2o10年维多利亚内衣秀歌曲开场音乐叫什么名

在07年“维多利亚的秘密”内衣秀里超歌的那个黑人叫什么?_百度知道
在07年“维多利亚的秘密”内衣秀里超歌的那个黑人叫什么?
提问者采纳
这张专辑很快在英国成为了排行榜冠军。他的首张正式专辑《Seal(1991)》在日发行,Seal的嗓音和演唱功力很快震动了Adamski,叫做《Human Being》。不久。专辑列表,摇滚。1998年,Seal一直都是英国最受欢迎的男歌手之一,称作《Seal(1994)》。而这张专辑也一直是热销的多白金专辑。在专辑发行之后他又参加了向吉他之神Jimi Hendrix献礼的专辑《Stone Free》的录制,离开泰国并且经过了印度之旅以后。1990年,最初他只是在英国的酒吧内唱歌,为Seal带来了一份自己的合同,于日出生在英国伦敦,在Adamski的协助下,他在伦敦先后找了许多不同的工作,专辑总销量超过了三百万张,自成一派,更重要的是为他在1995年度第38届格莱美奖中赢得了年度最佳唱片(Record Of The Year),Seal又回到了英国,Human Being的第四张正式专辑《Seal IV》发行,父母分别是自尼日利亚人和巴西人,民谣,舞曲等不同的风格融入到自己的音乐中去,担任制作人的是曾经为Frankie Goes to Hollywood乐队制作专辑的前the Buggles乐队成员Trevor Horn。这是Seal最为成功的专辑,Seal发行了一张EP唱片《Killer》,而且还逐步赢得了美国音乐界的认可。这也是目前为止。日,年度最佳歌曲(Song Of The Year),在乐队的亚洲巡回演唱会结束以后。80年代中后期。自上世纪90年代以来。Seal并不是一名少年成名的艺术家,90年代中期以后,后来加入了英国的一支疯克(Funk)乐队Push,这张EP专辑的成功,同样这张专辑也卖出了400多万张,包括电力工程师和皮装设计师等等,使他不仅在英国保持了强大的号召力,他把灵魂乐。1994年他的第二张专辑继续以“Seal”命名,无论在英国还是在美国都获得了相当大程度的成功,Seal又发行了自己的第三张专辑这次他把专辑名字改了。然而在泰国的日子并不太久,其中的单曲《Kiss From a Rose》不仅入选了电影《永远的蝙蝠侠(Batman Forever)》的原声大碟,Seal在格来美奖评选中仅有的斩获。而他的音乐历程也是十分曲折的,在大学毕业获得建筑专业的学位以后,最佳流行男歌手(Best Male Pop Vocal Performance)三尊分量十足的奖杯,他又加盟了泰国的一支乐队。这张专辑中诞生了许多首非常优秀的单曲,Seal结识了音乐制作人Adamski,他是一名混血儿你说的应该是SealSeal全名Seal Henry Samuel
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
维多利亚的秘密的相关知识
其他1条回答
Will.I.Am orSeal
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁\(‵▽′)/
2011年维多利亚的秘密内衣秀开场跳芭蕾时的歌曲叫什么?
°ǐ∽〞ウ
Make me wanna die
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&2010年的维多利亚的秘密内衣秀的的几个音乐名字?_百度知道
2010年的维多利亚的秘密内衣秀的的几个音乐名字?
在荒野呼唤主题时候的那首歌叫什么名字很有非洲风情的歌可以的话请给出所有歌曲的列表谢谢 PS.阿肯 和 KATY 的就不用了 都知道了
提问者采纳
Segment &quot:· LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out· Lady GaGa - Bad Romance· Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger3. Segment &quot:· Akon - Angel5;;;Game On&Heavenly Bodies&quot:· 30 Seconds To Mars - Vox Populi6:· Jewel - What You Are4;;Wild Things&quot. Segment &;. Segment &quot. Segment &quot1;Tough Love&PINK&:· Plan B - Stay Too Long (Pendulum Remix)2;Country Girls&quot. Segment &quot
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
维多利亚的秘密的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置 >
& 维多利亚的秘密2014内衣秀全部音乐歌曲插曲盘点有哪些叫什么MP3歌词
维多利亚的秘密2014内衣秀全部音乐歌曲插曲盘点有哪些叫什么MP3歌词
来源:整理 发布时间: 08:16:13
逗趣网本文带最新消息:作为时尚界的顶尖盛会,今年维多利亚的秘密内衣秀移师英国。当地时间日,英国伦敦,2014维多利亚的秘密年度秀终于华丽启动。除了非常华丽的内衣秀以及大批美女的表演之外,本次嘉宾的表演也是重头大戏,分别是Taylor Swift、Ed Sheeran、Ariana Grande和Hozier,嘉宾环节表演歌曲:Thinking Out Loud MP3试听地址:演唱:Ed SheeranWhen your legs don't work like they used to beforeAnd I can't sweep you off of your feetWill your mouth still remember the taste of my loveWill your eyes still smile from your cheekDarlin' I willBe lovin' youTill we're seventyBaby my heartCould still fall as hardAt twenty threeI'm thinkin' bout howPeople fall in love in mysterious waysMaybe just a touch of a handMe I fall in love with you every single dayI just wanna tell you I amSo honey nowTake me into your lovin' armsKiss me under the light of a thousand starsPlace your head on my beating heartI'm thinking out loudMaybe we found love right where we areWhen my hairs all but gone and my memory fadesAnd the crowds dont remember my nameWhen my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm)I know you will still love me the same'Cause honey your soulCan never grow oldIt's evergreenBaby your smile's forever in my mind in memoryI'm thinkin' bout howPeople fall in love in mysterious waysMaybe it's all part of a planI'll continue making the same mistakesHoping that you'll understandThat baby now (oooooh)Take me into your loving armsKiss me under the light of a thousand starsPlace your head on my beating heartI'm thinking out loudMaybe we found love right where we are (ohh ohh)(al la la la la la la la la)Baby nowTake me into your loving armsKiss me under the light of a thousand stars (oh darlin')Place your head on my beating heartI'm thinking out loudMaybe we found love right where we areWe found love right where we areAnd we found love right where we areBANG BANG & Problem & Break Free MP3试听地址:演唱:Adriana GrandeTake Me To Church MP3试听地址:演唱:HozierMy lover's got humour She's the giggle at a funeral Knows everybody's disapproval I should've worshipped her sooner If the Heavens ever did speak She is the last true mouth piece Every Sunday's getting more bleak A fresh poison each week We were born sick, you heard them say it My church offers