高层顶层楼房好不好第一排是3个单元第二排是2个单元最后一排是3个单排好不好

呃.明天考英语,求大神们帮我写三篇英语作文,分别是七年级下册关于1,2,3单元的作文.(提示一下:第一单元应该是关于参加某个俱乐部的,第二单元是写上学期间的时间安排的,第三单元是写_百度作业帮
呃.明天考英语,求大神们帮我写三篇英语作文,分别是七年级下册关于1,2,3单元的作文.(提示一下:第一单元应该是关于参加某个俱乐部的,第二单元是写上学期间的时间安排的,第三单元是写
呃.明天考英语,求大神们帮我写三篇英语作文,分别是七年级下册关于1,2,3单元的作文.(提示一下:第一单元应该是关于参加某个俱乐部的,第二单元是写上学期间的时间安排的,第三单元是写如何去上学,家距离学校几公里远,需要多长时间等等.)
Our English ClubThere is an English Club that was set up last year in our school.In the beginning,few students go to it.But now more and more students like going to it.There are many activities in the club.We can talk to each other in English,tell stories,learn to sing English songs and see English films there.I go to the English Club every other day.I like it every much.7:00
go to school8:00
read a book12:00
go to school8:00
go to bedOn Sunday Linda gets up at 7:30.She has breakfast at 8.She does her homework at nine.She has lunch at twelve.She goes shoping with her freinds at two pm.She watches TV at 7:30 pm.Her bedtime is 9 pm.I go to school by bike every morning at six .It is very interesting. Beause along the way I can see the beautiful view and breathe the fresh air. I usually arrive at school at 7 o'clockUsually,I get up about 7:00.then I go to school by bus ,it takes me about 15 minutes to arrive school. I often go to school by bus.But sometimes I go to school by bike.I want to walk to school.But if I go to school on foot,I will late for school.I think walk is good for my health.一座6层的楼房,分为4个单元,每个单元第一层住2户,第二层到底六层各住3户,这样的楼房一共可以住多少户这是一道奥数题!帮帮忙啊!谁可以帮忙啊!!!!这是奥数题那位奥数大师来_百度作业帮
一座6层的楼房,分为4个单元,每个单元第一层住2户,第二层到底六层各住3户,这样的楼房一共可以住多少户这是一道奥数题!帮帮忙啊!谁可以帮忙啊!!!!这是奥数题那位奥数大师来
一座6层的楼房,分为4个单元,每个单元第一层住2户,第二层到底六层各住3户,这样的楼房一共可以住多少户这是一道奥数题!帮帮忙啊!谁可以帮忙啊!!!!这是奥数题那位奥数大师来指点啊?可以将详细点吗?我不要算式,要解答方案。
第一层共有2×4=8户第二层到底六层共有3×4×(6-1)=60户样的楼房一共可以住60+8=68户

我要回帖

更多关于 板塔结合的楼房好不好 的文章

随机推荐