来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你最喜欢的英文歌曲有哪些?不仅旋律好听,歌词也写得好?
按投票排序
这个答案不定时更新。听到能单曲循环的歌都会来M一下。欢迎关注。One Republic的counting stars【这首歌已经满天飞了现在,下载地址就不放送了。】觉得歌词特别好。I see this life Like a swinging vine最近生活如一团乱麻Swing my heart across the line  让我无法适从In my face is flashing signs  眼前闪过各种画面Seek it out and ye shall find  求你们要找Old, but I'm not that old我还没有那么年迈Young, but I'm not that bold  年轻的话 ,我还有自知之明And I don't think the world is sold  我不认为这个世界无药可救I'm just doing what we're told  我们只是按部就班I, feel something so right  有时我觉得自己是对的But doing the wrong thing但那只是我自以为是I, feel something so wrong  有时候我认为他是错的But doing the right thing但恰恰事与愿违I could lie, could lie, could lie我可以自欺欺人everything that kills me makes me feel alive  不能断绝之物置之于死地而后生Mar.6th,2014 新增加拿大独立乐队manafest的overboard。最近听的最爽的英文歌,没有之一。DO OR DIE AND TO KEEP IT ALIVE WE GOT A WAKE UPWE GOT TO SAVE USSO BABY HANG ONI'M COMING AFTER YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARDANY MOMENTWE COULD LOSE ITI'M JUMPING IN FOR YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARDS.O.SJuly 2nd, 2014放两首最近单曲循环的歌儿~Dream Send me a signTurn back the clockGive me some timeI need to break outAnd make a new nameLet's open our eyesTo the brand new dayIt's the brand new dayTell me about those nights you stay awake告诉我你的不眠之夜 Tell me about those days you hated me告诉我那些你恨我的日子 Tell me how you'd rather die alone than being stuck here with me告诉我你如何宁愿独自死去也不愿跟我一块 And maybe youve fallen down或许你已经倒下 And maybe you, you took the long way home或许你走了很长的路 Baby, you will never love you like me宝贝,你永远无法如我爱你一般的爱你自己 And one day this will fade away总有一天,伤痛都会消失 In the mirror, youll see your smiling face在镜子里,你将看到自己的笑脸 And standing next to you will always be me, be me站在你身边的人永远是我,是我Aug. 4th, 2014今天的一个赞提醒我要更新了233333以下两首歌都来自于 同学的推荐。好听得不行不行的。jet lag是时差的意思。爱情时差。男女对唱。&&What time is it where you are?你在的城市现在几点?I miss you more than anything我好想你Back at home you feel so far独自回到家 你离我如此遥远Waitin for the phone to ring我等着你的电话It's gettin lonely livin upside down生活一团乱 我感到好孤独I don't even wanna be in this town我根本不想来到这个小镇Tryin to figure out the time zones makin me crazy我试图计算出我们的时差You say good morning你对我说早安When it's midnight在午夜的时候Going out of my head你不在我身边Alone in this bed我一个人孤单地躺着I wake up to your sunset当你那边太阳落下的时候 我正好起床It's drivin me mad我快疯了I miss you so bad我好想你电影《绝世天劫》主题曲。Eric同学推荐的时候说:把这首歌送给所有需要靠着回忆活着的人。Lying close to you feeling your heart beating.我离你是如此的近,都能感觉到你的心跳And I'm wondering what you're dreaming.我想知道你的梦想是什么Wondering if it's me you're seeking.我是否是你寻找的人Then I kiss your eyes & thank God we're together.那么我会吻向你的眼并感谢上帝让我们在一起And I just wanna stay with you.我只想与你在一起In this moment forever,forever & ever.此时此刻永远延续下去I don't wanna miss one smile.我不想错过你温馨的微笑I don't wanna miss one kiss.我不想错过你甜美的吻Well,I just wanna be with you.我只想与你在一起Right here with you,just like this.就这样与你一直在一起I just wanna hold you close.只想紧紧拥着你Feel your heart so close to mine.感觉你的心贴我如此的近And just stay here in this moment.就这样永远在一起For all the rest of time.无时无刻永远在一起Don't wanna close my eyes.不想闭上眼睛Don't wanna fall asleep,yeah不想睡着Don't wanna miss a thing.不想错过任何事最后贡献两首我最近单曲循环的。脑残粉表示,本命啥歌都好听嘤嘤嘤。I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,I'll be the bright, in black, that's making you run.And I feel alright, and we'll feel alright,'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out.I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium.I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one.And I feel alright, and I feel alright,'Cause I worked it out, yeah I worked it out.I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.I got my mind made up and I can't let go.I'm killing every second 'til it sees my soul.I'll be running, I'll be running,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.And we'll start a fire, and we'll shut it down,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.