使用 全球说 同时学习两门外语外语时应该注意什么?

在我们的英语学习中我们会经常要写英语作文,我觉得在英语学习中写作对我们有很重要的作用。在我们的写作过程中,我觉得我遇到的问题主要就是当我想到一句话的时候不会用英语来表达,而且也会遇到很多不会翻译成英语的单词。而且一些英文作文的写作模式不太清楚。我觉得要解决这些问题主要就是我们在英语的学习中应该多注意文章的写作模式,并且得多背单词和句子,多看范文。只有这样我们才会提高英语写作水平的翻译:We will keep our English learning to write English composition, I feel that writing in English learning is very important to us. We are in the process of writing, I think I encountered the problem is when I think of a Word does not use English to express, but they will have a lot of words that are n 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
在我们的英语学习中我们会经常要写英语作文,我觉得在英语学习中写作对我们有很重要的作用。在我们的写作过程中,我觉得我遇到的问题主要就是当我想到一句话的时候不会用英语来表达,而且也会遇到很多不会翻译成英语的单词。而且一些英文作文的写作模式不太清楚。我觉得要解决这些问题主要就是我们在英语的学习中应该多注意文章的写作模式,并且得多背单词和句子,多看范文。只有这样我们才会提高英语写作水平
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In our English language learning, we will often write English composition, I think learning to write in English to us a very important role. In our writing process, I think my main problem encountered is that when I think of a word is not the time to express in English, and will encounter many not b
We will keep our English learning to write English composition, I feel that writing in English learning is very important to us. We are in the process of writing, I think I encountered the problem is when I think of a Word does not use English to express, but they will have a lot of words that are n
We can have to write English thesis frequently in ours English study, I thought writes in English study to us has the very vital role.In ours writing process, I thought I meet the question mainly is when I thought a speech time cannot use English to express, moreover also can meet very many cannot t
In our English learning, we will often have to write English essays, I think that in English language learning, we are writing to a very important role. In our writing process, I feel that I have encountered the problem mainly is that when I think of a sentence in English will not be the time to exp
We will keep our English learning to write English composition, I feel that writing in English learning is very important to us. We are in the process of writing, I think I encountered the problem is when I think of a Word does not use English to express, but they will have a lot of words that are n王初明:学相伴,用相伴
来华外国儿童,上幼儿园约半年,基本上可讲流利汉语;相比之下,国内学生在课堂里学习英语,有老师辅导,有教材参阅,由浅入深,系统学习,一直学到大学,有几个能讲流利英语的?是学习者不够聪明?是教学失败?是无语言学习环境?学英语要到英语国家去?
有中国儿童学说英语,不曾出国,不用教材,不学语法,仅与父母用英语交流互动,就可流利地说英语。不出国照样能学会说英语?有何启示? 
成人在自然语言环境下与当地人互动,学习第二语言,如中国人在美国与当地人交谈,尽管可以说得流利且交际得体,若不注意学习语言形式,说出来的英语有可能是一些无语言形态变化的基本表达式,有学者称之为
)。此假说告诉我们:语境补缺会导致我们常说的
),为我们提供了一个出路。什么是
)在研究互动与语言理解和使用的关系。他们以人际对话为研究的切入点,认为对话是人类使用语言最自然和最基本的方式,潜藏着语言使用的机理。对话双方相互协调,交互启发,默契配合,自动对焦,在互动中相互理解话语意思。研究者把这种说话者因互动而产生的大脑认知状态默契配合称为)。协同可以说是互动的一个重要机理,不仅发生在人类对话过程中,而且生活中很多活动都涉及协同,如两人跳舞,数人搬一台钢琴到教室等。对话中的协同能够促进语言习得,如儿童与成人协同,产生拉平效应,加速儿童学会使用母语。这些协同发生在人际互动过程中。但有学者(如Atkinson et al,2007)从更宽泛的社会认知角度界定协同现象,认为协同不仅发生在人与人之间,而且还发生在人与物理环境、社会情境、工具等互动参与变量之间。协同是人类心智和身体与外部世界互动和协调并动态适应身边环境的复杂过程。
语境体验,或身体触到,或眼睛看到,或嘴巴啃到,或鼻子闻到,这些体验总是连同语音一起储存于大脑,帮助他们后来准确流利地使用语言。在间接语境中使用语言的能力是后来发展起来的。
课堂环境里学外语,哪一种语境体验多呢?答案明摆着。如果有机会跟英语为本族语的人在一定的情境中直接互动,对学好英语帮助大。可我们没有机会接触外国人又没有直接体验,怎么办?间接语境也可充分利用起来,比如利用多媒体,还有就是读小说。读小说对学外语帮助挺大,读长篇小说帮助就更大了。长篇小说看起来长,但它是一位作者写出来的,用词用句都有限,而且反复出现,重复率极高,能够有效促进外语学习。此外,小说是作家创造的虚拟社团,人物在社团中互动,读者在这种丰富的间接语境中体验外语的使用,潜移默化,语言形式也能学得地道。因此,要想提高英语水平,多读一些小说很有益。记得华南理工大学的秦秀白教授曾说过他在北外读书时的经历,当时许国璋教授要求他读
目中的地位的主观评价和意识。动机、态度、自信等情感因素是否产生积极作用,取决于人们的自我评价。学习者对自己外语学习能力的自我评价,我们不妨称之为外语学习自我概念。外语学习自我概念不佳者,容易产生焦虑,不大可能有强烈的外语学习动机,也不大可能采取积极的学习态度(王初明
参考文献:
Atkinson, D., T. Nishino, E.
