最大限度地利用教育机会是跟我你要的英语怎么翻译???(用make it happen 翻译the most of)急用。

急用,关于英语翻译_百度知道
急用,关于英语翻译
关于林俊杰的一些介绍,不需要太复杂,他的简介,以及最新的动态,新闻。也不用太多,配有英文和同步翻译的,急用谢谢了!
提问者采纳
本 名: 林俊杰 本 籍: 福建 英文名: Lam, JJ 生 日: 3-27 出生地: 新加坡 身 高: 172cm 体 重: 60kg 血 型: N/A 星 座: 白羊座 歌手详细资料 掌握的语言:英语、华语 喜欢的食物:醉虾、白饭、生鱼片 喜欢的颜色:深蓝、黑、白 喜欢的组合:动力火车、S.H.E、N’Sync 喜欢的女歌手:张惠妹、陈洁仪、Jennifer Lopez 喜欢的男歌手:张学友、陶吉吉、周杰伦、Craig David、Michael Jackson 喜欢的女演员:深田恭子、章子怡、全智贤 喜欢的男演员:周润发、梁朝伟、Nicolas Cage 喜欢的电影:8 Mile、Face-off、Saving Phvate Ryan 喜欢的作家:Shakespeare、Charles Dickens 最难忘的经验:从小就去日本旅游 最开心的事:当我知道身边有我「爱」的人 最讨厌的事:当我做错事、犯错、被欺骗的感觉 擅长的乐器:钢琴、吉他、鼓 专长:写诗、绘画、创作、编曲、唱歌 发表作品 曲: where did you gd (吴克群/一个人的tomorrow) 记得 (张惠妹/真实) 有我 (王介安/最熟悉的陌生人) 一个人住 (阿杜/天黑) 放手 (阿杜/坚持到底) 超人心 (可米小子/HEY HAH) 清楚 (罗美玲/红色向日葵) 当你 (王心凌/BEGIN) 歌 手 履 历 1996 银座广场歌唱比赛 1997 第一届<滚石音乐词曲创作比赛>歌唱组亚军 1998 新加坡电视机构<宜康卡拉OK歌唱比赛>亚军 1999 海蝶音乐举办第二届<非常歌手训练班>毕业(共3,500人报名,其中只有70名入选) 2002 阿杜新加坡巡回校园演唱会嘉宾 林俊杰 江南 介绍: 华人唱片最具潜力的创作歌手 全亚洲百万销售见证 林俊杰一直以来以丰盛不断的创作能源,加上特殊的嗓音,使得去年2003年发行第一张个人大碟《乐行者》,虽遇上SARS,大家人心惶惶,但却在台湾开出销售红盘,连续十周摘下新人销售榜冠军…尤其内地的近百万张的销售量,更让大家对这个当时才22岁,新加坡能写能唱的新生代歌手,多了更多的惊喜与期待!而现在,终于,你可以听见并且看见:一年来他累积的音乐能量及蜕变成大男生的全记录!就在2004全新大碟《江南》。 JJ林俊杰想和你一起分享的音乐旅行,他的音乐天堂 2003年,短短半年多的时间,俊杰走过中国内地的26个城市。半年多的音乐旅行,让他得到很多。曾经被歌迷昵称为“单眼皮小乖乖”的他也有了更多的感触。, 华语唱片最具公信力的金曲奖 最具潜力新人奖光环加身 多无丰富的创作大份备受肯定 作曲编曲制作样样行得通 JJ不仅整张专辑作曲全包办,更参与了编曲及制作,而由许环良老师领军的海蝶制作团队的烘托下,也让曲风更生丰富;歌词的全部概念,也由宝刀未老更显劲道的林秋离老师操盘,呈现着虚拟与真实世界的爱情虚实《精灵》,及自古至今什么都会变,唯真挚的爱情不变《江南》,《害怕》,《距离》的炙人情歌!另外更有新锐作词人方文山的《子弹列车》快歌,让整张专辑因为精彩可期。 首波抒情主打:《江南》 JJ上张专辑走过亚洲各大城市,因着风俗民情的不同,让身为创作艺人的他,有了更多的“文化震荡”,尤其是他走过26个城镇的中国内地带给他最多的创作灵感与刺激!而《江南》这首歌正是他沿路背着计算机和Keyboard所酝酿出来的,《江南》……是一首走过时代与时空错乱的特殊情歌,在西洋R&B的节奏中特别加入了非常中国的洞萧与古筝,与日本乐器中的“尺八”和Koto有一种异曲同工之妙——想藉由中国古代“侠士”的精神,传达爱情里所谓的忠贞。此首歌其实想表达即是由古自今恒久不变的爱情观。让在21世纪,身心铜墙铁壁,心灵极度贫乏的我们,再重新感受一下永远不变的爱情魔力! 回归纯真感情世界简单直接的情歌:《距离》 如果说这张专辑呈现一个音乐企图心及音乐旅程中的新的尝试,则这首情歌及延续上一张专辑中《冻结》的单纯青涩之爱 超强韩国舞曲风格的全新创作:《子弹列车》 Hip-hop的节奏中加入非洲民族乐器Udu Drum,让现代人的科技造成生活中的疏离产生的矛盾,做一个原始和现代的反差!加上B2k(美最年轻的嘻哈舞蹈超**的团体)编舞老师Davc Scott的编舞,这样的林俊杰,绝对让你惊艳! 单眼皮的林俊杰 最喜欢用多角度的视野 转化成音乐耕耘的养分 牡羊座的林俊杰 最喜欢以多面向的态度 量化成音符创造出惊喜 而这次的《江南》专辑,终于一偿俊杰投入音乐工作以来的最大愿望,来到孕育出世界顶尖音乐人及歌手的音乐殿堂——L.A.好莱坞,不仅向他最崇拜的大才艺人迈克.杰克逊的专属录音师Brian Gardner见习录音技巧,为朝全方位制作人的路程迈进。更向B2K美国由4个15,6岁的嘻哈舞蹈超**的团体)编舞老师Dave Scott练习舞台肢体及舞步指导。这个以超强舞技搭配凌乱碎拍组成猛爆视觉的团体,舞蹈大师的功力果真不同凡响! JJ因为有练过武术的底子打底,让他的舞步像吃到大力丸般开了窍, Scot t更超投缘的私自传授JJ个人在舞台上如何抓住观众的魅力小技巧……这样的JJ,进步的JJ,让你想象不到这么会跳舞的JJ——全在《江南》! 这次俊杰将带给大家的不只是音乐上的态度,连同生活上的环保概念,一并推荐给大家。看着他每次出现时的二手衣穿着,JJ其实想给大家一种《古着》的穿衣暂学——运用小小的创意即可让生活大大的转变!不仅穿得自在且更具特色。 JJ林俊杰,出生在新加坡,从小喜欢旅游:每年会随同爸妈去一趟日本探访干妈:最怀念和同学一起去南非那触手可及仿佛就要掉到你的喉头大到不行的星星;因工作之后,愈来愈多的出国工作机会……每次他都带着好奇的心,去发掘沿路的惊喜、收集好玩有趣的东西及感想,将脑中闪过的一个画面、一把声音、一句话语、甚至一种心情,记录在歌里。 这样的单眼皮男生就是要给你更多的FUN及好音乐 之前就曾经帮张惠妹、萧亚轩、阿杜写过炙人歌曲的JJ,因为金曲奖的肯定,愈来愈多的歌曲邀约更接蹿而至:江蕙、张智成、S.H.E、renee。