9.句意:虽然我们不在同一个教室了,但我们仍然可以看到对方。although
虽然,尽管。
10.句意:他们在学校都交了新朋友。both 在这里指的是Bella 和Fiona 两个人。
考点:选词填空。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届福建省泉州一中九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Long time ago, our world was very beautiful. There were trees, flowers and rivers. It was very clean and tidy.& 1&. We are living in a polluted environment, which is bad for out earth.&& 2&&.The public has been calling for actions against pollution. Scientists have told us to protect out environment,& 3&.The earth is our only home. We should make it comfortable for ourselves and for our children in the future. Now nearly all of the countries are trying their best to stop pollution. Although they have done much, the progress is slow, &&4 . No matter how difficult it is, we should try our best to fight against pollution. By working together, &&5&.根据短文内容,从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全短文。(5分)
来源:2013届广西柳州市九年级初中毕业升学模拟考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:选词填空
选词填空&根据短文内容,从方框中选择恰当的单词完成句子并填写在答题卡对应的横线上。部分单词在填入前需进行词形转换,每个单词只能用一次,每空只能写一词。( 共5分)problem&& less&& important&& healthy&& recycle It is very &&&【小题1】to deal with the rubbish in cities. This is because rubbish not only pollutes the environment but also does harm to people’s &&&【小题2】. We are trying to find some ways of dealing with the rubbish. First, the rubbish can be divided into different kinds. Newspaper and glass can be &&&【小题3】. Used tins can be made into beautiful handicrafts(手工艺品). Polluted water is a big &&&【小题4】. It must be dealt with properly before we let it flow into the river. Some harmful rubbish can be buried(埋)so that it will cause&&&&【小题5】pollution.
来源:学年吉林长春朝阳区八年级上学期期中质量监测英语试卷(解析版)
选词填空。根据短文内容,从方框中选择适当的选项完成短文。(有两个选项是多余的)(10分)
A. to plan&&&&& B.
mountains&& C. money&& D. One&&&& E.
history&& F. called&&&
G. holiday&&&&& H.
pay&&&&&&& I.
any&&&&& J. tickets&&& K. to
get&&& L. everything
Many people like traveling. They go to the &&&1&&,
the seaside or forests. Some people like &&&2&, so
they like to visit some old interesting places. In many countries, the travel
agencies can help you &&&3&&&your holiday.
You can tell the travel agency what kind of &&&4&&&&you
like and how much &&&5&&&you want to spend
and the travel agency will give you a lot of information about where to go, how
&&&6&&&there, where to stay, and what kind
of activities you can do there. &&&7&&of the
ways of travel is &&&8&&&“package” travel.
That is, you just &&&9&&the
money. And the travel agency will plan &&&10&&&for
you, including the ticket for the train or plane, the hotel, the activities and
so on.
来源:学年福建省九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Long time ago, our world was very
beautiful. There were trees, flowers and rivers. It was very clean and tidy.&
1& . We are living in a polluted environment, which is bad for out
earth.&& 2&& .The public has been calling for
actions against pollution. Scientists have told us to protect out environment,&
3& .
The earth is our only home. We should make
it comfortable for ourselves and for our children in the future. Now nearly all
of the countries are trying their best to stop pollution. Although they have
done much, the progress is slow, &&4 . No matter how difficult
it is, we should try our best to fight against pollution. By working together, &&5&
根据短文内容,从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全短文。(5分)
来源:2012年人教初中英语九年级上 Unit 4 练习卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据短文内容,从方框内选择合适的单词填空,使短文完整、连贯。
  best,
cause, either, everything, friendship, plenty, take, true, though, with
  In
today's world many people seem to be hungry for money. Money does have its good
effect on the poor. But even if a person has already got (1.) of money, it
doesn't mean he has got (2.) 
  If
money were everything, all millionaires (百万富翁) would have real love, true 3., good health and a long life.
However, this is not always 4..
  No
other three words are more pleasant (令人愉快的) than &I love you&. But can love be bought? I'm afraid
not. Love means to give, not to (5.. To each person, health and a long life are
probably the 6.things. Well, can health and a long life be bought 7.money? Of
course not. True friendship can't be bought, 8..
