八年级思想品德ppt的暇想,6oo字左右

八年级(6)班某同学在调查教室内的噪声情况时记录如下:时间:03年10月10日12:00,地点:初二(6)教室小红等几位同学在收看江苏文艺频道播放的音乐欣赏小黄在看课外书籍小马在讲台_百度作业帮
八年级(6)班某同学在调查教室内的噪声情况时记录如下:时间:03年10月10日12:00,地点:初二(6)教室小红等几位同学在收看江苏文艺频道播放的音乐欣赏小黄在看课外书籍小马在讲台
八年级(6)班某同学在调查教室内的噪声情况时记录如下:时间:03年10月10日12:00,地点:初二(6)教室小红等几位同学在收看江苏文艺频道播放的音乐欣赏小黄在看课外书籍小马在讲台前拍球还有几位同学围坐在一起大声争论着问题(1)根据该同学的记录,对于小黄而言,噪声有______.对于小红而言噪声有______.(2)以该同学的记录为背景,请你对控制教室内噪声提出两点建议.建议一:______;建议二:______.
①小黄在看书,所以此时教室内所有的声音都会影响到他,因此教室内的声音对于小黄而言都是噪音.②小红在收看文艺频道的节目,所以除了电视发出的声音其他的声音对于小红而言都是噪音.③教室里是同学们学习的地方,因此所有的声音都可能成为噪音,所以在教室内要禁止打闹嬉戏,要轻声细语,禁止一些大的声音产生.故答案为:(1)小马在讲台前拍球;还有几位同学围坐在一起大声争论着问题;小红等几位同学在收看江苏文艺频道播放的音乐欣赏.小马在讲台前拍球;还有几位同学围坐在一起大声争论着问题.(2)不得在教室内大声喧哗;不得在教室内收看电视节目等.
本题考点:
防治噪声的途径;噪声及来源.
问题解析:
从环境保护的角度考虑:凡是影响人们正常的工作学习和休息的声音,以及对人们要听的声音起干扰作用的声音都是噪音.请给我什么作文6oo字谢谢初二的作文水平。_百度作业帮
请给我什么作文6oo字谢谢初二的作文水平。
请给我什么作文6oo字谢谢初二的作文水平。
读后感,写一本书大学体育的策划活动都包括哪些?6oo字左右,是额的体育作业呀,5555!_百度知道
大学体育的策划活动都包括哪些?6oo字左右,是额的体育作业呀,5555!
提问者采纳
篮球比赛、足球比赛、羽毛球比赛、趣味运动会、自行车慢骑趣味大赛、超级乐翻天闯关游戏、户外越野赛、登山大赛等等。参考自:172校园活动网
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
大学体育的相关知识
其他1条回答
是大学运动会策划书吗?
不是啦,就是大一的体育作业呀,应该举例子吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&名&&称&&&&密&&码&&&&验证码&&&&&&
&最新公告 :
?&[刘同军& 15:58:58]&&?&[校长办& 16:19:58]&&?&[ltj& 14:47:43]&&?&[电教中心& 17:36:56]&&?&[电教中心& 14:55:12]&&
&&>> 分 类 导 航
┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&┝&
&&>> 超 级 搜 索
栏&&目&&搜索站内文章搜索站内教程搜索站内软件搜索站内新闻搜索超酷壁纸搜索站内影音搜索佳宾留言类&&别&&按标题(名称)按作者(来源)按内容(简介)按关键词关键词&&&站内搜索&&&网络搜索&&
&&>> 热 点 文 章 TOP10
&&&&&&&&&&
&&>> 版 权 及 免 责 声 明
&&本站资料文章其版权归作者本人所有。&&如果有任何侵犯您版权的地方,请尽快与本站联系!
→ 学习方法报《物理周刊》人教课标版八年级编辑计划,供老师参考
&查看方式:&查看:[
]&[双击滚屏]
学习方法报《物理周刊》人教课标版八年级编辑计划,供老师参考
来源:&报社编辑计划&作者:晓阳&发表日期:& 9:38:24&阅读次数:&42406&查看权限:&普通文章
学习方法报《物理周刊》人教课标版八年级
2006―2007学年第二学期编辑计划
学习方法报《物理周刊》是与教学同步的辅导类报纸,国内统一刊号:CN14-0706/(F)个人电子邮箱:&& 电话:-8021
&& QQ:&& 人教版物理交流QQ群号码:
欢迎老师们根据后面的栏目设置和撰稿要求进行写稿。来稿请注明 姓名、详细通讯地址、邮编及其他联系方式,便于将来给您寄稿费、样报、刊用证书、交流稿件情况及建立作者档案。
《物理周刊》人教课标版八年级
2006―2007学年第二学期主要内容、栏目设置及撰稿要求
上一篇:下一篇:
&【公共评论】[目前共有1716条评论] [发表评论]
&,&[96SWFqfP& 5:31:29]&,&[CZRm2E7S& 2:13:40]&,&[7TLYqpVj& 4:42:54]&卡祖玛咖官网/卡祖玛咖代理/邮箱号码大全/&[qhBp2cpx& 11:47:46]第1页,共429页,共1716条评论&1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&【相关新闻】&[共0条]
&暂 无 相 关 内 容
&【相关软件】&[共0个]
&暂 无 相 关 内 容
&【相关文章】&[共1篇]
&【相关爱心驿站】&[共0篇]
&暂 无 相 关 内 容
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&
Copyright&
镇安县第二中学, All rights reserved。站长:ltj 建站时间: 地址:陕西省镇安县县河
邮编:711500速求八年级好的英语作文160字左右,6篇,最好简单些.有几篇就几篇吧,只要不是太难就好,能背的,好的在给分.重点是160字左右啊._百度作业帮
速求八年级好的英语作文160字左右,6篇,最好简单些.有几篇就几篇吧,只要不是太难就好,能背的,好的在给分.重点是160字左右啊.
速求八年级好的英语作文160字左右,6篇,最好简单些.有几篇就几篇吧,只要不是太难就好,能背的,好的在给分.重点是160字左右啊.
