英语cm大神 翻译帮帮忙翻译一下1,4,6个句子,急用。

求大神帮忙校正英语句子1.I enjoy both kind, the red wine or the white wine.2.She has a great many of friends in New York.3.You probably know to who I am referring.4.I cannot tolerate such men as he.5.He is as a good worker as John.6.I think_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙校正英语句子1.I enjoy both kind, the red wine or the white wine.2.She has a great many of friends in New York.3.You probably know to who I am referring.4.I cannot tolerate such men as he.5.He is as a good worker as John.6.I think
求大神帮忙校正英语句子1.I enjoy both kind, the red wine or the white wine.2.She has a great many of friends in New York.3.You probably know to who I am referring.4.I cannot tolerate such men as he.5.He is as a good worker as John.6.I think Mary is nicer of the two.7.Both Mary will do it and her husband will do it too.8.Her lectures are witty, interesting, and she outlines them carefully.9.His decision of retiring surprised all of us.10.There is no hope to win the game.
I enjoy both kinds, the red wine or the white wineShe has a great many friends in New York.You probably know who I am referring to.I can tolerate such men as him.He is as good a worker as John.I think Mary is the nicer of the two.&初一上册英语【在课文中找出包含以下单词的句子,抄写句子并尝试写出汉语意思。】求大神帮帮忙~书没借到!(1)welcome(2)meet(3)afternoon(4)number(5)same(6)friend(7)small(8)hair(_百度作业帮
初一上册英语【在课文中找出包含以下单词的句子,抄写句子并尝试写出汉语意思。】求大神帮帮忙~书没借到!(1)welcome(2)meet(3)afternoon(4)number(5)same(6)friend(7)small(8)hair(
初一上册英语【在课文中找出包含以下单词的句子,抄写句子并尝试写出汉语意思。】求大神帮帮忙~书没借到!(1)welcome(2)meet(3)afternoon(4)number(5)same(6)friend(7)small(8)hair(9)mouth(10)favorite(11)come(12)different(13)knife(14)color(15)young(16)woman(17)buy(18)shoe(19)whose(20)mine (21) thank (22) think
每个市的英语教材好像是不一样的吧,我也不清楚。你哪个市的?如果是上海的话我帮你看一下,如果不是只能你自己去买书了。英语题,急用,大神们帮帮忙用适当形式填空1._________(listen)to music is something I like.2.I don"t want to prevent her from_______________(give)up the job.3.I__________(take)a bath when he _______________(knock)at the door last night.4_百度作业帮
英语题,急用,大神们帮帮忙用适当形式填空1._________(listen)to music is something I like.2.I don"t want to prevent her from_______________(give)up the job.3.I__________(take)a bath when he _______________(knock)at the door last night.4
英语题,急用,大神们帮帮忙用适当形式填空1._________(listen)to music is something I like.2.I don"t want to prevent her from_______________(give)up the job.3.I__________(take)a bath when he _______________(knock)at the door last night.4.He looks very tired.He__________(must go)to bed very late last night.5.They________(may arrive)in New York yesterday.6.A dridge_________(build)acrpss the river next year.7.The macine has to________________(repair)at once.8.------How long________he______(be)dead?
------Five years.He________(die)in 1989
1 Listening
( 动名词作主语2 giving( 介词后的代词要用ING形式)3 was taking ,
( WHEN 引导的从句;当一个动作发生,另一个动作正在进行)4 must go
(MUST 没有时态变化)5 might arrive6 will be built7 be repaired8 has , been died 加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!
1. Listen2. giving3. knocked4. must have gone 5. may have arrived6. will be built7. be repaired8. died
listeninggivingwas taking knockedmust gomight arrivewill be builtbe repairedhas been
1.__listening__(listen)to music is something I like.2.I don"t want to prevent her from___giving_(give)up the job.3.I__was taking_(take)a bath when he __knockes__(knock)at the door last night...
您好1.Listen2. giving3.knocked4.might have gone5.might arrive6. will be builded7.be repaired8.is
, be 9.died:) 全回答喽,我认真斟酌过的:)求一段简单的英语台词!!急用啊!!如题,初一学生,台词六句以上,最好是一个人的,有中文翻译。求大神帮帮忙啊!!_百度作业帮
求一段简单的英语台词!!急用啊!!如题,初一学生,台词六句以上,最好是一个人的,有中文翻译。求大神帮帮忙啊!!
求一段简单的英语台词!!急用啊!!如题,初一学生,台词六句以上,最好是一个人的,有中文翻译。求大神帮帮忙啊!!
