文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场求 has anyone ever written anything for you 中文歌词_百度知道
求 has anyone ever written anything for you 中文歌词
提问者采纳
  正如任何人写什么给你  在你所有的黑暗的小时  你听过我唱歌吗  听我现在  你知道我宁愿一个人呆着  不是没有你  难道你不知道  有没有人给你什么  在你黑暗的小时  你曾经还给我吗  嗯,我有  我考虑到你  如果我所做的一切  这是你的最佳配乐雨下来  没有疼痛,毫无疑问  很容易说  我相信你每天  如果不是因为我  然后对世界  有人曾经为你写什么吗  在你黑暗的悲伤  你有没有听到我唱歌吗  听我现在  你知道我宁愿一个人呆着  不是没有你  难道你不知道  所以,如果不是因为我,然后  为自己做  如果不是因为我  它对世界吗  诗人……牧师的  诗人……牧师的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
written的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Miley cyrus歌的歌词(越多越好)!!!_百度知道
Miley cyrus歌的歌词(越多越好)!!!
当然越多越好啦,希望各位好心人帮帮忙,知道的就告诉我的啦!亿万分感谢你们的啦!!!!!!
提问者采纳
  我换过名了...之前叫叛逆当道!!  make some noise
打印此页  歌手:miley cyrus
专辑:hannah montana 2  It's easy to feel like you're all alone  To feel like nobody knows  The great that you are  The good that's inside you  Is trying so hard to break through  Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly  You won't know if you never try  I will be there with you all of the way  You'll be fine  Chorus:  Don't!  Let!  Anyone tell you that you're not strong enough  Don't give up!  There's nothin' wrong with  Just bein' yourself that's more that enough  So come on and raise your voice  Speak your mind and make some noise  And sing.hey.hey  Make some noise.hey.hey yeah  You want to be known  You want to be heard  And know you are beautiful  You have so much to give  som change you want to live  So shout it out and let it show  You have a diamond inside of your heart  A light that shines bright as the stars  Don't be afraid to be all that you are  You'll be fine  Chorus  You can't just sit back  And watch the world change  That's what you've got to say  There's no one else who can stand in your place  So come on it's never too late  Maybe it's your time to lift up and fly  You won't know if you never try  Chorus  Hey  Hey  Make some noise  Speak your mind and make some noise  And sing  Hey yeah  Hey yeah  Hey yeah, make some noise  Hey yeah  Hey yeah  Hey yeah  Make some noise  Hey yeah  Hey yeah  Hey yeah  Make some noise  Hey yeah  Hey yeah  Hey yeah  Make some noise  who said
专辑:hannah montana soundtrack  I'm more than just your average girl  I like to turn me up and show the world  'Cause some can talk the talk  But this girl just wants to rock  I'm individual  I'm not like anyone  I can be glamorous  Just like you see in all the magazines  I can be cool as ice  Or anything I wanna be.and  Who said, who said  I can't be Superman  I say, I say  That I know I can  Who said, who said  I won't be president  I say, I say  You ain't seen nothin' yet  Go on and make some noise  Every girl has her choice  To lead her own parade  I do it my own way  I can be soft and sweet  Or louder than the radio  I can be sophisticated  Or totally go .outta control.and  Who said, who said  I can't be Superman  I say, I say  That I know I can  Who said, who said  I'm not electrified  I say, I say  There's no holdin' back  Stayin' right on track  'Cause you control the game  So let 'em know your name  No limitations on imagination  Imagine that  Who said, who said  I can't be worldwide  I say, I say  Time is on my side  Who said, who said  I can't be 10 feet tall  I say, I say  That I can have it all  Who said, who said  I can't be Superman  I say, I say  That I know I can  Who said, who said  I won't be president  I say, I say  You ain't seen nothin' yet  east northumberland high
