southcity girl 是south city什么意思思

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
九年级英语新目标 Unit 5-Unit 9 讲学稿学案
陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:和海全
时间:  Unit 5
It must belong to Carla  教学目标:学会使用情态动词表推测的用法,并会根据相关信息进行合理的推论,学会根据一定的背景或前提进行续写。  教学重点:1,情态动词表推测。  2,依据一定的背景或前提进行合理推论并续写。  3,名词所有格。  教学难点:教学重点1,2。  第一课时SectionA(1a---2c)  课前预习:属于
郊游野餐  自主学习;  短语: 属于
听古典音乐
学法语   去听音乐会
太小  互动探究:  1. Belong to 动词短语,意为"属于;为------的财产;  为-----的一员",表示一种状态,不用于进行时,也不用于被动语态。如:  ⑴That book belong to me。Julie's
is on her desk。  ⑵Do you belong to the tennis club ?  2. Must ,can't,could, may/might的用法:  一些情态动词在表示肯定的推测时,must的语气最为强烈,它是以事实为根据而进行的推测,可能 性最大。常译作"一定,肯定"。  Eg。Listen to the song!They must be very happy。  Can`t表示没有可能或不可能,语气肯定。  Eg。That T-shirt can`t be mine。That`s much too big for me。  那件恤衫不可能是我的。   Could表示以事实,理由为依据而进行猜测,用来指现在的可能性,但语气没有must那么肯定。  
Eg:The French book could belong to Mary。 She studies French now。  
May /might 在表示推测时语气比较弱,没有那么肯定,一般没有足够的客观依据,说话人对事情的把握不大。  Eg。That might be Peter`s
T-shirt 。那可能是彼得的T恤衫。  
must "一定,肯定"(100﹪的可能性)  might, could"有可能;也许"(20﹪-80﹪的可能性)  can`t"不可能,不会"(可能性几乎为零)  随堂练习:  ㈠ 精挑细选:  1.I didn`t hear the phone,I______ asleep.  A.must be
B .must have been
c. shoud be
D.shoud have been  2.Mary ______be in paris, I saw her in town only a few minuts ago.
B.shouldn`t
D.may not  3.Peter ______cbut h isn`t very sure yet.
D.will  4.I thought you ______like something to
read,so I brought you some books.  A. can
D.must  ㈡用must ,may ,might ,can`t填空.  1.Whose earring are these? They ______be Marys .She wears earrings
sometimes.  2.Gina ______come to the party tonight .but I'm not sure.  3.the telephone is ringing, but nobody answers it.He____be at home.  4.-Is this lan Qing's boxing glove?   --Yes ,it_______be his,there is his name on the back.  5.You'd better take an umbrella. It____rain
this afternoon.  ㈢汉译英:  1. 这本书一定是李雷的。他正在找这本书。  2. 这个发带可能是韩梅的。她喜欢戴发带。  3. 这个玩具熊可能是约翰的妹妹的。她还是个小姑娘。  4. 这个排球不是玛丽的。她根本不喜欢排球。              教学后记:  1. 这节课你学到了什么?          2. 你有什么疑问和老师共同解决?          陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:和海全
时间:  Unit5
第二课时SectionA(3a-4)  重点词汇:drop____
symphony_____ appointment_____ final_____ anxious______ worried____  
Owner______
Oxford____  重点短语:交响音乐厅______
试图,努力做 _____ 因为_______ 期末考试______数数 __________有一个约会_________ 在音乐会期间________  课前复习:  1. The CDs____(一定)be Tom's.  2. The French book ___(可能)be Carol's.  3. The guitar ___(不可能)be John's.  4. It's____ _____(简直太)small for him.  5. The T-shirt___ _____(属于)Alice.  要点导析:  1. Drop
"落下,掉下"  eg.Yesterday the wind blew hard all day,and so many pears dropped down from the tree.昨天的风刮了一天,以至于那么多的梨都被刮落了。  Jim dropped his stick in the relay race,and later was blamed by hiself.吉姆在接力赛中掉了接力棒,过后他很自责。  2.appointment名词"约定,预约,约会"之意。如:a hospital appointment 看病预约
a five o'clock appointment 五点钟的约会
have an appointment to do sth 约好干某事
eg. I have an appointment to see the manager.我约好去见经理。  Make an appointment with sb.与某人预约,约定
Eg.She made an appointmetwith him to met on Sunday.她与他约好星期天见。  Keep an appointment  Eg. If you fail to keep the
dentist's appointment, you will have to pay for it .   如果你和牙医约好时间但到到时不去,你就得付钱。  date也有"约会"之意,但它常指谈恋爱时的约会。:Mary
had a date with Tom.  3.because of +代词/名词;
because跟从句
We can't go to the party because of the rain=We can't go to the party because it's raining.  课堂练习:  ㈠完成对话。  A:What do you think "anxous"means?  B:Well, it ____mean "happy".  A:It___mean "worried".  B:Oh,Yes. She's worried ___of her test.  A:What do you _____ "concert"means?  B:Well,it____mean
"music".  A:It might mean "a performance of music by plays or singers".  B:Oh, Yes.She was in the____hall.  ㈡句型转换。  1. The owner of the book must be a boy.(否定句)  The owner of the book____ _____a boy.  2. My mother didn't go to work because of her sore back .(同义句)  My mother didn't go to work ___ ____ _____ ______ ______ _____.  3.
The CD might belong to John's.(同义句)  
____________________________________________.  ㈢直击中考。  1. --It's took me narly 40 minutes to ride here .  --Have a drink ,please. You ___be thirsty.  A. will
D.can  2.-Listen !is that Kate playing the piano in the room ?  --No,it___be Kate.She has gone to Lodon.  A. may not
B. needn't
C.mustn't D.can't  3.Health is very important to us.We should eat more vegetables and fruit instead of ____rice food.
A. too much
B. much too
C.very much  4.That car must ___Mike .He is sitting in it.  A.be belonged
B.be belonging to C.belong
D.belong to  巩固提高。  ㈠汉译英。  1. 我在如约验光配眼镜。___________________________________.  2. 我的包可能还在交响乐大厅里。___________________________________________.  3. 明天我的弟弟有一场数学考试。________________________________________________  4. 这次考试占期末考试的20﹪。___________________________________________.  5. 耳环可能是给我妈妈的礼物。__________________________________________________  教学后记:1这节课你学到了什么?  2 你还有什么疑问需要老师和你共同解决的?  陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:和海全
时间:  Unit5
第三课时SectionB(1-2c)  重点词语:chase
sky catch  重点短语:in the sky
a strange creature
catch a bus
a man running
a woman with a camera  互动探究:  1. 追逐,追捕;追踪
如:The cat chased the mouse.猫追老鼠。  追逐;追赶;追寻;追求(+after)
如:He never ceased to chased after his dreams in his vigorous youth.在精力充沛的年轻时代他从未停止过追求自己的梦想。  2.The UFO is landing.  
