my 关于trouble的作文 为题写一个英语作文八十词

求一篇英语作文,题目为“Being a Happy Volunteer”写志愿者行动,内容如下:对志愿者活动的态度参加的一些志愿活动收获与感受要八十个词,_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文,题目为“Being a Happy Volunteer”写志愿者行动,内容如下:对志愿者活动的态度参加的一些志愿活动收获与感受要八十个词,
求一篇英语作文,题目为“Being a Happy Volunteer”写志愿者行动,内容如下:对志愿者活动的态度参加的一些志愿活动收获与感受要八十个词,
Being a volunteer is great!There are lots of volunteers around us now.And they don’t do it for money,they do it only for happy or others.As a young student,helping other people is a major commitment.If I have a chance to join a volunteer club and to be a volunteer who helps others,I will try my best to help others.In my classroom ,I am good at math and science ,I can help my classmates who are in trouble if I am free.In primary school ,I can help teach young students pa int because I am good for drawing.And I am good at singing,so I can sing songs to cheer up the sick people in the hospital.Also,I can help the old people in the old people's home ,I can clean the floor and do chores ,because I think the old people will be very tired and hard if they do the housework by themselves.Except these,so many things I can do .Not only I feel good about helping others ,but also I do something useful .So I think I should study hard to improve my skills and I will help others in the future.以My New School为题,写一篇八十词左右的英语短文._百度作业帮
以My New School为题,写一篇八十词左右的英语短文.
以My New School为题,写一篇八十词左右的英语短文.
We came to the new school for the new term,new school environment is very beautiful,very harmonious coexistence between teachers and students in the school.Quiet Woods are available for reading,a brand new playground is available for training.Every day with morning upon entering the campus,doing morning exercises in sound of the national anthem,in patience taught beginning in learning every day.While learning tasks each day in our beautiful campus is heavy but positive,happy,healthy growth新学期我们来到新学学校,新学校环境很优美,学校里师生相处的很和谐.有幽静的树林可供读书,有崭新的操场可供训练.我们每天伴着晨光踏进校园,在嘹亮的国歌声中进行晨练,在老师耐心的教导中开始每天的学习.虽然每天的学习任务很重但是在美丽的校园里我们积极进取,快乐的学习,健康的成长.自己写的,附上中文翻译这样你可以更方便的取舍要用到的句子.可能不是每句话都能用到,但是希望能够帮到你.
This is my new school. There is a beautiful garden in it. There are four hundred students in our school. There are twenty teachers in my school.Look! That is a new football field. I like playing ...以“Changes in my school”为题的初三英语作文八十词左右,_百度作业帮
以“Changes in my school”为题的初三英语作文八十词左右,
以“Changes in my school”为题的初三英语作文八十词左右,
Great changes have taken place in my life,especially my school life.Firstly, i know it's time for me to settle down tuo my study.I am going to take the examination,which is so important for my life.Because if i wanto go to the key middle school,i must do well in the exam. Secondly,i know my teachers are helpful.They do all they can do to help me.I reall appreciate them.And i wanto say "thank you,my teachers!" Last,i can tell my parents that i won't let them down.一我在学校最喜欢的地方为题写一篇英语作文不少于八十词_百度知道
一我在学校最喜欢的地方为题写一篇英语作文不少于八十词
here are many funny places in our school. For example, the football playground, the classroom, the experiment room. But my favorite place is school’s reading-room. Our school’s reading-room is very big and bright. After class, you can go inside and pick out one of your favorite book to read. There are so many books that you don’t know which one you should read first.I love reading. And J.K Rowling is my favorite writer. I have read the Harry Potter series so many times but I never get bored. In my opinion, reading books not only broaden my horizon, but also help me to be a better man. I can learn different things from these books. When I feel blue, I will go to the school’s reading-room. In that place, I can forget my trouble when I read my favorite novels.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
There are many kinds of music ,such as country music, R&B ,rock music,classic al music and so on. My favorite music i s pop music. On the one hand, it is easy to learn,an d this knid of music is often about our l ife, for example, A whole new world, M emory, Country Road and so on. On the other hand,They are very popular amo ng people and they are very interesting and easy to learn. It is also a good way to learn English. Since I was 12 years old,when I played computer ,I always opened the music player to listen pop music.When I listen ing these pop music . I will feel very rea lx . So that's way I love pop music best
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文80字介绍最难忘的一次生日以My Birthday为题介绍你最难忘的一次生日八十词不出现真实地点和姓名_百度作业帮
英语作文80字介绍最难忘的一次生日以My Birthday为题介绍你最难忘的一次生日八十词不出现真实地点和姓名
英语作文80字介绍最难忘的一次生日以My Birthday为题介绍你最难忘的一次生日八十词不出现真实地点和姓名
模拟鼠标大护法耼法尔刚毕业阿尔一放吧就是你阿黑哥不由天无一人行的夜风阿尔比我有天赋噶个安慰啊好玩不攻击而下方有味儿啊礼物覅混为一谈哈贝股权去问别人一群无需过于我去却可以被u币公分宽气候无一不你家阿金额不会付出巨额退房产业保持娿吃饱饭不吃发好人卡就么会额亏哦你问可以不发刺耳u额不够充分UI耳机也太卷耳兔V无极调温可我想把体力跨区域我国人才去哦无哦我也认为一日而王奎荣为矩形团任务基本相同的给我我ioy...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文八十词 的文章

随机推荐