打印此页  歌手:miley cyrus  My problem isn't that I miss you  Cause I don't  My problem isn't that I kissed you  Oh whoa-oh-oh  I figured out  That you're nothing that I thought you're about  You're just caught in a place  That soon time will erase from my heart  CHORUS  You're my type of guy, I guess  If I was stuck in East Northumberland High  For the rest of my life  But people change  Thank God I did  Just because I liked you back then  Doesn't mean I like you now  Just because I liked you back then  Doesn't mean I like you  Your problem's not for lack of trying  Cause you do  Just that you're at your best when you're lyin'  Oh whoa-oh-oh  Now you're here  Saying things you think I wanted to hear  But you've got it all wrong  I've already moved on my dear  CHORUS  When you're standing near me  I don't see so clearly  The feelings are still palpable  But when I take two steps away  It sheds some light on my day  Yeah, you can't go back  It's all in the past  Guess you gotta laugh at it  CHORUS  If there's some confusion  Let me tell you, you're just delusional  Get a clue  Cause people change  Thank God I did  Thank God I did  Thank God I did (Yeah)  Just because I liked you back then  Doesn't mean I like you now  Just because I liked you back then  Doesn't mean I like you, doesn't mean I like you  Just because I like you back then  It doesn't mean I like you, know.  (Rock and roll)  clear
打印此页  歌手:miley cyrus  [It's six A.M and I'm wide awake,  Cause I can't stop thinking 'bout the stuff YOU WERE SAYING.  And me and I, I can't let it slide.  The paper's not here yet, the sun's not up,  but i'm not afraid to tell you what I feel Inside.  I had one of those dreams that makes it all so.  (chorus): Clear to me now!  I got a whole new perspective.  It's all clear to me now,  you can't treat me that way.  It appears to me how  long you tried to make me think  it was me, it was me  WHO WAS BEING THE FAKE  so clear.  Why did I smile when I HURT INSIDE,  and SAID I was okay, when I knew it's a lie.  I wanted to, believe in you.  you took your chances, OF WHAT WAS ME  so I'll just FORGET you and set you free.  yeah I'm stepping out of the haze and it's so.  (chorus): Clear to me now!  I got a whole new perspective.  It's all clear to me now,  you can't treat me that way.  It appears to me how  long you tried to make me think  it was me  WHO WAS BEING THE FAKE,  so clear.  I want to put the past behind,  try and maybe I can find,  BETTER days!  FOR THE first time in a while,  I think I even feel a smile,  On my face!  IT'S SO CLEAR TO ME NOW  I got a whole new perspective  IT'S SO CLEAR TO ME NOW  You can't treat me that way  (chorus): Clear to me now!  I got a whole new perspective.  It's all clear to me now,  you can't treat me that way.  It appears to me how  long you tried to make me think  it was me  WHO WAS BEING THE FAKE  so clear.  SO CLEAR  so clear  so clear  so clear!  right here
打印此页  歌手:miley cyrus  I'll be right here where you need me  Anytime just keep believing  And I'll be right here .  If you ever need a friend  Someone to care and understand  I'll be right here  CHORUS  All you have to do is call my name  No matter how close or far away  Ask me once and I'll come, I'll come running  And when I can't be with you dream me near  Keep me in your heart and I'll appear  All you gotta do is turn around  Close your eyes, look inside  I'm right here  Isn't it great that you know that  I'm ready to go wherever you're at  Anywhere, I'll be there  CHORUS  I'll be there when you need me  There's no need to worry  You know that I'm gonna be, right here  Ask me once and I'll come, I'll come running  And when I can't be with you dream me near  Keep me in your heart and I'll appear  All you gotta do is turn around  Close your eyes, look inside  I'm right here  Oh, yeah, yeah  I'm right here  just like you - hannah montana
专辑:hannah montana: 2-disc special edition soundtrack  So what you see  Is only half the story  There's another side of me  I'm the girl you know  But I'm someone else too  If you only knew  It's a crazy life  But I'm alright  CHORUS  I got everything I've always wanted  Living the dream  So yeah, everything I've always wanted  Isn't always what it seems  I'm a lucky girl  Whose dreams came true  But underneath it all  I'm just like you  Don't wanna be  Treated differently  I wanna keep it all inside  Half the time  I've got my name in lights  The other half  I'm by your side  It's a crazy life  But I'm just fine  Chorus  Can't you see  I'm just an ordinary girl  Living in an extraordinary world  Trying to live  Trying to learn  Trying to just be who I am  Who I am  Chorus  good and broken
