其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新娘大作战的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国新娘大作战中间英文歌_百度知道
中国新娘大作战中间英文歌
Boy Like You - CharleeWhat do I do with a boy like you.L-like you. What do I do with you. Oh!What do I do with a boy like you.What do I do with a boy like you.L-like you.I know you know.Im wrapped around your finger.Youre so, youre so.Beautiful and dangerous.Hot and cold.Dont you see the light, boy.I could blow your mind, boy.Let me be your new toy.I do what I want and I getwhat I want when I want it,w-want it, w-want it.Im not gonna stop tilI get what you got til I got it,g-got it, g-got it.What do I do with a boy, with a boy like you.Got me lost, got me hooked.Now Im so confused.Was this apart of your plan?I dont really understand.What to do, what to do with a boy like you.Oh!With a boy like you. Oh!With a boy like you.Im gonna win.Boy, your game is over.Try to play.But youre down 10-1.Keep the change.You wont know what hit cha.Youre not fooling anyone.I do what I want and I getwhat I want when I want it,w-want it, w-want it.Im not gonna stop til I getwhat you got til I got it, g-got it, g-got it.What do I do with a boy, with a boy like you.Got me lost, got me hooked.Now Im so confused.Was this apart of your plan?I dont really understand.What to do, what to do with a boy like you.What do I do with a boy like you.L-like you. What do I do with you. Oh!L-like you. What do I do with a boy like you.What do I do with a boy like you.Like you. What do I do with you. Oh!What do I do with a boy,with a boy like you.Got me lost, got me hooked.Now Im so confused.Was this apart of your plan?I dont really understand.What to do, what to do with a boy like you.What do I do with a boy, like you.a boy like you.with with a boy like you.What to do, what to do with a boy like you.with a boy like you.with a boy like you.with a boy like you.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很轻快的一首英文歌里面歌词好像是有o o o现在很流行的_百度知道
很轻快的一首英文歌里面歌词好像是有o o o现在很流行的
Bad RomanceLady GagaOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-ohCaught in a bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-ohCaught in a bad romanceRah-rah-ah-ah-ahRrum-mu-rrum-mum-mahGaGa-oo-la-laWant your bad romanceRah-rah-ah-ah-ahRrum-mu-rrum-mum-mahGaGa-oo-la-laWant your bad romanceI want your uglyI want your diseaseI want your everythingAs long as it's freeI want your loveLove-love-loveI want your loveI want your drummerThe touch of your healingI want you leather dirty kiss in the sceneAnd I want your loveLove-love-loveI want your loveLove-love-loveI want your loveYou know that I want youAnd you know that I need youI want it badBad and badI want your lovingAnd I want your revengeYou and me could write a bad romanceI want your lovingAll your love is revengeYou and me could write a bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-ohCaught in a bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-ohCaught in a bad romanceRah-rah-ah-ah-ahRrum-mu-mum-mum-mahGaGa-oo-la-laWant your bad romanceI want your horrorI want your design'Cause you're a criminalAs long as your mineI want your loveLove-love-loveI want your loveI want your psychoYou're burning this stickWant you in my roomWhen your baby is sickI want your loveLove-love-loveI want your loveLove-love-loveI want your loveYou know that I want youAnd you know that I need youI want it badBad and badI want your lovingAnd I want your revengeYou and me could write a bad romanceI want your lovingAll your love is revengeYou and me could write a bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-ohCaught in a bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-ohCaught in a bad romanceRah-rah-ah-ah-ahRrum-mu-rrum-mum-mahGaGa-oo-la-laWant your bad romanceRah-rah-ah-ah-ahRrum-mu-mum-mum-mahGaGa-oo-la-laWant your bad romanceWalk walk fashion babyWork itMove that bitch crazyWalk walk fashion babyWork itMove that bitch crazyWalk walk fashion babyWork itMove that bitch crazyWalk walk fashion babyWork itI'm a Freak bitch babyI want your loveAnd I want your revengeI want your loveI don't wanna be friendsJ'veux ton amourEt je veux ton revengeJ'veux ton amourI don’t wanna be friends (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh)I don’t wanna be friends (Caught in a bad romance...)I don’t wanna be friends (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh)Want your bad romanceCaught in a bad romanceWant your bad romanceI want your lovingAnd I want your revengeYou and me could write a bad romanceI want your lovingAll your love is revengeYou and me could write a bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-oh (Want your bad romance)Caught in a bad romanceWant your bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-ooohOh-oh-oooh-oh-oh (Want your bad romance)Caught in a bad romanceRah-rah-ah-ah-ahRrum-mu-rrum-mum-mahGaGa-oo-la-laWant your bad romance
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国版新娘大作战里新郎接新娘的英文歌_百度知道
中国版新娘大作战里新郎接新娘的英文歌
中国版新娘大作战里新郎接新娘的英文歌
What Makes You Beautiful - One DirectionYou're insecureDon't know what forYou're turning heads when you walk through the doorDon't need make-upTo cover upBeing the way that you are is enoughEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh
ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'd understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh
ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh
ohThat's what makes you beautifulSo c-come onYou got it wrongTo prove I'm rightI put it in a songI don't know whyYou're being shyAnd turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyesEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohThat's what makes you beautifulNa na na na na na na na naNa na na na na naNa na na na na na na na naNa na na na na naBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohThat's what makes you beautiful
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新娘大作战的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一手首英文歌是按LOVELOVELOVE的曲调来唱的,有谁知道叫什么名字_百度知道
有一手首英文歌是按LOVELOVELOVE的曲调来唱的,有谁知道叫什么名字
提问者采纳
stop stop stop 圣女天团的吧
提问者评价