Waiting for the Moon专辑_Waiting for the MoonTindersticks_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
Waiting for the Moon
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
录音室专辑
我的评价:
Tindersticks专辑介绍:by
Andy KellmanThe fact that Waiting for the Moon isn't much more than another addition to Tindersticks' discography will be enough to keep the devout fans pleased. At this stage in the band's existence, it is mightily impressive that a mediocre record has yet to slip out of the den. However, neither this nor Can Our Love... threatens, at any point, to rival Simple Pleasure -- let alone anything that preceded it. Apart from the increased vocal presence of arranger and multi-instrumentalist Dickon Hinchcliffe, who provides a much-needed bittersweetness to counter Stuart Staples' familiar warble, there's not much to add apart from the fact that numerous dimensions from the band's past are sprinkled throughout. So, even more so than before, the casual fans will have difficulty pinning down the minor differences and developments that distinguish this album from the one that came before it. "Say Goodbye to the City," similar to the most fiery moments of the band's first record, builds a dramatic, storming rush of rumbling rhythm, blaring guitars, droning strings, and demented Tijuana brass. Just the same, "4.48 Psychosis" is a noisily agitated spoken word piece that gleans from Sarah Kane's same-named play. Though "Sometimes It Hurts," an elegant duet with Lhasa de Sala, makes the album seem all the more like a trip through the past, the still-present soul influences that ran through the previous two albums seem more like a logical extension. Few bands can get away with being in a holding pattern like Tindersticks. When they remain this potent -- indicated from the very first lines of the album, "My hands 'round your throat/If I kill you now, well, they'll never know" -- it's all but impossible to wish for the band's end.
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
我很擅长等待。
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Tindersticks的其他热门专辑
为该专辑做出贡献的有:
关注虾米:当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art mu..
&&&&&& One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art museum while waiting for my husband to finish a business meeting. I was looking forward to a quiet view (看) of some great paintings of excellent artists.&&&&&& A young couple looking at the paintings in front of me were talking non-stop. I watched them a moment and decided she was doing all the talking. In fact, I was surprised at this man for putting up with her everlasting speech. Bored by their noise, I moved on.&&&&&& I met them several times as I moved through those rooms of art. Each time I heard her voice, I moved away at once.&&&&&&& I was standing at the museum gift shop buying some cards when the couple walked to the exit (出口).&&&&&& “He’s a brave man,” said the shop assistant. “Most of us would give up if we were blinded at such a young age. But he and his wife come in whenever there’s a new art show.”&&&&&& It explained the non-stop talk! A sudden sense of shame came to my heart for what I was thinkingjust now. “But what does he get out of the art?” I asked.&&&&&& “His wife describes each painting so he can see it in his head.”&&&&&& At that moment I realized what is patience, courage and love. I saw the patience of a young wife describing paintings to a person who can’t see and courage of a husband who would not allow blindness change his love towards art. And I felt the love shared by the two as I watched them walking away holding each other’s hands.
1. How did the writer feel in the beginning when hearing the woman’s talking?
A. SurprisedB. BoredC. ExcitedD. Happy&&
2. What can we infer (推断) from the underlined sentence in Paragraph 1?
A. The writer was waiting for somebody.B. The writer was a silent person.C. The writer was looking for some great paintings.&& D. The writer wanted t to enjoy some great paintings quietly and carefully.
3. The woman kept talking while she and her husband were enjoying the art show because ___________.
A. she was too excited to keep silent&&&& B. she preferred talking to listening&&&&C. she had to explain everything to her blind husband&&&& D. she liked to show off in front of others
4. What did the writer think of the woman at last?
A. The woman was too noisy.&&&& B. The woman was patient and loving.&&&&C. The woman was blind.&&&&D. The woman was brave.
5. The passage mainly shows us ___________.
A. patience, courage and love&&B. how to watch paintings&& C. how art changed people’s life&&&&&&&&D. a trip
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:山东省中考真题
1-5&B D C B A
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art mu..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art mu..”考查相似的试题有:
543071340889029313107499859125103等待月亮 Waiting for the Moon
等待月亮的图片
······
喜欢这部电影的人也喜欢
······
评论被折叠,是因为发布这条评论的帐号行为异常。评论仍可以被展开阅读,对发布人的账号不造成其他影响。如果认为有问题,可以豆瓣电影。
关于《等待月亮》的问题
· · · · · ·
等待月亮的影评
······
/2013/06/waiting-for-moon4.html
等待月亮 Waiting for the Moon (1987)
本片获得1987年第4届圣丹尼斯电影节评委会最佳影片奖。
电影讲述美国作家Gertrude Stein与同性恋女友Alice B. Toklas生前的一段故事。这部电影没有太具体的情节,只是记录一些生活片段,比如Gertrude Stein与Alice B. Toklas在花园里读书、在家中吵架、在户外野.........
用豆瓣App扫码,找人聊聊这部电影。没有豆瓣App?
以下豆列推荐
······
(桃桃淘电影)
(guyu-如沐春风)
(西木的风)
谁在看这部电影
······
订阅等待月亮的评论:
& 2005-, all rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 moon waiting是啥 的文章