djazan 2015-全英文ClubHouse音乐顶尖时尚极品气氛Rap系列慢摇串烧求大神破解全部歌曲啊,

Dj本少-全英文House音乐高音质时尚顶尖电子极品档次系列慢摇串烧,慢摇串烧舞曲,慢摇串烧在线试听|清风DJ音乐网
目前位置:
&&& Dj本少-全英文House音乐高音质时尚顶尖电子极品档次系列慢摇串烧
Dj本少-全英文House音乐高音质时尚顶尖电子极品档次系列慢摇串烧
顺序播放循环单曲
本站会员分为两类[]和[VIP会员],所有用户都有权限下载原始MP3音频文件。普通会员可用V币下载舞曲,VIP会员下载不需要V币无限量任意下载。本站支持使用[],[],[],[],[]购买下载,可自助在线购买V币和升级VIP会员。详细说明可点击这里...
别人正在下载
别人正在试听
昨天热播榜
本周热播榜
为了保障在线试听的流畅性,本站在线试听的舞曲是经过压缩处理,其音质会和用户下载的mp3文件有较大的差别。
下载的文件全部是原始音源的MP3文件,绝无压缩,光谱为1600Hz以上,比特率为320Kbps,音质方面绝对保证清脆高清晰。
方便你下次试听Dj本少-全英文House音乐高音质时尚顶尖电子极品档次系列慢摇串烧,点此或点此加入...
本页只提供Dj本少-全英文House音乐高音质时尚顶尖电子极品档次系列慢摇串烧在线试听,如果要下载此MP3舞曲,请点进入下载页...
如果你喜欢这首《Dj本少-全英文House音乐高音质时尚顶尖电子极品档次系列慢摇串烧》,赶快介绍给你的朋友,一起来分享!点此网址。
本站的免费MP3舞曲下载速度限制为100K/s,收费MP3歌曲下载不限制下载速度。
如果这首《Dj本少-全英文House音乐高音质时尚顶尖电子极品档次系列慢摇串烧》存在任何版权问题,请与我们联系,我们会及时处理。
本站舞曲均为DJ原创作品,并自愿上传到本站做免费在线试听,其所有权为DJ及所属公司拥有
Copyright & 2002 - 2009
All Rights Reserved.DJAzan-全英文MashupHouse音乐欧美夜店潮牌全女声系列慢摇串烧 求大神破解全部歌_百度知道
Worth It - Fifth Harmony, KiD InkGive it to me, I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itOkay, I tell her bring it back like she left someBring it, bring it back like she left someUh in the club with the lights offWhat you actin' shy fo', come and show me that youWith it, with it, with it, with it, with itStop playin', how you know that IWith it, with it, with it, with it, with it, with itWhat you actin' shy forJust give me you, just give me youJust give me you, that's all I wanna doAnd if what they say is true, if its trueI might give me to youI may take a lot of stuffGuaranteed I can back it upI think I'mma call your bluffHurry up, I'm waiting out frontUh huh, you see me in the spotlight, oooh I love your styleUh huh, show me what you got, 'cause I don't wanna waste my timeUh huh, you see me in the spotlight, oooh I love your styleUh huh, show me what you got now come and make it worth my whileGive it to me, I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itIt's all on you, it's all on youIt's all on you, so what you wanna doAnd if you don't have a clue, not a clueI'll tell you what to doCome harder just becauseI don't like it, like it too softI like it a little rough, not too much, but maybe just enoughUh huh, you see me in the spotlight, oooh I love your styleUh huh, show me what you got, 'cause I don't wanna waste my timeUh huh, you see me in the spotlight, oooh I love your styleUh huh, show me what you got now come and make it worth my whileGive it to me, I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth it (know what I mean)Baby I'm worth it (give me everything)Uh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itOkay, I tell her bring it back like she left someBring it, bring it back like she left someUh in the club with the lights offWhat you actin' shy fo', come and show me that youWith it, with it, with it, with it, with itStop playin', how you know that IWith it, with it, with it, with it, with it, with itWhat you actin' shy forUh huh, you see me in the spotlight, oooh I love your styleUh huh, show me what you got, 'cause I don't wanna waste my timeUh huh, you see me in the spotlight, oooh I love your styleUh huh, show me what you got now come and make it worth my whileGive it to me, I'm worth itBaby I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth it (know what I mean)Baby I'm worth it (give me everything)Uh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme, I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth it
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁正在播放:全女声英文气氛串烧
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢全女声英文气氛串烧的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
歌曲全女声英文气氛串烧在线试听 ,如果您喜欢全女声英文气氛串烧,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!现场串烧感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 美女热舞慢摇 的文章

随机推荐