@ danalana是什么意思思

lana del rey----Born to die的中文歌词_百度知道
lana del rey----Born to die的中文歌词
 歌曲:Born To Die  歌手: Lana Del Rey  所属专辑:《Born To Die》  背景:《Born to Die》是由Lana Del Rey和Justin Parker共同创作,Emile Haynie制作这首歌曲歌词。Born To Die的特点是“温柔的世界末日”。  Born To Die  难逃一死  Feet don't fail me now  脚步不再蹒跚  Take me to the finish line  我徐徐走向人生的终点线  All my heart, it breaks every step that I take  每一步 都让我的心绞痛  But I'm hoping that the gates,  但我还是希望天堂的大门  They'll tell me that you're mine  能告诉我 你就是属于我的爱  Walking through the city streets  我穿过城市的大街小巷  Is it by mistake or design?  这是被设计过? 还只是一次失误?  I feel so alone on a Friday night  在这个周末的夜晚 我感到如此的孤独  Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine  如果我告诉你 你就是我的爱 你又是否会给我归属感  It's like I told you honey  亲爱的 我已表达过我的爱意  Don't make me sad, don't make me cry  请不要让我伤心 请不要让我哭泣  Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough  爱情有时让人贪得无厌 让人痛苦不堪  I don't know why  爱情是如此的神秘  Keep making me laugh,  请让我永远的欢笑  Let's go get high  请让我永远的开心  The road is long, we carry on  长路漫漫 我们携手共进  Try to have fun in the meantime  试图在路上寻找一些乐趣来慰藉痛苦  Come and take a walk on the wild side  来吧 让我们一起漫步在野地  Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain  让我在倾盆大雨中与你激吻  You like your girls insane  我知道你喜欢恋人之间的狂热  Choose your last words  选好你最后要说的话  This is the last time  这是我们最后的一次机会  Cause you and I, we were born to die  因为你和我 我们都难逃一死  Lost but now I am found  是你在人海中将我拯救  I can see but once I was blind  是你让我睁开了双眼  I was so confused as a little child  我曾困惑得像个懵懂的孩子  Tried to take what I could get  竭尽全力争取一切机会  Scared that I couldn't find  亲爱的 我害怕失去你的爱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die 难逃一死Feet don't fail me now脚步不再蹒跚Take me to the finish line我徐徐走向人生的终点线All my heart, it breaks every step that I take每一步 都让我的心绞痛But I'm hoping that the gates,但我还是希望天堂的大门They'll tell me that you're mine能告诉我 你就是属于我的爱Walking through the city streets我穿过城市的大街小巷Is it by mistake or design?这是被设计过? 还只是一次失误?I feel so alone on a Friday night在这个周末的夜晚 我感到如此的孤独Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine如果我告诉你 你就是我的爱 你又是否会给我归属感It's like I told you honey亲爱的 我已表达过我的爱意Don't make me sad, don't make me cry请不要让我伤心 请不要让我哭泣Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough爱情有时让人贪得无厌 让人痛苦不堪I don't know why爱情是如此的神秘Keep making me laugh,请让我永远的欢笑Let's go get high请让我永远的开心The road is long, we carry on长路漫漫 我们携手共进Try to have fun in the meantime试图在路上寻找一些乐趣来慰藉痛苦Come and take a walk on the wild side来吧 让我们一起漫步在野地Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain让我在倾盆大雨中与你激吻You like your girls insane我知道你喜欢恋人之间的狂热Choose your last words选好你最后要说的话This is the last time这是我们最后的一次机会Cause you and I, we were born to die因为你和我 我们都难逃一死Lost but now I am found是你在人海中将我拯救I can see but once I was blind是你让我睁开了双眼I was so confused as a little child我曾困惑得像个懵懂的孩子Tried to take what I could get竭尽全力争取一切机会Scared that I couldn't find亲爱的 我害怕失去你的爱All the answers, honey
采纳率100%
其他5条回答
Born to die--生而为亡(押韵版的)
Feet don't fail me now
Take me to the finish line
All my heart, it breaks every step that I take
脚步别停下,带我去至终点,我每迈出一小步,心就碎裂一片。
But I'm hoping that the gates   
They'll tell me that you're mine
可我心怀期许,他们能告诉我,你属于我,在死亡之门的面前。
Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design?
穿过城市纵横的街道,是无心之举或是有意而为。
I feel so alone on a Friday night   
周五的夜晚,被孤独紧紧追随
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine
如果告知你属于我,可否给我家的感觉,被温暖包围。
It's like I told you honey   ...
Born to die--难逃一死
Feet don't fail me now   我不再轻易跌倒   
Take me to the finish line   我无暇顾及只要走到终点   
All my heart, it breaks every step that I take   因为我的心,每走一步都会更脆弱。   
But I'm hoping that the gates   可我还是再偷偷希望着   
They'll tell me that you're mine   最终你会是属于我的。   
Walking through the city streets   穿梭于这座城市   
Is it by mistake or design?   不知为何身处于此。   
I feel so alone on a Friday night   这个周五的晚上,我形单影只   
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine   如果我说我深爱你,你会结束我的漂泊吗?   
It's like I told you honey   ...
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die 生死相守
Feet don't fail me now 脚步不再彷徨
Take me to the finish line 带我走向人生终点
All my heart, it breaks every step that I take 每一步前行心也随之破碎
But I'm hoping that the gates, 但我多么渴望来到天堂的大门时
They'll tell me that you're mine 他们会告诉我你是我的挚爱
Walking through the city streets 穿梭于大街小巷
Is it by mistake or design? 我在想,是场错误亦或是命中安排
I feel so alone on a Friday night 周末的夜晚我感到如此孤单
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine 如果我告诉你“你就是我的爱”,你可否会给我家的温暖
It's like I told you honey 亲爱的,就像我已说与你那样
Don't make m...
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die 难逃一死 Feet don't fail me now 脚步不再蹒跚 Take me to the finish line 我徐徐走向人生的终点线 All my heart, it breaks every step that I take 每一步 都让我的心绞痛 But I'm hoping that the gates, 但我还是希望天堂的大门 They'll tell me that you're mine 能告诉我 你就是属于我的爱 Walking through the city streets 我穿过城市的大街小巷 Is it by mistake or design? 这是被设计过? 还只是一次失误? I feel so alone on a Friday night 在这个周末的夜晚 我感到如此的孤独 Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine 如果我告诉你 你就是我的爱 你又是否会给我归属感 It's like I told you honey 亲爱的 我已表达过我的爱意 Don't make me sad,...
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
Why oh me, why 我,为何
Feet don't fail me now 步履不再蹒跚
Take me to the the finish line 带我到终点
All my heart,it breaks every step I take 每走一步,我的心就碎裂一次
But I open that the gates 但当我打开那扇门之际
They'll tell me that you're mine 上天告诉我,你属于我的
Walking through the city streets 穿行于城市街道上
Is it by mistake or design? 是错综巧合还是冥冥中注定?
I feel so alone on a friday night 周末晚上,无比寂寞
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine 假如说你是我的,你又会否赐我归属感?
It's like I told you honey 正如我说过的那般
Don't make me sad, don't make me cry 别让我伤心,别...
您可能关注的推广
lana的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 tpp是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