打印此页  歌手:miley cyrus  Are you overloaded  Candy-coated  Your life's imploded now  There's a risk worth taking  A pain worth aching  On this hollow ground  (We can) Let go  Don't go hold on to all of life's hardest parts  When we pick a stop, let's keep on rockin'  To the rhythm of our hearts  CHORUS  We can  We can break outta here  Jump on over there  Where the air is clearer  We can  We can forget the pain  Swim in heartbreaks  Become a broken chain, yeah  We are broken chains, yeah  Good and broken  Find the magic  Go and grab it  Your fate is in your hands  Come on, find a reason to believe in  Just tell yourself we can  CHORUS  Get off your seat  On your feet  Raise your hands  Feel the beat  Let it go  Lose control  Feel it in your soul  Don't you know what you can do  If you have faith in you  Let's not be invisible  There's no red light in life  just go  CHORUS  Yea-ea-ea-eah  We can x15  Good and broken  zip-a-dee-doo-dah
打印此页  歌手:miley cyrus  Zip-a-dee-doo-dah,  Zip-a-dee-a.  My-my-my-my-my, what a wonderful day.  Plenty of sunshine  Heading my way,  Zip-a-dee-doo-dah,  Zip-a-dee-a.  Oh, Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder,  It's the truth, ain't it factual?  Everything's gonna be satisfactual.  Zip-a-dee-doo-dah,  Zip-a-dee-a.  Wonderful feeling,  Wonderful day.  [Guitar Solo]  Oh, Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder,  It's the truth, ain't it factual?  Everything's gonna be satisfactual.  Zip-a-dee-doo-dah,  Zip-a-dee-a.  Wonderful feeling,  Wonderful day. One more time, yeah!  Wonderful feeling,  Wonderful day.  Wonderful feeling,  Wonderful day, yeah.  What a wonderful day!  this is the life
专辑:hannah montana soundtrack  Take the world  Shake and stir  And that's what I got going on  Throw my cares  Up in the air  And I don't think they're coming down  Yeah I love how it feels right now  Chorus:  This is the life  Hold on tight  And this is the dream  It's all I need  You never know where you'll find it  And I'm gonna take my time, yeah  I'm still gettin' it right  This is the life  Takin' in  A whole new scene  And I'm swimming with a new crowd  Breakin' down  The old four walls  And I'm building them up from the ground  Yeah I love how it feels right now  Chorus  Gonna follow my own lead, yeah  Kick back and feel the breeze  Nothing but the blue sky  As far as I can see  Chorus 2x  start all over
打印此页  歌手:miley cyrus  I have to wonder if this wave's too big to ride  Commit or not commit is such a crazy type  Yet sooner than I thought that you'd call me out  I lost control and there's no doubt  I'm gonna start all over  CHORUS  Out of the fire and into the fire again  You make me want to forget, and  Start all over  Here I come, straight out of my mind, or worse  Another chance to get burned  And start all over  I'm gonna start all over  Fantastic and romantic  All a big surprise  You've got the warning hesitation pushed aside  Yet sooner than I want  But you caught my heart  I guess I'm ready now to start  I'm gonna start all over  CHORUS  It's so easy  You disrupt me  Can't complain x4  (I'm gonna start all over)  (Start all over)  CHORUS x2  the best of both worlds