Land 是不及物动词,主要指"(从空中)降落,落下",也可指从船上"登陆;卸下"  
如:The plane landed safely.飞机安全着陆了。  2. He might be running to catch a bus .他可能正跑着去赶公共汽车呢。  3. Might be running属于"情态动词+be +v-ing"结构,表示推测某动作现在是否正在进行。  Eg.He might be sleeping at home now.他现在可能在家里睡觉呢。  4.there be+名词+doing---是个固定搭配,意思是"有----正在做-----"  
Eg: thwre is a girl looking after them.  随堂练习:  ㈠自主学习:  在天空中______
一种奇怪的生物 _______
一名拿照相机的妇女_______  
赶公共汽车_________ 正在跑步的一个男人___________  ㈡用所给词的适当形式填空。  1. He could be _____(run)for exercising.  2. Brad is afraid of ____(walk)in the dark.  3. There must be somebody _____(visit)the homes in our neighbourhood.  4. The bad news made her _____(happy).  5. I see a man_____(run)on the street now.  6. You mother must be ____(watch) Tv.  7. The woman with a camera could be_____(make)a movie.  ㈢精挑细选。  1. That _____be our taxi,but I'm not sur.  A.must
C. should  2. "whose pen is this?""It___Liu
Mei because I saw her use it the other day"  
A. can't be
B. might be
C. must belong to  3.That'sa piece of good news. They ______glad to hear that.  A. can be
B.shall be
C. must be  4.The teacher____be in the classroom,for I saw her in the office just now.  A. could B.can't
C. must  5.This story ___a long time ago.  A. was happened
B. has happened
C. happened  6.He's stading at home today _____he has much homework o do .  A. because
B. because of
C. so  7.He was left in the forest so w were all____about his safety.  A. worried
B. excited
C. happy  8.They had to walk here,_____they?  A.mustn't
D. hadn't        教学后记:  1. 你还有什么疑问需要老师和你共同解决的?        2. 这节课你学到了什么?          陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:和海全
时间:  Unit5第四课时section B(3a-self check)  重点词语:interview
director monkey smell finger lift stone ant ocean  重点短语:used to
local school teacher  
strange noise
call the police  
escape from
Get on the plane  
pretend to be asleep
use up  互动探究:  1. Happen 是不及物动词,意思是"发生",其主语一般为事,而不能是人,且不能用于被动语态。  Eg:This accident happened at the corner.这个事故发生在拐角处。  Escape from 从---逃跑 eg: The soldier escaped from the enemy's prison.这个士兵从敌人的监狱里逃了出来。  2. Use up "用尽,耗尽"  
He used up the money and couldn't go back home.  2. an ocean of/oceans of是固定搭配,意思是"大量的,许多的"  如:oceans of money许多钱
an ocean of trouble无穷的烦恼.  随堂练习:  ㈠自主学习:  当地的一名老师______
奇怪的噪音_______   报警 _________
深夜走廊的足迹_________   从-逃跑 __
在我的梦中___________  太多的作业 ______
登上飞机________  用完_______
假装睡着_________  ㈡直击中考。  1. "Mary ,____you speak Chinese?" "Yes, only a little."  A. must
D. can  2. -When traffic light are red , we____stop and wait.  A. may
might  3. Schools_____allow students at least one hour a day for sports.      A.
D.could  4.-Do I have to come back tomorrow?   -Yes, you____.  A.can
D. should  5.-Must I stay at home and take care of her?  
--No,you _____.  A. mustn't
D. needn't  6.-Is John coming by train?  
--He should , but ___not.He likes driving his car.  
D. need  7. -Jill looks so painful ,there _____be something wrong with her .  
--Oh dear! We'd better take hr to the nearest hospital at once.  
D.would  基础写作  话题表述。每个人都有自己的梦想,你的梦想是什么?请用几句话来描述一下。  My Dream                      教学反思:  1:这节课你学到了什么?    2:你还有什么疑难?          陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:宰玉芳
时间:  Unit 6
I like music that I can dance  第一课时(sectionA1a---2c)  教学目标:express preference  教学重点:了解定语从句,特别是由who ,that引导的定语从句  教学难点: 学会运用新词谈论偏好  课前复习1.He p_______ to his family that everything was fine.  
2.I will a_________
to answer all your questions.  
3.There is a lot of n________ in the street.  4. His
father is the _________(主管)of the local zoo.  课前预习:prefer_____
lyric_____
gentle______
比起......更喜欢  
不同种类的音乐
写自己的音乐
随着,和着  互动探究:1. prefer是及物动词,意味"宁愿,更喜欢",相当于like better. eg:Which do you prefer (=like better),rice or bread ?____________________________ 其后接名词、动名词、不定式。常用的结构有:  ● prefer +n, "更喜欢"eg: I prefer Chinese._____________  ● prefer +v.ing/to+v"宁愿"eg:She prefers staying/to stay at home.________________  ● prefer +v.ing+to+v.ing"宁愿做......而不愿做......"I would prefer playing outside to watching TV.__________________________  ● prefer+to+v.+rather than +v"宁愿做......而不愿做......"eg:He prefers to die rather than give up._____________________.  
2.dance to 跟着跳舞 eg:They danced to the disco music.  
3.在复合句中修饰名词或代词作定语的句子叫定语从句。定语从句可以分为限制性和非限制性定语从句,我们这里只了解限制性定语从句。限制性定语从句修饰的词代表一个、一些、或一类特定的人或物,这种定语从句已和被修饰词构成了一个完整的意思,从句不能随便拿掉,否则剩下的主句就失去了意义。引导定语从句的词叫关系词,包括关系代词和关系副词。最常用的关系代词是who,whom,whose,that 和which。在关系代词中that 既可以指人又可以指物,既可做宾语又可做主语。Eg: I prefer the girl who/that is outgoing and humorous_____________________.   [that既可代表事物也可代表人,which代表事物;它们在从句中作主语或宾语,that在从句中作宾语时常可省略关系词,which在从句中作宾语则不能省略。而且,如果which在从句中作"不及物动词+介词"的介词的宾语,注意介词不要丢掉,而且介词总是放在关系代词which的前边,但有的则放在它原来的位置    . which作宾语时,根据先行词与定语从句之间的语义关系,先行词与which之间的介词不能丢     代表物时多用which,但在带有下列词的句子中用that而不用which,这些词包括当先行词是anything, everything, nothing ,few, all, none, little, some等代词时,或者是由every, any, all, some, no, little, few, much等修饰时等,这时的that常被省略    4. who和whom引导的从句用来修饰人,分别作从句中的主语和宾语,whom作宾语时,要注意它可以作动词的宾语也可以作介词的宾语 ]  只能用that作为定语从句的关系代词的情况    a) 在there be 句型中,只用that,不用which。    b) 在不定代词,如:anything, nothing, the one, all, much, few, any, little等作先行词时,只用that,不用which。    c) 先行词有the only, the very修饰时,只用that。     d) 先行词为序数词、数词、形容词最高级时,只用that。.    e) 先行词既有人,又有物时。  ★ who/that 在定语从句中作主语时,谓语动词的单复数应与先行词保持一致。Eg:I prefer shoes that are cool.  课堂练习:㈠单项选择。  1.I like music _______ I can dance to.
D.when  2.I prefer music ______has gentle lyrics.
D.when  3.Tom likes musicians ______ play different kinds of music.  A.who
D.when  4.Tony prfers groups that ________ quiet and gentle songs.  
C.playing.
D.played  5.It's the kind of food ______ makes you thirsty. A.who B.whom C.whose
D.that  6.he loves the singers _____sing popular songs. A.whose B.what C.which D.who  7.I _____ hamburgers to sandwhichs. A.likeB.would like
D.love  8.He likes clothes that _____ unusual. A.is
B.are C.am
D.was  9.My sister ____ loud music to quiet music. A.like B.loves C. would like
D. prefers  10.Mum,I ______ to buy a new dress.Can you go shopping with me this afternoon?  
A. would like
B.dislike C. wouldn't like
D.want like  (二) 用who或that填空  
1.I have a brother _______likes soccer.  
2.Tom doesn't like movies ______are too loud and too scary.  
3.We prefer groups _______ play loud and energetic songs.  
4.He likes friends _______ often help each other .  
5.I have a dog _____ likes following me everything.      陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:宰玉芳
I like music that I can dance  第二课时(sectionA3a---4)  教学目标:express preference  教学重点:由who ,that引导的定语从句  教学难点:询问别人的观点和看法
remind  课前复习1.Does Rose like music _____( that/who) is quiet?  
2.I like the movie_________
( 滑稽的)  
3. I like ________ (舒适的T恤衫)(用定语从句来表达)  4. I like _________(自己写歌曲的歌星)。(用定语从句来表达)  课前预习:不喜欢___
提醒___  
心,内心___
细绳,线 ___  随音乐起舞______
各种各样的______   讨厌读书__________
使某人记起________  对......很重要_______
会唱歌的乐队_______  
你最喜欢的乐队的名字_____________  互动探究:1. What do you like/dislike about ...? 用来询问对方喜欢或不喜欢的事物的哪一点或哪一方面.eg:What do you like about him?你喜欢他哪一点呢?  =How do you like ...?=What do you think of...?
