有首歌类似于skillet的monster里面的, i feel like monstera monster咆哮

有一首英文歌 我就记住其中一句叫feel like a monster 请问他叫什么呢。。_百度知道
有一首英文歌 我就记住其中一句叫feel like a monster 请问他叫什么呢。。
歌曲:monster 歌手:skillet 专辑:awake skillet - monsterthe secret side of mei never let you seei keep it caged but i can't control it so stay away from me the beast is ugly i feel the rage and i just can't hold itit's scratchin on the wallsin the closet, in the hallsit comes awake and i can't control ithiding under the bedin my body, in my headwhy won't somebody come and save me from this make it endi feel it deep withinit's just beneath the skini must confess that i feel like a monster i hate what i've becomethe nightmare's just beguni must confess that i feel like a monster!i, i feel like a monsteri, i feel like a monstermy secret side i keephid under lock and keyi keep it caged but i can't control it cause if i let him outhe'll tear me up, break me downwhy won't somebody come and save me from this make it endi feel it deep withinit's just beneath the skini must confess that i feel like a monster!i hate what i've becomethe nightmare's just beguni must confess that i feel like a monster!i feel it deep withinit's just beneath the skini must confess that i feel like a monster!i, i feel like a monsteri, i feel like a monsterit's hidin in the darkits teeth are razor sharpthere's no escape for meit wants my soul it wants my heartno one can hear me screammaybe its just a dreammaybe its inside of mestop this monster i feel it deep withinit's just beneath the skini must confess that i feel like monster!i hate what i've becomethe nightmare's just beguni must confess that i feel like a monster!i feel it deep withinit's just beneath the skini must confess that i feel like a monster!i gotta lose controlhere's something radicali must confess that i feel like a monster!i, i feel like a monster!i, i feel like a monster!i, i feel like a monster!i, i feel like a monster!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给歌词求歌 其中有一句是 that you never ever …… like this i m a monster on the fl..._百度知道
给歌词求歌 其中有一句是 that you never ever …… like this i m a monster on the fl...
给歌词求歌
其中有一句是 that you never ever …… like this i m a monster on the floor ……queen
麻烦各位大神了
提问者采纳
Nicki Minaj的歌 《Automatic》I can't control the way I'm moving hipsBet you never ever seen me like thisI'm a monster on the floor I can't quitNow I know it's automatic, it's automaticIt's automatic I'm a runaway trainAnd it's likely that I tear up this placeWhen I go, I go hardI'mma show this side tonightIt's automatic my condition's unknownThere's no remedy, and no antidotesIt's just the way that I amNicki, Nicki, so bad tonight, ah ah ah ahI can't control the way i'm moving hipsBet you never ever seen me like thisI'm a monster on the floor I can't quitNow I know it's automatic, it's automaticEh eh eh eh eh ehIt's automaticEh eh eh eh eh ehIt's automaticIt's automatic some may call it insaneI assure you I'lll be stuck in your brainYou be falling for me boyYeah just like a domino tonightIt's automatic when i'm rockin the beatsSystematically i'm dropping pure heatIt's just the way that I amNicki, Nicki, so bad tonight, ah ah ah ahI can't control the way i'm moving hipsBet you never ever seen me like thisI'm a monster on the floor I can't quitNow I know it's automatic, it's automaticEh eh eh eh eh ehIt's automaticEh eh eh eh eh ehIt's automaticPress rewind, press rewindEinstein, i'm looking for that EinsteinWhales, London, Ireland, Scotland, I get idoled in, South Africa, and BrazilShut the club down, bring the billBring the bill, bring the billShut the club down, and bring the billI can't control the way i'm moving hipsBet you never ever seen me like thisI'm a monster on the floor I can't quitNo I know it's automatic, it's automaticEh eh eh eh eh ehIt's automaticEh eh eh eh eh ehIt's automatic
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
Music:Skillet-Monster
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Monster》歌词
— Skillet
Monster - Skillet
The secret side of me
我内心的秘密
I never let you see
我永远不会让你看到
I keep it caged but I can't control it
我把它守住 但我不能控制它
So stay away from me
所以离我远一点
The beast is ugly
野兽很丑
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
我感到愤怒 我不能控制它
It's scratchin on the walls
它在墙上刮伤
In the closet, in the halls
在壁橱里 在大厅
It comes awake and I can't control it
就醒了 我不能控制它
Hiding under the bed
躲在床底下
In my body, in my head
在我的身体里 在我的脑海中
Why won't somebody come and
为什么不会有人来吗
Save me from this make it end
求你救我脱离它 让这结束
I feel it deep within
我觉得它深处
It's just beneath the skin
这只是皮肤下面
I must confess that I feel like a monster
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I hate what I've become
我讨厌我变成的
The nightmare's just begun
噩梦才刚刚开始
I must confess that I feel like a monster!
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I, I feel like a monster
我 我感觉自己个怪物
I, I feel like a monster
我 我感觉自己个怪物
My secret side I keep
我继续保守我的秘密
Hid under lock and key
用锁和钥匙将它锁住
I keep it caged but I can't control it
我把它守住 但是我不能控制它
Cause if I let him out
如果我让他出去了
He'll tear me up, break me down
他会将我撕裂 将我毁灭
Why won't somebody come and
为什么不会有人来吗
Save me from this make it end
求你救我脱离它 让这结束
I feel it deep within
我觉得它深处
这只是皮肤下面
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I hate what I've become
我讨厌我变成的
噩梦才刚刚开始
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I feel it deep within
我觉得它深处
这只是皮肤下面
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I, I feel like a monster
我 我感觉自己个怪物
I, I feel like a monster
我 我感觉自己个怪物
It's hidin in the dark
它隐藏在黑暗之中
Its teeth are razor sharp
它的牙齿锋利
There's no escape for me
我无处可逃
It wants my soul it wants my heart
它想要我的灵魂 想要我的心
No one can hear me scream
没有人能听到我的尖叫
Maybe its just a dream
也许它只是一个梦
Maybe its inside of me
也许它在我的内心深处
Stop this monster
停止这个怪物
I feel it deep within
我觉得它深处
这只是皮肤下面
I must confess that I FEEL LIKE MONSTER!
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I hate what I've become
我讨厌我变成的
噩梦才刚刚开始
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I feel it deep within
我觉得它深处
这只是皮肤下面
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I gotta lose control
我将要失去控制
Here's something radical
这有些一些激进
我必须承认我感觉自己个怪物
I, I feel like a monster!
我 我感觉自己个怪物
我 我感觉自己个怪物
我 我感觉自己个怪物
我 我感觉自己个怪物
《Monster》歌词 --
歌词制作者
Skillet歌词
Skillet最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除to live like a monster,or to die as a good man?
提示: 这篇影评可能有剧透
《无间行者》之后时隔4年,终于又看到马丁斯科塞斯的作品了。《Shutter Island》改编自同名小说,讲述一名执法官前往一座孤岛调查一名精神病罪犯失踪的事件。李奥纳多o迪卡普里奥饰演的就是执法官Teddy。随着调查的深入,Teddy渐渐越发觉得整个岛就是一个阴谋。