专辑:hannah montana soundtrack  You get the limo out front  Hottest styles, every shoe, every color  Yeah when you're famous it can be kinda fun  It's really you but no one ever discovers  In some ways you're just like all your friends  But on stage you're a star  Chorus:  You get the best of both worlds  Chill it out, take it slow  Then you rock out the show  You get the best of both worlds  Mix it all together  And you know that it's the best of both worlds  You go to movie premieres (was that Orlando Bloom?)  Hear your songs on the radio  Livin' two lives is a little weird  But school's cool 'cause nobody knows  Yeah you get to be a small town girl  But big time when you play your guitar  Chorus  Pictures and autographs  You get your face in all the magazines  The best part is that  You get to be whoever you wanna be  Best.best.yeah the best of both  Best.best.you got the best of both  Best.best.c'mon the best of both  Who would'a thought that a girl like me  Would double as a superstar  You get the best of both worlds  Chill it out, take it slow  Then you rock out the show  You get the best of both worlds  Mix it all together  And you know that it's the best  You get the best of both worlds  Without the shades and the hair  You can go anywhere  You get the best of both girl  Mix it all together.oh yeah  It's so much better  'Cause you know you've got  The best of both worlds  the other side of me
专辑:hannah montana soundtrack  The other side  The other side  The other side of me  By day, I play  The part in every way  Of simple sweet, calm and collected  Pretend, to my friends  I'm a chameleon  Can make a girl feel disconnected  Feel like a star  A superhero  Sometimes it's hard to separate  (Got too much on my plate)  Chorus:  If you could see  The other side of me  I'm just like anybody else, can't you tell  I hold the key  To both realities  The girl that I want you to know  If only I could show  The other side.the other side  I want you to see  The other side.the other side  The other side of me  Inside, I try  To make the pieces fit right  A jigsaw puzzle everywhere  'Cause I flip the script  So many times I forget  Who's on stage, who's in the mirror  Back in the spotlight  The crowd is calling  The paparazzi and the fame  (It can drive a girl insane)  Chorus  Down inside I'm not that different  Like everyone I have a dream  Don't want to hide, just want to fit in  Sometimes it's harder than it seems  Chorus 2x  The other side.the other side  I want you to see  The other side.the other side of me  g n o (girl s night out)
打印此页  歌手:hannah montana
专辑:hannah montana 2 meet miley cyrus  Don't call me, leave me alone  Not gonna answer my phone  Cause I don't  And I won't  See you  I'm gonna have a good time  To get you off of my mind  Cause I don't  And I won't  See you  Now it's time for one-on-one  I'm gonna have some fun  Oh boy, you had better run!  Cause it's a girl's night  It's alright  Without you  Hannah Montana  I'm gonna carry on  Stay up  Without you  You'd better hold tight  It's a girl's night  Without you  I'm so tired of you being tough  Let's go, kick it up  Let's go, kick it up  Cause it's a girl's night  I'll dance with somebody new  Don't have to think about you  Cause you know  I'll let go  And leave you  Here's the one-on-one  Hey boy, good thing we're done  It's alright  Without you  I'm gonna carry on  Stay up  Without you  You'd better hold tight  It's a girl's night  Without you  Then I remember from the concert there was something that went...  Don't you wish that you had been a good boy?  You'd have this if you'd been a good boy  Missed your chance, cause you weren't a good boy  Now it's a  Girl's night  It's alright  Without you  I'm gonna carry on  Stay up  Without you  You'd better hold tight  It's a girl's night  Without you  nobody s perfect
专辑:hannah montana 2 meet miley cyrus  Everbody makes mistakes  Everybody has those days  one, two, three, four  Everbody makes mistakes  Everybody has those days (ah yeah)  Everybody knows what  What I'm talikin' bout (that's right)  Everybody gets that way  Everbody makes mistakes  Everybody has those days (uh huh)  Everybody knows what  What I'm talikin' bout  Everybody gets that way  Yeah!  Sometimes I'm in a jam  I gotta make a plan  It might be crazy I do it anyway  No way to know for sure  I'll figure out a cure  I'm patching up the holes  But then it over flows  If I'm not doing to well  Why be so hard on myself  Nobody's perfect  I gotta work it  Again and again till I get it right  Nobody's perfect  Hannah Montana  Ya live and ya learn it  And if I mess it up sometimes...  