用来询问对方对某一事物的看法.How do you think of this movie?你觉得这部电影怎么样呢?  2.remind sb"提醒某人"He needs to be reminded again and again.  remind sb of sth "使某人想起某事"例如:他的故事让我想起了我的外婆。____________________  remind sb后面+that从句、不定式短语或介词about,of短语。例如:我的父母提醒我在繁忙的学习过后应当休息一下。______________________________  课堂练习:㈠单项选择。  1.I prefer noodles _______dumplings. A.to
C.off  2.He is a student ____is often late for class. A.who
C.whose  3.I can't ___ the documentaries. A.stand
B.like C.think  4.---Would you like some coffee?   ---No,thanks.By the way,do you have any milk?Iprefer milk___coffee.  A.from
C.to  5.I don't like the ____ who writes his own songs.   A.musician
B. musicians
C.music  (二)用所给词的适当形式填空。  
1..I dislike _____(go) shopping.  2.After a long walk,we felt very ______(tiring).  1. If you don't have enough sleep at night,you will feel ____(happy)in different ways.  2. He doesn't like songs that _____ (be)too long.  (三)根据汉语完成句子。  1. 你喜欢什么种类的CD?      2. 刘若英喜欢能自己写音乐的歌手。      3. 她喜欢轻柔的音乐。        4. 这音乐让我想起了2006年的世界杯。      基础写作  假如你是老师,你怎么和你的学生相处?                    教学反思:  1.这节课你学到了什么?    
2.你有什么疑问?    3错题分析,总结规律        陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:宰玉芳
I like music that I can dance  第三课时(sectionB)  教学目标:express preference  教学重点:由who ,that引导的定语从句
...ever  教学难点:询问别人的观点和看法  课前复习1.What's the name of your f_______  movie?  
2.His clothes r____ meof my English teacher.  
3._____ ______ ____
______ _____ ____ ______?(你认为周杰伦怎么样?)  4.____ ______ _____ _______(什么种类的电影)did you watch recently?  5. You can _____ _____ ______ _____(把这个CD带到 )a party.  课前预习: 黄河___
渔民,渔夫___  
下沉 ___
最近的___  娱乐,乐趣,快乐___
特点,特征___  
摄影___
美术馆__
摄影者___  
相片_______  
引起......的关注______
等级_____  不管什么,无论什么_____
错过______  显示_____
活力_____  好的_____
赞成的观点_____  反对的观点_____  词组翻译:关于排球方面的书___________
可怕的怪兽_________  许多酷的东西______________
电影广告__________  在一家电影院______________
可能是______________  洪涛最近的电影_________
多年来______________  无比做,一定做_____________
中国最有名的摄影家之______________  来来往往_______
寻找______________  感到恶心______________
玩的高兴______________  互动探究:1.clothes"衣服"一般用a suit of clothes表示,clothes本身通常不与数词连用,但可以和many,these,my 这类词连用。   Cloth
ucn "布料,""一块布"a piece of cloth  clothing集体名词是所有服装的总称,没有复数形式,做主语后面要接单数动词。   Eg:please
put on your ______ .It's too cold.  
I'd like cotton _______,please.  
This shop sells women's ________.  2.suggest +v.ing /that从句/ wh-从句  3.interest v "使发生兴趣"eg:The story ____ _____ me.这故事引不起我的兴趣。   .interest sb
in doing sth 说服某人干某事。Eg:He _________________________ (尽力说服我买这座房子)。  4.on display =on show
"展出,陈列"。Eg:They saw many paintings on display.  5.As much "同样地,同等程度地" eg:That is as much as saying I am a liar.  
那无异于说我撒谎了。  6. whatever=no matter what"无论什么"  whenever=no matter when"无论何时"  wherever=no matter where"无论何地"  whover=no matter who"无论何人"  however=no matter how"无论怎么"  课堂练习:㈠单项选择。  1.Do you know the American girl ________sunglasses.   A.that wear
B.who is wearing
C.who is putting on
D.that puts on.  2.This is the most beautiful gifts ________my friend_______for Christmas.  A.which,gave it to me
B. which,gave me
C.that,gave me D. that,gave it to me  3.Julia became _____that she couldn't say a single word.  
A.too angry
B. very angry
C.such angry
D. so angry   4.I want ____an actor when I _______  A.to be,grow up B. being,will grow up C.to be,will grow upD. be, grow up  5.She prefers ___ at home rather than _____ out.   A.staying,going B. to stay ,go
C.to stay,to go
D. staying,go  (二根据汉语完成句子。  1. 每个人的确都能从她的作品中领悟到一些东西。  2.  3. 无论你做什么,都别错过这次展出。  4.  5. 正如乐队名字所暗示的哪样,这支乐队很有活力。  6.  教学反思:  1.这节课你学到了什么?    
2.你有什么疑问?    
3.错题分析,总结规律:          陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:宰玉芳
I like music that I can dance  第四课时( self check)  教学目标:练习定语从句 ,  教学重点:注意连词although ,but,because,so等的用法  教学难点: 区分近义词  课前复习1.The little boy is very ________( 诚实的)  
2.The clothes s_____me just fine.  
3.Liu Xiang was e____ to get the gold medal in the Olympic Games.  课前预习: 使忆起_______
不能忍受_________  
寻找__________
更喜欢__________  
古典音乐________
度假________   炎热的天气_________
没有更惬意的事情_____  
一个旅游的好地方________________
民乐音乐会_____________   安静的传统的音乐_________________
适合某人________  哪种音乐_________________
去吃意大利食品_______________   下次品尝什么 _________________
印度电影___________   跟唱____________  重点说明:1.although 是连词,"尽管,虽然"引导让步状语从句,不能与but同用,类似的还有because 和so.  2. suit
vt."适合,合适,符合"suit sb指颜色、款式、质地等合适,穿起来协调好看,合乎需要口味性格、条件和地位;  vi
(口语) That day will suit.____________  Be suited for/to "适合" Be suited to be "适合作"   This girl is quite suited for the work.___________________  
I'm not suited to be a teacher._____________________  
Fit侧重尺寸、大小合适。  3.expect 与
look forward to 前者表示"确信某事会发生,某人必会来而等待着"多用于好点的事物,也用于坏的事物.后者"以特别愉快的心情期待着"  7. expect,hope与wish  I
expect that he will come.(肯定地)  I
hope that he will come (把握不那么大,不敢肯定来不来)  I wish that he will come
(只是一种愿望,但同事相信他来不了)  Except sb/sth"期待某人、某物"  Exceptto do sth"期望做某事"  Exceptsb to do sth "期望某人做某事"  Except +that 从句        中考真题展示,考考你的实力:  1. I hate vegetables.I _________ eat them.   A.seldom
B.often   C.usually
D.always  
2.Rick caught a bad cold yesterday,_____ he had to stay at home.   A.because
D.so   3---.Have you found the information about famous people_____you can use for the report?  
---Not yet.I'll search some on the Internet.  
B.who  C.what
D.whom  
4._______it is dark now,the workers go on working there.  
B.Because   C.As
5.As teachers,we should let our students do____to develop their interests.  
A.whatever do they like
B. whatever they are like  C. whatever willthey like D. whatever they like  
6.---what kind of music do you like?  
----I like music ____ I can dancd to.  
B.whom   C.what
D.that  
7.The sweet song _____ me ____ my childhood.(短语填空)  8.He likes music that he can dance.(改错)    教学反思:  1.这节课你学到了什么?     2.你有什么疑问?    3.错题分析,总结规律:                陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:宰玉芳
时间:   Unit 6
I like music that I can dance  第五课时( reading)  教学目标:练习定语从句 ,  教学重点:注意连词although ,but,because,so等的用法  教学难点: 区分近义词  课前复习1.The little boy is very ________( 诚实的)  
2.The clothes s_____me just fine.  
3.Liu Xiang was e____ to get the gold medal in the Olympic Games.  课前预习:keep healthy ____ together ______discuss this question _______  
to be honest______stay away from __________special events__________  in agreement_______
be cooked in oil________________  
cause cancer_______burnt barbecued meat________eat burnt food___  increase the risk of cancer___________  随堂练习:1.Keeping ____ is important to me.  A.health
B. healthy
C. healthily
D. in good health  
2.Let's get together ______ the questions.  
B. discussed
C. to discuss
D.discussing  
3.Would you like to stay________?   A.health
B. healthy
C. healthily
D. healthyly.  
4.Food that tastes good is usually _____health.  
B. good of C. bad to D. bad for  
5.He prefers _____TV too much.  A.not watch
B. to not watching
C. not to watch
watch  6.It's ________dear.I can't afford it.  