情归新泽西插曲。听到的时候也是醉了。歌词也相当不错啊。I think i'll go home and mull this overBefore i cram it down my throatAt long last it's crashed, it's colossal massHas broken up into bits in my moat.Lift the mattress off the floorWalk the cramps offGo meander in the coldHail to your dark skinHiding the fact you're dead againUndeneath the power lines seeking shadeFar above our heads are the icy heights that contain all reasonSep. 6th, 2014 各位中秋快乐~我又来更新了。。。最近就听到两首让我觉得能单曲循环的好歌。一首是它这个乐队来自于冰岛,可能是因为冰岛当地气候的原因,他们的音乐也带着北欧的冷冽。【笑但是这首歌的歌词还是很甜蜜的。。。The evening grabs us in the sounds we are boundwe sit and watch the sun moving downit feels so good to have you aroundwish we could stay forever, have forever nowwe listen to the silence streamingmemories they take us back to the day we metwhere we ran with kissingwill we ever have this feeling again另一首是它,在LAVA RADIO无意间听到,瞬间单曲循环无法自拔Honey, heal my broken heartI'm freezing underneathAnd I've been here waiting patientlyHoney, ease my restless mindI cannot get to sleepWith your healing touch, healing loveYou bring back the life in meFading like a distant starHolding back the missing partsAnd she found the good in meWhen I couldn't seeEverywhere I go these daysShe's never really far awayWith me in my darkest hourAnd she's moving my feet听听看,说不定你也爱它。。。Sep. 20th, 2014QAQ单曲循环到死的摇滚。。。最重要的是听一次燃一次!热血沸腾ing。这首歌中文翻译是:凤凰涅磐。Put on your war paintCross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-diesSilver clouds with grey linings绽放生命焰火穿越, 穿越心的距离为梦想不惧死亡让光芒刺穿云雾So we can take the world back from theheart-attackedOne maniac at a time we will take it backYou know Time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to startSo dance alone to the beat of your heart让我们焕发光彩闪耀世界一个偏执狂一颗执着心你必须忍耐寂寞才能畅怀高歌舞动孤独感受寂寞心跳Hey young bloodDoesn't it feelLike our time is running outI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixYou're wearing our vintage miseryNo; I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenix嘿, 年轻的血涌动奔流时不我待我要谱写生命华彩凤凰涅槃充满痛苦磨难但是, 正是痛苦让我成长我要谱写生命华彩有如凤凰涅槃
都是属于小时候觉得很好听,后来发现词也很有内涵的歌。排名不分先后,歌词翻译均来自百度百科:1 Eagles &Desperado&——出自专辑&Desperado&Desperado是西班牙语中的单词 意为"流亡者,失意者" ,是老鹰乐队的歌曲,westlife曾翻唱过歌词:Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?失意之人啊~ 你为什么不清醒?You been out ridin'fences for so long now.你在围栏上呆了好久了(意指这人不碰爱情,一直维持在旁观看)Oh, you're a hard one,啊,你真的很难劝动but I know that you've got your reasons.但是我知道你有你的理由These things that are pleasin' youcan hurt you somehow.那些令人开心的事情总能伤害到你Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy!不要去拿钻石的皇后(扑克牌里的方块Queen)(意指很闪耀的女生)She'll beat you, if she's able.她会打你,如果她可以的话 (她会让你的生活很难受)You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.你知道红心Queen是你最好的赌注 (意指应该寻找爱你的,你爱的女生)Now it seems to me some fine thingshave been laid upon your table,在我看来,你的面前有着很好的选择but you only want the ones that you can't get.但是你只要你得不到的那些Desperado, ah, you ain't gettin' no younger.失意之人啊,你已经不年轻了Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home.你的痛苦和饥饿,它们在把你赶回原点Freedom, oh, freedom. That's just some people talkin'自由,噢自由。那只是有些人说的You're a prisioner walking through this world all alone.你是孤独闯世界的囚犯Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?难道冬天时,你的双脚不冷吗?The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.天空不会下雪,太阳也不会照耀It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.白天和黑夜无法分清You're losin' all your highs and lows.你在失去感到开心和低落的能力Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?你不觉得那种感觉的失去很奇怪吗?Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?失意之人啊~ 你为什么不清醒?Come down from your fences, open the gate.