Churchill & H. Okada.(2007). Alignment and
interaction in a sociocognitive approach to second language
acquisition. The Modern Language Journal, 91:
Bialystok, E. (1997). The
Structure of Age: In Search of Barriers to Second Language
Acquisition. Second Language Research, 13:
Ellis, N. (2006). Language
acquisition as rational contingency learning [J]. Applied
Linguistics, 27: 1-24.
Marian, V. &
Neisser, U. (2000). Languagedependent recall of autobiographical
memories. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 129:
Pawley, A. &
Syder, F. H. (1983). Two puzzles for linguistic theory: Nativelike
selection and nativelike fluency. In J. C. Richards
& R. W. Schmidt (eds.). Language and Communication.
London: Longman.
Pikering, M. J.
& Garrod, S. (2004). Toward a mechanistic
psychology of dialogue. Behavioral and Brian Sciences, 27:
王初明(2003),“补缺假设”与外语学习,《外语学刊》(1):1-5。
王初明(2004),自我概念与外语语音学习假设,《外语教学与研究》(1):56-63。
王初明(2007),论外语学习的语境,《外语教学与研究》(3):190-197。
王初明(2008),语言学习与交互,《外国语》(6):53-60。
王初明(2009),学相伴,用相随―外语学习的学伴用随原则,《中国外语》(5):
王初明(2010),互动协同与外语教学,《外语教学与研究》(4):297-299。
王初明(2010),从外语学习角度看大学英语教学和考试的改革,《外语界》(1):17-22。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。为什么要学英语啊?我又不出国。话说中国说英语的人比世界还多。_百度知道
为什么要学英语啊?我又不出国。话说中国说英语的人比世界还多。
提问者采纳
学习一种语言也可以了解这个国家的文化,这也是开阔视野的途径,学习英语也是为了自己的发展嘛,可能将来的某一天会用的到,但是再学就来不及了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
学英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
师夷长技以制夷。
学英语有益无害啊,就是预防出国才让你们学的,因为很多国家都在学英语
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Xu Zheng likes taking notes when watching movies and listening to pop songs,but he finds it difficult to listen all the pronunciations clearly,because the native speakers talk too quickly. in addition,he learns English by making up conversations with friends. he realises how English is growing more and more important
参考译文1:徐峥,喜欢看电影,听流行歌曲时记笔记,但他发现很难清楚地听取所有的发音,因为母语说话太快。此外,他与朋友交谈,学习英语。他意识到英语是如何在全球增长越来越重要的:现在大多数人讲英语作为第二语言,英语是世界各地的用于计算机,英语是经常使用的科学,如果你掌握了英语,那么它可以帮助我们了解了许多新的书籍和电影参考译文2:徐峥,喜欢看电影,听流行歌曲时记笔记,但他发现很难清楚地听取所有的发音,因为母语说话太快。此外,他与朋友交谈,学习英语。他意识到英语是如何在全球增长越来越重要的:现在大多数人讲英语作为第二语言,英语是世界各地的用于计算机,英语是经常使用的科学,如果你掌握了英语,那么它可以帮助我们了解了许多新的书籍和电影参考译文3:徐郑喜欢做笔记时看电影和听流行歌曲,但母语的人说话太快,因为他发现很难听清楚,所有的发音。此外,他学英语通过与朋友交谈起来。他意识到如何英语越来越变得越来越重要,世界: 大多数人现在英语作为第二语言,英语世界上用于计算机、 英语常用在科学领域,如果您掌握英语,然后它可以帮助我们了解很多新的书籍和电影参考译文4:____________时喜欢看电影和同时注意到,听了流行曲,但他认为,很难发音的所有听清楚,因为在母语者谈得太快。 此外,他学习英语的与朋友交谈。 他认识到如何英语是越来越重要的,在世界:大多数人民现在发言英文作为第二种语言,都是用英语为全世界的计算机、英文常常使用在科学、如果你掌握英语,可以帮助我们了解许多新书籍和电影语义参照:?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ???.
????????????????????????????????????.Mutant Shaman Vine Hand Monsters
异种巫师葡萄树一方面怪兽I'm in despair about my life!
我在绝望中关于我的生命 !A pen-friend is a friend we have never met but to whom we write letters. Many people have pen-friends in different countries. They write and receive letters and sometimes keep their pen-friends for many years. Sometimes they meet their pen-friends and they even marry them.