A.too much
B. much too C.much
D. much to  7.Please tell me your likes and _______  
B. dislike C.dislikes
D. liking.  8.This reminds me ____what we ____together ten years ago.  A.too much
B. much too C.much
D. much to  9.The lecture was so ______that all the people in the hall were_____.  A.moving,exciting
B. moving,excited C. moved,excited
D. moving,exciting  10.Never eat food that stays overnight,___it tastes_____.  A.if,good
B. but,well C. even though,good D.even if,well  11.Eating well and ____can keep you ________.  A.more exercise,healthy B. exercising more,healthy C. exercising more,health  12.The music is great because you can sing along _____ it.  A.on
D.with  13.Time is up,please ______ A.wake up her B. wake her up C. wake upD.woke up  14._______,I don't like the he talks with others.  A.To my honesst B.Speaking honest C. In honest way D.To be honest  15.Don't be ________,granny,I can help you.  A.worried
C. worry about
D.worried about  16.If I were you,I would _____electricity,It is dangerous.  A.stay away from B. keep far from C. stay away D.keep from  (二)。根据汉语提示完成句子。  1. Playing much computer games ____ ______ ______(对......有害)your eyes.  2. My mother told me to _____ _____ _______(远离)fire.  3. Johnson is a _______ ________(严格的素食主义者 )  4. The food that my father cooked yesterday _______ (尝起来 )delicious.  5. My parents _______ me ______(期望)be a computer programmer when I grow up.  6. He ______ _______(同意 )me.  7. I want to _____ ______(照顾 )my health.    课后反思:本单元各习题你哪儿做错了?将其收集,分析产生错误的原因。    题号  错题关键  错题分析  正确解法  规律总结                陵川三中师生共用讲学稿  九年级
主备人:焦静芳
使用人  Unit7. Where would you like to visit?
第一课时:(section Ala-2c)  教学目标:Talk about places you would like to visit  教学重点:Would like to do sth  教学难点:运用所学句子和短语谈论一下话题"游览"。  课前复习:1. I prefer
(eat) fish anc fruit.  2. This person doesn't mind
(eat)burnt food.  3. I'd like
(treak)through the jungle.  4. -Where
(like) to visit?  -I'd like to go somewhere
(relax)  课前预习:1. 长途跋涉
2. 别紧张,放轻松  3. 希望做某事
4. 有一天  5. 喜欢,愿意
6. 去热带丛林旅行  7. 去度假
8. 尼亚加拉大瀑布  互动探究:"Would like to do sth"  Eg. I would like to go somewhere interesting.  导入新课:would的用法  1. Would you like to do sth "愿意做某事"  2. 作为will的过去时形式。用于表达过去时的句子。  I told him I would wait for him outside.  3. 用于表示虚拟语气的句子中  If I were you,I would wear a shirt and tie.  4. 委婉地提出请求建议完成句子。  -What would you like to eat?  -I'd like to eat some meat.  课堂练习:(一)根据中英文提示完成句子。  1. Hong Kong is a
(拥挤的) city in the world.  2. It's
(危险的) to play football in the street.  3. They have never seen such
(激动人心的电影)before.  4.
(surf) is a very
(thrill) sport.  (二)根据汉语完成句子。  1. 你假期想到那儿去参观?  Where
?  2. 我想去参观墨西哥。  I
Mesico.  3. 我想去某些迷人的地方。  I'd love to
.  (三)单项选择。1. "Where
you like to go?"I'd like to go to France.  A. will
C. does  2. SHe'd like to go
dangerous.  A. some
C. somewhere  3. Lucy doesn't like Jshe thinks it' too
.  A. exciting
C. fascinating  4. "Do you like the place
the weather is always warm?""No."  A. where
C. when  5. -Would you like to come to my birthday party next Sunday?  -Oh,thanks a lot,  A. Yes,place
B. I'd like to
C. going  6. I hope
to France some day.  A. go
C. going  7. I love places
the people are really friendly.  A. When
C. going  8. I'd like to treck
the jungle because I like exciting vacations.  A. thought
C. where  9. I'd like
healthy food.  A. eat
C. eating  10. My parents want to go
an vacation.  A. somewhere peaceful
B. peaceful somewhere  C. fascinating somewhere  (四)补充对话。  T:(1)
?  A:I'd like to visit Hangzhou.  T:(2)
?  A:Becaust I'd like to visit(3)
beautiful.  T:Where would you like to visit?  B:I hope to(4)
Yunnan.  T:Why?  S:Becaust I like places
is always warm.  教学反思:这节课你学到了什么?  1. 你有何疑问?  2. 补充对话分析,总结规律。  3. 注意以下两个定语从句的句子。  I love places/where the people are really friendly  (定语从句)  I like places/where the weather is always warm  (定语从句)      陵川三中师生共用讲学稿  九年级
第二课时:(3a-4)  一、教学目标:Talk about places you would to visit  二、教学重点及难点:运用所学知识来掌握句型:Would you like to......?  三、课前复习:(上节所学生词)  1. 引起疲劳
2. 有教育意义的  3. 平的
4. 迷人的  5. 令人震颤的
6. 长途跋涉  7. 从容,不紧张
8. 热带丛林  四、掌握本节生词及短语  Touristy
consider  Lively
sight  Including
tower  Church
convenient  Underground
通常,一般而言  考虑做某事
被要求做某事  依...而定,取决于
在欧洲  全年
乘地铁  五、要讲解,朗读课文,听录音带,完成4。  1. Why not do ...?=>Why don't you do......?意为"为什么不......",表示说话人的建议,即提议某要去做某事。例:Why not go there with us?相当于Why don't you go there with us?  2. Consider接名词或doing sth 表示"仔细考虑"He is considering studying abroad.  3. Be supposed to do 被期望,被要求做什么......应该You're supposed to finished the work by Friday.  4. One of the +形容词最高级+名词复数。"最......之一"。China is one of the largest countries in the world.  六. 课堂练习(一)用所给词的适当形式填空。  1. Why
(not do)that again?  2. He'd like
(visit)somewhere
warm .  3. She hopes
(see)the Great Wall next mouth.  4. He
(suooed)to finish his homework before supper.  (二)补全对话:(每一空白处填入适当的语句,使对话内容完整)(Two girls are hanging out in a shopping mall)  L=LA=Ann;S=Shop assistant  L:My mother's birthday is coming.What could Ido for her?  A:1
?  L:A big party?No,she likes to be quite.she doesn't like to be noisy.  A:Oh......,Look at this nice biack skirt.Maybe2.  L:Yes,I also think she will like it.Because biack is her favourite color.Let's have a look.(To the shop assistant)  L:Excuse me.3
?  S:Eight-five yuan.We've got none but this one at the moment.It's the smallest size.  L:Oh,the price and the color are both all right for my mother.Bht it's too small for her?4
Anyway.Thank you.  S:5
?  七. 教学反思:1. 这节课你学到了什么?  2. 你还有什么疑问?在下课请提出。  3. 错题分析,总结规律。        陵川三中师生共用讲学稿  九年级
第三课时:(SB1-4)  一、教学目标 1. 通过练习,能正确使用句型。Would you like to......?  2. 谈论一下你自己愿意到什么地方旅行?  二、教学重点 Would you like to+动词原形?  三、教学难点
go somewhere warm
what else......?  (不定代词修饰语后置) (else置于疑问句之后)  四、课前预习  东部的:
提供,供应:
孔子:  五、自主学习
For exampie,
the ocne  somewhere
;vacation packagrs  A great whale watch tour
half an hour  
许多,大量  在......方面花
在(范围内)......的东部  在...(接壤)...的东部
为某人提供某物  六、自主学习,试用介词:in. on. to. 填空  1. Our school is
the north of Xi'an.  2. Australia is
the south of China and quite far from China.  3. Do you know the country
the east of China?It'ts China's best friend,the North Korea.  4. Taiwan is
the southeast of China.  5. Henan is
the south of Shanxi .  6.Janpan is
the east of China .  7.Heilongjiang is
the wortheast of China.  七、互动探索  1. Provide sb with sth 向某人提供某物 还可以说:Provide sth for  sb此两个短语可以用offer sb sth=>offer sth to sb 来替换。  2. Mind 一词,意思是"介意"后接动名词,名词或从句。但常  用于疑问,否定或条件句
如:Would you mind smoking here?  3. go somewhere warm到暖和的某个地方 注意:不定代词的修饰  语一定要置后。又如:I have nothing to say  Please be quiet, I have something important to tell you.  4. else----别的,其他的。一定要用在疑问代词,不定代词,疑问  副词之后。Else 可在其后构成所有格else's  5. journey trip tour和travel 此四词均有"旅行"之意,但各有侧重。  Journey----一般指时间和距离都较长的陆地旅行,强调从一个地点另一个地点所花费的时间或所走的距离。  Trip----指有目的的,有明确的,短途的往返旅行。  Tour----是指周游,巡回旅行,常访问一地后又回到原出发地。  Travel----通常指到国外或某个遥远的地方去旅行,不强调具体的目的地。  Eg:  The journey to the seaside will take an hour.  Now.I have to prepare for a school trip.  After years to foreign travel,he found his home has a lot.  Our friends are making a tour of Shanghai.Would you like to go with us?  八、课堂练习  (一)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词  1. Where would your mum like to g
