完型填空mary is a 6-year-10 year old girl sex.one day

小题1:B小题2:C小题3:D小题4:B小题5:D小题6:A试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了玛丽一个残疾女孩子,在酒店里像正常的厨师一样工作,2002年她和叔叔遭到了攻击,她失去了手臂,后来在家人的帮助下,去了残疾人康复中心,她相信她可以过上正常的生活,她学了酒店和餐厅管理课程,在电视报道中,她说,我想让其他的残疾人知道,过正常的生活是可能的,谋生是很困难的,但不要失去希望,如果你有梦想,你努力工作,没有什么是实现不了的。小题1:考查形容词及语境的理解。根据句意,玛丽,一个22岁的年轻女子,站在爱莎香格里拉的酒店里准备一个蛋糕,这似乎对一个厨师来说是很自然的事,但玛丽不正常,她没有手。attractive引人注目的,nature自然的 necessary必要的,important重要的,故选B。小题2:考查名词及语境的理解。根据句意当她用刀的时候我怕她会伤到她自己,但这从来都不是个问题。moment此刻,现在,way方式,方法problem问题,难题 topic 话题。故选C。小题3:考查动词及语境的理解。根据句意,当她保护自己免受攻击的时候,这个11岁的女孩晕倒了。protect…from 保护…不受伤害,故选D。小题4:考查副词及语境的理解。根据句意,她学会了写作和做家务,但更重要的是她习惯了她的残疾。strangely&奇怪地&&& importantly 重要地 suddenly突然地 politely礼貌地故选B。小题5:考查副词及语境的理解。结合句意,她想她有很多重要的事要做,因为在可怕的袭击后她仍然活着。yet&&还;already 已经; just 刚刚;still仍然。故选D小题6:考查形容词及语境的理解。我想让其他的残疾人相信过正常的生活是可能的。possible可能的; excellent优秀的,卓越的;& simple简单的&&&; exciting令人兴奋的。故选A。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
There was a pilot(飞行员) and four people in a small plane. Suddenly there was something wrong with the machine while it was flying in the air. The plane began to fall down. The pilot told the people there were only four parachutes(降落伞). They all became worried and started to make excuses.The next person said, “I must have a parachute. I am a very clever person. I have to attend an important match. I know I will win the game because I’ll be the cleverest person there.” He picked up a pack and jumped out.Two men were left---an old businessman and a young mountain climber. At this time the plane was going down fast. The businessman said, “ Young man, I am old but you are still young. You take the last parachute.” The young mountain climber smiled. “Don’t worry,” He said. “ We can both jump out because there are still two parachutes. Just now the clever man jumped out with my backpack.”小题1:All the people became worried because_________.A.they couldn’t find the parachutesB.they saw the pilot jump out firstC.they were afraid and they knew there were not enough parachutes for each person.D.There was too much smoke and they couldn’t jump out from the plane.小题2:The clever man jumped out with_________.A.a parachuteB.nothingC.the backpack of the climber’sD.two parachutes小题3:All the people thought of themselves except____________.A.the pilotB.the clever manC.the doctorD.the businessman小题4:From the story we know__________ would be dead.A.the clever manB.the businessmanC.the pilot D.the doctor小题5:From the passage we know_________ was the first to jump off the plane.A.the pilotB.the mountain climberC.the businessmanD.the doctor
题型:完形填空
Mike didn't live too far away from school. He liked to ____ to school every day. When it rained, like many _____ boys, Mike liked playing in the water. One afternoon, when the boy came______, he was all wet. His mother became very ___ and said, “Don’t play in the water after school.” The next day he was very ____ again, and his mother became ___ angrier. "I'll tell your father ___ you go to play in the water again," she said. The third day the boy was dry when he came ___ from school. "You are a ____ boy today,” his mother said. “You didn't play in the water.” "No," Mike answered. "Because there were _____ older boys in the water, I couldn't play in it.”&&&&小题1:A. have&&&&&&&&&&B. walk&&&&&&& C. fly&&&&&&&&小题2:A. other&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&& C. much &&&&&小题3:A. house&&&&&&&& B. family&&&&&&& C. home&&&&&小题4:A. angry&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&& C. good&&&&&&小题5:A. dry&& .&&&&&&&B. late&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wet小题6:A. very&&&&&&&&&&&&B. even&&&&&&&&& C. much&&&&&&小题7:A. if&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&小题8:A. to&&&&&&&&&&& B. back&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. away&&&&&&&&&小题9:A. good&&&&&&&&& B. well&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bad&&&&&&&&小题10:A. many so&&&&&& B. so many&&&&&&&&& C. much too&&&&
My name is Jake Hill. My Chinese teacher is Yang Bin.&&&&&&is from Shanghai. He has&&&&&&children, a son and a daughter.&&&&&&are twins. The son is Yang Chen. The &&&&&&&is Yang Xi. Mr Yang and his son &&&&&&&in Nanjing, but his wife Chao Feng is in Shanghai. She is a &&&&&&&&,she works in a hospital. Mr Yang’s daughter is in England. She is a college(大学)student.Yang Chen and I &&&&&&&_ the same college. He likes &&&&&&&&scoccer ball.We are classmates and we are good &&&&&&&. I teach him English and he teaches me &&&&&&&小题1:A. His&&&&&&&&&B. Him&&&&&&C. He小题2:A. two&&&&&&&&&B. three&&&&&C. four小题3:A. Them&&&&&&&B. They&&&&&&C. Their小题4:A. wife&&&&&&&&B.son&&&&&&&&C. daughter小题5:A. is&&&&&&&&&&B. am&&&&&&&&C. are小题6:A. teacher&&&&&&B.doctor&&&&&&C. writer小题7:A. go to&&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&&C. goes to小题8:A. playing&&&&&&B.plays&&&&&&&C. play小题9:A.friend&&&&&&&B.friends&&&&&&C. student小题10:A. English&&&&B. China&&&&&&&C. Chinese
One of the most famous scientists to study adaptations (适应能力) was Charles Darwin (达尔文). He was born in England in 1809. He wasn't the best student in his school, but when he was 16, his father sent him to a medical school. Charles liked spending time outdoors observing (观察) nature more than attending medical classes and dropped out(辍学) without graduating.
Next, Charles' father sent him to school to become a minister (牧师). This time he made it to graduation. But he didn't want to do the work of a minister. His friends encouraged him to follow his interest in science.
After graduation, Charles was invited to sail on the Beagle as an unpaid scientist. He wasn't the first choice, but he was the lucky one to go. The Beagle was to travel to South America and then around the world. The crew's task was to make maps of the places they visited.
On December 27th, 1831 Charles Darwin sailed from England on the Beagle. The trip was planned to last two years. In fact, it lasted five. During this time, he saw many amazing things. He collected lots of plants and animals and took them back to England to study.
Twenty-three years later, Darwin published a scientific paper with another man named Wallace. Darwin described how some animals have adaptations that help them survive. They are passed on to offspring (后代). Darwin’s ideas about adaptations are still very important to the study of living things.小题1:Darwin was very interested in _____. A.attending medical classesB.the work of a minister C.sailing around the worldD.science小题2:The Beagle was a(an) _____. A.shipB.planeC.plantD.animal小题3:When Darwin published the scientific paper, he was _____ years old. A.twenty-threeB.twenty-twoC.forty-fiveD.fifty小题4:The underlined word "they" in the last paragraph refers to (指的是) _____. A.adaptationsB.Darwin and Wallace C.animalsD.Darwin's ideas小题5:Which of the following is true? A.Darwin graduated from a medical school. B.Some animals have adaptations so that they can survive. C.Darwin published a scientific paper by himself. D.Darwin was first chosen to sail on the Beagle.
阅读下面的短文,从A,B,C,中选出能回答问题或完成句子的最佳选项。(共5小题,计10分)Mr and Mrs Jackson bought a big farm and they were always busy working on it .They had a good harvest every year.One of their sons Victor studied at a high school.The boy studied hard and did well in his lessons.It made them happy. Last month Victor finished high school and passed the university entrance examination.Mrs Jackson was very happy and told almost all her friends about it . Yesterday morning she went to the town to buy something for her son.On the bus she met one of her friends and they hadn’t seen each other for fifteen years.She told her friend how clever her son was.She spoke very loudly.All the people on the bus could hear her.“Which university will your son study in?”a man next to her asked. “Oxford University,”said Mrs Jackson happily. Most of the people on the bus looked at her.Some of them said to her, “Congratulations!” A woman sitting opposite her said, “I’m sure he’ll meet Jim White.” “Who’s Jim White?” “He’s my son,”said the woman with smile. “Does he study in the same university?” “No.He is one of the professors(教授).”小题1:The underlined word “harvest”probably means “_______”in Chinese.A.&庄稼&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&收成&&&&&&&&&&& C.&成就&&&&&&小题2:Mr and Mrs Jackson were happy because________.A.their son did well in his lessons B.they bought a big farmC.they had a good time on the farm小题3:Mrs Jackson wanted everyone to know_________.A.her som finished high schoolB.her son was braveC.her son was going to study in a famous university小题4:Mrs Jackson spoke so loudly on the bus that________.A.her friend could hear her B.all the people could hear her C.all the people looked at her 小题5:Which of the following is TRUE?A.Mrs Jackson met some of her friends on the bus.B.The woman was Mrs Jackson’s friend.C.The woman wanted to stop Mrs Jackson from talking about her son.
