90钱包失而复得得,用一个词形容此刻的心情昨天我钱包掉了,后来有拾主捡到还给我

写一篇英语短文,不少于70词哦~吴丽在上学的路上捡到一个钱包,发现里面有钱,她便在所拾到的地方等待失主,后来一个女子领走了钱包_百度作业帮
写一篇英语短文,不少于70词哦~吴丽在上学的路上捡到一个钱包,发现里面有钱,她便在所拾到的地方等待失主,后来一个女子领走了钱包
写一篇英语短文,不少于70词哦~吴丽在上学的路上捡到一个钱包,发现里面有钱,她便在所拾到的地方等待失主,后来一个女子领走了钱包
chinasI wake up in the morning,open the curtains,sunshine and went into the house and sunshine bright day,WuLi after eating breakfast back to school bag.Morning extracurricular activities,the teacher take students go to the playground free activities,students in the running,some in some play skip rope,some in the hacky-sack,playground on a laughter!WuLi and several students in the running back and forth,playing with all sorts of multifarious game,play of positive excited,suddenly,a football WuLi shoot up,toward flank of classmate stare big eyes to see WuLi,just at that moment,the WuLi quickly went back a glimmer,escaped the ball,shout,close call!The students play with WuLi apologize,come quickly WuLi also connect a voice to say "it doesn't matter,but it really doesn't matter at all well,they didn't do it on purpose,say I don't also ok,well,hey,we are a school students should be even more solidarity,WuLi told them I'm okay,they can't rest easy to play.Students also continue their game.Playing,WuLi casual found her feet is incredibly a ten yuan,she thought,have the ten dollars I don't you can just buy what I always wanted comic books,on second thought,but have lost money,if the students take ten dollars to buy study material,that he now should have much worried,what should I do?There are two SIMS head in as zhang quarrel,a said "anyway is pick up money,that's you,can want to buy what they buy what",another SIMS said "no!No!That money is not your cannot take,how don't you think the students for losing money if worried?He should buy learning material,how does that do?" Yes,mom and dad originally taught WuLi,not his own things can't get,the teacher also said,to do a good student of greatly!How can I put the adults to ten dollars?Choose the teach when After some ideological struggle,WuLi decided to put money bad to losing money,do a classmate of chinas good student!Think like this,in the heart of the baggage is down,so WuLi is in place for a while,waiting,he had little classmate arrived,she asked WuLi have insight on,having ten silver COINS,WuLi takes money out for her,she is very happily say:"thank you!Thank you!I went to the bookshop found that money was gone,remembered just in this play,isn't it out?Didn't expect to find!Thank you very much!Classmate which class are you?I want to tell your teacher,let the teacher praised your behavior!" I smiled NaoNao head and said no,this is what I should do.Then went back to the classroom.Today,WuLi found not his own things is can't take,do a chinas boy also is very simple!In the future,if happen again today,she can so that,for this,she felt very happy!一篇简单的英文日记请帮我写一篇英文日记,内容是这样的,昨天晚上自行车丢了,今天失而复得,尽可能多的运用些英文的形容词来表达心情,字数几十个字就可以了,还有哦,是高中的知识哦,其_百度作业帮
一篇简单的英文日记请帮我写一篇英文日记,内容是这样的,昨天晚上自行车丢了,今天失而复得,尽可能多的运用些英文的形容词来表达心情,字数几十个字就可以了,还有哦,是高中的知识哦,其
一篇简单的英文日记请帮我写一篇英文日记,内容是这样的,昨天晚上自行车丢了,今天失而复得,尽可能多的运用些英文的形容词来表达心情,字数几十个字就可以了,还有哦,是高中的知识哦,其实就是什么happy,upset之类的,但是文章的语言怎么组织,
dear diary,i can't contain the joy which i'm feeling right now.the bicycle which i thouhgt was already stolen yesterday has been found back.the kind of feeling i have being through for the past two days is beyond description.but at least for now,i really believe miracles do happen around us as i used to think that the lost objects can never be retrieved back.and frankly speaking.upon realising it was lost,i was quite upset and even furious,not because the expensiveness but the inconvenience caused by this lost.this retrievement is to my most surprise and i really need to pay my gratitude to the person who had found it.不知道LZ对格式是否有要求不过楼上的都错了,语法也不说了.我用了几段话来形容丢自行车后的感受而不是简单的加了几个形容词,至于丢自行车的过程我就省略了因为LZ似乎想聚焦于失而复得的感受.字数有些多.LZ可根据自己的要求进行删减和参考.