?  2. She'd like to go to p
where the weather is warm.  3. The j
to Beijing will cost us four days.  4. There is nothing e
is the room.  5. He p
us with food.  6. Taiwan is in the e
of China and to the east of Fujian province.  (二)补充对话  A:Hi,You've
back! Have you
a good time?  B:Yes,I have.  A:I want to go
vacation next weak. Could you
Suggestions for travel agencies?  B:Well, good travel agencies usually
you with us
informations as they can
good things and bad things.  A:That sounds interesting.I'll find
honest travei agency.  九、课后总结:1. 你学到了什么?  2. 还有哪些需要讲解。    陵川三中师生共用讲学稿  九年级
第四课时:(Self Check)  一、教学目标 复习本单元上几节所讲的重点和难点  二、教学重点 五个重点动词的用法  三、教学难点 运用所学重点能造相同的句子,同时能用所给词汇来进行书面表达。  四、自主学习  1. a travel agency  2. go somewhere warm  3. take a trip  4. provide sb. With some information  5. an exciting place  6. do lots of outdoor activities  7. stay in an inexpensive hotel  8. spend on the vacation  9. The Stone Forest in Yunnan  10. near the ocean  五、课堂练习 试用hope, pack, save, provide, cook 填空:  Beijing held the 29# Olympic Games last month. I'm going to Beijing on vacation. We
to see Olympic Park, especially, "Bird Nest". Could you
me with some information about Beijing?I'm going to Beijing Hotel to see how the cookers
Beijing Duck. But if you to there this time of year . You'd better
warm clothes. Because it's a litter cold. I'm going there by train So I can
some money. I can buy several Beijing Duck.  六、课后作业  书面表达  你喜欢旅游吗?我们国家有很多让人流连忘的美丽的景观,你去哪些地方?  你请英语写一篇短文,介绍一个给你留下深刻印象的自然景观或旅游胜地。不得少于80个单词。                        七、教学反思 1. 你认为你学到了些什么?  2. 请总结出这节课还需要改进的地方。            陵川三中师生共用讲学稿  九年级
第五课时:(Reading)  教学目标 运用所学的知识阅读理解并能利用学习工具自己解决其中的问题。  教学重点 生词,词汇及句式  教学难点 How to learn"Reading"  课前预习 航行
继续,坚持下去  翻译员
做梦,梦想  Thousands of
as soon as possible  be willing to  Quite a few
dream of  hold on to  自主学习
用所给词的适当形式填空  1. Do you hope
(achieve)in the future?  2. Here are some of the
(find) of a survey about hopes and  dreams.  3. What would you like to do after
(finish) your education?  4. Some students like to continue
(study) after school.  5. The most popular
(choose) of jobs is computer  (programme)  互动探索  1. As soon as possible =as soon as sb can/could"尽快地,尽可能早地"  Eg He's leaving for Beijing as soon as possible =He's leaving for Beijing as soon as he can  2. continue 继续坚持下去后接to do 或 doing 均可  Eg. He was allowed to continue to word there.=He was allowed to continue working there.  3. quite a few =many 后接可数名复,"许多,相当多"My brother has quite a few friends her.  4. join, join in 与 take part in 的区别:  三者都有"参加"之意,但又有不同之处。  Join 指加入某个组织或团体,成为其中一个成员。  Join the Party 入党  Join the League 入团  Join the army 参军  Join the Young Pioneers 入队  Join an English lang uage club 加入一个英语语言俱乐部  Join in=take part in 都是指参加某项活动。比赛,会议或群众性活动。重在说明句子主语参加该项活动并在活动中发挥作用。  Eg He took part in an English game.  Almost all the teame in our school joined in the basketball game.  5. hope"希望"后接 to do sth. 又可接that 引导的从句。但千万不能接"宾语+不定式"的这种形式。  如:I hope to go to Beijing on vacation. 但不能 hope hin to study hard. 这样说,可以说:I hope that he will study hard.  6. come true 与 achieve 二者均匀"实现"之意,但come true 只能是"梦想,希望"作主语,Achieve 为一个及物动词,作主语一般人,如:  My dream has come true.  I have achieved great success in this test.  巩固提高  阅读理解。阅读下面短文,简要回答所绘问题。  History is the story of us human beings. Everyone who has lived and everything that has happened are part of history. But history is not only what happened in the past. The word also means the study of the past, through old written records and other kinds of facts.  Why do we study history?One reason is that we enjoy it. A good story is even better if it is true, and history is full of good stories, though they can be trerible, too. A more serious reason is to understand ourselves and the world we live in. To understand events happening now, we need to know their causes. We cannot understand the present if we know nothing about the past. History helps to explain why. things are the way they are.  Of course, history books cannot tell us everything about the past, not even everything that is recorded. A history of the world has to pick out the people and events that changed the world.  Since ancient times, great civilizations have appearde in different countries and regions. Usually, only three of four existed at the same time. While they lasted, they changed the lives not only of their own pesple, but of their neighbors, toll.  注:(1)civilization文明
(2)exist 存在
(3)region地区  根据短文内容,回答下列问题。  1. What is history?    2. How do we study history?    3. Why do we study history?Please give two reasons.    4. What have appeared in different countries and regions since andient times?    5. What title can you give to the passage?    教后反思  1. 这节课你学到了什么?  2.对任务型阅读要认真分析,总结规律。        陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:杨龙书
时间:  Unit 8
I'll help clean up the city parks.  第一课时(sectionA1a---2c)  教学目标:offer help  教学重点:1.掌握提供帮助的句型 2.理解运用动词短语  教学难点:动词短语  课前复习1.It's important to _____ ______ _______(坚持 )your dream.  
2.Tony has _____ ______ ______(相当多的 )friends in China.  
3.I d______ of flying in the sky last night.  4. I'm w____
to help you.  5.Our teachers ______ us _____ some help.   A.offer to
B.provide , to
C.offer ,with
D.provide ,with  课前预习:1.把......打扫干净_________
2,分发____________
3.使......振作/高兴 _____________ 4.无家可归的人_____________
5.想出_______________
6. 推迟做某事______________
7建立,成立 ____________
8.课外学习班__________  重点讲解:  1.hunger
n "饥饿。饿"eg:About fifty
people died of hunger every day in the camp.  
adj "饥饿的" About fifty
people were hungry.  
2.homeless adj "n+less" homeless children________  3.clean up"清除,除去(垃圾,污物)",表示使地方干净。  Please clean up the room after the party.  想一想:与clean-up,clean 的区别  
4.give out "分发,散发"Our English teacher gave out the examination papers when
the bell rang.__________________________________  
5.cheer up sb/cheer sb up"使某人高兴振作起来" up是副词。即:( 代词______)  
6.come up with 想出,提出
例如:他想出了一个推广产品的好办法。He ____ _____ ______ _____ ______ ______ for product promotion.  
7.推迟__________以put为中心构成的短语还有许多,你能想起来吗?_____________
______________  _______________ _____________ ________________.这些短语均为"动词+副词"  随堂练习:单项选择:He helps ______ the classroom.   A.cleans up
B. cleaning up
C.clean up  
2.I took her to the concert to _____  A.cleer up her
B. .cleer her up
C.clean she up  
3.The boss put off ___the workers' wages.   A.to give out
B. . give out
C. giving out  
4.He lookd sad.Let's cheer him ______   A.up
C. out   5.Tony could help ____ the city parks.  A.cleaned B.clean up C.clean out D.cleans up  6.I ____ like to help kids with their homework.   A.could B. would C. can D.will  7.We need to ____up with a plan on Clean-Up
Day.  A.come B. go C. work D.study  8.I ____ some coats to charity because I don't like them any more.  