一支笔的朋友是一个我们从未谋面,但我们向他写信的朋友。很多人都在不同的国家钢笔的朋友。他们编写和接收信件,有时保持自己多年的钢笔朋友。有时,他们满足他们的笔,朋友,甚至结婚。???? ???..?? ???..>!
我要爱。我在啊 … …&!I will always waiting for you.
我将总等候你。多做些习题,
Do more practice.你认为你的学校举办的科学讲座太枯燥,不想参加
Do you think your school science lecture was so boring and does not want to participate inAggent
Aggentwhich class grade and school are you in
这类职等和学校是您在Rosina
Rosinawhat is a surprise
什么是一个惊喜霸王餐
King mealAs Scott rolled over to go to sleep,what happed to the light in the ta
正如斯科特翻过身去睡觉,光在什么happedIn view of the effectiveness of our tests, we are hopeful that it is feasible to employ a large capacity ozone generator in a tannery. Instead of applying the ozone with a diffuser, we think that it is better to apply it to the soak baths by a venturi system which mixes ozone and water more effectively and results in b
鉴于我们测试的有效性,我们都充满希望是可行的采用大容量臭氧发生器在制革厂。而不是应用臭氧的扩散,我们认为最好将其应用于泡浴池的混合臭氧和水更有效和更好的溶解度的结果文氏系统。作为研究的第二步,我们正计划将它应用在皮具厂,并确定及其对最终皮革质量的影响。use | (OR), - (NOT) for precise search
使用|(或)-(不)用于精确搜索remaining casting
其余的铸造要你每时每刻都开开心心
Every day you must be very happy强权政治
PowerpoliticsThey......basketball
他们......篮球最近心情不好
Recently a bad mood老婆说她想我,其实我天天都在想她。
My wife said she wanted to me, I thought her every day.出生医学证明办理处
Born medical certificate handling当我累的时候最想你
When I'm tired of the way most think you以为你
Thought youI have made a room reservation for Mr. Andreas Reinmueller
我已预订先生安德烈亚斯 · Reinmuellerlooking for girls..
寻找女童.I have to know everything about you,because found you from a billion people.
我要知道 you,because 从十亿人找到了你的一切。操场离这里很远
The playground is far away from hereYou are your own a girl just likes 30 year ago.
你是你自己喜欢的女孩只是30年前。英语获得A
In English with A合作学校
合作学校his mother couldn't afford to pay for her child's education.
他的母亲无力支付她的孩子的教育费用。我是一名吉林财经大学的大二学生
I am a Jilin University sophomore户籍人口
Household register populationExperience” by Toby Fulwiler (handout)
经验”由Toby ? Fulwiler (赠送品)which group were you in during AD
该组是您在专案期间Be in test (unavailable during
在测试 (期间无法Paradoxes of Traffic Flow and Economics of Congestion Pricing
矛盾的交通流量和经济学挤塞的定价Prtsc
PRTSC以后你喜欢怎样就怎样吧!我听你的嘛!
How do you like how it later! I can't hear you!最近查询:
Manual monorail car
Be choked with tears
她将会飞往北京的一架飞机。
Beauty Point
还没有!饿死
我可以太阳你。
Enjoy your stay in China have a good journey
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
让我们检查
你是不是一个痴情的女孩,我不能相信这些话是你写的...只是很高兴,我的亲爱的?
Would you like to join our football club?
正在翻译,请等待...
我将不断的自我反省和摘要当前位置: &
求翻译:随着时代的发展,学英语变得越来越重要。因为英语是一门很美的语言,它很容易学,而且非常实用,因为世界上使用最广泛的语言就是英语,而且学好英语可以为自己的求职增加砝码,而且学好英语可以与国际接轨,了解世界。是什么意思?
随着时代的发展,学英语变得越来越重要。因为英语是一门很美的语言,它很容易学,而且非常实用,因为世界上使用最广泛的语言就是英语,而且学好英语可以为自己的求职增加砝码,而且学好英语可以与国际接轨,了解世界。
问题补充:
With the development, learning English becomes increasingly important. Because English is a beautiful language, it is very easy to learn, and very practical, because the world's most widely used language is English, and learn English for their job increased weight, and learn English with internation
With the development of the age, learning English has become increasingly important. Because English is a very beautiful language, it is easy to learn, and it is very practical, because the world is the most widely used of the English language, but also learn English for their own job-seekers can in
Along with the time development, studies English to become more and more important.Because English is a very beautiful language, it very easy to study, moreover extremely practical, because in the world uses the most widespread language is English, moreover learns English to be possible for own to s
With the development of the times, becoming increasingly important to learn English. Because English is a very beautiful language, it is easy to learn, and very useful, because the world's most widely used language is English, and job seekers to learn English for his increased weight, but can learn
With the development of times, become more and more important to study English. Because English is a very beautiful language, it is very easy to study, and very practical, because the most popular language is English in the world, and learning English well can increase the weight for one's own job h
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 同时学习两门外语 的文章

随机推荐