用英语过去式写作文学霸拜托了 根据要求写作文

拜托拜托 学霸了 就一篇英语作文 代翻译 考试急用 拜托拜托了 _百度作业帮
拜托拜托 学霸了 就一篇英语作文 代翻译 考试急用 拜托拜托了
拜托拜托 学霸了 就一篇英语作文 代翻译 考试急用 拜托拜托了&
我家乡的习俗一篇英语作文,学霸们 拜托了_百度作业帮
一篇英语作文,学霸们 拜托了
Protect animals in danger
Many animals are at the brink of extinction. We should do something to protect them. Due to the rapid development of our human world. The natural environment has been seriously damaged. Animals have less and less living space and their food are becoming more and more scarce. In order to protect our wildlife. Now the governments have built many nature reserves for them to live in. We should take care of our Earth and let all the animals to live in peace.
你能写意思出来吗
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:求学霸,一篇英语作文.&br/&&p&&&/p&&p&&img class=&ikqb_img& src=&http://e./zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=ecf3bc7e855c5e...帮忙写一篇八十个单词以上的英语的“自我介绍”作文,学霸们拜托了_百度知道
帮忙写一篇八十个单词以上的英语的“自我介绍”作文,学霸们拜托了
提问者采纳
Hello everyone, I am glad to give a brief introduction to myself. My name is XX, and I'm XX years old. I am from Xuchang. I am in Constrction class 2, 11th grade, 5-year Dept, in a vocational & technical college. In my spare time, I like to watch TV, and play basketball. I am also fond of reading, swimming, and so on. It is my pleasure to know all of you guys and I wish you will know more about me in future.
希望翻译一下好吗,必采纳
学霸,翻译一下嘛
刚看到,还需要么
嗯,可以吗
翻译一下吧,必定采纳
大家好,非常高兴能介绍我自己。我的名字是**。我*岁了,我来自许昌。我在科技小学五年级2班。在我空闲时间里,我喜欢看电视和打篮球。我也喜欢读书,游泳等等。我非常乐意去认识你并且我希望在以后你也能认识我。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
蓝精灵6492
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
其他2条回答
hey,everybody.............
我的名字是xx我很开心向你们做自我介绍,我是一个xx岁的女生男生,我来自xx我的爱好是打篮球和游泳。我也总是阅读
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,学霸们拜托了_百度知道
提问者采纳
您好,很高兴为您解答!
Society in constant progress, people's life is getting better and better, a lot of people bought cars, but the problem also follows, a lot of pedestrian chi didn't obey the traffic rules, and cause accidents occur frequently. I think as a new era, should consciously abide by traffic regulations, do a red light green line stop.
真心希望能帮到您,如果满意请及时采纳,谢谢!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文日记60字5篇,求学霸解答,拜托。_百度作业帮
英语作文日记60字5篇,求学霸解答,拜托。
英语作文日记60字5篇,求学霸解答,拜托。
我会谢谢。It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Becaus e we have one months to do things we l ove to do. We are free. Although we hav e some homework. But we can finis...
It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Becaus e we have one months to do things we l ove to do. We are free. Although we hav e some homework. But we can finish th em in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In wi nter holidays, I want to have full sleep a nd eat good food in order to replenish m yself.Last but not least, I will have a goo d rest. It was the second day of our winter holi day. I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents ar e in Beijing. So I live alone but I don’t fee l lonely. But I didn’t do something speci al. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh ! I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept f or 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It is time for dinner. I must go! I am very h ungry. It was the third day of our winter holiday . Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manage r of my mother’s company. I sat in my m other’s office and help her answer the te lephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lo t of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had not hing to do. If I did nothing, I was wastin g my time and my life. I can’t do the fool ish thing. We should take good use of o ur time.
Very wants to exit to travel, but the parents always do not have the time. A person in the home, pays attention to the new information frequently on the computer, this kind of day is very bored, but thought that is very joyful. I have understood many. 中文翻译如下: 很想出去旅游,但是父母总是没有时间。常常一个人在家, 在电脑上关注新鲜资讯,这种日子很无聊,但又觉得很快 乐。我懂得了很多。
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
还是找度娘吧

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语写作文 的文章

随机推荐