A.give out
B. give off C. give away
D.give up  短语动词:   动词+介词/副词等构成短语,表达一种与动词愿意不同的意思,这就是短语动词。  一. 短语+介词(这类短语相当于及物动词,不可分开使用,其后可以直接跟宾语,宾语只能位于介词之后,在被动语态中介词不能割舍)例如: care about
hear of/about
take after
look after  二. 及物动词+副词
可以直接跟宾语,也可以用于被动语态。宾语是名词时,______________宾语是代词时,____________________use up
turn on  三. 不及物动词+副词
相当于一个不及物动词,这样的短语动词不能直接跟宾语,也不能用于被动语态。Go out
set up  除此之外,还有许多动词短语。  教学反思:1.这节课你学到了什么?    2你有什么疑问    3.错题分析,总结规律:    陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:杨龙书
时间:  Unit 8
I'll help clean up the city parks.  第二课时(sectionA3a-4)  教学目标:offer help,
动词短语  教学重点:not only...but also...  教学难点:.not only...but also  课前复习1.We can't ____ ______( 推迟)making a plan.  
2.We couldn't ____ _____(张贴) signs.  
3.We each could ______ ______( 打电话给)ten people and ask them to come.  课前预习:主要的,重大的_________建立,建造,设立________想出 ________建立,创立,开办________ 奉献,忠诚,辛劳_________
摆放 _______基础的,初级的,小学的_________
兽医________ 训练指导_________  自主学习:1是某人的家园_________
2自愿干某事____________   3.把......投入使用 _____________ 4.计划干某事_____________  5.训练小孩足球队_______________
6. 开办一个中国史俱乐部______________  互动探究:  1.major adj主要的,重大的 eg:The house needs major repairs.________________  1. put ...to use ".把......投入使用"eg: They have already put this new kind of machine to use.___________________________.  2. plan to do sth计划干某事
例如:我们打算下星期离开。_____ _____ ______ _____  ______ _____ ______.  4.not only...but also...是对应使用的关联词语,意为"不但......而且......"强调后者。此结构用来连接主语时,谓语动词按照就近原则,在人称和数上与but also后的名词、代词保持一致。当not only位于句首时,其后的分句要倒装。eg::Not only the boy but also his parents _____(be)fond of watching football matches.  .not only...but also...所连接的成分要对等,即名词对名词,动词对动词,介词短语对介词短语。Eg:Shakespare was not only a writer ,but also an actor.     5.coach
v.训练,指导 He coached a volleyball team.  
n.教练,辅导员
He is a football coach.  
n. 长途公共汽车 A coach got to the station.  6.volunteer
cn."志愿者"  
v. "自愿" .volunteer to do sth自愿干某事  7.想一想:set up  
put up  
相同吗?有什么不同呢?  课堂练习:  (一)句型转换  1.The girl is too young,and she can't do such hard work.( 同义句)  
The girl isn't _____
______do such hard work  2.He has fifteen bikes to fix up.( 对划线部分提问)   ____________________ bikes _____he _____ to fix up?  3.This volunteer work takes her several hours a week.(同义句)   She _____ several hours a week ___ this volunteer work  (二)用所给词的适当形式填空。  1. The three students all volunteer _____(they) time ___(help) other ____(person).  2. We should ____(put) _____(we) love to good use by _____(study).  3. He _____ (spend) an hour ____(read) every morning.  4. Long Zhou wants ____(be ) a _______(profession) _____(sing)  5. Li Ming says he has _____(meet) some ______(wonder) people at the hospital.  6. Would you like ______(help)________(coach) a football team for little kids?  7.
You may be a ______(coach)。  
(三)。单项选择  1. Iwould like _____(go)to school by bike.  2. Not only the students ______also their teacher likes football.  3. I need ______up with an idea to help them.  A.to come
D.coming  4.I _______ some old books to charity.  
A.take after
B.hang out
C.give away
D.put off  5.I always spend time __________(do )
what I love to do.  6.After my teacher gave me a lesson,I didn't do that ______  
C.any more
D.no more  7._______of them like to play basketball.  
B.Everyone
D.Both  8.Alice is fond of playing ______plano.  
D./  教学反思:1.这节课你学到了什么?    2.你有什么疑问?    3错题分析,总结规律:      陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)主备人:杨龙书
时间  Unit 8
I'll help clean up the city parks.  第三课时(sectionB)  教学目标:offer help  教学重点: 不定式做定语  教学难点:近义词区分  课前复习1.________(be) a volunteer is great.  
2.Lei Feng volunteered _____(help) others.  
3.He put his love to good use by _______(work) in a primary school.  
4.I spent two hours _____(do ) my homework.  课前预习:相像_________修理________修理,修补 ________相似的,相仿的________ 张贴,搭建_______________
要,要求,请求_____________分发,发放_______________
听众来电直播节目________ 产生结果,发展,成功_________方法___________  站点_____________  自主学习:1用尽,花光_______________ 2在(外貌、性格等方面)与......相像____________   3.修理自行车 _____________
4.捐出_____________  5.与......相似_______________
6. 以......而自豪______________  7.要求________________
8.成功,产生结果________________  9.听众来电直播节目__________
10.打电话给_________________  11.张贴_____________________
12.在一家当地的超市_____________________  13.想出________________________14.尽力做某事_______________  互动探究:1.repair
roof should be repaired soon._____________  
相像的,相仿的,+to
"His problem is similar
to yours.  
The same as "与......一样"eg:所有的鸡蛋都是相似的,但没有连个完全一样。  All the eggs are _______,but no two eggs are _____ ______.  
3.take after  ★
look after  
4.Run out其主语为物,如时间,食物,金钱,油等,本身含有被动意义。  
例如:他的钱很快就花光了。His money soon ran out.  
run our of主语为人,表示主动含义
He is always running out of money before pay day.  
5.try to do sth 尽力去做某事 但不强调所做的事情是否成功。  
now has sizteen bikes to fix up  
不定式做定语  8. put up举起,悬挂,张贴  9. ask for要,要求  10. call up=ring up=telephone /phone打电话  课后作业:  单项选择:  
1.I_____some money to charity because I hope to help the poor.  
A.take after
B.hang out
C.give out
D.put off  
2.The gonverment set _____a committee( )to solve unemployment problems.  
D.down  
3.I have no money on me.I have _____ mine.  
C.run out of
D.set up  
4.The girl _____her mother .I know her mother likes reading ,too.  
A.takes after
B.is similar
C.looks after
D.take care  
5.If you get there,please _____  
A.call us on
B.call us up
C.calll us to
D.call us off  
6.We can't ______making a plan because we don't have enough time.  
D.put away  7.I'll ______advertisements after school.   A.give out
D.give back  
8.These students volunteer their time______(help)the old men.  
9.I can't decide ______
A.what I should do  
B. what should
C.what I should be done  
10._____Monday morning, he told the boy he ______him a present.  
Bin,had bought
Cin,has bought
D.On,had bought  
11.Tom has _____his money.  
Brun our of
D.ran out of  
12."I ____ my father"means "I am similar to my father"  
A.look after
B.take after
C.name after
D.like  
13.My bike is broken.Can you _____?  
A.fix up it
B.fix it up
C.mix it up
D.mix them up  
14.This book is similar _____that one.  
15.Tom ____his bicyle to charity.  
A.give away B.gave away
C.takes away
D.puts away  教学反思:1.这节课你学到了什么?    2.你有什么疑问?    3.错题分析,总结规律:  陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  第四课时
同步训练reading  教学目标:识别练习动词短语,提高阅读能力  课前复习1.Sally wants to be a p______ singer.  
