为您推荐:
酒吧慢摇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很有特色的英文歌 开头调调的节奏是 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 女生的 唱的第一个音和 morning这个单词很像_百度知道
一首很有特色的英文歌 开头调调的节奏是 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 女生的 唱的第一个音和 morning这个单词很像
这个女歌手感觉鼻音很重的 咬词也很重 声音有点粗 很欢快的一首歌
but Im already hereNow, it poundsYeah, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerIm talkin&#39, drunkNow?楼主喜欢就采纳啊~我要积攒采纳率~~感谢~Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, phonesDrop-topping, downPo-po shut us -Dont stop, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, what up girl, brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, downPsPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDont stop, playing our favorite cd&#39, crunkBoys tryna touch my junk, toesTrying on all our clothes, outOr the police shut us down, make it popDJ, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, now - we goin til they kick us outKesha的TiK ToK咩, but got plenty of beerAint got n bout - everybody getting crunk, it poundsYeah, blow my speakers upTonight, you got meYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, junkGonna smack him if
bout - pedicures on our toes, blow my speakers upTonight, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, the party dont start till I walk inDont stop, make it popDJ, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Im out the door -Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave, blow my speakers upTonight, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upPut your hands upNo, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, I aint coming backIm talkin&#39?)Grab my glasses, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
歌么。。是吗,你听下。
不好意思是英文歌
Tynisha Keli
我也在找这首歌
不是 英文歌 歌词的第一个单词 读音很像morning
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首韩语歌,男声唱的,好像是个组合,开头就是耶.....嗯嗯...._百度知道
一首韩语歌,男声唱的,好像是个组合,开头就是耶.....嗯嗯....
..喔喔.耶,开头就是耶..哦.......,男声唱的.,好像应该是个组合,结尾也是说唱....。(后面的韩语听不懂)中间有部分是说唱的一首韩语歌.嗯嗯.。歌曲比较抒情
提问者采纳
beast 下雨的日子
就是这个,非常感谢,😍
楼上的不懂不要瞎讲
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
....,开头就是耶.喔喔...哦.........嗯嗯,好像应该是个组合有个中文歌 男声唱的.
exo组合,较火的。
是不是EXO的lucky
或是《喜欢喜欢》但喜欢喜欢没中文版的
一天一天?Bigbang的
快歌?慢歌?是不是EXO的Lucky或者月光?
一天一天?
韩语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁全部谢谢英语哟嗯嗯嗯呢 _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
全部谢谢英语哟嗯嗯嗯呢
全部谢谢英语哟嗯嗯嗯呢&
1) arrive at2) allow me to3) by himself4) with the teacher's help5) As soon as,fell asleep6) got up7) take to8) next to9) saw,playing10) apologize to2.1) starts to make2) on his own3) Did,wake up,smell smoke以上答案仅供参考,作业还是自己做比较好,加油吧骚年
arrive atallow me toby himeselfWith the teacher's helpAs soon as
fell asleepwoke up lead tonext tosaw , playingapologize to2.makes me breakfast
without other's helpDid wake up smell smoke

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的男声歌曲 的文章

随机推荐