  As we
see around, if money is cared for too much, it can 9.brothers to quarrel,
lovers to hate and marriage to end. Even 10.you have much money, it is still not
enough to make you a happy person if you have no one to laugh with, no one to
cry for.【小题1】different 【小题2】first【小题3】knew【小题4】sad【小题5】picture【小题6】They【小题7】friends【小题8】happened【小题9】Although【小题10】both
解析试题分析:这篇短文讲的是两个好朋友在新学期被分到了不同的班里。开始的时候两人都觉得很孤独,思念对方。但很快他们又都找到了新朋友。【小题1】句意:Bella 和Fiona去年是同班同学,但是今年他们在不同的班里。由句中的but 表示转折可知今年不同班了,另外下文也告诉了我们,Bella 分到了A班,Fiona 在B班。故填different。【小题2】句意:在这个学期的第一天… 在具体的某一天,介词应用on 。【小题3】句意:她看了看全班同学,她几乎不认识他们。know 认识。【小题4】句意:她伤心的坐在那。因为在新班里,她谁也不认识,所以很伤心,想念她的朋友Fiona。【小题5】句意:她开始画一张关于夏天的画。由painting 可知,这里是画画。【小题6】句意:他们两个都画出了美丽的夏天的图画。由上文可知这里是两个人。【小题7】句意:在美术课的最后,他们成了好朋友。【小题8】句意:那一天,Fiona 也发生了同样的事情。happen 发生。【小题9】句意:虽然我们不在同一个教室了,但我们仍然可以看到对方。although 虽然,尽管。【小题10】句意:他们在学校都交了新朋友。both 在这里指的是Bella 和Fiona 两个人。考点:选词填空。
用所给词的适当形式填空。(5分)【小题1】They are in Class 1 Grade 8. Mr Wang is _______Chinese teacher.【小题2】How about _________an English song in English class?【小题3】Whose _______ are in the desk?& They’re Ann’s and Dick’s.【小题4】Why not _______ a kite with us tomorrow?【小题5】The young woman can’t cook. So she often eats _______.
Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be used once(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每个单词或词组只能填一次.:(共8分.Everybody knows that it is dangerous to cross the street without looking both ways in China. However, I had a different experience in Berkeley, a beautiful city in California, US. I didn’t know what to do when I had to cross the roads&&&【小题1】&&&my first couple of days there: I wondered whether I should let the car go first or not? Based on my old experience back in China, I would certainly let the car go. “Who wants to be knocked down by a car?” I thought to&&&【小题2】&&. One day, I was checking for cars while I was waiting to go to the other side of the road. An SUV came fast toward me, so I stopped and&&&【小题3】&. However, to my great surprise, the car stopped right in front of me. To be honest, I was a little confused because in China drivers usually try hard to drive as &&&【小题4】&&&as possible to cross the road before people step out. Not knowing what to do for a moment, I saw no sign the car was going to move, so I offered a “signal’ to let him go first.
根据短文内容,选择适当的单词或短语填空,使短文意思完整。每个选项至多使用一次,有两项剩余。答案填写到答题纸指定位置。exercise&&&
care for&&& weight&&& but&&&
needs&&& For instance&burn&&&&
more&&&& should&&&& keep healthy&How much exercise is enough? Studies show that everyone 【小题1】._____ 30-60 minutes of exercise every day and kids need at least 60 minutes. Unluckily, many people have trouble in getting enough 【小题2】.______. There are many reasons such as lack (缺乏) of time, energy, and places to do it. At the same time, too many people are putting 【小题3】. ______ food into their bodies than they burn. If you eat more than you need, you will put on 【小题4】. ______. If you take in fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight.You can regularly 【小题5】. ______ a small number of calories with everyday activities such as doing housework, climbing stairs, and washing dishes. To 【小题6】. ______, that’s not enough. Running 5 miles can burn about 500-600 calories, 【小题7】. ______ it’s hard for most people. In fact, you don’t need to run 5 miles a day to stay fit. There are easy ways to get enough daily exercise. 【小题8】. ______, walking burns 8 calories per minute, and jogging (慢跑) burns 20 calories per minute.&&&&&&
选用方框内所给的词的适当形式填空。develop&&&
invention&&& go&&& home&&& lucky 【小题1】Computers are one of the greatest ___________ in the world. 【小题2】The heavy rain stopped us from ________ out yesterday.【小题3】With the __________ of China, many children can get a good education.【小题4】He fell off the bike, but ________, he was not hurt.【小题5】It’s said that the flood has made millions of people __________.
用方框内的单词完成下面的句子(共10分)(有多余选项)。 &&【小题1】He__________gets up at six o'clock, seven days a week. 【小题2】How__________ do you go to the movies? 【小题3】It__________rains here. It's usually sunny and warm. 【小题4】Some of my friends exercise every day and hardly ever eat junk food, but most of them eat junk food __________. 【小题5】I can't swim. So I__________go to the beach to swim. Sometimes I go there with my friends to run.