从围栏上下来,打开(你心中的)闸门吧It may be rainin' , but there's a rainbow above you.现在也许在下雨,但是你头上有一道彩虹You better let somebody love you (2x)before it's too late.你最好让某人爱你(2x)在一切都太迟之前2 Sting &Shape of My Heart &出自专辑&Ten Summoner Tales&Shape of My Heart 是老牌摇滚歌手Sting的经典作品。被收录在其专辑《十个传奇》中。同时此曲还是1994年电影《这个杀手不太冷》中的片尾曲。此曲将纸牌中的四种花色分别对应成权力(梅花)、金钱(方片)、武力(黑桃),心(红桃)。"heart"一语双关,反映了杀手孤独的内心,配合上Sting低沉略带沙哑的声音,被演绎得天衣无缝。歌词:He deals the cards as a meditation他玩纸牌时似乎在冥想And those he plays never suspect他的对手从来没有怀疑过这点He doesn't play for the money he wins他玩牌并非为了赢得金钱He doesn't play for respect也不是为了得到人们的尊重He deals the cards to find the answer他在牌局中寻觅答案The sacred geometry of chance寻觅神秘的几何概率The hidden law of probable outcome那可能的结果中隐藏的法则The numbers lead a dance牌局中数字决定了一切(字面意思:数字如同引出一场舞蹈)I know the spades are the swords of a soldier我明白黑桃如士兵手握的利剑I know the clubs are weapons of war梅花似战场轰鸣的炮枪I know the diamonds mean money for this art牌局艺术里方块便若到手的金钱(字面意思:我知道那些方块意味着财富)But that's not the shape of my heart但这决不是红桃的形状(字面意思:但那皆非我心之形)He may play the jack of diamonds他可能会出方块JHe may lay the queen of spades又或许他会下注黑桃QHe may conceal a king in his hand也可能手里藏了一张KWhile the memory of it fades然而同局者终将遗忘这张牌(而这些记忆终将消褪)3 U2 &Sometimes You Can't Make It on You Own&出自专辑&How to Dismate an Atomic Bomb&Bono写给过世父亲的一首歌歌词:Toughyou think you've got the stuff你以为你很刚强You're telling me and anyoneYou're hard enough你总是告诉我和所有的人,你已足够坚强You don't have to put up a fight你没必要奋战到底You don't have to always be right也不必总是追求完美Let me take some of the punches请让我为你分担For you tonight就在今夜Listen to me now听我说I need to let you know我一定要让你明白You don't have to go it alone你不必独自承担一切And it's you when I look in the mirror每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你And it's you when I don't pick up the phone每当我还没拿起电话,就已感觉那是你Sometimes you can't make it on your own有时候,你不能独自承担一切We fight all the time我们一直在对抗You and I...that's alright你和我...好吧We're the same soul我们拥有相同的灵魂I don't need我不需要I don't need to hear you say不需要要听你说That if we weren't so alike如果我们不是如此的相像You'd like me a whole lot more你会喜欢我更多一些Listen to me now现在请听我说I need to let you know我一定要让你明白You don't have to go it alone你不必独自承担一切And it's you when I look in the mirror每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你And it's you when I don't pick up the phone每当我还没拿起电话,就已感觉那是你Sometimes you can't make it on your own有些时候,你不能独自承担一切I know that we don't talk我知道,我们很少交流I'm sick of it all因为我很反感这一切Can - you - hear - me - when - I -你能听到吗?当我唱起这首歌Sing you're the reason I sing你是我歌唱的理由You're the reason why the opera is in me...你是我爱上歌剧的原因Where are we now?我们这是怎么了?I've got to let you know我一定要让你明白A house still doesn't make a home一所房子,未必就是一个家Don't leave me here alone...不要让我孤单一个人……And it's you when I look in the mirror每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你And it's you that makes it hard to let go是你让我难以放手Sometimes you can't make it on your own有时候,你不能独自承担一切Sometimes you can't make it有时候,你无法做到The best you can do is to fake it对你来说,最好的选择是伪装Sometimes you can't make it on your own有些时候,你不能独自承担一切4Bob Dylan&Forever Young&——出自专辑&Planet Waves&(1974)歌词:May God bless and keep you always, 愿上帝的庇护与你同在May your wishes all come true,愿你能够梦想成真May you always do for others 愿你为永远帮助别人And let others do for you.也接受别人的恩惠May you build a ladder to the stars 愿你可以造一把采摘繁星的云梯And climb on every rung, 然后摘下属于你的那颗May you stay forever young, 愿你永远年轻 Forever young, forever young, 永远年轻,永远年轻May you stay forever young. 愿你永远年轻May you grow up to be righteous, 愿你长大后正直无私May you grow up to be true, 愿你懂事时真实善良May you always know the truth 愿你永远了解真理的方向And see the lights surrounding you. 所到之处都有高灯明照May you always be courageous, 愿你永远勇敢无畏 Stand upright and be strong, 坚韧不拔,意志坚强May you stay forever young, 愿你永远年轻 Forever young, forever young, 永远年轻,永远年轻May you stay forever young. 愿你永远年轻May your hands always be busy, 愿你总是忙碌充实May your feet always be swift, 愿你的脚步永远轻盈敏捷May you have a strong foundation 愿你有一个坚强的信念,屹立不倒When the winds of changes shift. 当暴风骤雨来临时May your heart always be joyful, 愿你的心总是充满快乐May your song always be sung, 愿你的歌曲能够永远被人传唱May you stay forever young, 愿你永远年轻 Forever young, forever young, 永远年轻,永远年轻 May you stay forever young. 愿你永远年轻Bob Dylan版:Joan Baez现场版:(此人是Bob Dylan和乔布斯得的女友)(若是受欢迎,我再补充)