no absolutes She tells me 'worship in the bedroom' The only heaven I'll be sent to Is when I'm alone with you I was born sick, but I love it Command me to be well Amen. Amen. Amen Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life If I'm a pagan of the good times My lover's the sunlight To keep the Goddess on my side She demands a sacrifice To drain the whole sea Get something shiny Something meaty for the main course That's a fine looking high horse What you got in the stable? We've a lot of starving faithful That looks tasty That looks plenty This is hungry work Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife Offer me my deathless death Good God, let me give you my life Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife Offer me my deathless death Good God, let me give you my life No masters or kings when the ritual begins There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene Only then I am human Only then I am clean Amen. Amen. Amen Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life I Want Your Love MP3试听地址:演唱者 : Atomic KittenMove it right up to me,Like you know you should,And make me know you′re doin,All of the right things...Coz makin lots of money,And livin in a dream,Is when you know you′re doin,All of the right things...Push it, oh, don′t push it,Push it, oh, don′t push it,Push it, oh, don′t push it...Coz baby, I want your love,I want your love baby,Baby, I want your love,Boom...Better you think you′re funny,Just hangin with my friends,They make you think you′re sayin,All of the right things..When you gonna wake up,And when you gonna see,That they′re just glad you give me,All of the right things...Push it, oh, don′t push it,Push it, oh, don′t push it,Push it, oh, don′t push it...Coz baby, I want your love,I want your love baby,Baby, I want your love,Boom...Push it, oh, don′t push it,Push it, oh, don′t push it,Push it, oh, just don′t push it...You said you′re gonna call me,And I wait by the phone,I need to hear you sayin,All of the right things...Coz boy I got your number,I′m tryin to play it cool,But you′d better be doing,All of the right things...Push it, oh, push it,Push it, oh, push it,Push it...Coz baby, I want your love,I want your love baby,Baby, I want your love,Boom...Coz baby, I want your love,I want your love baby,Baby, I want your love,Baby, baby, baby, baby...Push it, oh, don′tpush it,Push it, oh, don′tpush it,Boom...Let Go For Tonight MP3试听地址:演唱者 : FoxesLet Go For Tonight - Foxes Fell from the skyWe fell from the sky and started walkingLeaving our footprints on the ground It might be a prayer Or maybe a piece of conversation Wherever we go we make a sound So I call your name the only thing I know Is I need you here will you be gone forever All that I know all that I know Is we're here tonightTurn off the lights Let go for tonight baby Let love in your life and be shown Turn off the lights Let go for tonight baby Who needs sleep tonight I need to let go let go Let go let go turn off the lights Let love in you life baby Who needs sleep tonight I wanna drive I wanna drive into the open Looking for reasons I can't find So I call your name the only thing I know Is I need you here will you be gone forever All that I know all that I know Is we're here tonight Turn off the lights Let go for tonight baby Let love in your life and be shown Turn off the lights Let go for tonight baby Who needs sleep tonight I need to let go let go Let go let go turn off the lights Let love in your life baby Who needs sleep tonight I need to let go let go Let go let go I need to let go let go Before we gone gone gone So I call your name the only thing I know Is I need you here will you be gone forever All that I know all that I know Is I need you here will you be gone forever What do you want? I need you here will you be gone forever All that I know all that I know Is we're here tonight Turn off the lightsLet go for tonight baby Let love in your life and be shown(Turn off the lights) Let go for tonight baby Who needs sleep tonight I need to let go let go Let go let go (Turn off the lights) Let love in your life baby Who needs sleep tonight I need to let go let go Let go let go I need to let go let go Fell from the sky We fell from the sky and started walking Leaving our footprints on the ground‘
社会热点图文
环球热点图文

我要回帖

更多关于 维多利亚秘密内衣秀 的文章

随机推荐