刚开始,我以为这部电影的剧情类似于《穆赫兰道》和《致命ID》,都是讲述多重身份的故事。但听到Teddy最后说出令人震撼的那句话:“Which is worse,to live like a monster,or to die as a good man?”我开始思索,我们看到的是否就是真实的,我们对自己身份的自我认知到底是来自于自己的记忆,抑或是来自于旁人对我们的定义以及身份证明之类薄薄的纸呢?换句话说,我们之所以存在,或许只是因为我们所身处的复杂的树状人际网络里所有人对于我们的定义最终聚集到一个点上,那个点就形成了社会对我们的认可以及我们的自我认知。那么,如果这个点跟我们的记忆不相符,这时我们究竟应该相信自己的记忆,还是他人的叙述呢?

从这个角度来说,导演很可能想要构造一个开放式的结局,Teddy和Andrew,两种身份,两个故事,都无法证伪。从影片来看,很难说清究竟哪些情节是真实存在的,哪些情节又是Teddy(或者Andrew)在自己脑中构建的。但总体的印象是,导演比较偏向Teddy是病人这个故事,或者至少影片让人这样觉得。如果是这样,那么最后清醒过来的他正是无法面对从今以后就要live like a monster这个事实,而宁愿选择die as a good man。

整部电影从头到尾导演都刻意营造了阴暗,潮湿的天气,让人感觉连空气都充满了阴谋的味道。片中不断闪回的记忆片段,所有血腥的画面都伴随着马勒的交响曲,当血腥和优雅融合在一起的时候,那种震撼的效果就数倍放大了。Teddy刚开始的坚定,随着调查深入的疑惑,到后来面对身份定位的困惑以及认清真相的绝望,Leonardo的出色表演毫无疑问大大增强了影片的悬疑和紧张,不愧是我心目中新生代演技最顶尖的演员之一。

看完之后,或许,Teddy的那个问题也同样叩问着我们:

Which is worse,to live like a monster,or to die as a good man?

P.S.女主角Michelle Williams还是如此地萝莉呀~~~

分享到微信
  很震撼的电影
  Which is worse,to live like a monster,or to die as a good man?”
剧情 / 悬疑 / 惊悚
马丁·斯科塞斯
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 / 马克·鲁弗洛 / 米歇尔·威廉姆斯 / 派翠西娅·克拉克森
& 2005-, all rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 monster skillet下载 的文章

随机推荐