其他1条回答
叫you are beuatiful
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大天使之剑广告的背景音乐 是一首英文歌 歌词大概是:来里哦哦哦 来里哦哦哦_百度知道
大天使之剑广告的背景音乐 是一首英文歌 歌词大概是:来里哦哦哦 来里哦哦哦
提问者采纳
When I was young I d listen to theradio 我轻候 我守收音机旁Waiting for my favoritesongs 等待着我歌When they played I d singalong, 歌声响起我便同声唱It make mesmile. 歌声使我欢笑Those were such happy timesand not so longago 美光 切并久远How I wondered where they dgone. 已逝使我悲伤But they re back again just like a long lostfriend 昔歌声重新现 象位久别朋友All the songs I love sowell. 些歌曾使我喜狂Every shalala every wowo 每音符每音符 每句歌词每句歌词stillshines. 仍绚丽阳光Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they restarting to sing每首每首所歌sofine 都绝妙悠扬When they get to thepart 歌声唱where he s breaking herheart 男孩使孩怦It can really make mecry 我便泪流满面just likebefore. 前It s yesterday oncemore. 歌声带昨光(Shoobie do lang lang)(Shoobie do lang lang)Looking bak on how it was in years goneby 逝昨And the good times thathad 美啊makes today seem rather sad, So much haschanged. 今却令我黯神伤It was songs of love that I would sing tothem 我唱起歌And I d memorise eachword. 每字都忘Those old melodies still sound so good tome 虽幸福光已经As they melt the years away情调依悠远久Every shalala every wo ...
(昨日重现)
不是这个吧
那首歌感觉很嗨的
也有可能是,就这感觉倍儿爽
我刚刚听了
倍儿爽 - 大张伟爽爽爽爽哈咿呦哦哦 哈咿呦哦哦哈咿呦哦哦 走你 哇哦哦哦就这个feel 倍儿爽 倍儿爽这个feel 倍儿爽 feel feel倍儿爽爽爽爽爽天是那么豁亮 地是那么广情是那么荡漾 心是那么浪歌是那么悠扬 曲儿是那么狂哈咿呦哦哦 哈咿呦哦哦哈咿呦哦哦 哈咿呦哦哦哈咿呦哦哦 走你 哇哦哦哦就这个feel 倍儿爽 倍儿爽这个feel 倍儿爽 feel feel倍儿爽爽爽爽爽魂是那么脱缰 神是那么放情是那么荡漾 心是那么浪化作一道光芒 闪瞎所有伤哈咿呦哦哦 哈咿呦哦哦哈咿呦哦哦 走你 哇哦哦哦就这个feel 倍儿爽 倍儿爽这个feel 倍儿爽 feel feel倍儿爽爽爽爽爽天空飘来五个字儿 那都不是事儿是事儿也就烦一会儿 一会儿就完事儿天空飘来五个字儿 那都不是事儿是事儿也就烦一会儿 一会儿就完事儿哈咿呦哦哦 哈咿呦哦哦哈咿呦哦哦 哈咿呦哦哦哈咿呦哦哦 走你 哇哦哦哦就这个feel 倍儿爽 倍儿爽这个feel 倍儿爽 feel feel倍儿爽爽爽爽爽
是一首英文的
喔,那我找人帮帮忙
嗯,等等我好像看到了
Tom Jones的《sex bomb》
看看是不是
是一首韩文 加英文的歌曲,大天使之剑其实是老奇迹的网页版,80后的都应该知道 所以这首歌的名字也叫做奇迹唱这首歌的人是VIXX
--------------------------------vixx的《奇迹》或者是这个
我听的音乐是来里gogogo
大概歌词就是这样
奇迹Mu(血色城堡)
大家都是这样说的
如果在不行的话,用QQ音乐或天天天天动听,等有听歌识曲的音乐软件看看应该有
【My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)】-——歌手 Fall Out Boy我要找的是这首 不过你说的音乐还是很好听的
我也很爱听音乐,同道中人
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位好人有好听又容易唱的英文歌?要歌词哦。_百度知道
哪位好人有好听又容易唱的英文歌?要歌词哦。
我要抒情点
提问者采纳
  祝快乐  歌词:  Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday to you!  首曲十抒情  且要唱  嘿嘿~玩笑~推荐首吧~  Tonight, I feel close to you 仓木麻衣&孙燕姿  Lyric: Kuraki Mai  Music: Ohno Aika  Close my eyes and feel your mind  Time has passed  I walk like a shadow  Never knew what I am going through  You touch my heart and take my breath away  Whisper on the wind so softly  Let the bright stars fill our dreams with love  Reach for your hand (Youre holding my key)  And you show me the way  Tonight, I feel close to you  You open my door and light the sky above  When I need a friend, you are there right by my side  I wish we could stay as one  I wish we could stay forever as one  All the tears that haunt my past  You promised itll be better tomorrow  Play that song  You and I listened to  And let it gently ease our pain  Tender rain drops from the blue sky  Flowers blooming, life is so divine  Like sunlight on a stream (Youre holding my key)  You show the world to me  Tonight, I feel close to you  You open my door and light the sky above  When I need a friend, you are there right by my side  I wish we could stay as one  So much love in this beautiful world  Search for the brightest