求一篇好文章的读后感英文小说的英文读后感,字数100词作业。请勿与网上已有重复。

求一篇 英语长篇小说读后感 2000词 不一定要名著,内容包括作者简介、故事情节、主题、人物个性(人物分析)、还有读后感,全英文的,_百度作业帮
求一篇 英语长篇小说读后感 2000词 不一定要名著,内容包括作者简介、故事情节、主题、人物个性(人物分析)、还有读后感,全英文的,
求一篇 英语长篇小说读后感 2000词 不一定要名著,内容包括作者简介、故事情节、主题、人物个性(人物分析)、还有读后感,全英文的,
"Tibetan Mastiff"the feelings of reading When one advocates "wolf culture" novel "Wolf Totem" at the Book Fair on the heat gradually dispersed when a book entitled "Tibetan mastiff" in the novel has become a hot spot.From "Wolf Totem" inception,"wolf" of a well-publicized and respected keywords.The "Tibetan Mastiff" has written the Tibetan mastiff unique and valuable nature and spirit,to write the same profound impact on the nomadic culture,but is different from "Wolf Totem" in another scene and the landscape,with a strong credibility and readability.Dogs are our loyal friends of human beings,but far better than the ordinary Tibetan mastiff dog a chip,with absolute loyalty and unusual ferocity is known for!Has not seen the Tibetan Mastiff,Tibetan mastiff For me it always had a mysterious feeling that is what I read the novel in mind.Tibetan Mastiff is a fierce dog,loyal good bucket.A Tibetan Mastiff is the highest.It is the Living Buddha of the horse legend,and are not afraid of evil,courage and tigers wild beasts fight for,regardless of home death,until the win.It is the protector of cattle and sheep,pastoralists see it as a god.Tibetan Mastiff in my mind is full fierce animal aggressive dog.However,when I read the novel "Tibetan Mastiff" Shique see the delicate yet rich in its emotional side.And family members in the parting of life and death even when full demonstration of their sentimentality,and their love feelings.The novel describes the mastiff on a prairie king - ganges Senge and its both a capable assistant to help the poor Jiangqiu A large gray and strong believers Wang Chin A Paul led the possession of a dog a dog and territories in order to protect pastoralists with many atrocious Wolves launched a long-lasting bloody battles.In this thrilling novel describes a desperate struggle for justice and evil,the tragic scenes of people in a long time there memorable.When wolves hit,A King - ganges Senge on the possession of dogs and territories to lead the dog charge forward,mercilessly biting wolves,wolves every time leaving many dead bodies to escape the helter-skelter.Although the victory of the Tibetan mastiff,but it also sacrificed a lot of generals and soldiers.A King - ganges Nathan's wife and children,as well as a large number of subordinates in order to defend the honor of grasslands and nomads were sacrificed at the altar.Heroic ganges Seenger tears buried them,and continue to lead the struggle of men and wolves.It vowed to use blood for blood also.It is convinced that wolves can not speak for mercy,we must spare no one,prairie can be safe and sound.It also firmly believe that when the gap between the enemy forces must win the confidence of Ganpin daring to fight and must not give up escape.Our work and life is not it true!In the course of the work always came across some stumbling block in life will encounter some setbacks.We must not be discouraged,but not give up.We must self-confidence,believe that they will be able to come up with ways to solve.One celebrity said:"God give you closed all the doors,but also will give you open a window." More solutions than problems.To see if you dare,willing to give of effort to fight for.Yang Zhijun read the "Tibetan Mastiff",liked swear to defend the human king in Tibetan Mastiff dogs at the same time admire the author,I like to have a strong sense of the writer.Yang Zhijun is such a great sense of responsibility of the authors.His brush strokes and the Tibetan Mastiff's Office,people are tempted not help the tears,moved by admiration,praise.In addition,I surprisingly understood the meaning of the wolf to survive.Even saw the cruelty and selfishness of human nature.His work is like looking in the appreciation of Yang Zhijun's for others,is so kind-hearted,then the atmosphere,with economic common people of courage and wisdom.I see Yang Zhijun not only in the memory of his father and loyal Tibetan mastiff,in fact,he is a living Tibetan mastiff,if he is not a Tibetan mastiff,how can he be able to understand the hearts of the Tibetan mastiff so subtle,people desperate envy