张韶涵、哈林……Given name: Lin Junjie Native place: Fujian English name: Lam, JJ Birthday: 3-27 Place of birth: Singapore Height: 172cm Body weight: 60kg Blood-group: N/A Constellation: Aries Singer detailed material Grasps language: English, Chinese Likes food: Is drunk the shrimp, the plain rice, the Sashimi Likes color: Dark blue, black, is white Likes combination: Power train, S.H.E, N ' Sync Likes female singer: Zhang Huimei, Chen Jieyi, Jennifer Lopez Likes male singer: Open the classmate, Tao Jiji, Zhou Jielun,Craig David, Michael Jackson Likes actress: Deep Tian Gongzi, stamp joy, entire wisdomvirtuous Likes actor: Zhou Runfa, liang dynasty are great, NicolasCage Likes movie: 8 Mile, Face-off, Saving Phvate Ryan Likes writer: Shakespeare, Charles Dickens Most unforgettable experience: Goes to the Japanese travelingsince childhood Happiest matter: When I knew the side has me &the love&person Most repugnant matter: When I make the mistake, 犯 am wrong,the feeling which deceives Excels musical instrument: Piano, guitar, drum Specialty: Composes a poem, the drawing, the creation,arranges the tune, sings Publication work Tune: Where did you gd (Wu Kequn/person's tomorrow) Remembered (Zhang Huimei/is real) Has me (Wang Jiean the/most familiar stranger) A person lives (阿杜/darkness) Drops (阿杜/to persist) The ultra will of the people (may rice boy /HEY HAH) Clear (Luo Mei Ling/red sunflower) When you (Wang Xinling /BEGIN) Singer personal history 1,996 silvers places square sings to compete 1,997 first session & rolls stone music song and poem creationcompetition & to sing the group second place 1,998 Singapore television organization & suitable Kang KaraOK sings to compete & the second place 1,999 seas butterflies music conducts the second session to graduate (altogether 3,,500 personof registrations, only has 70 being selected) 2,002 阿杜 Singapore tours the campus 演唱会 honoredguest Lin Junjie the Chiangnan introduced that, The Chinese people phonograph record most has the potential thecreation singer entire Asia million sales testimony Since Lin Junjie continuously by the sumptuous unceasingcreation energy, in addition the special voice, has caused last yearin 2003 to distribute the first person big small dish &HappyTraveler&, although meets SARS, everybody panic-stricken, but actuallyopens the sale in Taiwan 红盘, continuously ten weeks take off thenew person to sell the announcement champion... Especially the inlandnearly million sales volumes, enabled everybody to this at that timeonly then 22 years old, Singapore to write the cainozoic era singerwhich could sing, many more has been pleasantly surprised and theanticipation! But the present, finally, you may hear and see: For yearhe accumulates the music energy and transforms the big male student'sentire record! On in 2,004 brand-new big small dishes &Chiangnan&. JJ Lin Junjie wants the music travel which shares together with you,his music heaven In 2003, the short more than half year of time, handsomeoutstanding pass through the Chinese inland 26 cities. More than halfyear of musics travel, let him