我觉得有好多啊
先说一首Asher Book 的 Try
November Rain (十一月的雨)歌手 Guns N' Roses----枪炮与玫瑰When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained每当我注视你的眼眸,能察觉到你的爱有所保留But darlin' when I hold you' don't you know I feel the same亲爱的你可知道,当我抱着你时,我和你有一样的担忧'Cause nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change因为一切都有尽头,没什么永垂不朽,而且我们都知道真心也未必永久And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain就像在的十一月冰冷的雨里,举着蜡烛行走,有几个人能坚持到最后We've been through this such a long long time我们已经相守很久很久just trying to kill the pain历经磨难,一次次治愈伤口But lovers always come and lovers always go有情人相聚又分手And no one's really sure who's lettin' go today谁又有把握哪个会放手哪个会walking away转身走If we could take the time to lay it on the line如果我们肯花时间把心事说透I could rest my head' just knowing that you were mine,All mine我们就不再担忧 我们互相拥有So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain所以亲爱的如果你爱我请不要有顾忌和保留Or I'll just end up my walking in the cold November rain否则到最后我只能在十一月冰冷的雨中行走Do you need some time...on you own?你需要时间面对自己吗么?Do you need some time...all alone?你需要时间面对自己么?Everybody needs some time...on their own!每个人都需要时间面对自己Don't you know you need some time...all alone.每个人都需要时间享受孤寂I know it's hard to keep an open heart我知道很多话难以出口When even friends seem out to harm you背叛你的甚至会是朋友But if you could heal a broken heart但如果你想治愈伤口Wouldn't time be out to charm you时间是最好的助手Sometimes I need some time' on my own有时候我需要自己的时间Sometimes I need some time' all alone有时候我需要独立的空间Everybody needs some time on their own人人都需要让自己静静Don't you know you need some time' all alone你难道不知道你也需要一些独处的时间吗?And when your fears subside and shadows still remain当你的恐惧消逝 那阴影仍旧存在I know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame我知道,爱依然存在,只是我们必须放弃责备。So never mind the darkness' we still can find a way所以请不要惧怕黑暗 我们仍可前行Cause nothing lasts forever even cold November rain因为这世上没有永恒 即使是那阴冷的十一月的雨Don't ya think that you need somebody你难道不期待着某一个人Don't ya think that you need someone你难道不期待着有一个人Everybody needs somebody人人都需要爱You' re not the only one你也不绝例外You're not the only one你也绝不例外Don't you think that you need somebody你难道不期待着某一个人Don't you think that you need someone你难道不期待着有一个人Everybody needs somebody人人都需要爱You're not the only one你也绝不除外Don't you think that you need somebody你难道不期待着某一个人Don't you think that you need someone你难道不期待着有一个人Everybody needs somebody人人都需要爱
非常多啊,一次性列出N首似乎没多大意思,就推荐一首吧(用了一年多的手机铃声)!I Will Follow You Into The Dark -- Death Cab For Cutie歌词非常有意思,旋律也很好(前奏党一定会喜欢的~)Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule
I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black
And I held my tongue as she told me
"Son fear is the heart of love"
So I never went back
When your soul embarks
You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
The time for sleep is now
It's nothing to cry about
Cause we'll hold each other soon
The blackest of rooms
When your soul embarks
The Saltwater Room (by owl city )
keane的《noting in my way》《somewhere only we know》,轻摇滚型,舒服,旋律好听,歌词我也喜欢。 c21的《stuck in my heart》很好听,用来做铃声。greenday的几首经典歌曲也不错的。
Say You, Say Me —— Lionel Ritchie 前两句能听一天。作为《White Nights》主题曲,电影本身默默无闻,该曲确是享誉世界。歌词直白,毫不矫揉造作。旋律更是烂熟。P.S. 电影放在大陆,相当地政治不正确。
Any Other World--MikaIn any other world(在任何一個的世界)You could tell the
difference(你總可以指出不同)And let it all unfurl(打開你的心房)Into broken
