gvie you a brilliant什么意思是什么意思

& 17 Brilliant Short Novels You Can Read in a Sitting
HomeFeatures
&Powered by OptinMonsterwhatever you do ,try to remember that you are ___,a person different from any other in the world.A equal B unique C gentle D brilliant正确答案是C,可是我觉得意思对不上啊!我选的B_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
whatever you do ,try to remember that you are ___,a person different from any other in the world.A equal B unique C gentle D brilliant正确答案是C,可是我觉得意思对不上啊!我选的B
whatever you do ,try to remember that you are ___,a person different from any other in the world.A equal B unique C gentle D brilliant正确答案是C,可是我觉得意思对不上啊!我选的B
这道题出得不好,答案B和C可以说都是对的.如果从后面的短语对词的解释的话,当然应该选B. 但是,英文中gentle还有"温柔的"意思.如果语言环境是指恋爱中的男女的话,填答案C 也是完全正确的.参考译文:填B:不管做什么,要记住你要与众不同,做一个世界上独一无二的人.填C:不管干什么,要记住你要温柔一些,表现出是一个与众不同的人.
明显选B啊,这句话就是强调人与人不同,只能选唯一啊,C是有风度,明显靠不上
恐怕是答案错了
会不会答案有误啊?现在的书经常发生这种事情,校对没以前严谨了
语境很重要,最后把前后的句子都给出来英语缩写ie是什么意思What a lark!ie How amusing!真有趣!How are you getting along these days?ie Is your life enjoyable,successful,etc at the moment?近来生活如何?Be off/Off with you!ie Go away!走开[滚开]!What relation are you (to e_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语缩写ie是什么意思What a lark!ie How amusing!真有趣!How are you getting along these days?ie Is your life enjoyable,successful,etc at the moment?近来生活如何?Be off/Off with you!ie Go away!走开[滚开]!What relation are you (to e
英语缩写ie是什么意思What a lark!ie How amusing!真有趣!How are you getting along these days?ie Is your life enjoyable,successful,etc at the moment?近来生活如何?Be off/Off with you!ie Go away!走开[滚开]!What relation are you (to each other)?ie How are you related?你们(彼此之间)是什麽亲属关系?Grub's up!ie The meal is ready!吃饭了!Never fear!ie Don't be afraid!别害怕!Where does this belong?ie Where is it kept?这个应该在什麽地方?Who said I can't cook?ie Of course I can!谁说我不会做饭?在这些句子中是个什麽意思啊.
that is to say意即Create a Brilliant Sprited, CSS-Powered Firefox Animation
February 24, 2013
Mozilla recently formally announced Firefox OS and its partners at Mobile World Congress and I couldn't be more excited. 聽Firefox OS is going to change the lives of people in developing countries, hopefully making a name for itself in the US as well. 聽The
also 聽launched with an awesome Firefox animation that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to write about -- let me show you how it was created!
Before we get to the code, let's have a look at the image:
The image is a whopping
one large sprite. Only one HTML element is required for the animation:
&div id="foxtail"&&/div&
With the DIV in place, we can use some basic CSS to add a background image and dimensions:
#foxtail {
background: url(foxtail.png) 0 0 no-
width: 156
height: 156
The last step is periodically updating the background-position of the DIV to provide the appearance of animation via the sprite. 聽The animation can be created with only CSS, as shared by :
@keyframes animate-tail {
0% {background-position: -6864px 0; }
100% {background-position: 0 0;}
#foxtail {
animation: animate-tail 3.75s steps(44)
A beautiful work of art by Luke -- using CSS steps to move to each position!
The animation can run infinitely, resetting to the original background position and starting over.
In the case that you need to support older browsers, we can use a bit of jQuery and a sprite animation utility called :
jQuery("#foxtail").sprite({ fps: 12, no_of_frames: 44, rewind: true });
Spritely's API allows for simple sprite animations with maximum control of speed and replay.
I could waste time saying how hot this animation is but no need -- you can already see that! 聽Luke's awesome contribution allows us to avoid jQuery bloat and JavaScript all together, but there's still a solution available for older browsers.
CSS animati
the beauty of them is that through many simple properties, you can create anything from an elegant fade in to a WTF-Pixar-would-be-proud effect.
One CSS effect somewhere in between is the CSS flip effect, whereby there's...If you , you know that I've been working on a super top secret mobile application using . 聽The experience has been great: 聽using JavaScript to create easy to write, easy to test, native mobile apps has been fun. 聽My...The
is an incredibly attractive, easy to use hub that promises to make finding and promoting awesome HTML5-powered web applications easy and convenient.
While I don't work directly on the Marketplace, I am privy to the codebase (and The administrative control panel I build for my customers features FCKEditor, a powerful WYSIWYG editor that allows the customer to add links, bold text, create ordered lists, and so on.
I provide training and documentation to the customers but many times they simply forget to...Many developers have a giggle at PHP, even looking down at the language, but let's be honest: 聽most of our blogs are powered by it (WordPress) and it's a great language to dabble around with. 聽I cut my聽teeth on PHP,聽though I prefer to avoid PHP聽these days.
But...There are many reasons to build a good eCommerce experience if you are planning to build an eCommerce website. Visitors can place items in their cart and leave your site without making a purchase. In fact, three out of every four of them will do so....O'Reilly's OSCON is upon us and I'm super excited to share with you a live stream of OSCON keynotes, courtesy of O'Reilly!
Check back here every morning this week to get a sneak peek at the best conference in the open source community!
Thank you...
My favorite front-end conference聽has聽always been聽聽because the conference series has focused on one of the聽most undervalued parts of client side coding: 聽speed. 聽So often we're so excited that our JavaScript works聽that we forget that speed, efficiency, and performance are just as important.
The next聽Velocity...Imagine you're lying on a beach. Waves slide up and down a sandy shore while the warm sun beats down on your skin. You sip a cool, refreshing drink, and sigh as gulls faintly caw in the distance.
A gentle breeze lightly brushes your fingers as they...& David Walsh .
All code .Hosting by .If anything helps, feel free to .

我要回帖

更多关于 brilliant是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