & 13 & to their profession and to see and be seen in the design world. One is entering competitions and & 14 & work to annuals and exhibitions. Another is & 15 & the design community&going to events, lectures and conferences, and helping to organize them, too. Yet another involves & 16 & and writing. Blogs and online journals like this one enable any designer to have a voice and share ideas.
Success is & 17 & going to work every day and getting paid. Success means finding personal satisfaction & 18 & your work and loving what you do. And it means engaging with a(n) & 19 & world: a world of clients and employers, but also of readers, users and other designers. It is those things that make us & 20 &.
1、A、familyB、interviewC、jobD、award
2、A、involvesB、raisesC、acquiresD、takes
3、A、Again B、IndeedC、WellD、Often
4、A、singleB、unusualC、necessaryD、extra
5、A、ideasB、clothesC、collectionsD、arts
6、A、whileB、andC、itD、because
7、A、finalB、doubleC、originalD、correct
8、A、conceptB、publicC、patternD、usage
9、A、believeB、agreeC、realizeD、reach
10、A、discussingB、showingC、equippingD、featuring
11、A、spiritsB、officesC、livesD、houses
12、A、seenB、paidC、askedD、talked
13、A、expectB、designC、contributeD、compare
14、A、exchangingB、negotiatingC、assigningD、presenting
15、A、passing through B、participating inC、running offD、searching for
16、A、readingB、listeningC、speakingD、signing
17、A、rather thanB、other thanC、more thanD、less than
18、A、inB、atC、ofD、to
19、A、naturalB、socialC、insideD、modern
20、A、happyB、excitedC、freeD、rich
【参考答案】CDBCD & &AABDB & & CACDB & ACABD
完形填空。阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
I always long for romantic moments, like a little girl longing for candies.However, my husband is my complete &1 &. His inability to bring romantic moments into our life has made me get tired of our & 2 &. One day, I finally told him that I wanted a divorce.
&Why& he asked, & 3 &.
&I there are no &4 &for everything in the world!& I answered.
He kept 5 &, seeming to be in deep thought, with a lighted cigarette in his hands. Finally he asked, &What can I do to change your & 6 &&
Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered, &Let&s say, I want a flower on a mountain cliff and picking the flower will cause your &7 &. Will you do it for me&
He answered, &I will give you my answer tomorrow.&
I & 8 &the next morning, finding a piece of paper on the dining table, which read: &My dear, I would not pick that flower for you, but please allow me to & 9 &.&
My feeling of disappointment only & 10 &, but I continued reading:
&You always leave the & 11 &keys behind, so I have to save my legs to &12 &home to open the door for you. You always like to stay indoors and I & 13 that you will feel too lonely, so I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories. You always stare & 14 &the computer and that will do nothing &15 &for your eyes, so I have to save my eyes so that when we grow & 16 &, I can help to clip your nails. Thus, my dear, & 17 &I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do, I could not pick that flower yet, and die.&
My tears fell on the & 18 &and I continued reading:
&Now that you have finished reading my answer, if you are & 19 &, please open the front door for I am standing outside & 20 &your favorite bread and fresh milk.&
Love, not words, wins arguments.
1. A. supporterB. oppositeC. followerD. advocate
2. A. marriageB. connectionC. careerD. future
3. A. annoyedB. shockedC. frightenedD. amused
4. A. resultsB. signsC. causesD. reasons
5. A. easyB. normalC. silentD. calm
6. A. habitB. feelingC. attitude D. mind
7. A. deathB. injuryC. happinessD. trouble
8. A. hurried upB. looked upC. woke upD. went up
9. A. loveB. explainC. stayD. change
10. A. aroseB. disappearedC. reducedD. increased
11. A. carB. officeC. bicycleD. house
12. A. leaveB. walkC. rushD. get
13. A. worryB. thinkC. believeD. remind
14. A. atB. toC. onD. in
15. A. badB. goodC. terribleD. important
16. A. weakB. illC. oldD. close
17. A. unlessB. ifC. sinceD. because
18. A. photosB. flowersC. floorD. letter
19. A. hungryB. thirstyC. satisfiedD. regretted
20. A. buyingB. bringingC. heatingD. catching
【参考答案】BABDC &DACBD &DCAAB &CADCB
阅读理解。阅读下列短文, 从给的四个选项 (A、B、C和D) 中, 选出最佳选项。
The Western has been the favorite type for American adventure story since the nineteenth century. While the American West was being settled, newspapers and &dime novels& could depend on stories of the frontier settlements and tell tales about living in the untamed wilderness to sell. The public back East was eager to read about the West, even if the stories were more fiction than fact.
In 1902, Owen Wister published his novel The Virginian, which was one of the first novels to treat the Western as a s the novel still sold well and had inspired several movies and a television series. In 1905, Bertha H. Bower and Zane Grey published their first novels, and the popular Western novels had continued to flourish from that day on, with current novels by Luke Short, Max Brand, and Louis L& Amour carrying on the tradition.
The first Western movie appeared even earlier than these serious Western novels. Before the turn of the century, an associate of Edison&s had filmed Cripple Creek Barroom Scene, a few seconds of film showing the inside of a saloon, to help publicize the invention of the movie camera. In 1903 the Edison& company filmed the first &full-length& Western & The Great Train Robbery. The film lasts less than fifteen minutes, but a story is told its entirety. In the movie, bandits (强盗) rob a train and its passengers, killing the engineer, and find themselves tracked down by a posse. Audiences loved the movie. Some theaters were actually opened for the single purpose of showing The Great Train Robbery and only later realized that they could do equally well showing other movies. The film was so successful that other companies, and finally even the Edison company itself, began producing copies and other versions of The Great Train Robbery. Ironically, in& an era when the West was still very real &-Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma were all territories rather than states in 1903 & The Great Train Robbery was filmed in New Jersey.
1. The purpose of this passage is to________.
A. discuss the making of the movie The Great Train Robbery
B. discuss the early Western novels
C. discuss the art of movie making
D. trace the development of the Western as an American adventure story tradition
2. We can conclude from this passage that________.
A. people lost interest in the West after 1903
B. Owen Wister was an ex-cowboy
C. New Jersey was still &untamed wilderness& in 1903
D. films were fairly uncommon at the time The Great Train Robbery was made
3. The passage suggests that________.
A. Edison&s invention of the mby accident
B. movie houses didn&t make much-money in the early days
C. Easterners were fascinated by the & wild West&
D. The Great Train Robbery was poorly received by the public because it lacked a plot
4. As used in this passage, the word &literary& means________.
A. humorous & & & & B. financial
C. appropriate to literature D. amateur
【答案解析】
1. D 推断题。从1902年出版的小说,1903年拍的一部电影,到1905年的第一批小说等,作者如此不吝惜笔墨,是为了追溯具有冒险故事传统的美国西部发展史。故D项是正确答案。
2. D 推断题。第三段,通过The Great Train Robbery影片的成功放映,人们才开始认识到在影剧院也可以同样放映一些其它影片,于是其它制片公司甚至于the Edison公司本身便开始生产其副本及The Great Train Robbery的其它译本。通过以上信息,我们得出的结论应是D项所表达的内容,那一时期的电影并非相当普及。
3. C 推断题。第一段最后一句的was eager to read about the West(渴望看一些有关西部的书),与题中were fascinated by the wild West (对荒芜的西部着了迷)表达了同样的信息,故C项为正确答案。
4. C 词义题。根据上下文关系以及关键词语novels和form可推知literary的词义。因为&小说&与&形式&应属于&文学&范围。
&&点击下载完整版 & &&
相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:

我要回帖

更多关于 考研什么时候报名 的文章

随机推荐