ido dear lover英文歌 almost lover能这样说吗

视频: Social Distortion – Dear Lover (1996)
分享给好友
Social Distortion – Dear Lover (1996)
下载至电脑
用或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
from the album White Light, White Heat, White Trash (1996)
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-DearEditor,I’mtheonlydaughterofmyparents.SotheyworriedabouteverythingIdo.Forexample,whenIridemybike,..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%Dear Editor, I’m the only daughter of my parents. So they worried about everything I do. For example, when I ride my bike, my parents won’t let me to ride by myself. They are afraid I might fall off? my bike and hurt myself. They are taking great trouble to support a bike, withmy mother even carried a first-aid box. I’m not free to ride and I often say angry, “Why not let me ride alone?”Now, most family have one child. Parents want to do everything for his children. This does no good on them. Too many love from parents may prevent children from independent. In my opinion, parents should let their children do that they should do alone. 马上分享给朋友:答案1.worried→worry¥前加are? 2.去掉to? 3.the→ a? 4.carried→ carrying? 5.angry→ angrily? 6.his→ their? 7.family→ families? 8.many→ much? 9.on→ to? 10.that→ what点击查看答案解释点击查看解释相关试题Teena Marie的《Dear Lover》 歌词_百度知道
Teena Marie的《Dear Lover》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Dear Lover歌手:Teena Marie专辑:RobberyDear LoverSocial Distoutionby:stardust618Yeah, lovingOver and over again nowIt ain&#39;t nothing girlTill you&#39;ve felt the painUp against the wallWhy does love always have to hurt?Your scratches run across my backAnd then a tearDear loverI can&#39;t take the pain no moreDear loverI pick my heart up from the floorDear loverI can&#39;t believe it&#39;s come to thisDear loverGive me one lastPainful kissThere ain&#39;t nothin&#39;In this world for free nowSo how high of a priceWill you payHear the screams so loudWake up to the broken glassIt&#39;s a scene from bad to worseAnd many more tearsDear loverI can&#39;t take the pain no moreDear loverI pick my heart up from the floorDear loverI can&#39;t believe it&#39;s come to thisDear loverGive me one lastPainful kissDear loverI can&#39;t take the pain no moreDear loverI pick my heart up from the floorDear loverI can&#39;t believe it&#39;s come to thisDear loverGive me one lastPainful kissOne last kiss
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dear的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dear lover 的文章

随机推荐