obtain very much. Once by the singerfan term of endearment was &the eyelid without a fold young littledarling& he also had more feelings. Chinese phonograph record most has 公信力 Jin Qujiang mostto have the potential new person to reward the corona to add the body The many not rich creations big share prepares was affirmedcomposing music arranges the tune manufacture every kind to will do JJ not only the whole piece special edition does 曲全 takescare of everything, participation has arranged the tune and themanufacture, but under sea butterfly manufacture team's contrastingwhich commanded troops by Mr./Mrs. Xu Huanliang, also let the tune Lyrics complete concept, also Mr./Mrs. Lin Qiuliwhich not old reveals the strength by the treasured sword holds theplate, is presenting hypothesized and the real world love actualsituation &Demon&, and until now any can change since old times, onlythe sincere love was invariable &Chiangnan&, &Fear&, &Was away from&炙 person love song! Moreover has newly sharply writes words persononly then Wenshan &Bullet Train& the quick song, lets the whole piecespecial edition because is splendid may the time. The first wave expresses feelings the host to hit: &Chiangnan& On JJ a special edition passes through Asian each big city,because of the custom public sentiment difference, is letting the bodyfor create the entertainer he, many had &the culture to shake&, hepassed through 26 cities the Chinese inland to take to him inparticular most creations inspiration with to stimulate! But&Chiangnan& this first song is precisely he along the road is carryingthe computer and Keyboard ferments to come out, &Chiangnan&... ... Ispasses through the time and the space and time confused special lovesong, has specially joined extremely China's hole in the Western R & Brhythm drearily with the zheng, &the ruler eight& and Koto has onekind of equally good results from different methods was wonderful -thinks the affiliation by the Chinese ancient times &the chivalrousperson& the spirit with the Japanese musical instrument in, in thetransmission love the so-called loyalty. This first song actuallywants to express is by ancient from now permanent invariable loveview. Let in the 21st century, the body and mind impregnable bastion,mind extreme deficient we, again refeels forever the invariable lovecharm! Returns the pure sentimental world simple direct love song: &Is awayfrom& If this special edition presents in a music business center offigure and the music journey new attempt, then this first love songand continues in a special edition &Freeze& list 纯青 astringentlove Ultra strong South Korean dance music style brand-newcreation: &Bullet Train& In the Hip-hop rhythm joins African nationality musicalinstrument Udu Drum, lets modern people's science and technologycreate in the life sparsely to the contradiction which produces, makesprimitive and the