你要什么内容的啊,具体说明啊,从电影中一段自白行吗?
男的女的?急!请翻译一下这几篇英文文章吧,不尽感激!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 急!请翻译一下这几篇英文文章吧,不尽感激!
急!请翻译一下这几篇英文文章吧,不尽感激!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“急!请翻译一下这几篇英文文章吧,不尽感激”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急!请翻译一下这几篇英文文章吧,不尽感激”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:alary or Interest Upon graduation, we should be more rational when it comes to certificates. In order to increase the qualifications for a job. First. Although it might be impossible to measure the value of one’s job in terms of money. Some hold that priority should be given to their interest in jobs,I have to shoulder the burden of supporting my family,but others take the attitude that salary is the most critical factor influencing their career choices. To conclude? More certificates at hand. As the only son in my family, we should focus on improving our ability but not getting a certificate of no practical value,with no exception to me,they have been working hard over the past four years, maybe. As to myself, it is the employment pressure that forces college students to get more certificates. Being crazy in getting certifications blindly is nothing but wasting time. In order to finance my tuition, you may get the answer that he or she is preparing for a certificate of some kind.
From my point of view,I prefer the latter view, the students compel themselves to run from one exam to another, a lot more graduates have to face the fierce competition in the job market,our career choices largely depend on how and where we have been brought up. A well paid job exerts a tremendous fascination on a great number of people,salary counts most when I choose my future career. Just randomly ask a student on campus what he or she is busy doing, since certificates do not necessarily prove one’s ability?
There are mainly two reasons behind this phenomenon. In my view, diploma and certificates are still important standards by which many employers measure a person’s ability. Students’ opinions differ greatly on this issue. I quite possibly,salary is the first and only consideration in my choice of career,virtually all college students will confront the problem of the career choice. With the admission expansion of colleges. Certificate Craze on Campus In recent years. Second. Why does this craze appear. I come from a poor urban family and my parents were both laid off workers. How can one make himself more competitive, getting a certificate has become a new craze among college students. It is truly a tough choice,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:只会浪费时间,我的观点倾向于后者,金钱是最重要的,我的父母亲都是下岗工人。一个人怎样让自己变得更有竞争力。学生们在这个问题上观点不一,学位以及证书依然是许多雇主衡量一个人能力的标准。第二,几乎所有的大学生都将面临职业选择的问题,大学生们强迫他们自己奔忙于各类考试之间:第一,但另外一些人则认为薪水是影响他们职业选择的最重要的因素?也许手中得到的更多的证书就是,这是因为证书不一定证明了一个人真正的能力。盲目地考取证书,而不是关注怎样获得没有实践价值的证书。随着大学的扩招。尽管用金钱不可能衡量一个人工作的价值。这种证书热缘何而起。这的确是一个令人头痛的选择。在我看来。一份报酬不菲的工作对很多人来说,获得一份证书已经成为了许多大学生的新追求,我们应该关注怎样提高能力,我们的职业选择很大程度上取决于我们怎样以及在哪里长大的。作为家里唯一的一个儿子? 这种现象背后主要有两大因素,有着巨大的吸引力。就算随便问问一个在校大学生他或她在忙什么,你会得到这样的答复,当然我也不例外。为了增加一份工作的竞争筹码。总而言之,薪水是我选择职业的首要及唯一的考虑因素,有些人认为工作中首先需考虑的应该是兴趣。我来自一个贫困的农村家庭,我们应该理智一点:他或她正为某种证书准备着,我不得不承担起供养家庭的负担。 至于我,相当可能地,当我们谈到证书这个问题的时候。 大学里的证书热 最近几年,但当我选择我的未来职业生涯的时候。总而言之。 依我看,正是就业压力驱使着大学生去获得更多的证书,越来越多的大学生不得不面对职场中的激烈竞争薪水还是兴趣 临近毕业解决方案2:万分感谢!!!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:Some expressions have made a jump from sports events to everyday li...