remnants(迎向這殘破的世界吧)Smile like you mean it(試著真心地微笑吧)And let yourself
let go(別想這麼多了)Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter
man(因為一切都在上帝的掌握之中阿)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in(醒一醒
向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely
heart(上台一鞠躬,然後好好扮演你的寂寞芳心)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived
in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)To the world you thought you lived
in(曾經是你的一切的小世界)I tried to live alone(我曾試著一個人堅強)But lonely is lonely,
alone(但一個人的寂寞是如此難熬)So human as I am(身為一個人)I had to give up my
defences(我也只好卸下我的心防)So I smiled and tried to mean
it(所以我試著擠出一個真心微笑)To let myself let go(試著別這麼執著)Cos it's all in the
hands of a bitter, bitter man(因為一切都在上帝的掌握之中阿)Say goodbye to the world you
thought you lived in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Take a bow, play the part of a
lonely lonely heart(上台一鞠躬,然後好好扮演你的寂寞芳心)Say goodbye to the world you thought
you lived in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)To the world you thought you lived
in(曾經是你的一切的小世界)Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter
man(因為一切都在上帝的掌握之中)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in(醒一醒
向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely
heart(上台一鞠躬,然後好好扮演你的寂寞芳心)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived
in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)To the world you thought you lived
in(曾經是你的一切的小世界)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in(醒一醒
向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Say goodbye(說再見)In any other world(在任何其他的世界)You
could tell the difference(你總可以指出不同)I never ever, I forget my
story.(我永遠無法忘懷我的過去)My face is not sad, but inside, I am sad.(我不會表現出我的哀傷
但在內心深處 我悲痛欲絕 )
I'm yours-Jason Mraz节奏很轻快,听起来会有想要小小地扭动身体的感觉
特别是恋爱的时候Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 好吧,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切 I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted 想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情 I fell right through the cracks 这感觉如同蹦极般奇妙 and now I’m trying to get back 而我现在开始尝试着回归现实 Before the cool done run out 在我的冲动尚未冷却之前 I’ll be giving it my bestest 我会拼尽全力(赢得你的心) Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention (我发誓)除非天生异象否则绝不停止 I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some 估计这正是我证明自己的机会吧 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait, I’m yours 一刻也不能再等,我会是你的 Well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me 当音乐响起,要不要跟我一唱一和 A lá peaceful melody 这段安静的旋律 It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved 你拥有爱与被爱这被神所抛弃的权利 So I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 There’s no need to complicate 不要把事情复杂化 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运,我会是你的 I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子练习(热吻) And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 站得远一点尝试能够看得更清楚 My breath fogged up the glass 呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 And so I drew a new face and laughed 我笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason 我想说我表达的一切已经(让你)没有任何托辞To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝 It’s what we aim to do 这就是我们的目标 Our name is our virtue 我们的名字就是我们的优势 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 No please, don’t complicate 请别将事情复杂化 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运,我会是你的
加州旅馆,音乐和歌词就像一出充满争论的电影,你相信哪个结局?
