英语手机贴膜设备daqinnwenttothe后面填什么

几道英语题填上适当内容:A:my friend and i
_ to Australia last week b:really?that _ great.what _ you do ?A:we _ in Sydney on Thursday .On friday,the weather _ nice .we
went to the beach.b:how about the _ day?A:well, the next day we _ Aye_百度作业帮
_ to Australia last week b:really?that _ great.what _ you do ?A:we _ in Sydney on Thursday .On friday,the weather _ nice .we
went to the beach.b:how about the _ day?A:well, the next day we _ Aye
went to the beach.b:how about the _ day?A:well, the next day we _ Ayers Rock . it was beautiful !
b:did you go the Sydeny Opera House?A:sure we _ .it was so fantastic .we _ ourselves there. b:_ you tired after the trip?A:a little , but we felt very happy.
wentsounds didarrived wasnextreacheddid enjoyedWere希望可以对你有所帮助~八年级英语完形填空六.完形填空(10分)I went to Hawaii(夏威夷)last summer.Hawaii is a very 1 place.Many people go there for vacation every year.The 2 was nice during my stay in Hawaii.It was sunny every day.I 3 many beautiful_百度作业帮
八年级英语完形填空六.完形填空(10分)I went to Hawaii(夏威夷)last summer.Hawaii is a very 1 place.Many people go there for vacation every year.The 2 was nice during my stay in Hawaii.It was sunny every day.I 3 many beautiful
八年级英语完形填空六.完形填空(10分)I went to Hawaii(夏威夷)last summer.Hawaii is a very 1 place.Many people go there for vacation every year.The 2 was nice during my stay in Hawaii.It was sunny every day.I 3 many beautiful places and I 4 a good time there.I 5 to the beaches.I saw 6 people there.Some played on the beaches,some lay on the beaches and looked up the sky,and others 7 in the sea.Hawaii is the best place 8 water sports in the world.A very popular sport is surfing(冲浪).It’s exciting but 9 .People in Hawaii are very friendly.Many people are good at 10 .There,I saw them dance very well.( )1.A.hot B.terrible C.beautiful( )2.A.water B.weather C.food( )3.A.visit B.look for C.visited( )4.A.had B.have C.has( )5.A.swim B.went C.go ( )6.A.many B.much C.no( )7.A.swim B.swam C.Swimming( )8.A.in B.for C.on( )9.A.dangerous B.boring C.interesting( )10.A.singing B.painting C.dancing七.阅读理解(30分)
1-5,CBCAB6-10,ABBAC
很简单,求采纳 cbcab abbac
谢谢!我都想采纳
1--10:CBCAB ABBAC
谢谢!我都想采纳英语完形填空One spring afternoon,i went to the shopping center with my son.As i was looking for the parking space(停车位),i saw a(n)(71)_____pushing her shopping cart(购物车)in front of us,and the cart looked too(72)____for her -----there_百度作业帮
英语完形填空One spring afternoon,i went to the shopping center with my son.As i was looking for the parking space(停车位),i saw a(n)(71)_____pushing her shopping cart(购物车)in front of us,and the cart looked too(72)____for her -----there
英语完形填空One spring afternoon,i went to the shopping center with my son.As i was looking for the parking space(停车位),i saw a(n)(71)_____pushing her shopping cart(购物车)in front of us,and the cart looked too(72)____for her -----there were lots of food and drinks.She was also carrying three bags in her hands.She saw us and tried to move to the side so that we could(73.)