modern contrast! Adds on B2k (the American youngesthee hee Kazak to dance ultra ** the association) to choreograph adance Mr./Mrs. Davc Scott choreographing a dance, such Lin Junjie,absolutely lets you startled be colorful! Eyelid without a fold Lin Junjie most likes using the multi- anglesthe field of vision to transform the nutrient which the music doesfarm work Male Aries's Lin Junjie most likes to facing condition themeasure to turn into the note to create pleasantly surprised But since this &Chiangnan& the special edition, finally assoon as has recompensed the handsome outstanding investment music workthe biggest desire, arrives breeds the world apex music person andsinger's music palace - L.A. Hollywood, not only great abilityentertainer Mike which most worships to him Jackson's exclusiverecording technician Brian the Gardner application sound recordingskill, for faces the omni-directional manufacture person's distance tomake great strides forward. To the B2K US by 4 15, 6 year-old hee heeKazak dances ultra ** the association) to choreograph a dance Mr./Mrs.Dave Scott to practice the stage body and the dance step instruction.This matches the disorderly garrulous racket by the ultra strong dancetechnique to compose fiercely explodes visual the association, dancesmaster's skill to be really outstanding! JJ because has has practicedthe martial arts background 打底, lets his dance step picture eatvigorously the pill to straighten out, Scot t ultra 投缘 howsecretly teaches JJ personally to hold audience's charm small skill inthe stage... ... Such JJ, progress JJ, lets JJ which you cannotimagine such can dance - all in &Chiangnan&! This handsome outstanding will take to everybody not only in the musicmanner, together with the life in environmental protection concept,one and will recommend to everybody. Looks he each time appears whentwo clothing, JJ actually is wanting to give everybody && Ancient onekind puts on the clothes temporarily to study - utilizes the smallcreativity then to let the life big transformation! Not only puts oncomfortable also has the characteristic. JJ Lin Junjie, is born in Singapore, likes travelling since childhood:Each annual meeting accompanies the father and mother to go to a Japanto visit the godmother: Most fondly remembers with the schoolmate goesto South African that tentacle to be possible together and as if mustfall to yours throat is big
Because after works,more and more goes abroad the work opportunity... ... Each time he allis bringing the curious heart, excavates along the road is pleasantlysurprised, the collection amusing interesting thing and the feelings,flashes through the brain in a picture, a sound, words, even one kindof mood, records in the song. Such eyelid without a fold male student is wants to give you more FUNand the good music Before on helped Zhang Huimei, Xiao Yaxuan, 阿杜 to write炙 person song JJ, because of Jin Qujiang affirmation, the more andmore songs invited meets leaps up but to: Jiang Hui, Zhang Zhicheng,S.H.E, renee. Zhang Shaohan, 哈林... ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