2.He ran out of money for _______(sing)  
3.He ______________(想出) ideas for making money.  4. On weekends I like to __________(闲逛)at the sports club with my friends.  5. I've been trying _______( cheer) the boy for twenty minutes.  6. "Animal Helpers" is an organization to help d_______
people.  7. His dog's death made him _____(feel) sad.  8. I would like to _______ _______ -_______( 帮你摆脱困境)  9. It's ________(possible) to succeed if you don't study hard.  自主学习:1为......感谢某人_______________ 2面对挑战____________   3.使......充满 _________
4.解决难题,使某人脱离困境_____________  5.能够做某事_______________
6. 接电话_____________  7.残疾人_______________
8.使......成为可能________________  9.帮助某人做某事__________
10.感到幸运_________________  11.由于你的捐献_____________
12.例如_____________________  13.去取某物_________________14.支持"动物助手"_______________  15.立刻 ____________16.像我这样的残疾人___________________  17.致以最美好的祝愿____________18.理解不同的说明_______________  互动探究:  1.unable
be able to  2.pleasure
It's a pleasure to do sth
adj  3. for sure 是一个副词短语,"确实如此,毫无疑问"He won't lend you money to you,that's for sure.  4. help sb out'解决难题,使某人脱离困境"out 是副词,当help的宾语是代词时只能放在副词out前,但如果是名词置于前后都可以。Eg:Nobody helped me out when I lost my job.  5. train
"训练"train sb to do sth "训练某人去做某事"  train for
"为......而进行训练"  6. fetch
"去拿来"=go and bring  take
get  7. at once =right away 常用于一般将来时中,在句中做状语,也可用于祈使句中。  8. because of  
because  随堂练习:单项选择:  1. Thank you for_____(send) money to "Animal Helpers"  2. They set up "Animal Helpers"
__________ (help) disabled people.  3. The box is _____ books.
A.fill with
B.full with
C. filled with  4. He is unable to _____(use) his hands easily.  5. There are many people ______face the challenges.A.who B.why C.which  6. It's impossible for me ________(have) a trained dog.  7. My brother looks very sad.I'll cheer him _____.A.up
C.out  8. What's the best way to ____life's big and small problem.
A.deal with
B.did with to
C.deal with to
D.dealing with  9. Even though he is disabled ,he can do many things ____swimming,writing and reading.  A. as
B.for example
D.like  
10.She ____by finding me a specially trained dog,which actually ______  A.helped me ,cheered me
B. helped me out,cheered me up  C. helped me up,cheered me up
D. helped me out,cheered me
11.Don't do that things that don't ______ (concern) you.  12.Please _____,or I'll be late for work.  
A.call me up
B.call up me
C.don't call up
D.don't call up me  13.He also _____ some signs asking for old bikes.  A.put down
D.put in  中考真题展示:  
1.LiuXiang's success _____ all the Chinese people.We believe that we can do better in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
A.cheers up
B.wakes up
C.calls up  
2.---May I do the rest of the work tomorrow?  
----Yes,of course .You ____finish it today.  A.must
C.needn't  
3.The policeman asked the child ____ so that he could take him home.  A.where did he live
B.where he lived
C. how he lived  
4. It's a bit cold.Would you mind my ______(close)all the windows?  
5.Do you like the pop star Zhou Jielun or he movie star Liu Dehua?  
_________.I am not their fan.  
D.All  6.Many young people love the songs ______have great lyrics.  
C.which  教学反思:1.这节课你学到了什么?  
2.你有什么疑问?  
3.错题分析,总结规律:      
陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:司红玲
时间:  Unit 9
When was it invented ?  第一课时
Section A (1a-2c)  一、 教学目标:Talk about the history of inventions  The Passive Voice  开阔学生的思路,培养学生的创造精神。  二、 教学重点:Talk about the history of inventions  三、 教学难点:The Passive Voice  四、 主干知识:  1) 被动语态的结构:助动词be+及物动词的过去分词,过去分词永远不变,所有的变化(即人称,数,时态的变化)都体现在助动词be的变化上.  2) 主动句变被动句时,请遵循下列步骤:  a. 把原主动句的宾语转化为被动语态的主语。  b. 把动词改为被动形式(即:"be+过去分词"),这一步很容易出错,这时的动词的人称和数要随着新的主语(即原句中的宾语)而变,同时be动词的时态要按照原来主语的时态而不变.  c. 原来主动语态句子中的主语,如果需要,就放在by后面以它的宾语出现(因为by是介词,后面需跟宾格作介词的宾语。)如果没有必要可以省略。  d. 其它的成分(定语,状语)不变.。  3)
be used for :被用来做...,介词for表示目的和用途,后面接名词和动名词  
Wood can be used for making paper.  4) I think the calculator was invented before the computer.我想计算器被发明在电脑之前。  
这是个主从复合句,think后是宾语从句。英语中在I think / suppose / believe / imagine  后都可以接宾语从句,而当它们后的从句表示否定意思时,否定词应该放在主句中,  这被称为"否定转移"。  五、课后作业:  
1 .写出下列动词的一般过去时,过去分词,现在分词  
bear---------------------------------------
become---------------------------------------  
begin------------------------------------
bring --------------------------------------------   build---------------------------------------
buy -------------------------------------------  cut------------------------------------------ do/does--------------------------------   draw-----------------------------------
eat-----------------------------------------------  
2 .单项选择:  
1). It is used for _______water.  
A. scooping
B. scooped
D. scoops  
2). "What were these machines used for ? " "They ________ seeing in the dark."  
A. are used for
B. were used for
C. are used as
D. were used
3). "What are those strange thing used _________?" "Holding things."  
D. with  
4). "Who was the new movie made _______?" "Zhang yimou."  
D. as  3. 句型转换  
1). The water is used for watering the flowers. (对画线部分提问)   _____ _____the water used for?  
2).The students clean the room every day.
(改为被动语态)  The room ________ _________by the students every day.  
3).The computer was bought by my father last month.(改为主动语态)  
My father ___________the computer last month.  4).This kind of telephone was invented in 1985?
(对画线部分提问)   _______ _______this kind of telephone __________  5).They were invented by Julie Thompson.
(对画线部分提问)  
______ _______they invented __________?  六、教学反思:    1.这节课学了些什么?    2.还有什么疑问?    3.错题分析,总结规律              陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:司红玲
时间:  第二课时
Section A (3a-4)  一、 重点词汇:  1. discover 与invent 辨析:  discover表示"偶然"或"经过努力"发现客观存在的事物,真理或错误。  Eg: Scientists around the world are working to discover a cure for Aids.
全世界的科学家都在努力寻找治疗艾滋病的方法。  invent意为"发明",指经过认识和实践创造出前所未有的事物。  Eg: Who invented the telephone ? 是谁发明电话的?  2. Listen to 与 hear辨析:  两者都有"听"的意思,但含义有所不同。Listen to 强调"听"的动作,hear强调"听"的结果。Eg: I listened carefully at the door ,but I didn't hear anything. 我在门口仔细地听,但什么也没听到。  3. Every day 与everyday辨析:  everyday是形容词,"每天的,日常的",后面必须接被修饰的名词;every day是副词,意思是"每天",表示动作的时间。  4. Helpful: 有帮助的,有益的  
Eg: He has give me a helpful suggestion.  5. Do you think是插入语,插入语在句中通常是对一句话的一些解释,说明或总结;有时表示说话者的态度和看法;有时起强调的作用;有时是为了引起对方的注意;还可以起转移话题的作用;也可以承上启下,是句子与前面的语句衔接的更紧密一些。    二、课后作业:  
(一). 单项选择:  
1. I think the ______invention is the mobile phone .What about you ?  
A. helpful
B. more helpful  
C. helpfulest
D. most helpful  
2."__________" "I think the TV set is the most helpful invention."  
A. What do you think is the most helpful invention ?  
B. Do you think what is the most helpful invention?  
C. What is the most helpful invention do you think?  
D. you think what is the most helpful invention?  
3.The light bulb can give people more time ________and play every day.  
B. to work
C. working
D. worked  
4.―_____do you think the alarm clock is an annoying invention?  
--Because it makes me up every day.  
D. Why  三、句型转换     1.The telephone was invented in 1876 .(对画线部分提问)  
_______was the telephone ____________?    
2.The CD player is produced in Guangzhou . (同上)  
_____is the CD player_______?    
3.This book was written by LuXun. (同上)  
_____was the book ________by?    
4.Umbrellas are used for keeping off rain . (同上)  _____are umbrella________for?    
