还是你们没看清。本人英语负八级。望勿嘲笑llike和like难道意思一样
提问者采纳
正常的字面理解就是
我喜欢你! 那要看这句话是用在什么句型当中,连贯的意思也不一样!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
or favor, the least forceful我喜欢你Like, approval: Like 是强度最弱的一个, suggests mere interest、满意或好感,表示单纯的兴趣
我喜欢你。。。没有LOVE强烈。
不是i like you。是i llike you
那八成是笔误了。。。
好吧。谢谢你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it这句话是什么意思?_百度知道
This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it这句话是什么意思?
提问者采纳
这就是我(我就是这样的人)。没有人说你必须去喜欢我。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
nobody的相关知识
其他3条回答
这就是我(我就这样),没有人说你必须喜欢
这就是我,没人说你一定要喜欢
这就是这样的人,谁也没有说过你非要接受。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ilikeyou.Ifancyyou.Ihaveacrushonyou.Chooseoneyoulike.这句是什么意思?_百度知道
Ilikeyou.Ifancyyou.Ihaveacrushonyou.Chooseoneyoulike.这句是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
你好,推荐你OPPO Find5,性价比,外观,材质,音乐效果都比较强,目前市面上1080P的分辨率中性价比最高的一款手机了!OPPO x909配置有高通公司骁龙APQ GHz四核移动智能处理器,2G运行内存,16G/32G存储空间,前置摄像头像素为190万与后置摄像头像素1300万像素并且为全新堆栈式CMOS传感器。拥有5寸显示屏,材质为IPS,使用OGS全贴合技术,分辨率像素 441PPI,NFC,Dirac HD/杜比音效,双外放喇叭立体声等,还有非常不错的软件如实景导航、小欧助手、车载模式等。而且还有最新color ROM可以刷,MIMU V5与CM等非常棒的系统都宣布支持FIND5,如果您爱刷机这也是您的非常不错的选择。硬件好,体验棒,质量也非常不错。 如果您还想了解Find5详细参数请参考:/index.php?q=mobil...
我喜欢你,我爱你,我已经深深地爱上了你。选一个你喜欢的人。
我喜欢你,我迷上了你,我为你而疯狂。在三句话里选个你喜欢的吧。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问能帮忙改下小对话么A:Hey!B:Hello.A:Do you like jazz,B:No,not much,Do you like it?A:No,I don’t like it.I think it just sounds like noise to me.Sometimes I can’t stand it.B:So do I.What kind of music do you like?A:Well,Ilike different_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问能帮忙改下小对话么A:Hey!B:Hello.A:Do you like jazz,B:No,not much,Do you like it?A:No,I don’t like it.I think it just sounds like noise to me.Sometimes I can’t stand it.B:So do I.What kind of music do you like?A:Well,Ilike different
请问能帮忙改下小对话么A:Hey!B:Hello.A:Do you like jazz,B:No,not much,Do you like it?A:No,I don’t like it.I think it just sounds like noise to me.Sometimes I can’t stand it.B:So do I.What kind of music do you like?A:Well,Ilike different kinds just except the jazz.B:Any in particular?A:En,I especially like pop music.B:Oh,Which singer do you like?A:En,XXX,I think his/her voice is beautiful and clear.How about you?What kind of music do you prefer,classical music or others?B:I think I prefer claasical music to pop music.A:Why?You don’t seen like the classical type.B:Ha,but it is really.I think the classical is the best type of music.It likes our mind,can 表现出 different moods.A:I remember Mozart is the 代表之一.B:Right.He is the Austrian composer and 维也纳古典派主要代表.A:Music is always around us.I think it can affect people’s lives.Sometimes I’m upset,but if I listen to the cheerful music ,I will be happy soon.还有一篇:A:Hey,B,Do you know the movie will be on in the theatre tomorrow?B:Really?That’s great.I’m waiting for it long time.Have you ever seen the trailer?A:No,but I heard that the scene is very shocking and spectacular.B:Yes,so I’m looking forward to it.Do you often watch movies at the theater?A:Yes,I prefer to watch it at the theater to at home.How about you?B:If let me choise,I would rather watch at home.Because I think watching it at the theater is so expensive.I can’t afford it.A:You’re right,but watching movies at the theater is different from at home.B:Which do you prefer,Chinese movies or foreign movies?A:I like foreign movies more.The plots of foreign movies is usually fantastic,coherent and newest.B:So do I.What kind of movies do you like comedy,suspense,ethic,科幻,history?A:All are OK.你有什么好介绍?B:The Pianist A:En?B:The story is about a pianist’s life in the 二战期间,通过他的生活揭露了二战人们的痛苦生活.能帮我改下错误和翻译一下么?第二篇如果可以的话,能不能帮我补充多几句话呢 注意:不是说翻译英语啊.是翻译中文部分~.还有英语部分改错啊!
a:hey!B!b:helloa:do you like jazz?B:no, not at all.what about you?A:i don't like it either.i think it sounds just likenoise to me.sometimes i even can't stand it.B:so do i.what kind of music do you like?A:in fact,i like different music expect jazz.B:any in particular?A:en,i
like pop music the most.B:oh,and which singer do you like?A:En,XXX,I think his/her voice is beautiful and clear.How about you?What kind of music do you prefer,classical music or else? B:i prefer classical music to pop music.A:why?it isn"t seem you will like the classical type. B:Ha,but it is true.I think the classical music is the best type of music.It just like our mind,it can express different mood of us.A:i remember mozart is one of the greatest classical musician in the world.B:it'S right.he is a austrian composer and also one of the most importantclassical musician in vienna.A:so Music is always around us.I think it can make great effect on people’s lives.Sometimes I’m upset,but when i listen to the cheerful music ,I will be happy soon. 不给分我就只能给一篇了..太累了..你要庆幸你碰到好人了..汗A:Hey,B,Do you know the movie
will be on in the theater tomorrow? B:Really?That’s great.I’m waiting for it a long time.Have you ever seen the trailer? A:No,but I heard that the scene is very shocking and spectacular. B:Yes,so I’m looking forward to it. Do you often watch movies at the theater? A:Yes,I prefer to watch it at the theater than at home.How about you? B:If let me choose,I would like to watch it at home.Because I think watching it at the theater is too expensive.I can hardly afford it. A:You’re right,but watching movies at the theater is different from watching at home. B:Which do you prefer,Chinese movies or foreign movies? A:I like foreign movies more.The plots of foreign movies is usually fantastic,coherent and newest. B:So do I.What kind of movies do you like. suspenses films,ethics films ,scientific films, history films or comedies? A:either of them is OK.can you introduce one
to me? B:The Pianist A:En? B:The story is about a pianist’s life during the second world war,we can know about the hard lives of people who live in the war by his life.就这样了...您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
(1)I am sorry to hear that you do ___ of the three.A. best B. most C. fastest .D. worst
☆问题牛牛★
我也同意,选D!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 i like you什么意思 的文章

随机推荐