副歌高潮大概是i know when loveyou before……什么什么的抒情的一首抒情英文歌女声

求一首超级好听的英文歌歌名 歌词高潮When I fall in love with you Anything is out of the blue_百度知道
求一首超级好听的英文歌歌名 歌词高潮When I fall in love with you Anything is out of the blue
全部歌词It's the coldest night, people passing byYou will be the one that light up my lifeWhen you're close to me, make me feel aliveLike never before, when my whole world had died Painful memories, lonely placesI had been there a long time Now I found you, where I belongMy whole life will never be the sameWhen I fall in love with youAnything is out of the blueIn the dark nightThere'll be sunlightAnd you'll be the destiny that I'm going toWhen I fall in love with youWishing dream is forever trueHaving you right here, face to faceLet nobody else comes between me and youWhen I fall in loveThere will be no more, no more lonely nightI'll cry out no more, love has come ease the painJust to touch your hands, whispering your nameI can feel no pain, feel myself breath again Painful memories, lonely placesI had been there a long time Now I found you, where I belongMy whole life will never be the sameWhen I fall in love with youAnything is out of the blueIn the dark nightThere'll be sunlightAnd you'll be the destiny that I'm going toWhen I fall in love with youWishing dream is forever trueHaving you right here, face to faceLet nobody else comes between me and youWhen I fall in love有人说是 when i fall in love
但百度和酷狗中都找不到 搜到的都是那首经典的美国歌曲 求达人解答 谢谢
提问者采纳
when i fall in love
在酷狗上搜
加上MATTHEW
就可以搜到
提问者评价
非常感谢,我用这种方法搜到了。其他的回答也都很好,谢谢各位。百度知道真好 嘿嘿
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
When I fall In love
当我坠入爱河应该是这个吧,我也没去和楼主的歌词做对比。凭我感觉,楼主说的应该是泰国电影《邻家女孩》里的插曲 。 当时我也是看完电影后就超喜欢这首歌了。
呵呵,刚刚去百度了一下,果然是这首歌,呵呵没看过电影吧,推荐你去看,很好看咯。歌曲下载地址:
的确是:When I Fall in Love去这里听听吧。谢谢采纳
应该是《When I fall In love with you》
是英语版的吻
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天在88.7听见一首英文歌 节奏挺快的 女声唱的` 高潮的时候好像是什么 i love you somebaby 什么的._百度知道
今天在88.7听见一首英文歌 节奏挺快的 女声唱的` 高潮的时候好像是什么 i love you somebaby 什么的.
高潮的时候重复i love you somebaby 什么的 重点是!!!!重复3遍以后
后边还有一句bbbbbbb. 求助求助啊!!!!!!达人们快帮帮我. 是个女的唱的 应该不是太老的歌吧~节奏还可以 比较快.
提问者采纳
love you like a love song --Selena Gomez(歌曲名没有baby)
提问者评价
多谢多谢.其实1楼回答的也蛮对的 呵呵 不过你的更准确.同时也谢谢1楼的朋友啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
selena gomez&love you like a love song baby&
今天在88.7听见一首英文歌 节奏挺快的 女声唱的` 高潮的时候好像是什么 i love you somebaby 什么的.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很老的英文歌 副歌部分是 I LOVE YOU BABY 什么什么的_百度知道
一首很老的英文歌 副歌部分是 I LOVE YOU BABY 什么什么的
很老的歌 翻译过来好像叫无法不看你还是什么的
很好听的一首歌 就是不知道英文名字 知道的告诉我一下谢谢了
开始是小号的声音
提问者采纳
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You 是这首吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求大神一首很有节奏的女生英文歌,歌词高潮是Byebye baby youlove开头是I just什么_百度知道
提问者采纳
INKA - I Can Love You
百度一下或者酷狗都有的,自己下吧
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
记了一点歌词,大家再搜搜看吧,我实在搜不到o(╯□╰)o~* i wanna tell you now goodbye ~ babyi can love you the way she can and give you more
than she ever will i can love you but now i won't you love the one to play now what you feelByebye baby you love your lady and now it's your turn to
cryyou had a chance but this new romance rough my heart that‘s why i saying 'goodbye' **we used to shine just like the star
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很经典的英文歌 男生唱的 其中有一句貌似是do you love me...那首歌节奏很抒情、_百度知道
一首很经典的英文歌 男生唱的 其中有一句貌似是do you love me...那首歌节奏很抒情、
歌曲名:Do You Love Me 演唱歌手:辣身舞do you love me or notBossonYou find a reason to keep me balancedYou find an excuse to make me acceptedI know what you are thinking nowIt's you don't know just I now feelIt's dark outside, the wind is chillYou tell me that time is fooling usReality on life is sometimes lostDon't tell me this is just the one last nightThat I am falling in your trapTied, I am hurtAnd do you love me or notI do not know what to say to youDo you love me or notJust love these game and just tell me if you doDo you love me or notDo not know what I should doDo you love me or notIf I wake up now I will be sad no moreYou tell me that time is fooling usReality on life is sometimes lostDon't tell me this is just the one last nightThat I am falling in your trapTied, I am hurtAnd do you love me or notI do not know what to say to youDo you love me or notJust love these game and just tell me if you doDo you love me or notDo not know what I should doDo you love me or notIf I wake up now I will be sad no moreI would rather carrying all the bladesHow do morning see you sad in tearsI would rather forget all the painsto see you in this face once againAnd do you love me or notI do not know what to say to youDo you love me or notJust love these game and just tell me if you doDo you love me or notDo not know what I should doDo you love me or notIf I wake up now I will be sad no moreAnd do you love me or notI do not know what to say to youDo you love me or notJust love these game and just tell me if you doDo you love me or notDo not know what I should doDo you love me or notIf I wake up now I will be sad no moredo you love me or notYou broke my heart'Cause I couldn't danceYou didn't even want me aroundAnd now I'm back, to let you knowI can really shake 'em downDo you love me? (I can really move)Do you love me? (I'm in the groove)Ah do you love? (Do you love me)Now that I can dance (dance)Watch me now, oh (work, work)Ah, work it all baby (work, work)Well, you're drivin' me crazy (work, work)With a little bit of soul now (work)I can mash-potatoe (I can mash-potatoe)And I can do the twist (I can do the twist)Now tell me baby (tell me baby)Mmm, do you like it like this (do you like it like this)Tell me (tell me)Tell meDo you love me? (Do you love me)Now, do you love me? (Do you love me)Now, do you love me? (Do you love me)Now that I can dance (dance)Watch me now, oh (work, work)Ah, shake it up, shake it (work, work)Ah, shake 'em, shake 'em down (work, work)Ah, little bit of soul now (work)(work, work)Ah, shake it, shake it baby (work, work)Ah, you're driving me crazy (work, work)Ah, don't get lazy (work)I can mash-potatoe (I can mash-potatoe)And I can do the twist (I can do the twist)Well now tell me baby (tell me baby)Mmm, do you like it like this (do you like it like this)Tell me (tell me)Tell meDo you love me? (Do you love me?)Now, do you love me? (Do you love me?)Now, do you love me? (Do you love me?)(Now, now, now)(work, work)Ah, I'm working hard baby (work, work)Well, you're driving me crazy (work, work)And don't you get lazy (work)(work, work)Ah, hey hey baby (work, work)Well, you're driving me crazy (work, work)And don't you get lazy (work)
是不是这个?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
love me er not
这个还有一个中文版的【爱不爱我】零点乐队翻唱的until
[肖恩沃德的} 这两首都很好听,可能是第一首
应该是BLUE的
热心友好赞哦
liberian girl???
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP