I said just for fun pdf.. 什么意思???快!!

I had an amusing experience last year. After I had left a small village in the south of France, I drove on to the next town. On the way, a young man waved to me. I stopped and he asked me for a lift. As soon as he had got into the car, I said good morning to him in French and he replied in the same language. Apart from 参考译文1:去年,我有一个有趣的经验。之后我已经离开法国南部的一个小村庄,我开车到下一个城镇。在路上,一名年轻男子向我招手。我停了下来,他问我一个电梯。当他坐进车内,我说早上好,他在法国,他在相同的语言回答。除了几句话,我不知道任何法国所有。无论我们在旅途中发言。我已经接近镇,当年轻的男子突然说,非常缓慢,“你讲英语吗?”正如我很快就学会了,他是英国自己!参考译文2:我去年的有趣经历了。我离开法国南部的一个小村庄以后,我开车到下一个城镇。在路上,一名年轻男子向我招手。我停下来,他问我为一部升降机。只要他进车里,我早上好跟他说法语,他回答说同一种语言。除了几句话,我不知道任何法国根本。我们俩都不说话在旅途中。我几乎已达到小镇上,当这位年轻人突然说,很慢,'你讲英语吗?'我很快就认识到,他是自己的英语 !参考译文3:我去年的有趣经历了。我离开法国南部的一个小村庄以后,我开车到下一个城镇。在路上,一名年轻男子向我招手。我停下来,他问我为一部升降机。只要他进车里,我早上好跟他说法语,他回答说同一种语言。除了几句话,我不知道任何法国根本。我们俩都不说话在旅途中。我几乎已达到小镇上,当这位年轻人突然说,很慢,'你讲英语吗?'我很快就认识到,他是自己的英语 !参考译文4:去年我有一个有趣的经历。 在我离开了一个小村庄在法国南部,我开车到下一城。 在路上,一名年轻男子向人们挥手我。 我停住了,他问我为一部升降机。 他一上了车,我说早上好,他在法国和他回答说,同样的语言。 除了几个字,我不知道任何法国在所有。 我们的发言都没有在旅程。语义参照:can we chat online? please add me thanks 我们可以网上聊天吗?请加我感谢MAIN LOBBY 主大堂在中国的传统家庭里,家长的权威意识占主导 地位, In the traditional Chinese family, parents awareness of the authority of the dominant,No fewer than experience, and always being hurt the most 不少於经验,始终受到伤害的最Phone Dating Numbers 电话日期数we almost had it all 我们差不多了这一切现在长大了,就越来越怀念从前 Now grown up, getting used to missnew views system 新制度意见Not until the beginning of the twentieth century did human beings learn to prevent the disease from spreading 开始之前的二十世纪并人类学会防止这种疾病蔓延affecting them, makes the task of accurately calculating 影响他们,做准确地计算的任务I must prepare this presentation 我必须准备此演示文稿The table……………… Table………………no,them books are new 不,他们是新书籍草你们的妹 D. your sister我喜欢深夜听到你温柔的声音 I like to hear your gentle voice the night我的名字叫张涛 My name is Zhang Tao本文来自:经典语录网(),原文地址:/jingdiantaici/954.html This article comes from: Classic Quotations Network (), the original address: /jingdiantaici/954.htmlyou do yt,sir you get him to sleep 你做 yt,主席先生,你让他睡着挖不到! Dig into!以上设备部分价格包含电梯设备、运输保险费用。 Equipment section above rate is inclusive of lift equipment, transport and insurance costs.他计划和朋友一起消磨时光 His plan and spend time with a friend单身几年了 Single several yearsFluent written and spoken English 流利的书面英语口语do not know if can get them pregnant 不知道是否可以让他们怀孕出门在外使用的最多的莫过于手机了! Go outside to use the most is the phone!你女儿多大了 What was your daughter唱乐谱 Sheet musicHH成为TM 旗下签约教练 HH became subsidiary of TM agency coachingEtablissement Etablissement他有一个妹妹,因为不满意的成绩,他不得不去工作 He has a sister, because not satisfied with the results, he had to go to work我只想通过自己努力 I only want to through its own efforts再见了 背向你 回头多少伤悲 Goodbye back you go back to how much sadness很令人感动 Very moving山东蓝宝石 Shandong sapphire我不想情人节一个人过 I do not want to Valentine's Day, a man too个人电脑部 正在翻译,请等待...