My dad was a fisherman. He worked hard and stayed out until he caught enough&______ to feed the family nearly every day. When the weather was bad he would&&______ me to school. An old truck was used in his fishing business. When we got to the school, he would give me a big&________on the face and tell me to be a good&_______. It was so embarrassing for me. I was 12 years old, and my dad would still kiss me goodbye!I remember the day when I decided I was too&_______for a goodbye kiss. When we got to the school and came to a stop, he had his usual big smile. He started to lean&&倾斜 toward me, but I put my hand up and&________, “No, Dad. ” It was the first time I had ever talked to him that way. He had a surprised look on his face for a&&long time, and his________started to be wet. He turned and looked out of the windshield 挡风玻璃. “You’re&______,” he said. “You are a big boy—a man. I won’t&&kiss you any more. ”It wasn’t long after that when my dad went out to&______and never came back. It was a day when most of the fishermen stayed at home except Dad. He had a big family&&to feedHow I wish I had been a man then. If I had been a man, I would&________have told my dad I was too old for a goodbye kiss. 小题1:A.foodB.birdsC.animalsD.fish小题2:A.rideB.carryC.driveD.bring小题3:A.kissB.laughC.lookD.hand小题4:A.manB.boyC.teacherD.fisherman小题5:A.oldB.youngC.excitedD.moved小题6:A.spokeB.saidC.repeatedD.answered小题7:A.handsB.feetC.eyesD.face小题8:A.kindB.cleverC.wrongD.right小题9:A.schoolB.seaC.boatD.river小题10:A.stillB.everC.neverD.only
Do you often think of your parents? You may say, ‘‘Of course, I &&&&. I &&&&&&a gift for my mother on Mother’s Day and on Father’s Day I give my father &&&&&, too.’’ But what about the other days of the year?In my family, my parents like &&&&&&very much because my aunt and uncle come back from Beijing to see them. All the family members get together. They are very happy. In the evening, we eat moon cakes and watch the &&&&.I have a friend. Her parents &&&&&&in another city. One day, I go to see her, and we have a nice talk. Then she wants to &&&&. So she dials(拨打) the number, but then she puts down the phone. &&&&&about 15 minutes, she dials the number again. ‘‘Hi, Mom….’’Later, I ask, ‘‘Why do you dial the number &&&&&?’’ She smiles, ‘‘My parents are old and&, so they can't get close to the telephone quickly. I always do so when I call them. I only want to give them &&&&&&time to &&&&&the telephone.’’My friend is a good girl. She is always &&&&about her parents. You also want to be a &&&child, right? Please always remember to &&&&&&your parents at any time, not just on some important days.小题1:A.willB.do C.won’t D.don't小题2:A.buyB.sellC.takeD.do小题3:A.a cakeB.a kissC.some moneyD.a gift小题4:A.Halloween B.Chinese New YearC.Thanksgiving DayD.Mid-Autumn Festival小题5:A.moonB.sunC.TVD.film小题6:A.liveB.playC.travelD.eat小题7:A.make a call B.go fishing C.take a walkD.have a rest小题8:A.AfterB.WhenC.BeforeD.For小题9:A.a twiceB.twiceC.secondD.the second小题10:A.slowB.fastC.healthyD.strong小题11:A.enoughB.littleC.anyD.free小题12:A.move(移动)B.bringC.takeD.answer小题13:A.tellingB.sayingC.thinkingD.waiting小题14:A.wellB.cleverC.badD.good小题15:A.callB.loveC.wantD.hear
