偶像来了822期英文花千骨插曲叫什么歌是什么歌

偶像来了8.15英文歌_百度知道
偶像来了8.15英文歌
Ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some CandyOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha CANDYOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some CandyOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha CANDYHot girl your doing it wellThe way your hips move got me under a spell,Right now I dont really care whos watching,I wanna dance all night long no stopping,You you, you yeah YouPretend theyre not here just do what you do,Ima kick back cos I got a nice view,Wow it feels like a dejavu,Aggro:Ya you ya you ya you ya you Girl You look familiar where do I know you from?have you been to visit me at aggrosantos dot com?kim:Step in too my world I am sure you want to come,Check my facebook, I got pictures ima give you some,Ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some CandyOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha CANDYAggro Portuguese bridge:Ela e bela, ja era, eu quero da pra elaEla e bela, ja era, eu quero da pra elaEla e bela, ja era, eu quero da pra elaEla e bela, ja era, eu quero da pra ela PRONTOA sweet touch comes handy man,Dont be afraid of the candy man,I got a sweet tooth now I want a sweet girl,N were straight up if we do kiss we do tellYou you, you yeah YouPretend theyre not here just do what you do,Ima kick back cos I got a nice view,Wow it feels like a dejavu,Aggro:Ya you ya you ya you ya you Girl You look familiar where do I know you from,have you been to visit me at aggrosantos dot com?Kim:Step in too my world I am sure you want to come,Check my facebook, I got pictures ima give you some,Aggro:Ya you ya you ya you ya you Girl You look familiar where do I know you from,have you been to visit me at aggrosantos dot com?The way that this is going you are gonna get me sprung,Cos your love is sweet like candy and I Want me SomeOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some CandyOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha CANDYOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some CandyOoo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, CandyOoo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha CANDY
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁8月15这一期偶像来了最后放了一首英文歌 很有节奏感求歌名_百度知道
8月15这一期偶像来了最后放了一首英文歌 很有节奏感求歌名
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励40(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Ninna Nanna-Mariangela
Ninna nanna ninnaò questo amore a chi lo do
Lo do a te finché vivrò solo te io amerò
Lo do a te finché vivrò e a nessun altro lo darò
Lo darò alla tua dolcezza quando tu mi parlerai
Ad ogni bacio ogni carezza che tu mi regalerai
Lo darò ai tuoi desideri quando a te mi stringerai
Lo darò a tutti i tuoi sogni che con me dividerai
Lo do a te finché vivrò solo te io amerò
Lo do a te finché vivrò e a nessun altro lo darò
E se vuoi farti un'idea di quanto è grande questo amore
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁偶像来了0815期欧阳娜娜和林青霞比赛拥抱的时候有一首很短的英文歌,那首歌叫什么?_百度知道
偶像来了0815期欧阳娜娜和林青霞比赛拥抱的时候有一首很短的英文歌,那首歌叫什么?
偶像来了0815期欧阳娜娜和林青霞比赛拥抱的时候有一首很短的英文歌,那首歌叫什么?
I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your lifeI'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your lifeYou used to dealing with basic bitchesBasic shit all the timeI'm a new classic, upgrade your statusFrom a standby to a frequent flyerHopped out your past lifeAnd I renovate your futureThen I integrate my genius shit we purchasin' not cruisinYea I love your hustle, babySend me a little bit of hustle bitJoin Vin, she will partner upUntil the shares are up and I up your wagesOn a private island, doloBut one mill castacognoThem broads before me was localsCost them to custom your wardrobesDamn, same passport for the all transport til the cops fast forwardAnd we got blue showsWhen they don’t do chores we just fix yo foreignDamn, this is the lifeExclusive shit with all access grantedIn the country where they have sense of grandAnd they landin on top of foreign mansionsI'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your lifeI'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your lifeIf you could listen more than you speakI get you everything that you needI'm talking bout red bottoms LVEven extensions plugs in your weaveI be blowing on strong weed when we rideAnd everybody just lookin'But when that nigga go hollaThey like nah shawty she tookenI’mma get you about that cold showerPick you up in a month and you gon shoutAnd let me tell you that watch is pulled withAnd get up out of that Honda Civic, get yo ass in hereTo your mom and dad you strangeDon’t worry bout it, you got hereYou fly over and go get fly back in the JeepHustle Gang on yo chest, ain’t no trouble, don’t stressWe spend our winters in the Summer of AustraliaEating crumpets with the sailorsOn acres without the neighborsWe fast-forward four years moreWe long way from peace pourinAnd all the shit that we enduredI told you what you was in for soI'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your lifeI'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change lifeyour Once you go grace, you never go goodYou never go back, even if you couldI'll show you my way, I got that good-goodYou never go back, even if you couldHave you ever wished your life would change?Woke up and you lived your dreamsBaby I can help you make that changeI can show you how to do this thingHave you ever wished your life would change?Woke up and you lived your dreamsBaby I can help you make that changeI can show youI'mma change your life i'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your lifeI'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your lifeOnce you go grace, you never go goodYou never go back, even if you couldI'll show you my way, I got that good-goodYou never go back, even if you could(Outro)Once you go grace, you never goodgo I'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)I'll show you my way, I got that good-goodI'mma change your life, I'mma change itI'mma change your life (life)
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
斯蒂芬女被打死你看了半年考虑打给你快乐股份
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁偶像来了欧阳娜娜和林青霞摔跤开始的时候那个英文歌叫什么名字啊?_百度知道
偶像来了欧阳娜娜和林青霞摔跤开始的时候那个英文歌叫什么名字啊?
提问者采纳
昨晚播出的吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
专门看了下,看了半天才看到你问的那个地方,哈哈,那是猫王Elvis 的love me tender哈。
无语了,我专门给你听了然后回答你了,你采纳了一个没有答案的。
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁偶像来了英文歌_百度知道
偶像来了英文歌
Aaah aah aah aah aah aaaahJust wanna love, don't wanna careBut we in goin' anywhereAs long as I, can't put these thoughts to restOf you and her a time beforeDid you love her even moreFor all I knowThose words you said, they're in her bedAre they the same you used on meHonestlyIf someone's out there watching over meShow me there's a better waySomething just to ease the painTonight I cross my heart and hope to diethis isn't who I wanna beHow mercy over meI ask no questions just tell no liesI got no need for alibiesBut that in why I'm diggin' up the pastI should have seen it from the startYou only love with half a heartNow I know whyI know what's wrong I can't go onThough in my heart I'll always feelYou were for realIf someone's out there watching over meShow me there's a better waySomething just to ease the painTonight I cross my heart and hope to diethis isn't who I wanna beHow mercy over meAaah aah aah aah aah aaaahHow mercy over meAaah aah aah aah aah aaaahI know it's wrong I can't go onThough in my heart I'll always feelYou were for realIf someone's out there watching over meShow me there's a better waySomething just to ease the painTonight I cross my heart and hope to diethis isn't who I wanna beHow mercy over meAaah aah aah aah aah aaaahHow mercy over me
来自团队:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 花千骨插曲是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