我试着想要告诉你密码,但我不想像哥哥那样.的英文翻译?麻烦各位哥哥姐姐帮一下.
我试着想要告诉你密码,但我不想像哥哥那样.的英文翻译?麻烦各位哥哥姐姐帮一下.
l try to tell you the secret,but i don't want to be the same as my brother
I tried to tell you the password, but I don't want to like my brother。
i want to try to tell my idea我早就应该告诉你了。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译我想告诉客人这块色样我们没有现成的样品,所以已经安排给您放样了,大改10月4号能完成并寄给您确认不是大改,是大概,不好意思_百度作业帮
英语翻译我想告诉客人这块色样我们没有现成的样品,所以已经安排给您放样了,大改10月4号能完成并寄给您确认不是大改,是大概,不好意思
英语翻译我想告诉客人这块色样我们没有现成的样品,所以已经安排给您放样了,大改10月4号能完成并寄给您确认不是大改,是大概,不好意思
The color sample we have no ready-made samples, so it has been arranged for me to give you lofting, probably October 4th can finish and send you confirmation.
I want to tell guests the color samples our sample is not readily available, so arrangements have been made to your loft, probably on October 4 can be completed and sent to you to confirmI want t...
The color sample we have no ready-made samples, so it has been arranged for me to give you samples, big change will be finished and send to you on October 4th.
dear guest,I'm sorry to tell you that this kind of color sample is not avaible now, but I have arranged to make it for you. It will be completed about on Oct.4. I will send it to you for confirm as soon as possible.帮我翻译这段话~!帮我翻译这些话 翻译成美国式英文“我是意思是 我没有收到你的信 我以前的2个FTP空间也不好使了,连接失败,不知道为什么,你能把 新的FTP空间的用户名和密码告诉我么?我_百度作业帮
帮我翻译这段话~!帮我翻译这些话 翻译成美国式英文“我是意思是 我没有收到你的信 我以前的2个FTP空间也不好使了,连接失败,不知道为什么,你能把 新的FTP空间的用户名和密码告诉我么?我
帮我翻译这段话~!帮我翻译这些话 翻译成美国式英文“我是意思是 我没有收到你的信 我以前的2个FTP空间也不好使了,连接失败,不知道为什么,你能把 新的FTP空间的用户名和密码告诉我么?我以前的空间用户名是windosss密码是123456 还有一个用户名为WWVV密码是123456 这把这两个空间的新用户名和密码告诉我,我会表示十分感谢!”以上这么多 大家帮我翻译下啊
I meant,I didnt receive ur letter.The two FTP spaces I used before didnt work,couldn't connect to the server,I dunno y.Can u plz tell me the new FTP space username and password?The username of my first old account was windosss and the password is 123456.and the other one the username is WWVV and the password is 123456.I'll be so grateful and happy if u tell me these two spaces' new username and password.
I mean I haven't got your letter. Moreover, the two FTP accounts I used before are not available now. I don't know how to make them connected to the server. Could you please tell me the new FTP accoun...英语翻译1.我们是来帮您换保险箱电池的.2..不好意思,钥匙有些问题,我马上回来.(意思就是,保险箱钥匙拿错了,重新去取正确的钥匙,再回来开保险箱)3.电池已换好了,请您输入新密码.请求把_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我们是来帮您换保险箱电池的.2..不好意思,钥匙有些问题,我马上回来.(意思就是,保险箱钥匙拿错了,重新去取正确的钥匙,再回来开保险箱)3.电池已换好了,请您输入新密码.请求把
英语翻译1.我们是来帮您换保险箱电池的.2..不好意思,钥匙有些问题,我马上回来.(意思就是,保险箱钥匙拿错了,重新去取正确的钥匙,再回来开保险箱)3.电池已换好了,请您输入新密码.请求把以上中文翻译成英语,这( )里的不用翻译.
Hi,we are here to help you to change the battery of the safe.I'm sorry ,there's something wrong with the key, i'll be back soon.battery changed ,input your new code please.
Hello, we are here to help you change the safe of the battery. The battery has already changing, please change the new password.
楼上那样的翻译明显有错误,这样也能被推荐,误导人家了。 1.Excuse me, we are here to help you change the safe battery.2.I am sorry that I have got the wrong key and I will fetch the right one immediately.3.The...
哦,明白了,还更容易。
2.Sorry. There is something wrong with my key and I will go to fix it immediately.
1.Hello, we are here to help you change the safe of the battery.2.Sorry, the key has some problems, I'll be come back soon.3.The battery has already change good, please input your new password.

我要回帖

更多关于 在周日早上英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