Nadya Vessey, of Auckland, New Zealand, was born with an illness. So at the age of 16, &&&&&&of her legs below the knees were cut off. One day when a little boy was watching _&&&&take off& her prosthetic(假体的)legs, he asked her &&&&&&she didn't have any legs.& Thinking quickly she asked him whether he had read The Little Mermaid(美人鱼).He said“_&&&.”So Nadya told him that she was a mermaid. The Little boy was &&&&&&&&and said,"Wow! That's so cool!” And then he ran off to tell his Dad.The &&&&&&of becoming a mermaid became clearer and clearer in Nadya's mind. After&&&&&&&it over, she wrote to Weta Workshop in Wellington to ask if they could&&&&&her. She never believed they actually would, so she was excited when she knew they_&&_. Weta workshop's manager, Richard Taylor, was very pleased to make it true, and wanted Nadya to be _&&&.It took Weta Workshop two years to make a special&&&&&for Nadya. "A prosthetic is a prosthetic, and your body has to be comfortable&&&&&&&it and you have to make it part of &&&&&&&". After practicing in the &&&&&&, Nadya went to the open sea to try on her mermaid suit. It was &&&&&&&&amazing and great to watch Nadya swim, and to see her dream come true.Nadya Vessey herself has written the story of a real mermaid.小题1:A.eitherB.bothC.neitherD.none小题2:A.meB.youC.himD.her小题3:A.whyB.howC.whenD.where小题4:A.NoB.YesC.SorryD.Goodbye小题5:A.sadB.afraidC.surprisedD.fortunate小题6:A.newsB.ideaC.storyD.history小题7:A.goingB.takingC.turningD.thinking小题8:A.saveB.pickC.treatD.help小题9:A.agreedB.checkedC.refusedD.received小题10:A.uglyB.beautifulC.friendlyD.relaxed小题11:A.hatB.jacketC.sweaterD.suit小题12:A.withB.aboutC.fromD.of小题13:A.myselfB.ourselvesC.yourselfD.yourselves小题14:A.dining hallB.waiting roomC.living roomD.swimming pool小题15:A.tooB.reallyC.wellD.enough
吴老师30日19点直播线段的垂直平分线的性质
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section A4.D&&&&&&&
1.year(s) old表示年龄, 当年龄超过一岁, year就要用复数, 故选B&
2.and是连词,连接两个并列结构,由句意可知long black hair的主语也是she,即她有长长的黑发。此处应为have“有”的单数形式has,故选C&&
3.由短文内容可知Liu Mei是女孩, 而且此空后有名词需用形容词性物主代词, 故选A。
4.据句意可知此句是说她有一张大嘴巴, 所以用have。因主语she是第三人称单数, have变has, 故选D。&&&&&&&
5.由本句所提供的信息可知,此句是说“她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色”,故选C
6.由上文语境可知Liu Mei最喜欢蓝色, 所以这件蓝裙是“她的”, 空后无名词, 应用名词性物主代词,故选B。&&&&
7.C、D两选项不能用来形容人的身材, B和前面的tall相矛盾, 故选A&&&&
8.由上下文语境可知,此处应是她喜欢白色,其他选项不合题意,故选A&
9.根据句意,“她有一辆新车”可知应选have或has,又因she是第三人称单数,故选B。
10.由文中She likes white. 可知,此项应选D。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:江苏省淮安市涟水县2012届九年级中考模拟(二)英语试题
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
  When Liu Kaiqu was young he was poor in Shanghai.One day he   1   a picture of a tiger and tried to sell it on the street.It caught the   2   of an American, who asked, “How much does it cost?” He said, “500 dollars.” The foreigner thought it was too   3   and asked again, “Can you make it cheaper?” He answered, “No,” Then he tore(撕)it to pieces.In great   4  ,the foreigner said, “Young man, are you   5  ?” “No, sir.I'm not angry.I sold it   6   500 dollars because I thought it was worth the   7   .But you wanted a   8   price.It means you didn't think   9   and it is not good enough.I'll go on   10   until my customers are satisfied.” At that time,   11   Liu Kaiqu was not famous at all, he never   12   his dream.Now he is well-known all over the world as a great artist.
discussion
difficulty
excitement
来源:浙江省杭州市高桥初中教育集团学年七年级上学期期中质量检测英语试题(含听力)
  There are three people in my family, my parents and I.My name is Liu Ming.I'm a middle school   1  .I am thirteen years old.I'm   2   China, so I can speak   3  .I can speak a little English, too.My father is a teacher in a   4  .He can speak Chinese, English   5   Japanese.He teaches Japanese.He likes   6  .He can swim and play table tennis.My   7   is a secretary.  8  works in a factory.She   9   only speak Chinese.She likes music and she can sing and play the   10  .
