这五个英语题怎么翻译硕士英语真题?

英语翻译原文在我的百度空间.文章下面有5个问题,这可以帮助你们理解文章.文章的每句话都要翻译,问题不用翻译._百度作业帮
英语翻译原文在我的百度空间.文章下面有5个问题,这可以帮助你们理解文章.文章的每句话都要翻译,问题不用翻译.
英语翻译原文在我的百度空间.文章下面有5个问题,这可以帮助你们理解文章.文章的每句话都要翻译,问题不用翻译.
while all my classmates seem to be crazy about a one-way ticket to Mars,I'd rather say Mars is totally 当我的所有同学看起来都对去火星的单程票疯狂时,我更愿意说火星完全不适合人类存在unsuitable for human existence.People won't have enough food supplies there,and the terrible environment would make it impossible for 那里人们不会有足够的食物供应,恶劣的环境也不可能让人长寿them to live a long life.Besides,the journey won't be safe.Can anybody explain to me just why people would go to Mars,never to return?除此之外,这旅途也不会安全.有人可以解释给我听为什么人们只想去火星而不想回来?Steve Minear,UKHere are the things you can think of:the desire to explore a foreign and unique environment,the 这是你可以考虑的一些事:开发一个外来的独一无二的环境的渴望,做为第一个开发新世界的人的兴奋,名利的期待excitement of being the first human to open up a new world,the expectation of fame and glory...For scientists there is another reason.Their observations and research will probably lead to great 对于科学家来说还有一个理由,他们的观察和研究很可能导致伟大的科学成就scientific achievements.Donal Trollop,CanadaThere are already too many people on the Earth.I think that sometime before the end of the 地球上的人太多了.我认为在世界末之前的某个时候火星上会有一个人类的殖民地.century,there will be a human colony on Mars.It will happen when people finally realize that two-way trips to the red planet Mars are unnecessary.Most 当人们最后明白去红色星球的往返旅行没必要的时刻会发生.大多数太空飞行的危险是发射和着陆of the danger of space flight is the launches and landings.Cutting the trip home would therefore reduce the danger of accidents,save a lot of money,and open the 剪掉回来的旅程因此可以减少事故的危险性,节省很多钱,开发一种方法在另一个世界建造永远的人类居住地way to build an everlasting human settlement on another world.Enough supplies can be sent on ahead,and every two years more supplies and more people will be sent 足够的供应会预先发送到火星上,每两年更多的供应和人会被发送到新的殖民地去.to the new colony.Mars has all the materials for a colony to produce or make everything it needs,and Mars is far more 火星具备所有做为殖民地的条件或是创造一切需要的条件,火星远比外太空的其他星球舒适得多pleasant than the other planets in the outer space.Paul Davies,USA题:1.The main puepose of Steve Minear‘s writing is_____B____.A.to report his classmates' discussion B.to invite an answer to his questionC.to explain the natural state of Mars D.to show his agreement on going to Mars2.Which of the following best states Donal Trollop's idea?BA There is a plan to send humans to Mars.BThere are many reasons for going to Mars.C.Scientists become famous by doing research on Mars.D.It.is possible to build an Earth-like environment on Mars.3.Paul Davies points out that____A___.A.humans need only a one-way ticket to MarsB.two-way trips to Mars will be made safe soonC.it is easy to reduce the danger and cost of flights to MarsD.it is cheap to build an everlasting human settlement on Mars4.What does paul Davies think of human existence on Mars?CA.Humans will have to bring of human existence on Mars?B.Humans will find Mars totally unsuitable for living.C.Humans can produce everything they need.D.Humans can live longer in the colony on Mars.
Our neighbour's son was getting married at an out-of-town church, and my husband and I were invited. 我们邻居的孩子将在一座外地的教堂举行婚礼,我和丈夫都受邀前往。
We immediately rushed out to a store, ...英语翻译如题,就是三个2,五个8之类表示几个数字的语句five eight 不就成了58了?能够表达我想要的意思吗?_百度作业帮
英语翻译如题,就是三个2,五个8之类表示几个数字的语句five eight 不就成了58了?能够表达我想要的意思吗?
