英语,求大神的英语,求学霸,速度,急急急。,。。。急急急,马上要!

一篇出去旅游的英语作文,急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!三点之前求帮忙,学霸快赶来啊啊啊嗷嗷嗷!!_百度知道
一篇出去旅游的英语作文,急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!三点之前求帮忙,学霸快赶来啊啊啊嗷嗷嗷!!
一篇出去旅游的英语作文,急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!三点之前求帮忙,学霸快赶来啊啊啊嗷嗷嗷!!!!!!!我要疯了!!!!!求求学霸们了
我有更好的答案
关于旅游的英语作文
Travels on Holidaysin China
Nowadays, more and more people like to travel in their holidays. The other day I read a report about the ways people spend their holidays. It is reported that in recent yiars several new holiday habits have been developed. Among them, the most interesting one is the growth of the so-called holiday camps.
From the report we can see that in 1990,40 percent of people stayed at home for holidays. But now the proportion has reduced to 9 percent. More people go out for fun. The proportion of camping and traveling abroad was increasing steadily, from 10 percent in 1990 to 38 percent in 2002, and...
TripOn Saturday,I and my parents are go on trip.We go to the BeiJing by plane.We visit the Great Wall,GuGong,and YiHeyuan.We are happy very much!求采纳亲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高二英语!急急急!求学霸大神帮忙!(>﹏_百度作业帮
高二英语!急急急!求学霸大神帮忙!(>﹏
高二英语!急急急!求学霸大神帮忙!(>﹏
很明显的啊,这句话的意思是她去 买了一些阿司匹林 ,要填的肯定是someplace,阿司匹林是药物所以应该填drugstore(药店) 或者直接填store仿写一段这种句子,介绍某处景点的,用英语写。求学霸帮帮忙。急急急!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
there are many lakes in china ,there's a jixiang laka in Guangzhou,it's so beautiful ,i love there very much
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
我的权世界
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
There. are many rivers in chinathere is a famous river in jinanit is daminghu river
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求答案!英语题!急急急!求大神,学霸! _百度作业帮
求答案!英语题!急急急!求大神,学霸!
求答案!英语题!急急急!求大神,学霸!&
1, is are having2, does do cleans3, fifth
1.is, are, having2.does,cleans3.fifth4.is5.goes
is & is havingdoes do &cleansfifthisgoes
is/ are havingdoes do cleansfifthis goes求英语 学霸 帮忙 急求!!!!!!! 急急急急急 词不要太难求英语 学霸 帮忙
急求!!!!!!!
急急急急急
词不要太难
初中词就行_百度作业帮
求英语 学霸 帮忙 急求!!!!!!! 急急急急急 词不要太难求英语 学霸 帮忙
急求!!!!!!!
急急急急急
词不要太难
初中词就行
求英语 学霸 帮忙 急求!!!!!!! 急急急急急 词不要太难求英语&学霸&帮忙&&&&&急求!!!!!!!&&&&&&&&&&急急急急急&&&词不要太难&&&初中词就行
Because i do not want to keep on asking my parents for money,so i found a part time job last summer.MY job is a shoe salesman.The job is very hard but interesting .i talk with different people every d...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语大神 的文章

随机推荐