我心目中的英雄英语王俊凯英语80词左右

王俊凯为粉丝来信改错别字:真的不能忍(图)
来源:中国新闻网
\俊凯为粉丝来信改错别字
  中新网6月29日电 昨晚,TFBOYS成员王俊凯在微博晒出粉丝来信,称自己已经阅读,很感动,“但是错别字什么的真的不能忍”,并祝粉丝们“期末好好复习吧,大家都争取考个好成绩哈”。照片中,王俊凯还把粉丝来信中的错别字用红笔标出来,看上去很用心。
  粉丝看到微博后,纷纷留言,“一个会帮粉丝改错别字的爱豆(偶像)”,“好像语文老师批作业的感觉”,另一位成员王源也留言称:“好暖好暖,怎能不爱。”还有人调侃称:“皇上批改奏折中。”
(责任编辑:王钲)
原标题:王俊凯为粉丝来信改错别字:真的不能忍(图)
&&&&&&</div
社区热帖推荐
用镜头记录下他们的生活……[]
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:(九年级英语)书面表达 随着电影《变形金刚》的热映,很多学生视电影里的擎天柱(Optimus Prime)为英雄_英语书面表达_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
(九年级英语)书面表达&随着电影《变形金刚》的热映,很多学生视电影里的擎天柱(Optimus&Prime)为英雄
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
(九年级英语)书面表达&随着电影《变形金刚》的热映,很多学生视电影里的擎天柱(Optimus&Prime)为英雄
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 10:28:05
(九年级英语)书面表达 随着电影《变形金刚》的热映,很多学生视电影里的擎天柱(Optimus Prime)为英雄,下面是《学英语》在90名学生观众中做的调查,请你简单介绍调查结果,并写出自己的感想。 要求:1. 内容充实,覆盖要点; 2. 80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Why you admire Optimus Prime
Number of students
10 students
Cool appearance (外表)
15 students
Strong, be good at fighting
25 students
Brave, afraid of nothing
40 students
Fight for justice (正义)
Transformers films are popular among teenagers. And the main character, Optimus Prime, has become millions of teenagers’ hero.Learning English has made a survey
One possible version: Transformers films are popular among teenagers. And the main character, Optimus Prime, has become millions of teenagers’ hero.Learning English has made a survey on why you admire Optimus Prime recently. We asked 90 students this question. 10 of them said they like his cool appearance. And 15 said that they like him because he is strong and good at fighting. 25 teenagers told us that they like Optimus Prime because he is brave. They say he is afraid of nothing. 40 teenagers said Optimus Prime is great because he always fights for justice.I just think Optimus Prime is a super hero with great power and great personalities. He is a hero who never gives up fighting against evil (邪恶).
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语作文《我心中的英雄》80单词左右_百度知道
英语作文《我心中的英雄》80单词左右
Have you ever seen the film &Hero&? I think you have. You may like the people in the film. But I don&#39;t think they are the real heroes. In my heart, the Chinese astronaut, Yang Liwei is the real hero. He was the first to get to the moon in our country. And the trip to the moon was successfully made by him, though there were quite a few difficulties. Also, he brought us the courage as well as the knowledge. As an astronaut, Yang woks very hard in order to finish the special trip perfectly. So we should learn from him to build our country into a stronger one. We Chinese people are proud of having such a wonderful space hero. 写杨利伟的.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
A Hero in My Heart Bruce Lee is a hero in my heart. He was an American-born martial artist, philosopher, instructor, martial arts actor. He was widely regarded as the most influential martial artist of the twentieth century and a cultural icon. . Lee was born in California, and raised in Hong Kong. His films elevated the traditional Hong Kong martial arts film to a new level of popularity and acclaim, and draw westerners’interest in Chinese martial arts. Lee became an iconic figure particularly to the Chinese, as he portrayed Chinese national pride and Chinese nationalism in his movies. He primarily practiced Chinese martial arts (Kung Fu). There are ...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于王俊凯的英语作文 不少于100字_百度知道
关于王俊凯的英语作文 不少于100字
我有更好的答案
Wang Junkai,was born in Chongqing in September 21,1999,Chinese singer.Captain TFBOYS.
By the end of 2010 to join the TF family became a trainee in 2012,February,Julyremake of &jailbird& cover &one like a summer like autumn&,2013 April remake of &when the love has become the past&,&onion&,November June cover cover &Miss Dong& [1].In August 6,2013,the TF family of official release of TFBOYS image propaganda of &ten years&,the official debut by combination of TFBOYS Wang Junkai,the king Chinamainland source,easy to render Qian Xi composed of three,issued singles &love&,&Heart&,of &the dream start&,&Magic Castle&,&Youth& practice handbook.
王俊凯,1999年9...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“心目中的平凡英雄”用英语写篇文章100个单词左右?_百度作业帮
“心目中的平凡英雄”用英语写篇文章100个单词左右?
“心目中的平凡英雄”用英语写篇文章100个单词左右?
Have you ever seen the film "Hero"? I think you have. You may like the people in the film. But I don't think they are the real heroes. In my heart, the Chinese astronaut, Yang Liwei is the real hero. He was the first to get to the moon in our country. And the trip to the moon was successfully made by him, though there were quite a few difficulties. Also, he brought us the courage as well as the knowledge. As an astronaut, Yang woks very hard in order to finish the special trip perfectly. So we should learn from him to build our country into a stronger one. We Chinese people are proud of having such a wonderful space hero.
Mary is an American girl,but now her parents and she are living in China.
One day. Mary wanted to go to the zoo. But she didn't know the way to the zoo. Then she saw a policeman , she asked :"How can...

我要回帖

更多关于 王俊凯英语 的文章

随机推荐