英语翻译如题,就是三个2,五个8之类表示几个数字的语句five eight 不就成了58了?能够表达我想要的意思吗?
three twosfive eights在这种情况下,2.8这些数词也是可数名词~
triple two 3×2=6five eight?5×8=40
三个2 triple two五个8 five eight
three twosfive eights这五题英语翻译怎么做?_百度知道
这五题英语翻译怎么做?
提问者采纳
1. In the eve of2. my best wishes to3. get gift money 4. stay up
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
At the eve of/my best wishes to/get red paper/stay up
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2012年12月英语三级英汉翻译练习(5)
来源:考试大&&&&&【考试大:中国教育考试第一门户】&&日
第1页:翻译习题
  Directions: This part, numbered 61 through 65, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese. After each of the sentences numbered 61 to 64, you will read four choices of suggested translation. You should choose the best translation and mark the corresponding letter on your Answer Sheet.And for the paragraph numbered 65,write your translation in the corresponding space on the Translation / Composition Sheet.   6 1.The aim of this report is to assess the main reasons for staff complaints about working conditions and propose ways of improving the situation.  A.为改善现状,特撰写此报告来找出员工对工作环境不满的主要原因。  B.该报告的目的在于找出造成员工不满情绪的主要原因,从而确定改善工作环境的方法。  C.该报告意在找出员工对工作环境不满的主要原因,并且提出改善现状的方法。  D.该报告旨在找出员工对工作环境不满的主要原因,并且提出可从哪些方面改善现状。  62.Employees working in the hotel shouhl bear in mind that they call never be too polite to the guests.  A.旅馆的工作人员应以忍字为本,对客人越礼貌越好。  B.旅馆的工作人员都应牢记在心:对客人再礼貌都不为过。  C.旅馆员工工作时都应以忍字为本,决不可对客人过于礼貌。  D.旅馆员工工作时都应时刻铭记:决不可对客人过于礼貌。  63.The merger raises a number of issues which will need to be addressed as a matter of urgency and in a manner which is fair to employees of both companies.  A.这次合并引出了很多亟需处理的问题,处理这些问题时需要以一种对两家公司雇员都公平的方式进行。  B.这次合并使一定数量的问题上升为亟需处理的问题,只有解决这些问题才能保证对两家公司都公平。  C.这次合并中有很多问题上升为亟需解决的问题,在解决这些问题时要保证对两家公司都不失公平。  D.这次合并引出了一定数量的亟需处理的问题,在处理时需以一种对两家公司的雇员都公平的方式进行。  64.It is desirable for a teacher to have a genuine capacity to understand the minds and feelings of children,since most teachers are school’teachers.  A.自从大多数老师到学校工作以后,他们就觉得培养孩子的能力、努力去理解孩子的思想和情感是每一个老师的欲望。  B.既然大多数老师都在学校工作,因此老师应具备真正的理解孩子们的思想和情感的能力。  C.自从大多数老师到学校工作以后,一个老师最好具有真正的理解力和孩子般的情感。  D.既然大多数老师都在学校工作,因此一个老师应既有真正的能力,又能理解孩子们的思想和情感。  65.Many of the world’s languages are disappearing as modern communications,migration(人口迁移)and population growth end the isolation of ethnic groups.At least half the world’s 6,000  languages will likely die out in the next century and only 5 percent of languages are safe,meaning they are spoken by at least l million people and receive state backing,experts say.  
  更多翻译练习:      
  ?考试大会员中心:    
来源:考试大-
责编:xuqing&&&
&考试大网校:
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大英语三级考试一周评论排行
1.&&评论4358条
2.&&评论216条
3.&&评论181条
4.&&评论158条
5.&&评论155条