________.At that time,the wind blew away two of the food bags,and she ran to catch(74)_______.I sakded if she was OK."YES,"SHE SAID,"i'll be out of your way soon."she picked up the two bags (75)_______another bag fell off.I(76)____my car and tod my sonto wait for a minute,I ran to the woman and she siaid sorry first,She told me those things were for her son's thirteenth (77)_____party.I much ."I smiled and said,"I am a mother,(78)_____.Many people helped me before.I'm just returning the kindness."She said thanks(79)______and got in her car.When I walked to the shopping center (80)_______my son,he took my hand.It was the most touching gesture(动作)of all,and I realized that our children were always watching.是短文填空
woman heavy pass them but stopped birthday too again with
没东西选啊 答案在哪
额,是短文填空
你不是说是完形吗
打错,习惯了英语填空题.填出括号里单词的正确形式.An English student went to a city of Australia ( )(study) there.He ( ) (walk) around the city to look for a warm room."What a nice room!"he( ) (think)."The windows are on the south side.The sun wil_百度作业帮
英语填空题.填出括号里单词的正确形式.An English student went to a city of Australia ( )(study) there.He ( ) (walk) around the city to look for a warm room."What a nice room!"he( ) (think)."The windows are on the south side.The sun wil
英语填空题.填出括号里单词的正确形式.An English student went to a city of Australia ( )(study) there.He ( ) (walk) around the city to look for a warm room."What a nice room!"he( ) (think)."The windows are on the south side.The sun will come into the room in the day.I( ) (take) it." But he was wrong.
1.to study2.walked3.thought4.will take2道高二英语单选题1.On May 17th,Nicolas Sarkozy(萨科奇) came in _____ office succeeding Jacques Chirac after he was voted ______ president in France.A. the B. 不填 C.不填;不填 D.不填;the2.Ding Junhui went to England _百度作业帮
2道高二英语单选题1.On May 17th,Nicolas Sarkozy(萨科奇) came in _____ office succeeding Jacques Chirac after he was voted ______ president in France.A. the B. 不填 C.不填;不填 D.不填;the2.Ding Junhui went to England
2道高二英语单选题1.On May 17th,Nicolas Sarkozy(萨科奇) came in _____ office succeeding Jacques Chirac after he was voted ______ president in France.A. the B. 不填 C.不填;不填 D.不填;the2.Ding Junhui went to England _________ playing snooker at a young age and now he _____ to be one of the best snooker player.A.in
hopes B. promisesC. wants D.in the hope wishes1.第1题的冠词怎么选择,请说明理由.2.第2题怎么选择?请说明理由.3.A,B,C,D各项中关于hope的短语有没有本身就错误的?第2题还是不太明白:按照阿富天地的说法:“wish表示心里的愿望,期望,hope希望,主要是主观的感觉。”在此题中仍然无法排除D选项。wish和hope全表示的是“心里”的,当然都是“主观”的了。根据大家的回答,现仍不明白第2题的A错在哪里,hope 可用hope to do sth句型,C看来是没有“in his hope of”的表达,D错在哪里呢?wish 可用wish to do sth句型中啊。
1.D be in office 当权,在职总统,总统前要加the2.Cin the hope of 怀着希望……in hopes of 希望着……in the hope that 希望……意思都是一样的,关键看后面理解,hope和wish的区别,wish表示心里的愿望,期望,hope希望,主要是主观的感觉.
1.C come in office意思是“执政”或“开始工作”象president这样的表示职务的名词前不加冠词2.B 固定搭配:in the hope of希望
in hopes of 希望3.C关于hope是没有这些个结构的promise to be 有望成为不好意思呀,第二题没做好,谢谢你的提醒~~~~7.19.对于你...
D the president貌似是固定搭配了A in the hope of doing 是个固定短语 带着某种希望的意思 第二个空前面有now所以用现在时
相信我 1B 2C come in office意思是“执政”或“开始工作” VOTED PRSIDENT 是固定搭配
第二空的考点并不是考hope,wish等词的用法,因为从句型上说都对,所以应从前后句意上考虑.首先,很明显这句话并非出自丁本人之口,可能是个记者(读一遍),这样就易理解了--"丁很小就怀着学好打台球的希望去了英国,现在他有望成为世界上最棒的台球选手"前后句有隐含的因果关系,注意他用"and"连接,连词在句中往往可以暗示语意.如果是hope,wish的话主语一般是自己或很了解自己想法的人,如my p...

我要回帖

更多关于 qqdaqin 的文章

随机推荐