高中英语作文万能句子我们为什么要学习150字左右

英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...求一篇关于‘如何解决在学习中遇到的困难’的简单的英语作文。要求150字左右&br/&..小弟拜谢。
求一篇关于‘如何解决在学习中遇到的困难’的简单的英语作文。要求150字左右..小弟拜谢。
楼主您好,很高兴能为您解答,请问是话题嘛?
这个是题目.谢谢。求速度。。。
好的,马上!不过5分钟左右。
Everybody is good! Have a lot of friends to learn English ate a lot, but not the door into. I think their English study and application of inadequate understanding maybe is the question. Hope everybody to talk this problem, help these friends, to advance
Hello,Everybody ! Have a lot of friends to learn English ate a lot, but not the door into. I think their English study and application of inadequate understanding maybe is the question.
不好意思啊,网络不好
接第一次回答together. There are many methods to learn English, but I think, effort study is most important to you, listen carefully in class helps a lot of learning. If your learning difficulties, you can ask your teacher for help. Class, you should finish your
homework independently, if you cannot solve the problem, you should search in the dictionary for the purpose of solving the problem. Of course, want to learn English well is good study grammar, I personally think learning grammar is very difficult, but
翻译:大家好! 有很多的朋友学英语吃了很多苦,却又入不了门。我觉得他们对英语学习和应用中的认识不足也许是问题的所在。希望大家都来谈一谈这个问题,帮助这些朋友共同前进。 学习英语有许多方法,但我认为,努力学习是最重要的,上课认真听对你的学习有很大帮助。如果你的学习遇到困难,你可以向你的老师求助。课下,你应该独立完成作业,如果你不能解决难题,你应该在字典中查找以解决问题。当然,要把英语学好就要好好学习语法,我个人认为学习语法很难,但后来我一点点的学会了它。现在,我的英语学习进步很大,但我要努力坚持下去
接最后一次英文but~later I bit of learned it. Now, my English learning has improved a lot, but I will try to persevere.
提问者 的感言:谢谢。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求理想与工作的高中英语作文150字左右错了。、是我的理想的工作,不要网上荡的哦~_百度作业帮
求理想与工作的高中英语作文150字左右错了。、是我的理想的工作,不要网上荡的哦~
求理想与工作的高中英语作文150字左右错了。、是我的理想的工作,不要网上荡的哦~
我的理想职业是数学老师,尽量简单点,用最简单常见的句型就够了,还有...There are various kinds of jobs in the world,such as writing,...初二150字左右英语作文,带翻译_百度知道
初二150字左右英语作文,带翻译
很高兴第一时间为您解答,祝学习进步。如有问题请及时追问,谢谢~~O(∩_∩)O如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的亲在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.我有许多爱好,譬如:读书、滑冰、看电视,读书是我最喜欢的。I like reading for three reasons.First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colorful and without time and space limit.Through reading, I can trace back to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization.It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit.我喜爱读书有三个原因:首先,书籍带我进入一个新世界,这个世界五颜六色没有时空限制。通过读书,我可以追溯到占代埃及——这个人类文明的摇篮。书能把我带到美国,那个我一直想去游览的充满魅力的地方。Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books.I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on science, politics, life and society.其次,读书能够在我面前展现新的空间,使我完美。在过去的几年中,我的大多数知识都是通过书本获得的。通过阅读,我向许多人学习了他们在科学、政治、生活和社会等方面的思想。Finally, reading bridges the gap between my dream and my goal.In order to succeed in my career in the future, I must keep reading, my favorite hobby.再次,读书在我的梦想和目标之间架起厂一座桥梁。为了在将来的工作生涯中获得成功,我要坚持读书、思维和实践。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我需要一篇关于寒假感受或经历的英语作文高一的[150字左右]_百度作业帮
我需要一篇关于寒假感受或经历的英语作文高一的[150字左右]
我需要一篇关于寒假感受或经历的英语作文高一的[150字左右]
寒假感受自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 /English/yyxw/这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