全英歌曲开头哎哎哎哎是什么歌running through your fellows什么歌?

求网球王子(包括新网球王子)所有的角色歌和背景音乐_百度知道
求网球王子(包括新网球王子)所有的角色歌和背景音乐
提问者采纳
上传文件只能传一个
歌都在其他文件包
很全← 可以留下邮箱获得更多歌曲
提问者评价
虽然没有找到我想找的那首,但是那么多歌曲还是辛苦你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
/f:///f.baidu.baidu://tieba新网王还没有出角色歌?kz=" target="_blank">/f.com/f?kz=圣斗士星矢吧
冥王神话吧
网球王子吧
灌篮高手吧
<a href="http
walk on(野心0%Version)(藤重政孝)
Driving Myself(ROUTE171/Crush!!Edit)(HIRO-X)
You got game?(Continue1 Credit Edit)(Kimeru)
future(Zapping Edit)(HIRO-X)
You got game?(Kimeru)
ANNIVERSARY(HIRO-X)
walk on(藤重政孝)
Driving Myself(HIRO-X)
CHAIN OF MIND(Kimeru)
しあわせの歌(HIRO-X)
KEEP YOUR STYLE(藤重政孝)
future(HIRO-X)
NEVER END - C + LONG VERSION - / 越前リョーマ
Make You Free - STYLE 004 - / Kimeru
しあわせの歌 / HIRO-X
Brand new day / Ikuo
ANNIVERSARY / HIRO-X
Make You Free / hisoca
LONG WAY / Ikuo
future / HIRO - X
Song for you - 爱すべき人へ - / Kimeru
FLOWER POWER / hisoca
Driving Myself / HIRO - X
Make You Free / Kimeru
辛苦了,但我想要的是打包好的直接可以下载的
新网球王子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁芭比娃娃都唱过什么歌?_百度知道
芭比娃娃都唱过什么歌?
GG!!!!!!?
谢谢哥哥姐姐们了!
MM!我想知道芭比都唱过什么歌
恰恰舞;摇头;爱情结局放肆黑夜
相关专业回答
森林公主:Always More
Every body is
born to care
It&#039;s some thing we were
meant to share
Not to keep to ourselves all alone
If we make room for
some one new
Does n&#039;t mean that there&#039;s
less for you
only means that our
.circle has grown
Love knows
Love grows
Bigger than before
In your heart
there&#039;s
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
芭比娃娃的相关知识
其他3条回答
I&#39;m a girl like you
这是所有有歌曲的电影中出现的歌曲的总目录(每段第一行是电影名称)。
Barbie as Rapunzel
Constant as the Stars Above
Wish Upon a Star
Barbie of Swan Lake
Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper
How Can I Refuse
Written In Your Heart (Prologue)
I Am a Girl Like You
To Be a Princess
The Cat&#039;s Meow
If You Love Me for Me
To Be a Princess (Reprise)
How Can I Refuse (Reprise)
Written In Your Heart
I’m On My Way
Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus
Hope Has Wings (Movie Version)
Hope Has Wings (Pop Version)
The Barbie Diaries
This Is Me
Note to Self
Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses
Birthday Song
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一声对你许下诺言
开头是英语什么歌_百度知道
一声对你许下诺言
开头是英语什么歌
一声对你许下诺言
开头是英语什么歌
lationships它是关于戏剧;bout the love thats supposed to last and never dies这是关于坚韧的爱情永不会死It&#39,坚强些It&#39,你永远不会绕它走开You hold on you be strong坚持住,让你卷进来Dont let nobody come between you you just stay with it再别让其他人夹在其中;lationships它是关于戏剧,要坚强It&#39;s about drama and love and &#39;s not about the secrecy of the lines这无关于谎言的秘密Girl everybodys got a secret to hide女孩;bout the love thats supposed to last and never dies这是关于坚韧的爱情永不会死It&#39;bout the her无关于伤害Ain&#39,由你去承担And you dont ever you never walk away from it你千万不要, yes you do要挺住It&#39;s reas not about who was it who was she who&#39,做了;bout your pride无关于你的骄傲Ain&#39;bout the crazy things thats running through your mind无关于你脑中划过的疯狂的事It&#39;s weaker or who&#39;bout you do it to and no one else这是我们两个的事,由你去承担And you dont ever you never walk away from it你千万不要;s right or who&#39, cept for me and you这真的和那些无关;s &#39;lationships这是关于戏剧爱情和我们的关系And when the going gets tough you deal with it以及你怎样面对And you dont ever you never walk away from it你再无法置身事外You hold on you be strong你要挺住;t matter if the both of us lose如果你们都输也不会有关系It&#39,就让你自己面对You hold on and be strong你要挺住;s wrong这不是关于谁对谁错It&#39,就让你自己面对You hold on and be strong你要挺住;s not about who&#39;s &#39,要坚强It&#39、和我们的关系And when the going gets tough you deal with it当路途变得艰难,除了你和我It&#39;s not about who&#39,再无他人Ain&#39、爱;s about drama and love and &#39,要坚强And hold on,又是谁讨好谁Won&#39;s about drama and drugs and making it这是关于戏剧信任和如何去做If your somebody messed up you dig it in如果把你弄得很糟的某人,让你卷进来Dont let nobody come between you you just stay with it再别让其他人夹在其中;t &#39;t &#39,你永远不会绕它走开You hold on you be strong你要挺住;t &#39;t &#39;s about drama and love and &#39;s not about who does it or done it or did it to who这无关于谁对谁做着,要坚强It&#39;s about drama and drugs and making it这是关于戏剧信任和如何去做If your somebody messed up you dig it in如果把你弄得很糟的某人让你卷进来Dont let nobody come between you you just stay with it再别让其他人夹在其中;bout yourself无关于你自己It&#39,就让你自己面对You hold on and be strong你你要挺住;bout the lies无关于谎言Ain&#39, yes you do你要挺住;s creeping on who这无关于他是谁;s not about who&#39,每个人都有些要隐藏的秘密It&#39.;s innocent or who&#39、和我们的关系And when the going gets tough you deal with it当路途变得艰难;s fault这不是关于谁无辜谁有错It aint really bout that kinda thing at all这真的与那些无关It&#39、爱;s about drama and drugs and making it这是关于戏剧信任和如何去做If your somebody messed up you dig it in如果把你弄得很糟的某人;s about drama and love and &#39,除了你和我It&#39;s not about the stupid things that we say这无关于我们说过的那些蠢话Were always saying stupid things anyway其实我们总是说些蠢话的It&#39;s strong这不是关于谁脆弱谁坚强It&#39,要坚强Ain&#39. you lose如果你们都输了也没关系Its really not bout nothing excpet for me and you girl这真的与其他任何无关,或做过什么Dt &#39;lationships这是关于戏剧爱情和我们的关系And when the going gets tough you deal with it以及你怎样面对And you dont ever you never walk away from it你再无法置身事外You hold on you be strong你要挺住It&#39,要坚强It&#39,要坚强And hold on,她是谁;s &#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
诺言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 hi zhu开头的是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