选词填空:根据短文内容,用方框中所给词的恰当形式填空,每个单词限用一次。help&&& careful&&& love&&& flower&& yourself【小题1】Some of my classmates &&&&their mothers with housework last Mother’s Day.【小题2】 Others bought some &&&&for their mothers. 【小题3】“Why not make a birthday card by &&&&to show your love?”my father said to me.【小题4】Then I went to my room to make a birthday card &&&. 【小题5】 I wrote in the card, "I&_&&you, my dear mother!"
根据句意从方框中选择合适的动词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。&
chat&&&& play&&& wash&&
swim&& not be&&&【小题1】Simon ______________ happy because he doesn’t do well in English.【小题2】It’s time for the dancers in the club _____________ with each other.【小题3】Mrs. White makes her son ______________ the piano once a day.【小题4】Helen together with her mum often _______________ clothes at weekends.【小题5】Millie usually practises ____________ in the river in summer.
用方框中所给单词或短语的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确连贯,每个单词或短语限用一次。can&& help&&
ground&&& rather than&&&
encourage&&& by&& plant& we&&
off&& unless
&&&&&&There are many ways to save the environment if you would like. In this passage, you can find some ways. Plant more trees. Choose a right 【小题1】________ near your house or workplace. 【小题2】________ there’s any rule stopping you growing trees in that area, go ahead and grow trees. Plant a tree every month and【小题3】________ your friends and classmates to join you. Have more and more trees 【小题4】________ and there will come a day when you have green land thanks to your hard work. Walk more and drive less. Choose to walk 【小题5】________ drive your car. Walk or ride a bicycle to work if it’s not very far. Not only cycling but walking is good exercise. And each time you avoid using your car, you’re doing something 【小题6】________ to cut down air pollution. You are saving fuel, saving money and keeping fit as well. Save water. Water is very important for living things. It’s 【小题7】________ who use and pollute it. The simplest way to save water is turning 【小题8】________ water taps after use. When you visit a beach, make sure that you don’t throw waste around. Do not pollute rivers 【小题9】________ dropping garbage or other waste. Water is so precious, so we 【小题10】________ waste or pollute it.当前位置:
>>>短文填空。根据短文内容,从方框内选择合适的单词并用其适当形式..
短文填空。
根据短文内容,从方框内选择合适的单词并用其适当形式填空,使短文完整、连贯。
&&&&&Rock music began in the United States in the 1950s. It first became (1)________ in small clubs and on the radio. Later, with the introduction of rock music programs, people could watch their (2)________ bands on TV.Rock music has (3)________ many music styles since it was born. And it has been influenced by (4)________ cultures and musical traditions, too. (5)________ changes in rock music have often taken place in regional centers, (6)________ as New York City, Kingston and Liverpool, the influence of rock music is now felt (7)________ the world.Some people may not like rock music for its (8)_______, fast beats or naughty (粗俗的) lyrics. But (9)________ of rock music lovers all over the world are crazy about it because they think this kind of music can (10)________ their feelings completely.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:同步题
1. popular&&&&2. favorite&&&&3. influenced&&&& 4. different&&&& 5. Although 6. such&&&&&&7. around&&&& 8. loud&&&&&&&&&&9. millions&&&&&&10. show
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“短文填空。根据短文内容,从方框内选择合适的单词并用其适当形式..”主要考查你对&&历史文化类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
历史文化类阅读
历史文化类阅读:本类题型常用的方式是夹叙夹议。叙述的目的是为了议,所以要把握其议才是主要方面。阅读这类文章,先弄清其引入的话题,再弄清里面人物对其不同的看法,然后理解作者本身对话题的观点看法或思考。初中英语阅读理解的解题技巧:一、要注意养成良好的阅读心理,阅读时要去掉杂念,心绪要安定,精神要专一,要形成一种惬意的顺向心理。切不可一遇到几个生词难句,就心烦意乱,失去自控能力。心理学家告诉我们,任何恐慌,过分紧张的情绪都会形成一种消极因素妨碍大脑的正常思维功能。因此,遇到困难一定要从容不迫,心无旁骛。这样才能对所读的文章印象清晰,理解深刻。二、要提高视读的速度,考阅读理解,从另一个方面来说,考的是考试速度。因此做阅读理解时,要注意培养自己快速阅读的习惯。切不可在个别难懂的词句上磨蹭,只要全篇理解了,个别难懂的词句可以根据上下文和构词法去猜测,去推断。三、对文章的评价分析,一定要坚持“词不离句,句不离篇”,要理解文章作者的原意,而不能按你自己的意愿去想当然。切记:一想当然,就会出错。
发现相似题
与“短文填空。根据短文内容,从方框内选择合适的单词并用其适当形式..”考查相似的试题有:
713676806212201974112149219681731. willing&&&&2. studying&&&&&&3. free&&&&&4. provides&&&&5. made&&&6. help&&&7. spend&&&&&&8. unable&&&9. happier&&&&&&10. continue
