一封给国外酒店翻译的信,求翻译英文

英语翻译求翻译成英文很高兴收到您的来信,非常感谢您于百忙之中发来如此详尽的信息,随信附上相关资料,我将准时到达贵酒店报道!是给酒店发来的应聘邮件回复._百度作业帮
英语翻译求翻译成英文很高兴收到您的来信,非常感谢您于百忙之中发来如此详尽的信息,随信附上相关资料,我将准时到达贵酒店报道!是给酒店发来的应聘邮件回复.
英语翻译求翻译成英文很高兴收到您的来信,非常感谢您于百忙之中发来如此详尽的信息,随信附上相关资料,我将准时到达贵酒店报道!是给酒店发来的应聘邮件回复.
So glad to hear from you,I really appreciate your detailed reply and the document attached, i will arrive at your hotel in time.本来就很简单,为什么一定要写中式英语呢.无须直译
谢谢你哦。用英文写一封信给外国的朋友,关于中国的节日的.带翻译_百度作业帮
用英文写一封信给外国的朋友,关于中国的节日的.带翻译
用英文写一封信给外国的朋友,关于中国的节日的.带翻译
Spring FestivalMy best festival is Spring Festival.It is in Janurary or February.It is the most important festival for the Chinese people.On that day everybody dresses up.First they extend greetings to their parents.Then each child will get money as a New Year gift,wrapped up in red paper.People in northern China will eat jiaozi,or dumplings,for breakfast,the shape of the dumpling is like gold ingot from ancient China.So people eat them and wish for money and treasure.Burning fireworks was once the most typical custom on the Spring Festival.I like spring festival very much.It's my favourite holiday.我需要给境外酒店发一封英文订房邮件,能帮忙翻译一下吗_百度知道
我需要给境外酒店发一封英文订房邮件,能帮忙翻译一下吗
感谢大家,帮我翻译一下吧,谢谢邮件的内容如下:先生/女士你好
我们预计在10.1-10.4有一个30人的团队,需要预定15间双人房3晚,请问房价是多少钱?是否包含早餐?早餐是什么形式的?能否给予优惠的价格?如果我们只预定3-4间房,价格会有区别吗?
如果预定的话,需要提前多长时间付款?以上就是我的问题,期待您的回复!
提问者采纳
dear sir/ma'&we expect to have a 30 members team there on Oct.1~Oct.4. so we need to book 15 standard rooms(2 beds) for 3 nights. my questions are:how much is the price?is there any discount for the price?if we book 3~4 rooms, any difference?do you provide breakfast? is it free? what the &breakfast usually be?if we decide to book rooms from you, when the prepayment made?best regardsXXXXX
提问者评价
谢谢啦,很及时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一封所在酒店总经理的推荐信
参考译文1:A letter of recommendation, general manager of the hotel where参考译文2:A recommendation of the General Manager letter参考译文3:A recommendation of the General Manager letter参考译文4:A letter of recommendation letters as the general manager of the hotel语义参照:temptation, i want you
翻译公司,希望要让她改变主意不是件容易的事
Let her change of mind is not easy tofaire le vide
使真空snug fasterner
舒适的固件这一周我过得很辛苦
This week I had a hard你傻比 闭嘴 知道么别翻译公司妈
Stupid than shut up you know don't fuck your MOMimports large numbers of autos from Germany and Japan, because there is a market for them
总结赏金猎人
Bounty Hunter我将呆在家里好好休息,尽管我的女朋友们邀请我去逛街
I will stay home and rest, although my girlfriend invited me to go shopping没自由
Not freefc中文游戏
fc Chinese gamebut I want youcomeon.
但我想youcomeon。Front the hair cuts Align
前头发剪对齐接待人员礼貌相迎
Reception staff polite to greet在性幻想中如痴如醉,在舒服的体验中迷茫自我。
Fantasy in a tizzy, confused themselves in a comfortable experience.I think students should wear uniforming
我认为学生应该穿uniforming北京中科汇杰分析科技有限公司
null他学习很不认真,所以考试都以失败告终
He studied many examinations do not seriously, so all ended in failure新能源将被开发利用,停止使用石油等燃料。
New energy will be developed using, and stop using the oil fuel.我们就会迟到
We will be lateAh, okay
啊,好吧current-postburn
目前-postburnNot tall
不高He sits on my r____
正在翻译,请等待...母亲要她第二天早晨早点起床,以便赶上早班车
正在翻译,请等待...我也会坚定我的信仰继续努力生活
I will strengthen my faith to continue to live学院排名成绩排名40多
College ranking ranking of more than 40后人为了纪念他把这天当做节日
Descendants to commemorate his Festival day红烧血燕
Braised Bird's Nest而限制性股票这种股权激励模式在授予时的限制性要求以及出于对保护公司控制 权的考虑,会使得CEO不大可能在报表重述公告之前及时卖出所持有的股权和限制性股票。
The restricted stock award of this model when equity incentive restrictive requirements for the protection and control of the company's consideration, would make the CEO is unlikely to repeat the statements in a timely manner prior to the announcement to sell shares and restricted stock held by .you removed waiting form your hotlist
等待您删除表单您 hotlisti'm think that man's tailor
我认为,人的裁缝I don't want my next life if this life with you together。
我不想我这一生下生活如果与您together。快回话
Fast back最近十年来,智能计算的方法逐渐被人们应用于药代动力学研究中,并基于这些方法不断建立药代动力学模型,取得了较传统方法更好的效果,这一领域正不断受到关注,成为一个不断快速增长的研究分支。
The last ten years, intelligent calculation method being applied pharmacokinetics studies, pharmacokinetic model and based on these methods continue to establish, and achieved better results than traditional methods, this area is constantly being concerned, research branch become a rapidly-growing.next interview.
下一次采访。别 此男子有毒
This man is not toxic使得他们孩子在对外处理的方法也大相径庭。
正在翻译,请等待...你们旅游过吗
You travel through itNATUREL
[object Object]有一天,我会骄傲的回归、
One day I will take pride in the regression,你以前很矮。对么
You've very short. Of whatJealous gods
嫉妒神whenever i am alone with you, you make me feel like i am home again
每当我单独和你在一起,你让我感觉我再次回家棒棒糖
LollipopPremier Room
总理室für Lüfter
为范最近查询:
I used to exercise, I very much like running
当时苏珊在蒙特利尔当地一个动物庇护所志愿她的时间。她担心被带进防空洞的动物的数量,她希望有一种办法,她能教人有更深的动物尊重。
Bartender intermediate certificate
药物进行磋商
Celebration of May Fourth recognition
我宁愿呆在家里出去。。
Some students learn in school department, involved in a number of organized debate competition
正在翻译,请等待...
You will always be with me
In the 1950 of the 20th century, the international factoring has been widely used in Europe and America, and Southeast Asia countries and gradually developed rapidly in the countries in the world of international trade.
电缆科技适配器 60
This is my first time away from home for so long

我要回帖

更多关于 国外酒店预订 的文章

随机推荐