star in the sky  You will find the meaning of love  Dont be afraid (Dont be afraid)  Just be yourself (Just be yourself)  We need this love... Ive never knew  Tonight, I feel close you  You open my door and light the sky above  When I need a friend, you are there right by my side  I wish we could stay as one  Tonight, I feel close to you  You open my door and light the sky above  When I need a friend, you are there right by my side  I wish we could stay as one  I wish we could stay forever as one  PS:我首麻衣TOP OF THE WORLD欢快  附TOP OF THE WORLD歌词:  原唱:Carpenters
翻唱:仓木麻衣  Such a feelin's comin' over me 觉向我袭  There is wonder in most everything I see 我所见切隐藏着奇迹  Not a cloud in the sky 我眼  Got the sun in my eyes 空云 阳光闪耀  And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 梦 我惊奇  Everything I want the world to be 我想要世界变切  Is now coming true especially for me 我特别现实  And the reason is clear 理由清楚  It's because you are here   You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen 我所见离堂近事物  I'm on the top of the world lookin' 我世界巅俯瞰众  down on creation  And the only explanation I can find 我能找唯解释  Is the love that I've found 我身边候  ever since you've been around 我发现份  Your love's put me at the top of the world 放我世界巅  Something in the wind has learned my name 风东西知道我名字  And it's tellin' me that things are not the same 告诉我事情再  In the leaves on the trees 枝落叶  and the touch of the breeze 微熙风  There's a pleasin' sense of happiness for me 我觉种幸福  There is only one wish on my mind 我愿望  When this day is through I hope that I will find 今我希望我能发现  That tomorrow will be 明于我仍相同  just the same for you and me  All I need will be mine if you are here 我想事  I'm on the top of the world lookin' 我世界巅俯瞰众  down on creation  And the only explanation I can find 我能找唯解释  Is the love that I've found 我身边候  ever since you've been around 我发现份  Your love's put me at the top of the world 放我世界巅
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
冯曦妤旳&a little love&
*greatness as you
smallest as me
you show me what is deep as sea
a little love,little kiss
a litlle hug,little gift
all of little something.these are our memories
you make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side
i don't want to say goodbye
#you make me cry
make me smile
make me feel the joy of love
oh kissing you
thank you for all the love you always give to me
oh i love you
yes I do ,I always do
make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side
I don't want to say goodbye
big big world
歌手:emilla 专辑:big big world
• 搜索&big big world&LRC歌词
• 搜索&big big world&mp3
[ti:big big world]
[al:big big world]
[by:吴鸿源]
big big world-emilia 大世界(艾美丽娅)
i'm a big big girl !我是个重要的女孩!
in a big big world !在一个大世界里!
it's not a big big thing if u leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事.
but i do do feel.但我确实感到.
that i too too will miss u much.我将会非常想念你!
miss u much !太过想念你了!
i can see the first leaf falling.我能看见第一片落叶.
it's all yellow nice.是那样黄也那么的美.
it's so very cold outside.外面是那么的冷.
like the way i'm feeling inside.就象我内心的感受...
参考资料:
Sarah McLachlan 《angel》
Sarah McLachlan
spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there\'s always some reason
to feel not good enough
and it\'s hard at the end of the day
i need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memory seeps from my veins