等你等了那么久广场舞,谢谢了!

如图,角1=角3,角1=角2,那么DE与Bc有怎么位置关系?为什么?谢谢了,好评啊!_百度知道
都是一样的,所以一样。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他12条回答
∠1=∠2,∠1=∠3,推出∠2=∠3,可得到DE//BC(内错角相等,两直线平行)
因为角一等于角3,角1等于角2,所以角2等于角3,所以DE平行BC
平行,内错角相等两直线平行
这没有什么过程可以写的吖
只有个原因而已嘛
平行,内错角相等两直线平行这个就是过程
∵∠1=∠2,∠3=∠1∴∠2=∠3∴DE‖BC
因为角3=角2
几年级了?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁访问本页面,您的浏览器需要支持JavaScript帮我翻译一下这些英文吧,我很头疼,谢谢了!!!
帮我翻译一下这些英文吧,我很头疼,谢谢了!!! 5
you are feeling some anger? You are right i am some kind of angray but mostly unpleasant. And this is partly because of you but also because of me.
You were asking me how i feel lately.
To be honest: I feel like a lovesick stupid old man that is too blind to see the signs his young pretty "girlfriend" is sending him?over months.
This signs are explanations abou moneyneeds they are simply Impossible sometimes.
And this things are not only about money. This signs are about other things too like simply not answering the easiest questions (do you trie to hide something).
But i think there is no much sense to talk about all this.
So my brain tells me i schould finish this relationship as soon as possible.
But unfortunately my heart tells me i schould do everyting that i do not loose you.
Can you imagine in what bad condition i am right no? I could not sleep for days and i feel really bad.
So the best would be if you would finish this relationship because i can not.
If you decide to do so i wish you all the best for your future live.
And say goodby to Jia Jia (i am really jealous about her because i think she meens so much more to you than i do).
And at last i want to ask you one more thing.
Please do not throw away your future by not going back to school (like you do it now).
Because i do not think you will get another possibility to?improve? your live.
you are feeling some anger? You are right i am some kind of angray but mostly unpleasant. And this is partly because of you but also because of me.
你有些气愤?你是对的,我有点生气,但多数是不高心。有一部分是因为你,但也因为我自己。
You were asking me how i feel lately.
你问我最近感觉怎样。
To be honest: I feel like a lovesick stupid old man that is too blind to see the signs his young pretty "girlfriend" is sending him?over months.
诚实的讲:我觉得像个失恋的老男人太盲目以至于看不见他的年轻漂亮的“女朋友”正在拖他?数月了。
This signs are explanations abou moneyneeds they are simply Impossible sometimes.
这些信号是关于需要钱的原因,有时它们只是简单的不可能。
And this things are not only about money. This signs are about other things too like simply not answering the easiest questions (do you trie to hide something).
这些还不仅是关于钱。这些信号还包括一些其他的事情,例如不回答最简单的问题(你试图隐瞒一些事)
But i think there is no much sense to talk about all this.
但我认为谈论所有这些没有多大意义。
So my brain tells me i schould finish this relationship as soon as possible.
所有我的大脑告诉我应该尽快结束这个关系。
But unfortunately my heart tells me i schould do everyting that i do not loose you.
但很不幸,我的心告诉我,我应该尽一切可能不失去你。
Can you imagine in what bad condition i am right no? I could not sleep for days and i feel really bad.
你能想象我现在处于多么糟的处境吗?我不能入睡很多天了,而且感觉真的很糟。
So the best would be if you would finish this relationship because i can not.
所以最好是你结束这种关系,因为我不能。
If you decide to do so i wish you all the best for your future live.
如果你决定这样做,我对你今后的生活给予最好的祝愿。
And say goodby to Jia Jia (i am really jealous about her because i think she meens so much more to you than i do).
对jiajia说再见(我真的很妒忌她,因为她对你比我对你最要的多)
And at last i want to ask you one more thing.
最后我想要求你一件事
Please do not throw away your future by not going back to school (like you do it now).
请不要因为不去学校而丢掉你的未来(像你现在做的)
Because i do not think you will get another possibility to?improve? your live.
因为我不认为你有其他改善你生活的可能性。
其他回答 (1)
你现在感觉有些愤怒?你是对我的一些angray但主要是一种不愉快的。而这,也因为我的部分原因是你。 你问我最近的感觉。 说实话:我喜欢lovesick愚蠢的老人过于盲目地看到他的年轻漂亮的迹象“女朋友”是送他什么感觉?在几个月。 这标志解释阿布moneyneeds他们有时根本不可能。 这种事情并不只关心金钱。这标志了其他的东西都太像根本没有回答最简单的问题(你特里隐藏的东西)。 不过,我觉得没有多大意义的谈论这一切。 因此,我的大脑告诉我,我schould完成这项尽快关系。 但不幸的是我的心告诉我,我schould做任何东西,我不活你。 你能想象在什么条件很差,我没有权利?我失眠了几天,我感觉非常糟糕。 因此,最好的是,如果你想结束这种关系,因为我不能。 如果你决定这样做,我希望大家为您将来的生活环境最好的。 说古德拜为贾基阿(我真的很嫉妒她,因为我觉得她meens如此多的东西你比我)。 ,最后我要问你一件事。 请不要丢掉的不回学校你的未来(比如你现在就这样做)。 因为我不认为你会另一种可能性呢?改进?你的生活。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 等你等了那么久 祁隆 的文章

随机推荐