Nobody's perfect  Sometimes I work a scheme  But then it flips on me  Doesn't turn out how I planned  Get stuck in quicksand  Well no problem can't be solved  Once I get involved  I try to be delicate  Then crash right into it  But my intenntions are good (yeah, yeah, yeah)  Sometimes just missunderstood  Nobody's perfect  I gotta work it  Again and again till I get it right (that's right!)  Nobody's perfect (whoo!)  Ya live and ya learn it  And if I mess it up sometimes...  (oh!)  Nobody's perfect  I gotta work it (come on!)  I know next time I'll find a way (oh!)  Nobody's perfect  Sometimes I fix things up  And they fall apart again  Nobodys perfect  I might mix things up  But I always get it right in the end  (you know I do)  Next time you feel like  It's just one of those days  When you just can't seem to win  If things don't turn out the way you plan  Figure something else out  Don't stay down try again  (yeah!)  Everybody makes mistakes  Everybody has those days (that's right)  Everybody knows what  What I'm talkin bout eveybody gets that way (whoo!)  Everybody makes mistakes (here we go)  Everybody has those days (uh-huh)  Everybody knows what  What I'm talkin bout everybody gets that way  Nobodys perfect  I gotta work it (work it!)  Again and again till I get it right (whoo)  Nobodys perfect  Ya live and ya learn it  And if I mess it up sometimes (oh)  Nobodys perfect  I gotta work it  I know next time I'll find a way (ow)  Nobodys perfect  Ya live and ya learn it  Cause everybody makes mistakes (oh)  Nobodys perfect  Nobodys  Perfect  No, no  Nobodys perfect  life s what you make it
专辑:hannah montana 2 meet miley cyrus  [VERSE 1]  Don't let no small frustration,  Ever bring you down (No, no, no, no),  Just take a situation,  And turn it all around,  [PRE-CHORUS]  With a new attitude everything can change,  Make it how you want it to be,  Staying mad, why do that, Give yourself a break,  Laugh about it and you'll see!  Life's what you make it,  So let's make it right,  Life's what you make it,  So come on, come on, (Everybody Now)!  Let's celebrate it,  Join in everyone,  You decide,  Cause life's what you make it  Hannah Montana  [VERSE 2]  Don't be sad, broken-hearted,  There's so much to do (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)  Life's is hard, or it's party,  The choice is up to you!  [PRE-CHORUS]  With a new attitude everything can change,  Make it how you want it to be,  Staying sad, why do that, Give yourself a break,  I know you wanna party with me  Whoah!  Life's what you make it,  So let's make it rock,  Life's what you make it,  So come on, come on, (Everybody Now)!  Let's celebrate it,  Join in everyone,  You decide,  Cause life's,  What you make it  Things are looking up,  Anytime you want,  All you gotta do is realize that,  It's under your control,  So let the good times rock and roll!  D-d-d-do it now!  Aaaaaah!  Alright!  Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!  Yeah! Yeah!  Life's what you make it,  So let's make it rock,  Life's what you make it,  So come on, come on, (Everybody Now)!  Let's celebrate it,  Join in everyone,  You decide,  Cause life's,  What you make it  Life is what you make it!  true friend
专辑:hannah montana 2 meet miley cyrus  cuz you keep my feet on the ground  you're a Tru-u-ue Friendd!  You Pull Me Aside When , Something Aint Right  Talk to Me Now and Into The Night !  Till Its Alright Again  You're a Tru-u-ue Friend !  能弄到的歌词我都尽量弄到了..  可能会有漏歌,  或是歌词很少,  或有重复,  希谅解!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌手:miley cyrus
专辑:breakout
歌词:歌曲:Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
歌手:Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
★ 卜超 制作
I come home
In the morning light
My mother says