i'm not who'sfantastic baby 汉语.汉语怎么说

求尼欧his mistake的歌词及中文翻译_百度知道
求尼欧his mistake的歌词及中文翻译
这歌是亚瑟小子(Usher)的,歌词如下:Do I remind you of the pain that He put you through, girl? 我是否让你想起了他曾经对你的伤害,girlIs that the reason I’m to blame 这就是我要被责怪的理由吗?Before I do it 在我这样做之前Is it because he treated you badly 是因为他对你很不好吗?I always stand accused 我总是忍受着指责Protecting yourself from somebody else 你保护自己I’m not who's hurting you 我不是伤害你的那个人And it’s killing me girl 女孩,知道你把我和他比较,这会很伤害我knowing you compare me to him Always guilty before the sin 我总是在犯错前就(被认为是)有罪的I can’t win, I can’t win 我(永远都)没办法赢,没办法赢I’ll do anything to prove I love you 我会做任何事来证明我爱你 Baby girl but I refuse to 但是Baby,我拒绝为一些我并没有做过的事情负责 Pay for something I didn’t do I love you girl 我爱你,girlBut I refuse to stay, 但我我不会为了弥补他犯的错而留下paying for his mistakes He left a scar across your heart 他在你心里留下了一道伤口 I understand girl 我了解,girlDon’t let his wrongs 但是请不要让他所犯的错 tear us apart 让我们分开Girl I’m your man 我是你的男人 Just because he did, 总因为他做过的事you swear I’m cheating 让你认定我在欺骗
You think I just don’t care 你认为我不在乎Why must I do time for another man’s crime 我为什么要因为另一个人的罪行而浪费时间 Girl you know that ain’t fair
girl,你知道这不公平And its killing me girl knowing you compare me to him Always guilty before the sin I can’t win, no I can’t winI’ll do anything to prove I love you Baby girl but I refuse to pay for something I didn’t do I love you girl But I refuse to stay, paying for his mistakes (这段上面都有)I know he did you wrong 我知道他让你误解 我会做一些事以证明我爱你 But tell me what does that have to do with me 但是请你告诉我那和我有什么关系 Trying to show you something real 试着展现你(我)真实的一面 Figure out what is going on 弄清楚到底发生什么了Before you look up and I’ll be gone Ohh ohh 在你寻找前我将会离开Mmhhhh mhhh 喔哦~I’ll do anything to prove I love you 我会做任何事以证明我爱你 Baby girl but I refuse to pay for something I didn’t do 但是我拒绝为一些我并没有做过的事情负责 I love you, I love you, I love you 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你I’ll do anything to prove I love you 我会做任何事以证明我爱你Baby girl but I refuse to pay 责 for something I didn’t do 但是我拒绝为一些我并没有做过的事情负责I love you girl
我爱你 girl But I refuse to stay, paying for his mistakes 但是我不会为了弥补他犯的错而留下辛苦整理,自己翻译,希望采纳!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 fantastic baby 汉语 的文章

随机推荐