初中英语题库求解。。。

初中英语题求解_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:853,360贴子:
初中英语题求解收藏
用所给的单词填空 1.would you like to help -(I) with my English ? 2.I'm sorry to -(here) that. 3.we often do come -(shop) on sunday. 4.now it is the (twenty-one)century(世纪) 5.she must look up and -(up) 6.there -(libray) are very big .i like -(they) very much 根据汉语提示完成句子 1.i want to have a birthday
-(聚会) 2.she -(穿着) a new pink T-shirt and a pair of -(牛仔裤) 3.I get cards ,-(巧克力),toys and books. 4.who often -(烧饭)or you in your family?
5.-(带走)your raincoats,Lucy and
Lily. 开头字母填空 1.she often looks for things on the I- 2.the kites are t- .they are not mine. 3.S-
Firday 4.shirt,blouse,cote and skirt are all c- 5.It's millie's birday .her friends have a lot of p- for her. 6.she s- helps her mother clean the house. 7.do you have a C- lesson today? 8.the light is red .she can't c- the road. 9.it's not polite to s- to the old people.
为什么获得好评的永远是别人的PPT?想让自己变成别人嘛!
自己做啊……把疑问拿出来。直接问答案的不欢迎。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或初中英语题求解 在线等_百度知道
初中英语题求解 在线等
Daniel ran fast to catch the early bus this morning. 同义句Daniel ran fast _____ _____ he _____ catch the early bus this morning.
提问者采纳
so that , could Daniel ran fast so that he could catch the early bus this morning. so that 以便,为了,(引导目的状从)
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
so that ;could(不能用can,因为this morning是过去时)希望帮到你,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
Daniel ran fast to that he could catch the early bus this morning.
so that ,can
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012中考英语完形填空预测题训练9(附解析)_新浪教育_新浪网
2012中考英语完形填空预测题训练9(附解析)
  Who designed (设计) the first helicopter (直升飞机)? Who __1__ of the most famous pictures in the world? Who knew more about the human body than most __2__? There is an answer __3__ all these questions --- Leonardo de Vinci (达芬奇)。
  Leonardo may have been the greatest genius (天才) __4__ have ever known. He lived in Italy around the year 1500, but many of his inventions seem modern to us today. For example, one of his notebooks has drawings of a helicopter. Of course, he couldn’t __5__ a helicopter with the things he had. But scientists say his idea would have worked。
  But Leonardo __6__ an inventor. He was one of the greatest artists of his day. By the time he was twenty years old, he was called a master ( 大师) painter, and as he got older he became __7__ more famous. Sometimes he drew a hand ten different ways __8__ he was ready to paint。
  Many of Leonardo’s wonderful paintings are still with __9__ today. You may know one of his most famous works the __10__ woman known as the Mona Lisa。
  1. A. tookB. madeC. paintedD. invented
  2. A. artistsB. doctors C. painters D. people
  3. A. toB. of C. for D. from
  4. A. the scientistsB. the artistsC. the worldD. people
  5. A. draw B. paint C. workD. build
  6. A. was justB. wasn’t justC. wasn’tD. was no longer
  7. A. less B. noC. even D. very
  8. A. before B. afterC. because D. when
  9. A. himB. usC. themD. you
  10. A. interestingB. cryingC. smilingD. surprising
  答案简析
  1.C。为了引出话题人物━━达?芬奇,这里引用了设问手法,问题应表示“是谁画了世界上最著名的画”,故选择动词painted。