university
basketball
来源:贵州省同步题
完型填空。
&&&& I'm Mary. I'm from England. &&1&& now, I'm in Shanghai. I have a new friend. &&2&& is a Chinese girl and her &&3&& is Liu Ying. We are both in Class 2, Grade 7. We are &&4&&. Liu Ying has two &&5&& eyes, but her mouth is small. Her ears are big. Her legs are long and her arms are &&6&&, too. Her favorite color is &&7&&. Today she is in a white &&8&& . It's very nice. White is my favorite &&9&&, too. We are the &&10&& age. She is twelve, too.
(&&&& )1. A. but&&&& (&&&& )2. A. He&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. class&& (&&&& )4. A. boy&&&& (&&&& )5. A. new&&&& (&&&& )6. A. short&& (&&&& )7. A. white&& (&&&& )8. A. coats&& (&&&& )9. A. clothes (&&&& )10.A. young&&
B. and&&&&&&B. She&&&&&&B. name&&&& B. girl&&&& B. old&&&&&&B. long&&&& B. yellow&& B. shoes&&&&B. color&&&&B. different
C. from&&&&C. It&&&&&&C. school&&C. teacher C. big&&&& C. brown&& C. red&&&& C. pants&& C. book&&&&C. same&&&&
D. them&&&&&&&&D. I&&&&&&&&&& D. number&&&&&&D. classmates&&D. small&&&&&& D. small&&&&&& D. green&&&&&& D. dress&&&&&& D. number&&&&&&D. old&&&&&&&&
来源:期中题
完型填空。
&&&& My name is Li Hua. I'm thirteen. I'm a middle school student. I am __1__ Class Five, Grade Seven. My English teacher __2__ Mr. Lin. He is __3__ old teacher. I __4__ a pen, a ruler and two __5__. I have a bike, __6__.&&&& Liu Ping is in my class. She is a girl. We __7__ good friends. She is not __8__ today. I think she is at home. Look! Here is a __9__. But it is not my book. I think it is _10__ book.
(&&&& )1. A. in&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. are&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. a&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. am&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. boxes&&&&(&&&& )6. A. too&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. is&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. right&&&&(&&&& )9. A. license&&(&&&& )10. A. Liu Ping
B. at&&&&&& B. am&&&&&& B. an&&&&&& B. think&&&&B. pencils&&B. or&&&&&& B. am&&&&&& B. where&&&&B. Book&&&& B. Liu Ping
C. do&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&& C. know&&&&&& C. Buses&&&&&&C. much&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&C. at home&&&&C. picture&&&&C. Liu Ping'
D. not&&&&&&&& D. good&&&&&&&&D. very&&&&&&&&D. have&&&&&&&&D. desks&&&&&& D. very&&&&&&&&D. all&&&&&&&& D. at school&& D. map&&&&&&&& D. Liu Pings'
来源:浙江省期中题
&&&& My name is Li Hua. I’m thirteen. I’m a middle school student. I am&&&&1&&&& Class Five, Grade Seven. My English teacher&&&&&2&&&&Mr. Lin. He is&&&&&3&& &old teacher. I _4__ a pen, a ruler and two __5__. I have a bike,&&&6&&& .Liu Ping is in my class. She is a girl. We&&&&&7&& &good friends. She is not &&&8&&&&&today. I think she is at home. Look! Here is a&&&&&9&& &. But it is not my book. I think it is&&&&&10&& &book.
(&&&& )1.A. in(&&&& )2.A. are(&&&& )3.A. a(&&&& )4.A. am(&&&& )5.A. boxes(&&&& )6.A. too(&&&& )7.A. is(&&&& )8.A. right(&&&& )9.A. license(&&&& )10.A. Liu Ping
B. atB. amB. anB. thinkB. pencilsB. orB. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whereB. BookB. Liu Pings
C. doC. isC. thisC. knowC. BusesC. muchC. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at homeC. pictureC. Liu Ping's
D. notD. goodD. veryD. haveD. desksD. veryD. allD. at schoolD. mapD. Liu Pings'
吴老师30日19点直播线段的垂直平分线的性质
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section A

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空one day 的文章

随机推荐