电影诺丁山里的she She 她May be the face I can't forget 也许是铭记我心的容颜A trace of pleasure or regret 留待追忆的欢乐 或者遗憾May be my treasure or the price I have to pay 也许是拥有 或者 是失去She 她May be the song that Solomon sings 也许是所罗门谱写的旋律May be the chill that autumn brings 也许是深秋的萧瑟寒意May be a hundred different things within the measure of a day 在每个简单的日子里 也许是百种不寻常的事情She 她May be the beauty or the beast 也许完美 或者无礼May be the famine or the feast 也许如盛筵 或者如饥馑May turn each day into a heaven or a hell 随之 让每个简单的日子 有了天壤之别She 她May be the mirror of my dreams 也许一如我的梦想A smile reflected in a stream 像溪流映出的微笑She may not be what she may seem inside her shell 然而 她的外衣 藏着怎样的内心She 她Who always seems so happy in a crowd 人群之中似乎永远那么快乐Whose eyes can be so private and so proud 如此私密骄傲的双眼No one's allowed to see them when they cry 从不肯向任何人展示泪水She 她May be the love that cannot hope to last 也许是一段匆匆的爱情May come to me from shadows of the past 为我驱散往昔的阴霾That I'll remember till the day I die 只留下至死不渝的回忆She 她May be the reason I survive 也许是我活着的原因The why and wherefore I'm alive 我全部生命的意义The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years 是平凡岁月里我唯一的迷恋Me 而我I'll take her laughter and her tears 会拾起她的笑声和泪水And make them all my souvenirs 留存为此生的纪念品For where she goes I've got to be 我将永远把她追随The meaning of my life is 因为 我生命意义的所在She she oh she 是她 是她
●《Oo la la》-Priscilla Ahn 很柔美的调调,歌词是个很清新简单的故事。●《Long lost pen pal》-Hello Saferide两个十年未曾联系的笔友再次尝试提笔写信给对方,述说生活。歌词便是去信和回信。●《Mad World》-Gray Jules每次听到这首歌便会想起庞德的那首诗,“人群中这些面孔幽灵一般显现,湿漉漉的黑色枝条上的许多花瓣。”●《The Call》-Regina Spekto 纳尼亚传奇的插曲,歌词其实并无精巧之处,但看过电影之后,每每听到歌词总能回想起那些画面。
lightersthe
heaven find
waygoonight
Just Give Me A ReasonRight from the startYou were a thief打一开始,你就是个You stole my heart盗走我对你的倾心And I your willing victim而做你爱的俘虏,我心甘情愿I let you see the parts of me让你看到我的每一面That weren’t all that pretty那些未经修饰的瞬间And with every touch you fixed them每次交往,你都修复了一些瑕疵Now you’ve been talking in your sleep oh oh如今我听到你在梦中呓语Things you never say to me oh oh说着些未曾的心声Tell me that you’ve had enough你说你已经受够了Of our love, our love我们的爱
我们的爱Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那时我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕We’re not broken just bent只求能回到从前And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次I’m sorry I don’t understand对不起,我也不知道什么时候开始Where all of this is coming from你会有这些奇怪的想法I thought that we were fine我想我们并没有遭遇什么坎坷(Oh we had everything)嗯,我俩如同天造地设Your head is running wild again你又开始胡思乱想了My dear we still have everythin’我们仍属于彼此And it’s all in your mind别想太多了(Yeah but this is happenin’)但这已经成了无可驳辨的事实You’ve been havin’ real bad dreams oh oh看来你又做了噩梦了You used to lie so close to me oh oh以前你是如此紧密的依偎与我There’s nothing more than empty sheets如今却有一点隔阂Between our love, our love横贯我们的爱之间Oh our love, our love在爱之间Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过Oh I’ll never stop噢,我从来没有放弃过You’re still written in the scars on my heart爱仍然铭刻于我内心的伤痕之中You’re not broken你未崩溃just bent,And we can learn to love again各自让步,这样我们还能再爱一次Oh tear ducts and rust别再去理会那些纷扰I’ll fix it for us我会修补裂缝We’re collecting dust纵使纷争难免会发生But our love’s enough我们的爱就是最好的保障You’re holding it in你总盯着纷争不放You’re pouring a drink你在对事态上雪上加霜No nothing is as bad as it seems不,事情看上去并没有那么不可救药We’ll come clean我们会克服一切的!Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕That We’re not broken just bent这样我们能回到从前And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕We’re not broken just bent也没让我们崩溃And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次Oh, we can learn to love again噢,再爱一遍Oh, we can learn to love again噢,再爱一遍Oh oh, that we’re not broken just bent噢,那时我们还未分开And we can learn to love again彼此让步,还有机会再爱一遍
Because of youDiggin' in the dirt