A man went into the to the police station to report his identification card missing. He was extremely upset, but then, so would anyone if they are in the same situation as well. He was also very worri...
Yesterday evening lost my bike, the mood is very sad, thought lost my bike home without scold and my frustration returned home, the result was really said a phone. In the school had a day. Later someh...
A man went into the to the police station to report his identification card missing. He was extremely upset, but then, so would anyone if they are in the same situation as well. He was also very worri...
Bicycle lost last night, had quite happy to buy new, but today recovered the.
Yesterday evening, I found that my bike was stolen. I spent long time looking for it, but got no result,which really made me upset and sad. Thinking how unlucky I was, my sleep also got influenced dur...
Today is Thangsgiving.The 4th Thursday of说说你此刻的心情,用一个词语或字来形容,我先来,哎,大家接下去_百度作业帮
说说你此刻的心情,用一个词语或字来形容,我先来,哎,大家接下去
说说你此刻的心情,用一个词语或字来形容,我先来,哎,大家接下去
二楼心情:晕
不欠债,不恋爱,不家庭负担!也不太吐苦水!我在网吧拾了一个钱包,打开一看里面有钱,后来我见有人找,我没有给,我犯法吗_百度知道
我在网吧拾了一个钱包,打开一看里面有钱,后来我见有人找,我没有给,我犯法吗
我想知道我是盗窃吗。我是拣的,我在地上,当时以为人家不要的,看上去很新,那起来看了看,拉开最里面的拉练有钱,我想知道我违法吗,犯罪吗
1200元,和一个公交卡 wo
我在地上拣的,我也不知道有钱啊,当时的确没有钱,可能外边的钱让人那走了,里面有拉练,我拉开有钱。 我拣到钱包还有罪吗,当时我已经把钱放我钱包里了,有人来找,我也紧张就没有给 我也不缺1200元钱啊。我想知道警察会抓我吗
提问者采纳
你的行为不属于盗窃行为,属于侵占行为,但由于你侵占的数额没到法定追究刑事责任(侵占罪法定追究刑事责任的起点为5000元),故此你的行为不是犯罪.所有人(钱包失主)如知道钱包被你拾得,你又拒不交出,可向当地法院起诉要求法院裁定你交还.以上是相关法律解释,具体怎么做,那是你的事.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
不算盗窃,但属违法,情节不严重,放心不会有什么事的~建楼主还是把它交到派出所去的好,要做个遵纪守法的好孩子嘛~盗窃是指以非法占有为目的,秘密窃取数额较大的公私财物或者多次盗窃公私财物的行为。要注意是“窃取”,你并没有“窃取”,而是拾取。所以楼主不算盗窃^^。但是捡到他人物品拒不返还是违法的。根据《中华人民共和国民法通则》若干问题的意见(试行)第94条:“拾得人将拾得物据为己有,拒不返还而引起诉讼的,按照侵权之诉处理”。所以嘛,还是趁早交给警察叔叔手里面咯~搞成“拒不返还”就不好了……
不是犯罪 ,没事 。大胆的用。。。如果你真不是盗窃的话
还有别再去那个网吧了
一般网吧都有监控器的
呵,你以为人家不要了??你在搞笑么?如果真的是不要了为什么不直接给乞丐??人又一得,必有一失。。。。。不要因为1200元失去了你很重要的……
不是盗窃,是侵占。至于是否犯罪,要看数额的
不是犯罪 没事,
不是盗窃也不是犯法、这是自己捡的就有权利支配它想怎么用就怎么用不过这也是道德上的问题属于缺乏道德观念意识 没事大胆的花吧没人抓你...
你捡起来了,如果有人在找的话,请还给主人。如果没有人找你可以拿起来。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 做梦钱包失而复得 的文章

随机推荐