5.Julie painted a new picture.(改为被动语态)  
A new picture _______
________by Julie.    四、教学反思:    1.这节课学了些什么?      2.还有什么疑问?      3.错题分析,总结规律              陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:司红玲
时间:  第三课时
Section B (1a-2c)  一、课前复习  1.Do you think ______(help) invention is the mobile phone?  2.________(灯泡) can help people do more work.  3.The ________(微波炉) is used for cooking and heating food.  4.The c_________is used for counting.  5.I think the alarm clock is an a________invention.  二、课堂练习  1.词组翻译  最后,终于
土豆条的由来  弄错的
使某人高兴
撒了许多盐  三、互动探究:  1. 词语辨析:  in the end :表示时间上的"最后"  
  by the end of :指"在...的结尾",既可以指时间也可以指空间.  
  at the end of :指 "到...末尾",通常指时间.  2. 巧记-o结尾的名词复数       只有hero , Negro , tomato , potato四个单词必须加构成复数。可记忆如下:  * 串连法:(1) 黑人英雄爱吃西红柿和马铃薯。     (2) Negroes are heroes. They live on potatoes and tomatoes.  
黑人是英雄。他们以马铃薯和西红柿为食。  * 总结法:两人(Negro,hero)两菜(tomato,potato)。    3. By mistake:"弄错,错误地"    Eg: He took the umbrella by mistake.  他错拿了那把雨伞。  4.a chef called George Crum
一个名叫乔治·克拉母的厨师。Called是过去分词作后置定语,表示"被叫做",与前面所修饰词a chef是被动关系。Eg:  We live in a place called Gum Tree.  5
make +sb./ sth. +adj. 意为"使某人或某物处于某种状态"。  Eg: The news made him happy.          四、课后作业:  
(一). 单项选择  1. Wood can be used for _____desks.  
B. to make
D. make  2. ---Do you think the light bulb was invented________?  
A. by mistakes
B. by mistake
C. for mistake
D. with mistake  3. I think potato chips are not _______.  
A. thinner
B. thin enough
C. enough thin
D. thinner enough  4.The boy makes the teacher________.  
B. angrily
C. happily
D. angrily  5. He sprinkled lots of _____on them so they were really _______.  A. salty
D. salty  (二) . 根据汉语意思完成句子.   6. 电拖鞋是什么时候发明的?  
When _____the electric ____ invented?     7.妈妈加了盐,但它仍然不够咸.  
Mom added salt but it still wasn't______ _______.     8.这位顾客终于高兴了.  
The customer was happy ______ ______ ______.     9.我不巧错拿了你的包.  
I took your bag instead of mine.    五、总结:    1.你学到了什么?    2.那些地方还需改进?              陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:司红玲
时间:  第四课时
Section B(3a--selfchek)  一、词组翻译  
1.最受欢迎的饮料
3.三千多年
4.根据  
5.落入:陷入
6.以这种方式
7.直到...才  二、主干知识  1.By accident: :"偶然,意外,无意中"。  Eg: I met her by accident in a crowded bus.
我意外的在拥挤的公共汽车上遇见她。  2.Fall into :"落入,陷入"。  Eg: Some ash fell into my cup .
一些灰掉进我的杯子里了。  3.In this way :"就这样,以这种方式"。  Eg: In this way ,you will find the answer to this question. 用这种方法,你可以找到这个问题的答案。  
4.according to :根据,按照  
Eg: Please arrange the books according to size.
请按大小将这些书分类。  
5.until的用法:常引导时间状语。在肯定句中,until与延续性,持续性动词连用,表示"直到...为止"。在否定句中,until常与瞬间动词,短暂性动词连用,表示"直到...才...","不到...不..."。  
Eg: I worked until late in the afternoon. 我一直工作到下午很晚的时候。  
The rain didn't stop until midnight.
雨直到半夜才停。  三、根据句意及首字母写单词  
1.Do you know who the computer was i______ by ?  
A hundred years is a c_______.  
Boys, stop t_______ stones
to the poor dog.  
Tea was invented by _______.  四、单项选择  
1. The police found the lost car_________.  A . with mistake
B . by accident
C . by mistake
D.in accident  2. They decided _________at the end of this month.  
A . to leave
B.going back
C . travel
D . not start out  3. When ______the car___________?  
A . did,invent
B.was,invented
C . does,invent
D . is,invented  4. I don't like eating chocolate because the taste is too _______.  
D.hot  5. This kind of food is cooked by a cook_______Jack.  
D. calling  6. They have sprinkled ________salt in the soup.  
D. lots of  7. English is ______useful language , isn't it?  
D.×  8.Our classroom ______every day , so it's very clean.  
B. is cleaning
C. is cleaned
D. cleaned  
五、完形填空:  
Bill likes football very much ,and he often goes to watch matches in our _1__ on Sundays .he doesn't get the best seats ,___2_they are very __3__ and he doesn't see his friends there.  
There was a big football match in our town last Sunday._4___ ,it was very cold and cloudy.but then the sun_5___ , and it was very hot.  There were a lot of people on benches___6_Bill at the match .Bill was on one bench,and there was a fat man on a bench __7__him. At first the fat man felt cold ,_8__ then he felt very hot .He took his coat off and put it in front of him ,but it fell on Bill's head .Bill was not angry .He took the coat _9__his head ,looked at it and then laughed and said,"Thank you...but __10_are the trousers?"  1.A.village
D. home  2.A.so
D.but  3.A.dear
D.near  4.A.At that time
C. At first
D.First  5.A.was shining
D.shines  6.A.in front of
D.near  7.A.behind
D.by  8.A.why
D.so  9.A.away
D.off  10.A. how
D.what  
六、教学反思:  
对完形填空作分析,总结规律。      陵川三中师生共用讲学稿(九年级)  主备人:司红玲
时间:  第五课时 (Reading)  一、 教学目标:  1. 词汇和短语:
much-loved, including, knock ,divide,below(记忆)  2. 句型:It is said/hoped/reported...+that从句  3. 动词的用法:  二、 课堂练习  
词组翻译   游遍中国________
深受喜爱的运动____________ 200多个世纪__________  
包括中国___________一名加拿大医生________________ 在硬木的木地板上_____________________ 撞上某人_________________ 把...分成...____________  教某人干某事________________奥运会上的一项赛事____________  三、 语言知识讲解  1. much-loved :"深受喜爱的"  eg:Football is much-loved by Americans.  2. divide...into:"把...划分开",指把一个整体分为若干部分  eg:My father divided the cake into four pieces.  3. fall down :"滑倒,倒下",后接宾语时应加上介词from  eg:The boy hit the so hard that he fell down.  4. knock into :"碰到,撞上"  eg:The child knocked into the teacher.  5.It is believed that... : 相当于People believe that...是"人们相信/认为"的意思,that引导的是主语从句  Eg: It is believed that by the year 2010,the population of the world will be seven billion  =People believed that by the year 2010,the population of the world will be seven billion.  6. join in
与 take part in: 都有"参加(某种活动)"的意思.但join in多指参加正在进行的活动,如: 参加比赛,谈话,散步,游戏(game)等.而take part in指参加活动,会议,侧重说明主语参加并发挥一定的作用.同时,还作"起...作用"讲,此时part前通常用形容词来修饰,前不加定冠词  eg:They took an active part in the debate. 他们在辩论中起了积极的作用.  7.dream of /about : 渴望,梦想  eg: Many boys dream of becoming pilots. 许多男孩梦想成为飞行员.  8.since then:
从那时以来; 常与现在完成时连用.  eg:They have been good friends since then .  四、1.The bridge ______by the farmers themselves in 1982.  
B.was built
D. were built  
2.All the books will ________to the children who live in the small village.  
A. be sent
D.send  
3.I met an old friend of mine___________.  
A. with mistake
B.by accident
C.by mistake
D.in accident  
4.The story happened ______the 1970s.  
5.We lived in a city _________Beijing.  A. call
B. calling
D.calls  6.Five members were present at the meeting, _________the team leader.  A. include
B.includes
C.included
D.including  7.Be careful ,or you'll fall ________from the bike.  A. down
D.before  8.Take care! Don't knock _________other cars.  A. in
D.behind  
五、1.He ________(bear) in 1861.  
2.The teacher taught us how _______(play) soccer.  
3.The number of the students in the school ______(be) over 5000.  
4.Many young people dream of _______(become) a famous singer.    六、本单元各习题哪儿错了?分析产生错误的原因,将此再做一遍,重点练习.    总结:    1.你学到了什么?    2.那些地方还需改进?

我要回帖

更多关于 south city什么意思 的文章

随机推荐