him and the Tibetan mastiff Heart interlinked."Tibetan Mastiff" and a recent best-selling book,"Wolf Totem." Will draw an analogy between the two is probably pared with the "Wolf Totem" more entangled in the differentiation between man and nature,the mysterious power and ritual conflicts,"Tibetan mastiff" is obviously more warmth and human color.This world where there is no adventures,and jump to the conclusion,but rather all the creatures on the break through species barriers,the pursuit of the spirit of exchange and the desire to convert the soul.In the "Tibetan Mastiff",the human narrator has not placed himself omniscient God's position that he was inferior than themselves in this Category A is flat,as well as looking up,because the Tibetan mastiff body flashing forward to all the species in the historical process in which undifferentiated dignity,and in no way inferior to human beings for the exchange of worship.In this sense,the "Tibetan mastiff" beyond the "Wolf Totem",because "Tibetan mastiff" the humanistic spirit shines throughout the glory.In the present,mankind will inevitably give birth to many similar questions.What am I able to understand the world around them and this world of people?I can be with others,or may have to what extent the exchange?What if someone really understand me?And I really need to understand others?These issues,within the foreseeable future,it's still difficult to answer the mystery.But the novelist and the artist's exploration efforts,but will give us all inspiration.I think Yang Zhijun is an extraordinary writer,and his works in the lives of the Tibetan mastiff should tell how to do a human being.Gasp in admiration the works of that kind of father's Tibetan mastiff unparalleled kindness and love.Very much appreciate the work of that title page a few words to share with friends:people always want to change themselves into wolves,human nature is forced to let the dog for us treasure?求一篇《绿屋的安妮》英语读后感150词左右,不超200词,不少于100词._百度作业帮
求一篇《绿屋的安妮》英语读后感150词左右,不超200词,不少于100词.
求一篇《绿屋的安妮》英语读后感150词左右,不超200词,不少于100词.
Not afraid of incompetence,I'm afraid no constant ",a man must have self-confidence,difficulties do not be discouraged,do not easily give up their ideals,diligence,to get other people's respect and friendship.“不怕无能,只怕无恒”,做人要有自信,遇到困难不气馁,不轻易放弃自己的理想,刻苦勤奋,才能获得别人的尊重和友谊.当前位置: >>>2010年中考英语试题分类汇编(130套)专题十书面表达
2010年中考英语试题分类汇编(130套)专题十书面表达揪错
找名校名卷--->>上
上,找“九年级英语全国通用版专项下册”更多相关试卷猜你喜欢——
最新更新试卷——拜托英语高手帮忙写一篇700-800个单词的英语小说读后感最要紧是别和其他人的过于雷同啊!_百度作业帮
拜托英语高手帮忙写一篇700-800个单词的英语小说读后感最要紧是别和其他人的过于雷同啊!
拜托英语高手帮忙写一篇700-800个单词的英语小说读后感最要紧是别和其他人的过于雷同啊!
这是我自己写过的一篇《呼啸山庄》的读后感,所以雷同肯定不会了,你看看能不能添添删删改改的用吧.Wuthering Heights The novel Wuthering Heights written by Emily Bronte is really an splendid work which shocks me a lot.It tells us a story about love and revenge.And it's not a normal beautiful love story but a cruel,dark,tortured,brooding one.Story extended in a flashback.A visitor to Wuthering Heights got the history of the family from an old servant named Nelly Deans.Years before Wuthering Heights used to be a cheerful and beautiful place but things changed after Old Earnshaw,owner of Wuthering Heights adopted a Gipsy boy named Heathciff.Old Earnshaw's son Hindley disliked the boy and often bullied him,while his daughter Catherine deeply fell in love with him,and regarded the wild,rude,proud boy as her soulmate.However,because of vanity and far distance between their social positions,Catherine finally married Edgar Linton,son of the owner of Thrushcross Grange.Heathciff left with anger.Three yeas later,Heathciff back to start his revenge.At that time he had became a handsome and wealthy young man.He made Hindley down and out and had to give Wuthering Heights to Heathciff for payment of debts.He married Linton's sister Isabella to make Catherine sad but maltreated Isabella meanwhile.He adopted dead Hindley's son Hareton but gave him poor education and made him wild and rude.One night Catherine gave birth to a girl and died,which made Heathciff sad,desperate and more tyrant and tortured.He madly hindered Catherine Junior and Hareton's being together.But once when he want to beat Catherine Junior he suddenly found Catherine in her eyes,and found that Hareton was just like himself.He felt lonely and desperate.Several days later people found him dead in his own room.At