求Without Ustan feat. dido 4 minute-青山テルマ 日文ver

WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute (Engl)青山黛玛的中文歌词_百度知道
WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute (Engl)青山黛玛的中文歌词
一定要一遍英文一遍英文。交的快+分。
难道你不愿意给这份爱一次机会吗?)我知道它们都将重现 我不能放你离去让我紧紧拥住你 让我紧紧抱着你让我深深爱着你宝贝 你会再给我最后一次机会吗:宝贝。 YO.Baby it’s been so longI know I gotta move onCause Love is slipping away?I can’t live without your loveI can’t breath without your hereYou’re the only one I needMaybe I’m asking alot butI just wanna see you once againand if it filled the same lovelet me know now babybefore it’s all too late。再见了,Will still be in my heartI don’t wanna let golet me hold you tightLet me hold you tightLet me love you rightBaby will you let me one last chanceI won’t let you goI won’t say goodbyeBaby you were everything I needI can’t live without your loveI can’t breath without your hereYou’re the only one I needSo baby won’t you give this love another chanceThis is the end, Along my wayAlong my way, boyit’s clear as goneBut you’re the one I’m missingIt’s from my heart listenYou are the one baby you’re my world for realbut you had to goI want you back nowI need you right nowEverything I said to youbut now I take it back nowBeen through the rainAnd I had been through having backI just can’t let you go nowLet me hold you tightLet me hold you tightLet me love you rightBaby will you let me one last chanceI won’t let you goI won’t say goodbyeBaby you were everything I needDo I have to let you goI don’t want to let you goIs there anything I can do,这就是再见,Right here with meIt’s been so long butGotta let you knowThe times that we had, oh~I wanna hold you close?这就是结局, This is goodbyeFor you’re the one I’m missingIt’s so hard to let it goIt hurts me to never come backGues I have to take it slowThis song is for my soulI know I got to goBut I still want youStill need youHoping you come along my wayAlong my way?我不想让你离开
我不想说再见我只想要你 你的全部 没有你的爱我活不下去你不在这里我都不能呼吸你是我唯一想要的 所以
宝贝?我不想让你离开
我不想说再见我只想要你 你的全部 是我真的不得不让你走吗。虽然我们已经分开许久, Along my wayAlong my way… 以下是现场翻译的,但是我还想继续呆在这里让我告诉你我此刻的感受吧 自从你离开我的那一夜起我的心就变得如此空虚此时此刻 我独自坐在这里知道你再也不会回来了 每天我都想从没有你的记忆中清醒过来我知道现在说这些太晚太困难但是我真的不想让你走 让我紧紧抱着你让我深深爱着你宝贝 你会再给我最后一次机会吗,已经这么久了我知道我必须离开因为爱已经在消逝了很显然它已经消逝了但是你是它唯一遗失的那是来自我内心深处的呼声你是找个世界上的唯一真实但是你不得不离开了 我想让你回来此刻我是多么需要你 所以我向你倾诉的一切现在重现在我的记忆里透过雨水(泪水青山黛玛 feat 4Minute – Without You LyricsIt’s been so longbut I still want you hereLet me show you how I feelSince the night when you walked out my lifeMy heart feels so emptyNow I’m sitting here all aloneKnowing you won’t come backEveryday I gotta wake up toA room with your memoriesIt’s too late to say, It’s so hard to sayI just can’t let go~Let me hold you tightLet me love you rightBaby will you let me one last chanceI won’t let you goI won’t say goodbyeBaby you were everything I needI can’t live without your loveI can’t breath without your hereYou’re the only one I needSo baby won’t you give this love another chanceThis is the end, This is goodbyeYo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
青山黛玛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁- WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute (single)
0人评分, 平均0分
专辑介绍:
青山テルマ Thelma Aoyama的精选专辑
WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute (single)的评论当前位置: >
> WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute
正在播放:WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute 歌词
歌手:青山テルマ
所属专辑:WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute (single)
歌曲:WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute mp3
《WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute 青山テルマ》歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网
本歌曲歌词没有收录
发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:
12345678910【 WITHOUT U feat.4Minute 】【 日文 】【 2011-05 】
2011年第2弹シングルは'4Minute'とのコラボ曲!! K-POPの有名クリエイタ一'brave brother'のプロデュ一ス曲も收录。 初回限定盘のDVDにはミュ一ジックビデオを收录予定。