①How to keep healthyWhat is the most important thing in the world?I think it is health.You can take away our money,house,car,or even our clothes and we can urvive.But if our health was taken away,we would surely die.That is why w always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.In order to eat healthily,I usually avoid eating food high in fat,like French fries or cookies.I also eat little meat.I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins.Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body.Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.What’s more,I think friends are an important part of one’s health.Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don’t.I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone.When I am with my friends,I always laugh.Laughing is also an important part of health.I like to laugh with my friends.By eating properly and exercising regularly,I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy.By spending time with my friends,I can keep my mind as well as my body happy.these things sound easy to do,but not many people can manage them.I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy.②New YearNew YearChinese New Year is the most important,interesting festival in China.Before the Chinese New Year,everyone is very busy.They want the Spring Festival to be a new beginning,so everyone is busy cleaning the room.They keep the room tidy.This is the first thing to welcome the Spring Festival.The elderly take children to buy snacks and fireworks.But parents just stay at home to make tasty meals for dinner.On the evening of New Year’s Eve,my parents and my sister have dinner with me.We have a good time.After dinner,Oh!Yeah!My father is ready to give us red pockets.Oh,how nice the red pockets are!My sister and I both all say,“Peace all year round to my parents!Now,give us red pockets.” My parents give us the red pockets at once with a smile on their faces.What a wonderful time we have!I think “Everything goes well” this year!③A Busy DayShe is very busy today,just like a busy bee.In the morning,I had two seccsions and after that I had a lesson for my IELTS.I don't even have my lunch.There lots of people in my IELTS class and most of them came from India.The reason why they want to attent this course is similar to me.Right now,I feel exhausted and don't want to work,but I still have lots homework to do.I also have some other problem.Last term,I decided to start my new term in Newcastle,and asked Jhon to give my money back.And now,I have changed my mind,so told Jhon I did not want my fees back,but she told me the check had been sent out for almost two weeks.I haven't received my check until now,and I told her the truth.Finally,she said she would help me to ask finaNcial officer to give me another letter,and then after I sign that form everything will be all right.What a absurd world it is.If I had not asked Jhon to give my fees back,it would have become much easier.If my boy sleep quietly,he will see the busy bee,when it has made its honey fine,dancing in the bright sunshine.If my boy will slumber,angles without number will draw near,so fair and bright,for they only come at night.

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级思想品德ppt 的文章

随机推荐