副歌部分的开头是oh my love 是首节奏欢快副歌好听的英文歌歌 男生唱的

一首很欢快的英文歌男生唱的开头是oh oh ye_百度知道
一首很欢快的英文歌男生唱的开头是oh oh ye
oh oh ye oh oh ye but..........give me.......give me......
歌曲: Iris (Tra Le Tue Poesie) 歌手: Biagio Antonacci 专辑: 《Now In Love》复制歌词 下载LRC歌词IrisBiagio Antonacci&& (1998)Iris tra le tue poesieHo trovato qualcosa che parla di meLe hai scritte tutte col bluSu pezzi di carta trovati qua e làDimmi dove, dimmi comeE con che cosa ascoltavi la mia vitaQuando non stavo con teE che sapori e che umoriChe dolori e che profumi respiraviQuando non stavi con meIris mi viene da dirtiTi amo e lo sai non l'ho detto maiQuanta vita c'èQuanta vita insieme a teTu che ami eTu che non lo rinfacci maiE non smetti maiDi mostrarti come seiQuanta vita c'èIn questa vita insieme a te~TI AMO, piccola!! muuua!! ^^Il mio nome, dillo pianoLo vorrei sentire sussurrare adessoChe ti sono vicinoLa tua voce mi arrivaSuona come un'onda che mi porta al mareMa che cosa di piùIris ti ho detto ti amoE se questo ti piace rimani con me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁男生唱的英文歌,开头i don't care about with more,how many days副歌loving you,反正是听着很舒服的歌
时间: 来源: 编辑:ssada
男生唱的英文歌,开头i don't care about with more,how many days副歌loving you,反正是听着很舒服的歌 匿名
男生唱的英文歌,开头i don't care about with more,how many days副歌loving you,反正是听着很舒服的歌
听听是不是《Nothing' s gonna change my love for you》 Eric i love you more than i can say our cannon in d
歌名:I Was Wrong
歌手:Adam Madoun
don't care about you anymore
You've lost my trust
I believed what you said
You meant a lot to me
But no more forgivness
I regret loving you
If you were me you'd be mad
You must see my real face
How many days you made me sad?
Imma show you my real face
I was wrong for loving you
I didn't think you could do
Such a mistake
What if i knew
That you were a fool
But that's my fault
Oh,NO!You don't deserve the things i did for you
I tried to keep this feeling but i couldn't
I believed what you said
You meant a lot to me
But no more forgivness
I regret loving you
If you were me you'd be mad
You must see my real face
How many days you made me sad?
Imma show you my real face
Such a mistake
What if i knew
That you were a fool
But that's my fault
Such a mistake
What if i knew
That you were a fool
But that's my fault
What if i knew
That you were a fool
But that's my fault
是Nothing's gonna change my love for you把,是方大同的,听听。
搜E搜推荐文章节奏很欢快的一首歌里面有all my love my heart oh oh oh~~~~是个女的唱的 反正是首英文歌_百度知道
节奏很欢快的一首歌里面有all my love my heart oh oh oh~~~~是个女的唱的 反正是首英文歌
节奏很欢快的一首歌里面有all my love my heart oh oh oh~~~~是个女的唱的 反正是首英文歌,应该就是2012年底左右比较红常听到的歌
【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的!!中国娃娃
嗨歌--oh! oh! oh!‘Change——金泫雅One Direction--What Makes You BeautifulOwl City、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time舞曲--Rise And Fall贾斯汀比伯--baby爱你在心口难开linkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的!少女时代--oh!世界杯主题曲--2010Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002Groove Coverage--Riot On The DancefloorKaty Perry--FireworkLady gaga--bad romance和poker
faceBreak Your Heart--Taio Cruzhey oh!ke$ha的tik tok
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
Backstreet Boys《Quit Playing Games》
Adele-Rolling in the Deep
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生唱的英文歌. 副歌部分有 i wanna love you 什么 i miss you._百度知道
一首男生唱的英文歌. 副歌部分有 i wanna love you 什么 i miss you.
(Kelly) I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do, Need you No matter what I do.... All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you (Nelly) Uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And she got the hots for me, the finest thing i'd ever seen But oh, no, no, she got a man and a son doh-oh, but that’s okay ‘Cuz I wait for my cue and just listen, play my position Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mama hittin’ And in no time I better make this with her mine and that’s for sure ‘Cos I-I never been the type to break up a happy home But uh there’s something ‘bout baby girl, I just can’t leave alone So tell me, ma, what’s it gonna be She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I see a lot in your look and I never say a word I know how niggas thought i can’ trippin’ , and hate up all the girls And there’s no way-hey-hey Nelly gon' fight ova no thang as you could see But I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holler, and swoop me in his two-seater Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya, don’t you forget it But uh it ain’t that easy for you to pack up and leave him But uh you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turned to leave She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” come on No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me, Kelly I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do And it’s more than you’ll ever know Boy, it’s for sure You can always count on my love Forever more, yeah, yeah East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (‘Cos you don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right East coast, you’re still shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, you’re still swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Yeah, yeah
不是这首, 是全男唱的, 不过也很谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
I wanna sing, I wanna shout.
I wanna scream till the words dry out.
So put it in all of the papers, I’m not afraid.
They can read all about it, read all about it, oh.
Nothing to hide
Stifle or smother
Suffered and cried
Strife made me tougher
Never ----------
The trouble I writes ---------
Expectations to get rep
Ain’t never begged yet
When I wanted to get pence, hustle,
To be, I’m exactly what my neck says.
Saying I tried to cash in on my Dad’s death,
I wanted to vent ‘stead I said nothing at all.
After all you were never kin to me,
Family is something that you never been to me,
In fact making it harder for me to see my fathe...
是justin bieber的BADY 吗
Justin Bieber Ft. Ludacris - Baby。
Ohh wooaah (3x)
You know you love me,I know you care
You shout whenever, And I'll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
Were just friends, Or are we saying
So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like