()作词:Thelma Aoyama/Komei Kobayashi作曲:YUTA & IKIIt's been so longBut I still want you hereLet me show you how I feelもし今一つだけ 愿いかなうなら君と出逢った日に 戾りたいよ二人で描いてた あの日の梦指先を すり拔けて 消えていく君といた あの日々はもう戾らないの?君の影 消えなくて探してる 今も私はずっと あの日にずっと立ち止まったまま君との思い出だけ抱いて步くよ can't let you goYo, baby it's been so longI know that I gotta move onThis love is slipping away boyIt's clear, it's goneBut you're the one I'm missingIt's from my heart, so listenYou're all I wantBaby you're my world for realBut you had to goI want you back nowI need you right nowEverything that I said to you that nightI'll take it back nowBeen through the rainAnd I've been to hell and backI just can't let you go nowLet me hold you tight更多更详尽歌词 在 君といた あの日々にもう戾れないの?叶わない この愿い逢いたいよ 君に二人出会った あの日はずっと消えはしないから今でもずっと 笑颜でずっと胸の中の君ふと见上げた空の色は 悲しくて二人でいた最后の日を 思い出す OhI wanna hold you closeRight here with meIt's been so long butGotta let you knowThe times that we hadWill still be in my heartI don't wanna let goLet me hold you tight君といた (uh) あの日々は (yeah)もう戾らないの? (give me one last chance)君の影 (no) 消えなくて (uh)探してる 今も (everything I need)私はずっと あの日にずっと立ち止まったまま君との思い出だけ抱いて步くよ can't let you goBoy you're the one I'm missingIt's hard to let it goIt hurts that you never came backGuess I have to take it slowThis song is from my soulI know that I got to goBut I still want you, still need youHoping you'll come around my wayAround my way...更多更详尽歌词 在
感谢 ちまき AppleTokyo
()作词:青山テルマ/渡边なつみ/maboos作曲:brave brothers/galactikafallen angel 捕まえて…その两手で抱き止めてよ怖くなるよ こんな气持ち言えないよ君を好きだなんてその笑颜がみつめるのは 私ではないのに ohつないだ指 寄り添うアノ娘-坏れてゆく 消されてゆく-名前さえ知られてないのに-君がすべて 息も出来ない-i'm fallen angel 落ちてゆく…i'm fallen angel 爱してる…i'm fallen angel 捕まえて…その两手で抱き止めてよthe Brave squad leader Maboos!!i think i know how u feel mabut i can do nothin' for u ma更多更详尽歌词 在 u maybe feel little helplessbut what can i say i'm heartlesswithout ma girl baby lady i'm nothin'she da one who makes me somethin'so baby girl excuse mei have 2 go see ma lady..优しい声 おやすみのキス-奇蹟なんて 起きないの-心全部 彼女のもの-痛いくらい わかってるの-i'm fallen angel 落ちてゆく…i'm fallen angel 爱してる…i'm fallen angel 捕まえて…その两手で抱き止めてよ教えて 振り向いてくれますか?この恋は终わりへと近づいてる…i'm fallen angel 落ちてゆく…i'm fallen angel 爱してる…i'm fallen angel 捕まえて…その两手で抱き止めてよ更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Thelma Aoyama作曲:brave brothersso listen baby baby love you morecrazy crazy love me moreyou are my sweetest sinyou drive me crazybaby baby love you morecrazy crazy love me moreyour so addictivebaby please forgive memy sweetest lovei'd never felt the way i domy sweetest lovebaby i'm loving you it hurts come and save mei still remember clearlywhen you looked at me that waywith your dark brown eyesmade my heart beat cry babyi tried so hard to keepmy heart my eyes away from youbut I can't denyyour loves seductive(tell me what you've done with your touch)it's not enough i want more(tell me what you've done with your kiss)can't wait no more baby gimme gimme loveso listen baby baby love you morecrazy crazy love me moreyou are my sweetest sinyou drive me crazy更多更详尽歌词 在 baby baby love you morecrazy crazy love me moreyour so addictivebaby please forgive memy sweetest lovei'd never felt the way i domy sweetest lovebaby i'm loving you it hurts come and save mei can't pretend anymore can't hide from youthis feeling burns inside me there's no turning backi wish i never met you baby i tell myselfbut i still keep on coming right back to you(tell me what you've done with your touch)it's not enough i want more(tell me what you've done with your kiss)can't wait no more baby gimme gimme loveso listen baby baby love you morecrazy crazy love me moreyou are my sweetest sinyou drive me crazybaby baby love you morecrazy crazy love me moreyour so addictivebaby please forgive memy sweetest lovei'd never felt the way i domy sweetest lovebaby i'm loving you it hurts come and save me更多更详尽歌词 在

我要回帖

更多关于 overfeat 的文章

随机推荐