谁知道美国国歌?谁知道美...
60.26.107.*
plant_lover
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这正常,不是病。你处于青春期,对异性好奇甚至想亲近都是正常的生理现象。顺其自然,不去刻意逃避和想象。
大家还关注请问金山毒霸的英文是什么?在加载启动项时我要打勾勾,可是不认识英文?_百度知道
请问金山毒霸的英文是什么?在加载启动项时我要打勾勾,可是不认识英文?
提问者采纳
金山毒霸名字以king 开头的。其实启动杀毒软件却又不知道哪个是,是好多朋友经常遇见的问题。首先你得知道你的杀毒软件的目录,然后与启动项目录对照找。因为地址无法显示玩,不过也足够你比较排除了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
启动项的相关知识
其他1条回答
您好,金山毒霸的英文是 kingsoft antivirus 感谢您的支持,祝您生活愉快!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁陈子豪视频中一首很空灵,英文女声歌,歌词很少是什么歌?_百度知道
陈子豪视频中一首很空灵,英文女声歌,歌词很少是什么歌?
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo RidaYou know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can't even handle me right nowWatchin you I'm watchin you we go all outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)The club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)HeyI own the light and I don't need no helpGotta be the feeling that scarface playerStuntin go wild can't handle this planLife of the club arrogant like yeah!Top like money all the girls just meltWant to many all know me like TwelveLook like cash and they all just stareBottles, Models, standin on chairsFall out coz that's the businessAll out it's so ridiclousZone out so much attentionScream out I'm in the building (hey! )They watchin I know thisI'm rockin I'm rollingI'm holding, I know itYou know itYou know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can't even handle me right nowWatchin you I'm watchin you we go all outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)The club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)HeyStill feelin myself I'm like outta controlCan't stop now more shots lets goTen more rounds can I get a KatoPaparazzi trying to make me poseCame to party to I came no moreCelebrate coz that's all I knowTip the groupies takin off their clothesGrand finale' like superbowlGo hard run the showThat's right wild out got money to blowMore light more ice when I walk in the doorNo hype I do it big all over the globeYeah!I said itGo tell itConfettiWho ready?I'm ready!You ready!Lets get it!You know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can't even handle me right nowWatchin you watchin me we go all outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Put your hands up! )(Put your hands up! )(Put your hands up! )The club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Put your hands up! )(Put your hands up! )(Put your hands up! )You got me watchin now (hey)Got my attention now (hey)Got everybody in the club wanting to know nowI am a ladies manCome and be my lady and...We can ball, soo, ahhhhhhBring ya body here let me switch up the atmosphereTake you up out of this club and in my new limoFly you all around the worldWhat you want baby girlAre you ready to go now!You know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can't even handle me right nowWatchin you watchin me we go all outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Put your hands up! )(Put your hands up! )(Put your hands up! )The club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Put your hands up! )Lets celebrate now(Put your hands up! )You know who shut it down!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影我的男男男男朋友中陈翰给文婷唱的那首英文歌曲叫什么名字?_百度知道
电影我的男男男男朋友中陈翰给文婷唱的那首英文歌曲叫什么名字?
电影我的男男男男朋友中陈翰给文婷唱的那首英文歌曲叫什么名字?有能下载的吗?歌词呢?女朋友喜欢,想学一学为她唱!
我有更好的答案
我也想知道歌名是什么....
想学一学为她唱
《Goodbye Girl
Goodbye Girl
歌手David Gates,采纳哦~~
虽然我不知道,但不得不说你好有爱哦
没看过啊!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答