求大神英语怎么说大神!

求助大神!英语题_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:863,663贴子:
求助大神!英语题收藏
I appreciate ( ) the chance to go abroad for further study.I'll make good use of it. A.being given B.giving C.to be given D.to give 我知道appreciate sb. doing sth. 但这个是被动语态 被给予机会 求大神解释!
我们不培养美工,只培养一流设计师!
是被动,排除b,d, appreciate 后加动名词,所以选a.搜了更详细的说明:appreciate后面不能加不定式,一般加名词/代词/动名词/宾语从句。appreciate一般只要求掌握两种用法:1)感激/感谢:appreciate sth:I appreciate your help.appreciate doing sth:I appreciate getting your help.appreciate sb/one's doing sth:I appreciate your/you helping me.appreciate it + 从句:I'll appreciate it if you can give me a hand.2)欣赏/赏识/重视/鉴赏You can't appreciate English poetry unless you understand its rhythm.你若不懂英文诗韵律, 就无法欣赏英文诗。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语作文求大神!假如你是李明,上周你们学校请地震学家王教授来做了一次关于地震的自救知识讲座.请你就以下要点写一篇英语作文介绍这次叫做介绍学习地震防护知识的重要性演示如何在_百度作业帮
英语作文求大神!假如你是李明,上周你们学校请地震学家王教授来做了一次关于地震的自救知识讲座.请你就以下要点写一篇英语作文介绍这次叫做介绍学习地震防护知识的重要性演示如何在
英语作文求大神!假如你是李明,上周你们学校请地震学家王教授来做了一次关于地震的自救知识讲座.请你就以下要点写一篇英语作文介绍这次叫做介绍学习地震防护知识的重要性演示如何在地震中保护自己自己的感谢
Last week,professor Wang,who is a famous expert on earthquakes, gave us a speech on how to save ourselves during an earthquake.
First he impressed us with the importance of learning earthquake safety tips. He used some real wxamples to prove that many people could have survived on earthquake if they had known what to do before and during an earthquake.
Then he shouwed us what to do, especiall during an earthquake. We should keep calm and quickly move to a safe place. Ifwo are indoors, stay there and hide ourselves in a place such as under a strong desk or a strong table. If outdoors, move to an open area where flling objectsare unlikely to strike us.
I think the speech is vesy useful and all of u need know what to do during an earthquake.求大神做英语改错!After my best firend and her husband and I was having breakfast,I gave them a smile card.Then came a light bulb moment!I said,"I'm treating you two with breakfast!"They said,"No,it's okay!"But I told the waitress give me the _百度作业帮
求大神做英语改错!After my best firend and her husband and I was having breakfast,I gave them a smile card.Then came a light bulb moment!I said,"I'm treating you two with breakfast!"They said,"No,it's okay!"But I told the waitress give me the
求大神做英语改错!After my best firend and her husband and I was having breakfast,I gave them a smile card.Then came a light bulb moment!I said,"I'm treating you two with breakfast!"They said,"No,it's okay!"But I told the waitress give me the bill,and she did.I wrap a $20 around a smile card and gave it to a waitress.On our way out of the restaurant his best friend wrapped other $20 around a smile card and gave it to an employee there.So,she had finished her Random Acts of Kingness!It just only takes a spark to get a fire going.这段文字有10处错误,请改正..........
It is very confusing,I don't think people can understand what you want to say.After my best firend and her husband and I (1)HAD breakfast,I gave them a smile card.Then came a light bulb moment!I said,"I'm treating you two with breakfast!"They said,"No,it's okay!"But I (2) ASKED the waitress (3) to give me the bill,and she did.I (4) WRAPPED a $20 around a smile card and gave(5) them to (6)the waitress.On our way out of the restaurant (7)MY best friend wrapped a $20 around (8) THE smile card and gave(9)THEM to an employee there.So,she had finished her Random Acts of Kingness!It (10) only takes a spark to (11) kEEP a fire going.
在我最好的朋友和她的丈夫和我在吃早饭时,我给了他们一个微笑卡。然后是一个灯泡的时刻!我说,“我把你们两个的早餐!”他们说:“不,这是好的!“但是我告诉服务员给我账单,和她做。我用20美元大约一个微笑卡,给了一个服务员。出了餐厅他最好的朋友包裹其他20美元大约一个微笑卡和给一个员工那里。所以,她已经完成了她的随机行为Kingness !它只是只需要一个火花,g
这是翻译过来 我实在不知道你想说什么...
After my best firend and(and--with) her husband and I was(was- were) having breakfast,I gave them a smile card.Then came a light bulb moment!I said,"I'm treating you two with(with--to) breakfast!"They...求英语大神!!_百度知道
求英语大神!!
高中生Advantage和Disadvantage的简写形式是。坐等,经常在阅读里看到,有浅浅的印象
想起来了,是Advtg和Disadvtgc, ad是Advertising的所写哦0-0
提问者采纳
disadadvantage 简写形式是 & (一定要有句点在后)disadvantage 简写形式是 &DA.&quot.& 或在英文辩论比赛是用 &quot.&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
adv.=[Lat] adversus(=against)7.=adverb4.】 1.=advance3.=advertising5.=advisory 不过一般不这么表示. 更常用于表示“副词”.=adverbial6.=advantage2【adv.=advertisement8
AD是Advantage的缩写,DAD是Disadvantage的缩写。第一个我是非常肯定的,记得高中遇见次数也不少的,但是后面那个不是很肯定了!!就觉得像那个!!因为在前面加了dis!! 最好回去问问英语老师吧!!
Advantage - AD;Disadvantage - DA
是不是advp?disadvp
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语大神吧 的文章

随机推荐