答:有些表示由体育事件做了一个跃迁到日常生活。 一个这样表示是替罪羊。 替罪羊是某人决定将是输家或受害者的人。 第一个替罪羊是为金钱搏斗的人。 在19世纪的结尾,搏斗是非常普遍的体育在美国。 搏斗的竞争举行了不仅在大城市,而且在国家市场和...===========================================问:1.I will be out of the office beginning December 17, 2009 with limi...答:1.我从号开始将离开办公室,并且很难收取邮件 2.我会在返回学校之后回复你的电邮 3.如需紧急协助,请发邮件至network@sandiego.edu 或者联系ITS帮助平台(619-260-7900)===========================================问:第15课 Money Talks People often say that money talks. They mean tha...答:People often say that money talks. 人们常说金钱是万能的 They mean that a person with a lot of money can say how he or she wants things done. But it is not easy to earn enough money to gain this kind of power. 也就是说一个有钱人...===========================================问:o Mid-Career Engineers o Recent/upcoming undergraduate engineer gra...答:1、在职工程师 2、本科毕业的工程师(upcoming=任何接受过2-4年工程教育的人) 3、硕士毕业的工程师(硕士课程等)===========================================问:第11课 college 与 university 的区别 What is the difference between ...答:学院和大学之间有什么区别? 这是我们针对有意向上一所在美国的学院或大学的学生的系列的第三部分的主题。 南Hadley(位于马萨诸塞州)的Mount Holyoke 学院, 马萨诸塞州的学院和大学有许多共同之处。 两者都提供对世界和它的过去的更加伟大的见...===========================================问:苏菲·玛索的新片,自然要看的,是一部讲述都市人生活的喜剧片。 影片中...答:Sophie Marceau's new film, natural look at is whether a city about the lives of comedy. The film's family consists of a pair of husband, wife and two children, composed of the husband is the enterprise management personnel, the...===========================================问:我的专业是书法,书法是中国文化的国粹,精华。舞动墨的神韵,是我一直...答:Hi, My specialty is Chinese Calligraphy. It is one of the fineset visual art forms in Chinese culture. The spirit of the naturally-flowing ink on paper is my desired dream. Everytime when the penbrush is moved through every str...===========================================问:Turning off TV There is an interesting and instructive saying which...答:关掉电视: 有一个有趣和有益的象这样的说法:关掉电视。对此不同的人有不同的观点。一些人持这种观点--关掉电影是不受欢迎的。他们指出在当今社会电视是我们得到信息的重要方式。通过电视,我们不仅可以知道国外或国外的新闻,同也也可以获得...===========================================对于纽约人来说,谈论世界其他地方的手段和布鲁克林下城在纽约。但在Mallery年代,当我说我一直到缅甸最近,人们知道它在哪里。在纽约的人都会觉得这是很平常的新的俱乐部=========================================== 我不喜欢宴会。但我决定给他们一枪,因为我在伦敦。和我的朋友Mallery邀请我来的。因为在伦敦,晚宴非常不同于那些住在纽约。在那里,"我举办一个晚会"的含义是:"我预订一...=========================================== 单词应运而生是未知的。所有我们认为是一些早期人类发明了cortain声音,以这样或那样的方式,来表达思想和感情,行动和是什么事,好叫他们可以聊天。后来他们同意对一些符...===========================================许多行业有他们自己的词和词组。 这是对于医疗业可靠。 医生使用多数人民不了解... 她劝告我在家休息和停留从人民因为流感可能传播。 它是传染性的。 感激地, 我没...=========================================== 因此学院来意味学问的一个领域。 但学院也可以是大学的一个部分 第一批美国大学就把他们的研究划分为一定数量的区域,每一个区域称为一个学院。 这仍然是真实的。 更高...===========================================那些最接近其粘土颗粒紧密地举行,以粘土及性能有很大的不同,从那些普通的水。这就是所谓吸附的水和被认为是给粘土其凝聚力和塑料性能。很少的水是吸附岩粉,这是nonpl...==========================================='于是,他下车刚之间的快乐王子的脚下。 '我有一个金色的卧室,他说自己的温柔,他环顾四周,他准备去睡觉。只是因为他是在他的翅膀把他的头,大量的水降在他身上'这是一个奇...===========================================blamed this, but I was a little complacency. 小友粟德全在《China Daily》上写文章,说... this is it, don't exercise, not picky, don't whisper. 这需要解释一下。 The...===========================================1.D where可指在某一领域 2.B adapt (onself) to意思为"(使人)适应。。" 3.D any可表示"任何"的意思 后几道题应该是阅读理解吧 没有文章怎么做啊 呵呵 看来楼主真是很急啊...===========================================直到可以回忆出来为止。 然后听第二篇文章或对话。然后第三篇、第四篇……直到听完... 听完一句暂停一下,然后立刻在本子上写下这一句。(这次用带条纹格的本子吧,不然到最...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 cm大神 翻译 的文章

随机推荐