有是你个人睡!真郁闷!真孤独!好想有你来陪. Is your personal sleep! Really depressing! Really lonely! I want to come with you.let me finish washing my hands here, just bear with me for a few more seconds 让我完成这里洗手,只是和我一起承担为几秒钟Unless otherwise stated in an Individual Agreement, the “Warranty Period” shall be 60 months 除非另外说明在一个单独协议, “保修期”将是60个月“This is an important time in the friendship between China and Brazil. We should work side-by-side to keep it going,” said Hu. "这是重要的时间在中国和巴西之间的友谊。翻译公司说,我们应该努力去继续,并排"。他在育才小学7年级 正在翻译,请等待...takephoto takephotoas much ground as 覆盖尽可能多地为It was a birthday gift my father 这是一件生日礼物我父亲In the power to change yourself is the power to change the world around you. 在权力改变自己是改变世界的力量左右你。Tom打算去希腊或意大利 Tom going to Greece or Italy最近查询: practice running began when he was 7 years old 什么是一个海洋信呢? This is a bunch of keys, this is your? We're gonna make it on our own, we don't need anyone 这是一个奇妙的房间。我一直不知道你是如此的翻译公司 Art is a very creative discipline 现在,它的约9时、我坐在我的帐棚和休息最后! She became obsessed with outside scenery Thinking about going to visit 你为什么这样问呢? 删除 Soke,短眉毛 对自己好一点 Your sister or paddle ball? 每天都好运气 有影响的解释性规划人员和方案 我们不断从前面savefd模型的布尔变量,并引入一个额外的对应所使用的磁盘,数目变diskus I must say I'm sorry, you conclude that you're working for others.谁能帮我翻译下这说的是什么?重谢.How are you,Did you get my last email?I saw your ad ,I liked what you said there, so I thought I would write.So, here I am newly relocated, and ready for fun! I just moved near Woodstock fro_百度作业帮 谁能帮我翻译下这说的是什么?重谢.How are you,Did you get my last email?I saw your ad ,I liked what you said there, so I thought I would write.So, here I am newly relocated, and ready for fun! I just moved near Woodstock fro 谁能帮我翻译下这说的是什么?重谢.How are you,Did you get my last email?I saw your ad ,I liked what you said there, so I thought I would write.So, here I am newly relocated, and ready for fun! I just moved near Woodstock from Denver area about a month ago andI must say I really like it here.I don't know anybody here, except for my roomate who moved here a while back. He's made some friends through the internet and he says there's a lot of nice and interesting people I might find here.Never been on a computer before so my friend is letting me use his. Well, a little about me, I am generally a happy and passionate person. I'm kind, friendly, outgoing, honest, trustworthy. I'm looking for someone with the same values. My roomate James thought I should email you and she showed me how to send it but nowI can't figure out how to attach my picture