最近一直单曲循环Leonard Cohen的《in my secret life》,当第一次听时,就被他深沉而独特的嗓音所吸引,后来看了歌词,更觉得意味深长。很多人都说Cohen首先是个诗人,然后才是歌手。 然而,谁能抗拒他那要死不活自怜低沉的嗓音呢。他的词即使脱离旋律,仍然有深邃动人的力量。I saw you this morning这个清晨我看到了你You were moving so fast你飞快地走过Can't seem to loosen my grip on the past似乎还是看不出来我已逃离过去的阴影And I miss you so much我是如此地想念你There's no one in sight眼里别无他人And we're still making love而我们依然在相爱In My Secret Life在我的内心深处In My Secret life在我的内心深处I smile when I'm angry我在愤怒的时候保持微笑I cheat and I lie我欺骗我撒谎I do what I have to do我做着身不由己的事情To get by好让日子继续下去But I know what is wrong但我知道什么是错的And I konw what is right我也知道什么是对的And I'd die for the truth而我愿意为真理而牺牲In My Secret Life在我的内心深处In My Secret Life在我的内心深处Hold on Hold on my brother坚持 坚持 我的兄弟My sister hold on tight我的姐妹 坚持下去I finally got my orders我始终将会找到我的生活规律I'll be marching through the morning我将会坚定地穿越清晨Marching through the night态度坚决地穿越黑夜Moving cross the borders of my secret life穿越我的内心深处的边界Looked through the paper看看这些报纸Makes you want to cry让你想失声痛哭Nobody cares if the people live or die再没有人关心别人的死活And the dealer wants you thinking而那些商人们 总是That it's either black or white颠倒黑白 其实都无所谓Thank God it's not that simple in my secret life但是感谢上帝 在我的内心深处 这些都并非如此简单I bite my lip我一言不发I buy what I'm told我相信别人告诉我一切Form the latest hit无论是最新的俏皮话To the wisdom of old还是古老的智慧But I'm always alone但我总是一个人And my heart is like ice而我的内心寒冷如冰And it's crowded and cold in my secret life在我的内心深处 总是寒冷又拥挤in my secret life在我的内心深处
就要装逼地来更4首来自霓虹国的英文歌1.《Aesthetic》作曲 : 泽野弘之,作词 : 今井麻纪子Longing for you,盼望着你,day and in dream,白天和梦里,I'm hoping you're here,我愿你在身边,and leading my way,牵着我向前,You steers my road,你为我领航,anytime I need,每每我所需,If you walk away,若是你将走远,I will follow you,我会跟着你,Trying my life,尽我一生,with your sacred gifts you gave to me,携你递给我的高贵赠礼,I won't vain,绝不白费,and succeed it as your precious soul,如你珍贵灵魂一样绽放,Holding your hand,握住你的手,And I'm walking through the all of the world,我要走遍世界的每个角落,Carrying your wish,执你所愿,like the Venus in the dim sky,正如晨空托着那启明星,Trying my life,尽我一生,with your sacred gifts you gave to me,携你递给我的高贵赠礼,I won't vain,绝不白费,and succeed it as your precious soul,如你珍贵灵魂一样绽放,Holding your hand,握住你的手,And I'm walking through the all of the world,我要走遍世界的每个角落,Carrying your wish,执你所愿,like the Venus in the dim sky,正如晨空托着那启明星。 分享澤野弘之的单曲C:
(来自@网易云音乐)日剧《医龙》插曲,是我最早接触的泽野弘之的作品,其纯音乐版本《blue dragon》似乎更流行,这里也放上《blue dragon》两个版本的链接,三首曲子虽然都很忧伤但感觉差异挺大的。交响乐版:吉他钢琴版:2.《why,or why not》To get my happiness I had done everything,为了得到幸福,我什么都做了,but had done nothing to be blamed and accused of.但没有做招引骂名、招致谴责的恶行,The sound of footsteps became louder every day,身后的脚步声与日俱增,Then I noticed the fact there was no time.我终于察觉到,时间已经所剩无几,I was a believer in life to be myself always,我曾相信生活,并坚持做真实的自己,and was asking whether I would be alive.我曾一再询问,我是否能继续生存,Give me a reason why not to adopt in this way告诉我,为何不能选择这条路,or judge me to be guilty of so many incurable sins.为何判我有罪或认为我罪孽深重,Tell me why,or plaining way too much,告诉我,为什么要心怀抱怨或为什么不能抱怨,maybe I overlooked something fatal for me.或许我的心为我找到了更好的标志,The whole world was at a complete standstill,整个世界都已停止转动,and I was in fetters,at the mercy of the mob.我全身被缚,任由暴徒摆布,The silent warning became louder every day.无声的警告一天比一天响亮,Then I kept pretending not to hear.我却假装着什么也听不到,It's meaning had been in the eyes of beholder all along.旁观者早已心知肚明,It had grown dark before I found a sign.我没来得及发现就已陷入黑暗,Among the nonsense tragedies,what on earth you are looking for?无谓的悲剧中,你到底在寻找什么,You only have to be honest to yourself and your own fate.,你只需诚实地面对自己还有命运,Tell me why,or plaining way too much,告诉我为什么会这样?或为什么不是?有太多的抱怨,maybe I overlooked something fatal for me.或许我曾一直忽略了一些对我致命的危险,There is nobody who knows there will be nobody.如今无人知晓,这里即将空无一人,Except for me,all the world has gone mad.除了我,整个世界都已陷入疯狂,So what is forgiveness you are willing to withhold?什么样的宽容是你们所愿意保留的,What is the well-being you are willing to make?什么样的幸福是你们所想创造的,Now what? So what? Don't you come interrupt me,oh please,我又该怎样?那又会如何?请别来妨碍我,while I am interrupting myself.在我还能够制止自己的时候。 分享片霧烈火/大岛启之的单曲《why,or why not》:
(来自@网易云音乐)日本恐怖动漫《寒蝉鸣泣之时》第一季ED,不要被那朵粉色的花配图欺骗了,这首歌充满绝望诡异,每次听完都有种想杀人毁灭世界的中二想法哈哈,配合片尾视频食用效果更佳3.The Sore Feet SongI walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.我走遍千山万水去见你,And ever gasp to breath, I grabbed it just to find you.每一次喘息 不愿错过发现你的契机,I climbed up every hill to get to you.我攀爬了每一座山峰为了接近你,I wandered ancient lands to hold just you.徘徊于远古大地 只为了将你拥入怀里,And every single step of the way, I paid.旅途中我迈出的每一步,Every single night and day I searched for you.度过的每一个昼夜都在寻找你的身影,Through sand storms and hazy dawns I reached for you.穿越沙暴与拂晓 我们终将相遇,I stole ten thousand pounds, ten thousand pounds to see you.我偷走了千万镑去见你,I robbed convenience stores coz I thought they’d make it easier.说不定从便利店劫去会更容易,I lived off rats and toads and I starved for you.我用老鼠和蟾蜍果腹 但我渴望得到你,I fought off giant bears and I killed them too.我也在与巨熊的搏斗中获得胜利,And every single step of the way, I paid.旅途中我迈出的每一步,Every single night and day I searched for you.度过的每一个昼夜都在寻找你的身影,Through sand storms and hazy dawns I searched for you.穿越沙暴与拂晓 我们终将相遇,I’m tired and I’m weak but I’m strong for you.虽然疲倦憔悴 但我会为你坚强,I want to go home but my love gets me through.渴望踏上归程 但爱让我永不放弃,la la la la la la la la la la la,la la la la la la la la la la la。 分享Ally Kerr的单曲《The Sore Feet Song(フルサイズ)》:
(来自@网易云音乐)日本动漫《虫师》OP,曲子和动漫一样清新治愈,不多说,听就好。4.《Magnolia》Your lie lies on frozen lips.你的谎言在苍白的花瓣凋零之时,As pale petals bout to fall off.摊在你那冰冻的嘴唇上,Hopefully I'll get used to this,希望我已经习惯,hoax that our lovemade.这因爱而生的骗局,Wind whines through broken tips.风通过残破的废墟,As our memories die off.泣诉著我们消亡的记忆,Hopefully you'll get used to my,希望你已经习惯,Hugs meaning goodbye.拥抱象征着离别,Loves me,loves me not.对我还有眷恋之情吗,Tried to get a rise out of,你锲而不舍地追问著,magnolia petals but soon scattered them over you.不久木兰花瓣已经遍布了你的身旁,Watch me fall and drop away.你眼睁睁看著我点点陨落,Dropped me bad...所以 不要再对我有任何眷恋之情了,Dropped me bad...不要再对我有任何眷恋之情了,Dropped me bad...不要再对我有任何眷恋之情了,Full of tears shall be stream.泪终将汇成河,Life ends up La-cri-mo-sa.我的生命只成为一阵哭泣,Shattered heart, burnt my life out.我破碎的心灵把我的生命烧尽,Why you still my remedy.为什么你还是我的解药,Loves me,loves me not.对我还有眷恋之情吗?Tried to get a rise out of,你锲而不舍地追问著,magnolia petals but soon scattered them over you.不久木兰花瓣已经遍布了你的身旁,Watch me fall and drop away.你眼睁睁看著我点点陨落,Hear me cry.听着我的哭声,Our love's dead dried.只因我们的感情已终焉。 分享申东辉/Guriri的单曲《Magnolia》:
(来自@网易云音乐)台湾雷亚公司音乐手游《deemo》中最重要的一首隐藏曲目,玩家通过完成曲目使树不断生长,达到20米时停止生长,解锁该曲,据说象征着游戏中小女孩在20岁死亡。听起来很悲愤。有空再更几首不是来自日本的英文歌
Young and beautiful简直了,尤其那几句头韵
one republic 的歌词都很走心啊 I Lived - OneRepublic Hoping you take that jump 愿你勇敢一跃 But don't fear the fall 坠落无境 Hope when the water rises 愿当水涨潮袭 You built a wall 你筑起高墙 Hoping the crowd screams out 愿人群声嘶力竭 Screaming your name 呼喊你名 Hope if everybody runs 愿你坚持自我 You chose to stay 勇敢面对 Hope that you fall in love 愿你真心坠爱 And it hurts so bad 刻骨铭心 The only way you can know 倾尽所有 Is give it all you have 你才会真正彻悟 And I hope that you don't suffer 愿你免受折磨 But take the pain 当苦痛来袭 Hope when the moment comes 愿当大限来临 You say 你能高喊 I, I did it all 我,爱过,痛过 I, I did it all 我,恨过,伤过 I owned every second 我用这世界所能 That this world could give 给予的所有时间 I saw so many places 阅尽千山,跨过万水 And things that I did 披星戴月,披荆斩棘 Of every broken bone 纵然跌到粉身碎骨 I swear I lived 不枉活过这一遭 Hope that you spend your days 愿你度过的每一天 But they all add up 并不虚无 And when that sun goes down 愿当太阳升起 Hope you raise your cup 你举起圣杯 I wish that I could witness 愿我能看见 All you drawed 你所有的付出 And all your pain 和所有的痛苦 But until my moment comes 直到大限来临 I'll say 你能高喊 I, I did it all 我,爱过,痛过 I, I did it all 我,恨过,伤过 I owned every second 我用这世界所能 That this world could give 给予的所有时间 I saw so many places 阅尽千山,跨过万水 And things that I did 披星戴月,披荆斩棘 Of every broken bone 纵然跌到粉身碎骨 I swear I lived 不枉活过这一遭

我要回帖

更多关于 开头吹口哨的英文歌曲 的文章

随机推荐