姓 名: 林俊杰 籍 贯:
性 别: 男 出生地: 新加坡
身 高: 172cm 体 重: 60kg
英文名: 所在地: 福建
血 型: O 型 星 座: 白羊座
生 肖: 学 历:
生 日 : 3-27 职 业: 歌手
专 长:写诗、绘画、创作、编曲、唱歌
入 行:1996参加银座广场歌唱比赛
掌握的语言:英语、华语
擅长的乐器:钢琴、吉他、鼓
喜欢的食物:醉虾、白饭、生鱼片
喜欢的颜色:深蓝、黑、白
喜欢的组合:动力火车、S.H.E、N’Sync
喜欢的女歌手:张惠妹、陈洁仪、Jennifer Lopez
喜欢的男歌手:张学友、陶吉吉、周杰伦、Craig David、Michael Jackson
喜欢的女演员:深田恭子、章子怡、全智贤
喜欢的男演员:周润发、梁朝伟、Nicolas Cage
喜欢的电影:8 Mile、Face-off、Saving ...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译将下列句子翻译成中文,要用到括号内的词组1.我盼望着你来参加我的生日聚会.(look forward to)2.它会使一切都变得大不一样.(make the difference)3.如果这台计算机出了毛病,请给经理_百度作业帮
英语翻译将下列句子翻译成中文,要用到括号内的词组1.我盼望着你来参加我的生日聚会.(look forward to)2.它会使一切都变得大不一样.(make the difference)3.如果这台计算机出了毛病,请给经理
英语翻译将下列句子翻译成中文,要用到括号内的词组1.我盼望着你来参加我的生日聚会.(look forward to)2.它会使一切都变得大不一样.(make the difference)3.如果这台计算机出了毛病,请给经理打电话.(wrong with)4.李华对他的新工作感到非常满意.(be satisfied with)5.玛丽亚认为她的朋友对她生气了.(be angry at)
1.我盼望着你来参加我的生日聚会.(look forward to) I am looking forward to your join my birthday party.2.它会使一切都变得大不一样.(make the difference) It will make the great difference of everything.3.如果这台计算机出了毛病,请给经理打电话.(wrong with) If there is anything wrong with the computer, please call the manager.4.李华对他的新工作感到非常满意.(be satisfied with) Lihua is satisfied with his new job.5.玛丽亚认为她的朋友对她生气了.(be angry at)Maria thought that her friend was angry at her.
1. I look forward to your participation in my birthday party. 2. It will make the difference for everything. 3. If there is anything wrong with this computer, please call the manager. 4. Li Hua is quite satisfied with his new job. 5. Mary though her friend was angry at her.
i am looking forward to meeting you in my party.it will make the difference of everything if there is anything wrong with this computer please call 经理。lihua was satisfied with his new work.lihua believe that her friend wa angry at her/
1.we look forward to seeing you at the my birthday party.2.It will make the great difference on everything.3.if there is something wrong with this PC, please call the manager.4.Lihua is satisfied with her new job.5.Maliria thinks that her friend is angry at her.英语翻译这话怎么翻译啊 用YOU MAKE THE COLOR OF MY LIFE 可以么?要翻译得美一点得。不要COLORFUL这个词。我上面这句话有没有错误呢?YOU MAKE THE COLOR OF MY LIFE。那你让我的生活有了颜色和阳光怎么_百度作业帮
英语翻译这话怎么翻译啊 用YOU MAKE THE COLOR OF MY LIFE 可以么?要翻译得美一点得。不要COLORFUL这个词。我上面这句话有没有错误呢?YOU MAKE THE COLOR OF MY LIFE。那你让我的生活有了颜色和阳光怎么
英语翻译这话怎么翻译啊 用YOU MAKE THE COLOR OF MY LIFE 可以么?要翻译得美一点得。不要COLORFUL这个词。我上面这句话有没有错误呢?YOU MAKE THE COLOR OF MY LIFE。那你让我的生活有了颜色和阳光怎么翻比较美。大概意思一样就行。主要想强调一个从无到有的感觉。
You colored my life.这样不知道可以不?color也可以是个动词用.楼主的句子结构是没有错的,但是意思,.下面的可以是you keep my life full of color and sunshine.也不知作者是不是喜欢这个句子,我就是这样想的 这个ms也可以,但是稍微意译的only you,coloring my life,let it sunshine.