here. James attached my picture on www. Choosing your You can locate my number 3075685. If you'll think you are interested, you can call me on my cell phone tomorrow at I like trying new things, and new ways to find new friends. I'm interested in meeting an intelligent, sensual woman who enjoys life and would like to share special moments. Any way we can talk and see what we have in common and possibly get together if it feels comfortable. Bye,AndrewP.S.Hope it will be fun to talkI don't know how long I can use this address till I get my connection so call me and let's see where it goes. 最后你拿我的吗电子邮件?我见到在 上的你广告 ,我喜欢你在那里说的,因此,我认为我会写.如此,这里我崭新被重新装置,和预先对于乐趣!我刚刚在来自丹佛区域的伍德斯托克的附近移动有关在一个月以前 andI 的事一定像它一样在这里真的说我.除了我的在这里移动了一会儿背面的 roomate 以外我不认识任何人这里.他已经经过英特网交一些朋友,而且他说有许多美好的和有趣的人我可能在这里找.从不在一部计算机上在因此我的朋友正在使我使用之前他的.好吧,稍微有关我,我通常是快乐的和热情的人.我是亲切的,友好的,和外向的,诚实的,和可信赖的.我正在以相同的价值找寻某人.我的 roomate 詹姆士认为,我应该寄你,而且她给我看该如何送它但是 nowI 不能理解该如何在这里附上我的照片.詹姆士附上了在 www 上的我照片.选择你能位于我的 3075685 号的你友好的 .如果你将会认为,你被感兴趣,你明天能在 I 用我的行动电话打电话给我喜欢尝试新的事物,和新的方法找新的朋友.我对遇见聪明,拥有生活而且想要分享特别的片刻官能的女人感兴趣.任何的方法如果它觉得舒服,我们能说话而且见到我们有相同处的而且可能地聚在一起.再见,安德鲁 他是在上看到你的mail地址的. 写信给你是因为他喜欢的在网上发表的言论.他说他上网为了娱乐. 觉得你和他很投机. 他是个开朗, 和蔼, 还蛮活泼的.如果你有兴趣, 可以明天打他电话. 希望和你擦出火化!fun与funny的区别与用法词性及例句_百度作业帮 fun与funny的区别与用法词性及例句 fun与funny的区别与用法词性及例句 fun[fʌn; fʌn]不可数名词1 嬉戏,玩笑He is fond of .他爱闹著玩make of=poke at嘲弄…,取笑2 乐趣,有趣,消遣have 作乐,玩乐The child had a lot of with the toys.小孩子玩玩具玩得很开心I didn't see the of playing cards.我看不出打纸牌有什么好玩的3 [常作 be 的补语] (口语)有趣的事 [物,人]It is picking up various shells on the beach.在海滨捡各种贝壳是很有趣的What !.好有趣,真愉快He is good [great] .他真有趣(他是个有趣的人)for fun(1) 开玩笑,为了乐趣read a book for 为了乐趣而读书(2) = in FUNfor the fun of it [the thing]为了好玩,闹著玩地,当作玩笑地play cards just for the of it玩纸牌只为了好玩fun and games戏闹,欢闹in fun开玩笑地,闹著玩地Don't take offense.I said it in .别生气,我只是说著玩的形容词(美)快乐的,有趣的a party快乐的宴会funny fun.ny[`fʌnI; ˋfʌni]《fun 的形容词》形容词(fun.ni. ni.est)1 奇怪的,滑稽的a story滑稽的故事a man引人发笑的人; 喜剧演员What's so .什么事那样好笑?【同义字】funny 因奇妙、滑稽引人发笑amusing 好玩、愉快、使人快乐interesting 与amusing 同义ludicrous 因愚蠢而引人发笑2 (口语)a.怪的,奇特的It's that he should say so.他说那话,有些奇怪b.不当行为的; 作假的,可疑的business可疑的行动,愚蠢的动作,不诚实的勾当There's something about it [his business].那件事 [他的生意] 有一点奇怪 [可疑]3 (口语)a.身体状况不好feel a little 有点不舒服b.难为情,不好意思I felt a little accepting the gift.我接受该礼物觉得有点不好意思c.(委婉语)有点精神错乱She is a bit in the head.她脑筋有点古怪4 [常 old,小孩用语] 有趣的,很棒的Look at that old car.看那部好棒的车5(美)漫画栏的a column [paper]报纸的漫画栏a book漫画书get funny with对不敬名词[funnies] 连续漫画; 报纸、杂志的漫画栏 (comics.)名词fun.ni.nessfunny名词单人双桨小艇 fun[fʌn; fʌn]不可数名词1 嬉戏,玩笑He is fond of ~.他爱闹著玩make ~ of=poke ~ at嘲弄…,取笑2 乐趣,有趣,消遣have ~作乐,玩乐The child had a lot of ~ with the toys.

我要回帖

更多关于 just for fun linus 的文章

随机推荐