来源:2013届福建省泉州一中九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Long time ago, our world was very beautiful. There were trees, flowers and rivers. It was very clean and tidy.& 1&. We are living in a polluted environment, which is bad for out earth.&& 2&&.The public has been calling for actions against pollution. Scientists have told us to protect out environment,& 3&.The earth is our only home. We should make it comfortable for ourselves and for our children in the future. Now nearly all of the countries are trying their best to stop pollution. Although they have done much, the progress is slow, &&4 . No matter how difficult it is, we should try our best to fight against pollution. By working together, &&5&.根据短文内容,从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全短文。(5分)
来源:2013届广西柳州市九年级初中毕业升学模拟考试英语卷(带解析)
选词填空&根据短文内容,从方框中选择恰当的单词完成句子并填写在答题卡对应的横线上。部分单词在填入前需进行词形转换,每个单词只能用一次,每空只能写一词。( 共5分)problem&& less&& important&& healthy&& recycle It is very &&&【小题1】to deal with the rubbish in cities. This is because rubbish not only pollutes the environment but also does harm to people’s &&&【小题2】. We are trying to find some ways of dealing with the rubbish. First, the rubbish can be divided into different kinds. Newspaper and glass can be &&&【小题3】. Used tins can be made into beautiful handicrafts(手工艺品). Polluted water is a big &&&【小题4】. It must be dealt with properly before we let it flow into the river. Some harmful rubbish can be buried(埋)so that it will cause&&&&【小题5】pollution.
来源:学年吉林长春朝阳区八年级上学期期中质量监测英语试卷(解析版)
选词填空。根据短文内容,从方框中选择适当的选项完成短文。(有两个选项是多余的)(10分)
A. to plan&&&&& B.
mountains&& C. money&& D. One&&&& E.
history&& F. called&&&
G. holiday&&&&& H.
pay&&&&&&& I.
any&&&&& J. tickets&&& K. to
get&&& L. everything
Many people like traveling. They go to the &&&1&&,
the seaside or forests. Some people like &&&2&, so
they like to visit some old interesting places. In many countries, the travel
agencies can help you &&&3&&&your holiday.
You can tell the travel agency what kind of &&&4&&&&you
like and how much &&&5&&&you want to spend
and the travel agency will give you a lot of information about where to go, how
&&&6&&&there, where to stay, and what kind
of activities you can do there. &&&7&&of the
ways of travel is &&&8&&&“package” travel.
That is, you just &&&9&&the
money. And the travel agency will plan &&&10&&&for
you, including the ticket for the train or plane, the hotel, the activities and
so on.
来源:学年福建省九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Long time ago, our world was very
beautiful. There were trees, flowers and rivers. It was very clean and tidy.&
1& . We are living in a polluted environment, which is bad for out
earth.&& 2&& .The public has been calling for
actions against pollution. Scientists have told us to protect out environment,&
3& .
The earth is our only home. We should make
it comfortable for ourselves and for our children in the future. Now nearly all
of the countries are trying their best to stop pollution. Although they have
done much, the progress is slow, &&4 . No matter how difficult
it is, we should try our best to fight against pollution. By working together, &&5&
根据短文内容,从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全短文。(5分)
来源:2012年人教初中英语九年级上 Unit 4 练习卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据短文内容,从方框内选择合适的单词填空,使短文完整、连贯。
  best,
cause, either, everything, friendship, plenty, take, true, though, with
  In
today's world many people seem to be hungry for money. Money does have its good
effect on the poor. But even if a person has already got (1.) of money, it
doesn't mean he has got (2.) 
  If
money were everything, all millionaires (百万富翁) would have real love, true 3., good health and a long life.
However, this is not always 4..
  No
other three words are more pleasant (令人愉快的) than &I love you&. But can love be bought? I'm afraid
not. Love means to give, not to (5.. To each person, health and a long life are
probably the 6.things. Well, can health and a long life be bought 7.money? Of
course not. True friendship can't be bought, 8..
  As we
see around, if money is cared for too much, it can 9.brothers to quarrel,
lovers to hate and marriage to end. Even 10.you have much money, it is still not
enough to make you a happy person if you have no one to laugh with, no one to
cry for.

我要回帖

更多关于 二加一笔有哪些字 的文章

随机推荐