You make my life has been the color
My life becomes colourful because of you.You make my life colourful.
you make my life colorful!
you make my life full of colors
You have brighten up my life.
YOU MAKE THE COLOR OF MY LIFE 感觉有点不对。但说不出具体错在哪。我的参考翻译You make my life has been the color。或You make my life with the color。
You bring me a colourful life.You make my life colourful.You enrich my life.
You make my life flaming.without you,my world become dull
1)你的这句按理说翻成You make my life colorful是比较正宗的,但楼主不喜欢,那么建议翻成:2)You make my life full of color(直译是:你是我的生活充满素材)这句也可方便地改成你想表达的充满阳光,只要把color改成sunshine即可。3)你的翻法是不对的,翻出来是:你制造了我生活的颜色,make作为使……用时,后...
You light up my life英语翻译括号里是规定要用到的词..`` 1.你为什么不充分利用这个机会,用英语和外国人交流.(make use of )2.通过努力,他看上去已经适应高中生活了.(appear)_百度作业帮
英语翻译括号里是规定要用到的词..`` 1.你为什么不充分利用这个机会,用英语和外国人交流.(make use of )2.通过努力,他看上去已经适应高中生活了.(appear)
英语翻译括号里是规定要用到的词..`` 1.你为什么不充分利用这个机会,用英语和外国人交流.(make use of )2.通过努力,他看上去已经适应高中生活了.(appear)
Why don't you make full use of this opportunity to speak to the foreigners in English?It apprears that he has got use to his high school life through his efforts.
Why didn't you make use of this opportunity to conmunicate with foreigners in English?It appears that he have adapted to the senior middle school's life.
Why don't you make full use of this opportunity and communite with foreigners in English?Through his efforts, it appears that he is used to the senior high school life.
1. why donot you make use of this chance to communicate with foreigner in english.2. he seems adjust to senior middle school by effort.英语翻译2.如果你能充分利用时间,你的学习很快就会好起来(make use of)3.正当我十分焦急时,一个孩子走上前来,指给我去车站的路(come up)4.在一些重要方面,英国英语和美国英语很不相同(in some im_百度作业帮
英语翻译2.如果你能充分利用时间,你的学习很快就会好起来(make use of)3.正当我十分焦急时,一个孩子走上前来,指给我去车站的路(come up)4.在一些重要方面,英国英语和美国英语很不相同(in some im
英语翻译2.如果你能充分利用时间,你的学习很快就会好起来(make use of)3.正当我十分焦急时,一个孩子走上前来,指给我去车站的路(come up)4.在一些重要方面,英国英语和美国英语很不相同(in some important ways)5.比起以前,现在越来越多的人意识到健康和快乐是最重要的(than ever before)
1、All students in our school are expeted to be admited by universities.2、If you can make full use of time, you will soon learn better.3、When I am very anxious, a child is coming up and showing me the way to the station.4、In some important ways, British English and American English have much difference.5、Nowadays,more and more people realize that health and happiness are the most important than ever before.

我要回帖

更多关于 make the most of 的文章

随机推荐