last,Catherine Junior and Hareton got married and had a peaceful life.In this novel,the author presents us a totally dark and tortured world—just like the contorted trees tortured by the everlasting gales in Wuthering Heights,meanwhile the most confusing but strongest love that seldom can be seen in reality.Catherine loved Linton in a normal and secular way,she loved his wealth,dignity and decency,while she loved Heathciff in an atypical and extreme way,loved his wildness,rudeness and cruelty,loved him as loved herself.Deeply in her heart,she felt herself and Heathciff are one person,the lived in each other's heart.She said:"My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods:time will change it,I'm well aware,as winter changes the trees.My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath:a source of little visible delight,but necessary." After Catherine's abandon out of ignorance,Heathciff became a totally tortured tyrant.He turned Wuthering Heights and Thrushcross Grange into hell,maltreated everyone even the next generation and visitors.At that time,the story came into the darkest part,making people mad and desperate.But at the end,when Heathciff looked into Catherine Junior's eyes and realized something,we see a flash of kindness in human race.And Catherine Junior and Hareton's marriage gave us a bright hope.This is an amazing work which deeply digs both the ugly and beautiful parts in human race.We can be totally touched by the strong love while frightened by the dark helllike world.
呵呵抱歉,我看了英文小说也没有什么感触,写不出来~~~你可以到网上搜搜看,应该有不少人写了的……
Jane Eyre — A Beautiful Soul(简爱)Jane Eyre, is a poor but aspiring, small in body but huge in soul, obscure but self-respecting girl. After we close the covers of the book, after having a long jou...
you lazy ass...
《GONE WITH THE WIND》飘One of the greatest achievements in film history. This is not only an eye-popping cinematic treat, but one of the greatest stories ever put on celluloid. The movie lasts near...英语小说读后感(英文)200字就够了,不要太难,小学6年级水平就可以了_百度作业帮
英语小说读后感(英文)200字就够了,不要太难,小学6年级水平就可以了
英语小说读后感(英文)200字就够了,不要太难,小学6年级水平就可以了
Jane Eyre — A Beautiful Soul(简爱) Jane Eyre, is a poor but aspiring, small in body but huge in soul, obscure but self-respecting girl. After we close the covers of the book, after having a long journey of the spirit, Jane Eyre, a marvelous figure, has left us so much to recall and to think: We remember her goodness: for someone who lost arms and blinded in eyes, for someone who despised her for her ordinariness, and even for someone who had hurt her deeply in the past. We remember her pursuit of justice. It’s like a companion with the goodness. But still, a virtuous person should promote the goodness on one side and must check the badness on the other side. We remember her self-respect and the clear situation on equality. In her opinion, everyone is the same at the God’s feet. Though there are differences in status、in property and also in appearance, but all the human being are equal in personality. We also remember her striving for life, her toughness and her confidence… When we think of this girl, what she gave us was not a pretty face or a transcendent temperament that make us admire deeply, but a huge charm of her personality. Her story makes us thinking about life and we learn much from her experience, at least, that is a fresh new recognition of the real beauty. Learn to love and care(雾都孤儿) Here I am sitting on a couch alone, thinking about what I have just finished reading with tears of sadness filling my eyes and fire of indignation filling my heart, which revived my exhausted soul that has already been covered by the cruelty and the selfishness of the secular world for a long time. It is truly what I felt after reading Oliver Twist, written by the prominent British author Charles Dickens.
楼主是哪儿人啊,小学六年级就要写200字的英语作文,太夸张了吧。我高中了,考试也才100字啊。
圣诞欢歌英文读后感This story represents a very original forces, the boss is very stingy done in a Christmas dream, then he changed his views and see how to use their money to help others, charity! I hate ...
Jane Eyre — A Beautiful Soul(简爱) Jane Eyre, is a poor but aspiring, small in body but huge in soul, obscure but self-respecting girl. After we close the covers of the book, after having a long jo...

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇文章的读后感 的文章

随机推荐